PDA

View Full Version : dear leanne and ron

craigiehibs
02-09-2019, 12:42 PM
ive watched hibs home and away for nigh on 50 years
ive seen good teams great teams and poor teams. but i could count on one hand the number of teams in the green and white with less heart than this one!
we have great infrastructure no debt and a new owner now. please dont ignore the lessons of the past and fumble on under the current structure. we need winners on the park NOW. this bunch of imposters - apart from those that are imbued in what HFC means - need to up their game and i doubt sincerely that they have the guts to do that.
we support the club through thick and thin and 12900 sth tells u that
the current manager has been supported by you and we give u credit for that BUT... the hoeymoon is over and he has palpably shown he is not up to the task.
please act now before it is too late!
a true hibby
GGTTH

flash
02-09-2019, 01:18 PM
An open letter. The final indignity.

02-09-2019, 01:22 PM

How else do you get your thoughts through to the powers that be?

Since452
02-09-2019, 01:26 PM
Late winner against St Mirren. Scoring just after conceding against St Johnstone, drag ourselves back into the game at Ibrox before the red card. Saying there's no heart is harsh we just aren't very good. I've not seen anyone in our team down tools. Some of them just didn't have the tools to start with.

Here’s Lucy!
02-09-2019, 01:27 PM
I don’t see much wrong with the OP to be honest.

At least he’s wearing his heart on his sleeve, as it were!

BILLYHIBS
02-09-2019, 01:38 PM
ive seen good teams great teams and poor teams. but i could count on one hand the number of teams in the green and white with less heart than this one!
we have great infrastructure no debt and a new owner now. please dont ignore the lessons of the past and fumble on under the current structure. we need winners on the park NOW. this bunch of imposters - apart from those that are imbued in what HFC means - need to up their game and i doubt sincerely that they have the guts to do that.
the current manager has been supported by you and we give u credit for that BUT... the hoeymoon is over and he has palpably shown he is not up to the task.
a true hibby
GGTTH

Well said

flash
02-09-2019, 02:10 PM
How else do you get your thoughts through to the powers that be?

An actual letter?

hibeerealist
02-09-2019, 02:16 PM
An actual letter?

Nowt wrong with him putting his thoughts on here, is there?

BILLYHIBS
02-09-2019, 02:23 PM

Someone posted that the bosses read dotnet besides we also have the Power

Here’s Lucy!
02-09-2019, 02:28 PM

Exactly. One of the reasons that the forum exists, I’d say.

KWJ
02-09-2019, 02:41 PM
How do folk have such a hard time spelling Leeann's name right?

It's the new Thomson/Thompson.

Agree that the honeymoon period is well and truly over, he's got a few games to turn it around and they aren't easy matches. A poor performance v Hearts and he's really up against it.

craigiehibs
02-09-2019, 02:44 PM
How do folk have such a hard time spelling Leeann's name right?

It's the new Thomson/Thompson.

Agree that the honeymoon period is well and truly over, he's got a few games to turn it around and they aren't easy matches. A poor performance v Hearts and he's really up against it.

but the problem is that after killie x 2 and herts it could well be too late for us mate!

SlickShoes
02-09-2019, 02:45 PM
I am only 36 and this isn't even close to the worst hibs team I have seen.

Bright_Hibee
02-09-2019, 02:45 PM
Exactly. One of the reasons that the forum exists, I’d say.

I agree. It needs to exist for this reason. We all love our club and we are going through a hard time. Some will be negative or positive, some will want to put their emotions on display. Nobody should be criticised for this though, unless it's well over the mark. We're all Hibbys at the end of the day GGTTH

Jim44
02-09-2019, 02:51 PM
Someone posted that the bosses read dotnet besides we also have the Power

I don’t think there’s the slightest doubt that they read this forum but even less doubt that they would respond to all the discontent and criticism. It’ll be noted but I think they will give PH till the end of the season to turn things around, without spending a single penny more. If we continue to sink, I think they’ll then take action and bring someone in to save us from relegation and take it from there. Anyone waiting with bated breath for news of new faces before the window closes is probably in for a disappointment.

Phil MaGlass
02-09-2019, 02:53 PM
Do we really need yet another thread. We have aboot 40 already, mibbe an admin can lump them aw the gither. Not against freedom of speech but, ffs another one?

Pagan Hibernia
02-09-2019, 06:00 PM
a true hibby
GGTTH

“A true hibby”? As opposed to what, a fake hibby?

Real Emerald
02-09-2019, 06:10 PM
I don’t think there’s the slightest doubt that they read this forum but even less doubt that they would respond to all the discontent and criticism. It’ll be noted but I think they will give PH till the end of the season to turn things around, without spending a single penny more. If we continue to sink, I think they’ll then take action and bring someone in to save us from relegation and take it from there. Anyone waiting with bated breath for news of new faces before the window closes is probably in for a disappointment.

I think you are probably right unfortunately. The one thing different this time is that the wounds from our relegation season and subsequent 3 years trying to get back up haven’t yet healed. I think this is one of the reasons most fans want quick action because we’re all a bit scared it can happen again, and there are similarities surfacing. I think fan power will get him removed sooner rather than later but left to their own devices I’m sure the board would go down the route you are alluding to.

emerald green
02-09-2019, 06:31 PM
The writing is on the wall, right now, for Hibs. It cannot wait until Christmas, far less the end of the season, for the Board to act.

Hibs90
02-09-2019, 06:33 PM
I am only 36 and this isn't even close to the worst hibs team I have seen.

I had you down as 56 :greengrin

Ellahappyhibee
02-09-2019, 09:02 PM
The writing is on the wall, right now, for Hibs. It cannot wait until Christmas, far less the end of the season, for the Board to act.

Agree, why wait until we are adrift in a bottom 2 or 3 with a group of players who to date have shown no ability to grind out results.