PDA

View Full Version : Patience, Perseverance, Please...

Hibee Hammer
04-09-2019, 03:45 PM
The feel good factor is not great at ER just now and us fans are becoming increasingly frustrated with the football on offer, but many of us will have endured much harder times following the Cabbage over the years. There is no doubting that results and performance could be better and that Hecky needs to start walking the talk but some of the comments directed towards our manager and certain players do not help the situation. It's time to stick together, be patient and persevere.
GGTTH :flag:

Wilson
04-09-2019, 03:50 PM
The feel good factor is not great at ER just now and us fans are becoming increasingly frustrated with the football on offer, but many of us will have endured much harder times following the Cabbage over the years. There is no doubting that results and performance could be better and that Hecky needs to start walking the talk but some of the comments directed towards our manager and certain players do not help the situation. It's time to stick together, be patient and persevere.

Nah.

scuttle
04-09-2019, 04:24 PM

Interesting name mate

SquashedFrogg
04-09-2019, 04:25 PM
Nah.

That's the spirit :rolleyes:

Hibee Hammer
04-09-2019, 04:28 PM
Interesting name mate

GGTTH COYI - Not that interesting or original really!
Oh I get it, I must be a yam...
7-0 6-2 FTH

worcesterhibby
04-09-2019, 04:55 PM
Great first post. :aok:

Viva_Palmeiras
04-09-2019, 05:01 PM
Great first post. :aok:

Sorry Worcester (hijack alert) iirc (although often wrong!) you and your dad kicked off the Scottish Football surveys around the time of The Rangers debacle? Good on ya.

Torto7
04-09-2019, 05:02 PM
Stick together during games. Getting on the players/managers back during a game is never beneficial in my experience.

After the game though people should be able to vent and as long as the personal abuse doesn't get too personal I don't have an issue with it. Sticking our heads in the sand is just as damaging as being rash if all the evidence points to something not working.

Jones28
04-09-2019, 06:51 PM

Admirable optimism! You won’t last a week 😉

One Day Soon
06-09-2019, 09:46 AM
Admirable optimism! You won’t last a week 😉

And so it was it came to pass. What got this one kicked off?

hibbie02
06-09-2019, 10:30 AM
And so it was it came to pass. What got this one kicked off?

Only a Yam would still claim to be a happy clapper nowadays.......:greengrin

Peevemor
06-09-2019, 10:38 AM
Only a Yam would still claim to be a happy clapper nowadays.......:greengrin

I still consider myself to be very much a happy clapper. Yes, I share the same concerns as some established doom and gloomers, but I don't post them on here dozens of times per day in as many different threads.