PDA

View Full Version : Galantes

calumhibee1
10-09-2019, 07:57 AM
Made his full international debut tonight in a 4-1 win. Is he anywhere near ready for our first team?

04Sauzee
10-09-2019, 07:59 AM
The fact hes on loan at Gala would suggest he isn't

calumhibee1
10-09-2019, 08:06 AM
The fact hes on loan at Gala would suggest he isn't

Didn’t realise that’s where he was. A full international at Gala, must be a first :greengrin

Barman Stanton
10-09-2019, 08:07 AM
A full international who has never played a professional league game. That must be pretty unique.

Since452
10-09-2019, 08:08 AM
He sounds brilliant. Should be in first team with a name like that

FilipinoHibs
10-09-2019, 08:08 AM
Made his full international debut tonight in a 4-1 win. Is he anywhere near ready for our first team?
Watched the game here in the Philippines. Lots of pace and trickery and always a threat. But standard poor. About East of Scotland league. Guam is an island of 162,000 people. But looks a real prospect. Getting a Philippines top with his name on it.

The Modfather
10-09-2019, 08:19 AM

Funnily enough, I was away for a weekend in the borders at the weekend. So took in the Galafarydean v Berwick game. £7, good game of football, nice little supporters club in the stand and the food was excellent quality and price. Can see the appeal of following someone like them.

Neither Galantes or Galbraith we’re playing. There was a Young right winger playing we thought at the time was on loan from Hibs but looking for his name now can’t see him in any squads or any other loans. I hope he wasn’t ours as was very lightweight and anonymous whoever he was.

AZhibee
10-09-2019, 02:20 PM
Exited game in 36’ with 2-0 lead per FotMob, injured?

MWHIBBIES
10-09-2019, 02:28 PM
A full international who has never played a professional league game. That must be pretty unique.

I doubt he's even the only one on his team.

FilipinoHibs
10-09-2019, 09:38 PM
I doubt he's even the only one on his team.
There are others who play English non league. Subbed for practical reasons. Needed more cover for fast Guam winger.

CRAZYHIBBY
10-09-2019, 11:19 PM
He looks far to skinny to play in the premier. He would get booted off the park

Haymaker
11-09-2019, 01:45 AM

Sure there are plenty San Marinese and Andorrans that are the same.

Onceinawhile
11-09-2019, 06:14 AM
Exited game in 36’ with 2-0 lead per FotMob, injured?

According to the coach he was struggling defensively so they took him off for a more experienced player.

Paloschi
11-09-2019, 07:27 AM
According to the coach he was struggling defensively so they took him off for a more experienced player.

That will be the quality of our coaching then. Change is needed at the club.

calumhibee1
11-09-2019, 07:29 AM
That will be the quality of our coaching then. Change is needed at the club.

Absolutely. :agree:

Couldn’t agree with this more. Disgraceful really.

FilipinoHibs
11-09-2019, 10:51 AM
Absolutely. :agree:

Couldn’t agree with this more. Disgraceful really.

It was a very robust game - a bit like a Scittish Junior game. GILANTES only 18 so just starting to do the bulking up work. He looks a great prospect.

calumhibee1
11-09-2019, 11:56 AM
It was a very robust game - a bit like a Scittish Junior game. GILANTES only 18 so just starting to do the bulking up work. He looks a great prospect.

Apologies, I was being sarcastic :greengrin the need to turn the subbing of a youth player in a full international into a stick to beat the club with just sums up part of our fan base just now.

FilipinoHibs
11-09-2019, 12:09 PM
Apologies, I was being sarcastic :greengrin the need to turn the subbing of a youth player in a full international into a stick to beat the club with just sums up part of our fan base just now.

No problem. He looks a great prospect. Philippines crap at basket ball there big sport so many turning to football. Will use GILANTES to launch Philippines Hibs Supporters Club.

Paloschi
11-09-2019, 08:51 PM

Terrific