PDA

View Full Version : Ron Making Changes Already?

Centre Hawf
03-09-2019, 03:18 PM
Noticed that there seems to be a few job vacancies (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/pages/vacancies?fbclid=IwAR095HffDgzpg4LGD4vERjQfdx3HV7E lKUoavPDpfaB1AHmBTxV4rRjTGbQ) have opened up.

I know when Leeann came in there was a fair bit of a changeover in the office and I'm wondering if we're about to see the same.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/pages/vacancies?fbclid=IwAR0xBhv_1B0Ly-NiZD_-tx9mTB2ieHSJTZZBmf2QXlICMqNgig8l3-YQqzQ

tamig
03-09-2019, 08:24 PM
Noticed that there seems to be a few job vacancies (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/pages/vacancies?fbclid=IwAR095HffDgzpg4LGD4vERjQfdx3HV7E lKUoavPDpfaB1AHmBTxV4rRjTGbQ) have opened up.

I know when Leeann came in there was a fair bit of a changeover in the office and I'm wondering if we're about to see the same.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/pages/vacancies?fbclid=IwAR0xBhv_1B0Ly-NiZD_-tx9mTB2ieHSJTZZBmf2QXlICMqNgig8l3-YQqzQ
Looks like a very specific new role to me. Now there can be no doubting who is accountable if we don’t secure a new sponsor or increase our commercial revenue. I’m sure it will attract some very driven candidates.

Scouse Hibee
03-09-2019, 08:30 PM
Looks like a very specific new role to me. Now there can be no doubting who is accountable if we don’t secure a new sponsor or increase our commercial revenue. I’m sure it will attract some very driven candidates.

Brett’s old job surely, not a new position.

tamig
03-09-2019, 08:49 PM
Brett’s old job surely, not a new position.

Was that his title? I thought there was talk on here that Laura Montgomery was responsible for sponsorship?

BoomtownHibees
03-09-2019, 09:03 PM
Was that his title? I thought there was talk on here that Laura Montgomery was responsible for sponsorship?

Think his title was Sponsorship Manager. No idea if this is the same role with a new name or a completely new one

Pretty Boy
03-09-2019, 09:05 PM
I've just checked back my emails from Brett in the past and they are all signed as 'sponsorship manager'. Michael Pentland, who I believe also left recently, was 'commercial sales manager'.

I wonder if this is a case of 2 roles being converted to a single position.

CockneyRebel
03-09-2019, 09:55 PM

The vacancy for Creative Assistant should be changed to read as a vacancy for a Creative Manager.

03-09-2019, 10:02 PM
"The successful applicant will have strong entrepreneurial skills and a natural ability to spot opportunities for revenue generation and be competent in a defensive midfield role."

Forza Fred
03-09-2019, 10:33 PM
My limited experience with the sponsorship side of things, suggests they are in need of a shake up.

Clarence
03-09-2019, 11:02 PM
My limited experience with the sponsorship side of things, suggests they are in need of a shake up.

A shake down would also be quite handy. Preferably of a large company willing to pay us for sticking their name on our strip.

Hermit Crab
03-09-2019, 11:11 PM
I think we'll see more biggish changes in the coming moths as Ron starts to flex his muscles.

DarlingtonHibee
03-09-2019, 11:16 PM
The vacancy for Creative Assistant should be changed to read as a vacancy for a Creative Manager.

Ffs, have you thought about stand up?

Ozyhibby
03-09-2019, 11:19 PM
Doesn’t matter if it’s new roles or just replacements. So long as the people who were failing are being moved on and new people coming in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hermit Crab
03-09-2019, 11:22 PM
Doesn’t matter if it’s new roles or just replacements. So long as the people who were failing are being moved on and new people coming in.

Americans can be notoriously cutthroat and hasty/rash

Unseen work
03-09-2019, 11:56 PM
Hopefully he gets Jack Ross in here when he inevitably gets sacked/leaves Sunderland.

Would be a perfect fit for us imo and great knowledge of Scottish football. His recruitment also seems to match our perfectly :greengrin

MagicSwirlingShip
03-09-2019, 11:58 PM

What about Peruvians?

The 90+2
04-09-2019, 12:36 AM
Hopefully he gets Jack Ross in here when he inevitably gets sacked/leaves Sunderland.

Would be a perfect fit for us imo and great knowledge of Scottish football. His recruitment also seems to match our perfectly :greengrin

And he hates Levein and his older lover 👍

Jones28
04-09-2019, 04:33 AM
What about Peruvians?

Blue jaikets and marmalade.

Viva_Palmeiras
04-09-2019, 06:25 AM

Apart from Richard Sheridan of Menlo - author of Joy.inc

St.Kristopher
04-09-2019, 09:25 AM
Brett went to Newcastle so can't see that as cleaning house, more of a step up for him.

Keith_M
04-09-2019, 09:31 AM

What, all 300 million of them?

DarlingtonHibee
04-09-2019, 10:00 AM

He doesn't come across this way.

Ozyhibby
04-09-2019, 10:03 AM
Brett went to Newcastle so can't see that as cleaning house, more of a step up for him.

Doesn’t mean that we are not better off for his departure. Commercial side of Hibs business is a shambles. Change needed.

DarlingtonHibee
04-09-2019, 10:08 AM
Doesn’t mean that we are not better off for his departure. Commercial side of Hibs business is a shambles. Change needed.

Are you going to put a cv in?

ancient hibee
04-09-2019, 11:28 AM

And very successful.

Cataplana
04-09-2019, 11:36 AM
Years ago, people worked all week and went to the football on a Saturday. Afterwards they might discuss the abilities of the team, or of individual players.

In time, owners of clubs became better known, and fans started to debate their merits and strategies. Just as in the past they had discussed the skills of players, and managers.

Who would ever have foreseen the day when we were debating the qualities of graphic designers on a football forum?

As we focus more and more on the minutiae of the football world, can we look forward to reviews of the performance of individual programme sellers, or which stewards at a club we are looking to retain for next season?

Crazy thing yon internet.

matty_f
04-09-2019, 12:03 PM
Years ago, people worked all week and went to the football on a Saturday. Afterwards they might discuss the abilities of the team, or of individual players.

In time, owners of clubs became better known, and fans started to debate their merits and strategies. Just as in the past they had discussed the skills of players, and managers.

Who would ever have foreseen the day when we were debating the qualities of graphic designers on a football forum?

As we focus more and more on the minutiae of the football world, can we look forward to reviews of the performance of individual programme sellers, or which stewards at a club we are looking to retain for next season?

Crazy thing yon internet.

Well they have to fill their time with something...

worcesterhibby
04-09-2019, 12:08 PM
"The successful applicant will have strong entrepreneurial skills and a natural ability to spot opportunities for revenue generation and be competent in a defensive midfield role."

very good :greengrin

BonnieFitbaTeam
04-09-2019, 12:14 PM
Blue jaikets and marmalade.

Oh Christ, SingHibs will be along any minute calling you a racist and a Trump supporter https://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/tsk%20tsk.gif