PDA

View Full Version : Paul Kane

HibsTalk
02-09-2019, 07:29 AM
Today we are interviewing another Hibs fan who was lucky enough to play for the club, Paul Kane.

Any questions let us know and we'll put as many as we can to Kano! https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190902/7f67b734eeea630dd7fa82b7d54b4f23.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

oneone73
02-09-2019, 07:56 AM
How does he feel about the poison re HSL and the fact that the fans can't now reach 25pc and make sure ER is safe? Is his conscience clear?

Dmas
02-09-2019, 08:08 AM
How does he feel about the poison re HSL and the fact that the fans can't now reach 25pc and make sure ER is safe? Is his conscience clear?

What he said.

MWHIBBIES
02-09-2019, 08:13 AM
Why does he only do interviews when Hibs are struggling on the park?

Gmack7
02-09-2019, 08:30 AM
what was he sent off for in the away friendly in Seville? and was Alex miller really going to take the team off the park as he was screaming at jock Wallace

Leith's finest
02-09-2019, 08:39 AM
When he was running the four in hand, why was the pint of lager terrible on match days

Pedantic_Hibee
02-09-2019, 08:50 AM
What was it like working alongside Beavis?

Pretty Boy
02-09-2019, 08:52 AM
Did he intend the pass to Steve Archibald to score that goal? Does he mind that his goal in the same game is often overlooked?

Slim Shady
02-09-2019, 08:56 AM

What a ridiculous statement!

Since452
02-09-2019, 09:09 AM
Why interview that slavering idiot?

DarlingtonHibee
02-09-2019, 09:15 AM
Why interview that slavering idiot?

Great player, but the stuff he came out with about stf and Rod was nothing short of embarrassing.

SMAXXA
02-09-2019, 09:20 AM
I actually think he’s damaged his reputation as a player for being a slavering arse the last few years.

Peevemor
02-09-2019, 09:28 AM
I actually think he’s damaged his reputation as a player for being a slavering arse the mast few years.

Me too.

Is It On....
02-09-2019, 09:29 AM
Did he intend the pass to Steve Archibald to score that goal? Does he mind that his goal in the same game is often overlooked?

Thirty years in November..what an assist and we could do with a bit of Archigod magic at the moment 🙂

lyonhibs
02-09-2019, 09:31 AM
Me too.

Yep, absolute slaver.

He was also pissed up and hardly approachable to outsiders at an event I attended where he was one of the ex-players in attendance. Mickey Weir, on the other hand, was an absolute gentleman.

Pretty Boy
02-09-2019, 09:33 AM
I feel a bit of sympathy for PK.

He was vocally anti board and I'm certain a lot of his vendetta against Rod Petrie was personal. The protest after relegation was really only acting on what a decent number of fans were feeling. However he was an easy 'target' for the media when things were and are going wrong. Sportsound etc don't want a balanced appraisal, they want someone to provide 10 minutes of controversial rhetoric to provoke a reaction. Of course Kane was often willing to oblige so has to take a share of the blame.

HibeeHibernian4
02-09-2019, 10:31 AM

I think it’s bang on actually. If this American owner takes us to a new stadium in Straiton because he wants to make a quick buck on some central Edinburgh land, then Kane will need to take a long hard look in the mirror.

Hiber-nation
02-09-2019, 10:33 AM
I think it’s bang on actually. If this American owner takes us to a new stadium in Straiton because he wants to make a quick buck on some central Edinburgh land, then Kane will need to take a long hard look in the mirror.

So you think that might happen then???? Otherwise why would you even consider it?

The 90+2
02-09-2019, 10:34 AM

How many people do you think he stopped investing? Do you believe for a second HSL would have the 25% to perhaps have some input about that or the 51% to block it completely if it wasn’t for Paul Kane?

No chance.

HibeeHibernian4
02-09-2019, 10:35 AM
So you think that might happen then???? Otherwise why would you even consider it?

I pray it won’t. I think the rebuilding of the East Stand makes it very hard to argue the case for relocation, but when an owner has pound signs in their eyes, all logic goes out of the window.

Look at Aberdeen, managed decline of their ground for centuries until they now no longer have a choice. Except they do obviously, Milne just wants them to move ASAP before people can start asking questions.

What I do know is, we had a once-in-a-lifetime chance to safeguard against Hibs ever leaving Easter Road without the fanbase’s consent and we’ve lost it.

The 90+2
02-09-2019, 10:37 AM
I pray it won’t. I think the rebuilding of the East Stand makes it very hard to argue the case for relocation, but when an owner has pound signs in their eyes, all logic goes out of the window.

Look at Aberdeen, managed decline of their ground for centuries until they now no longer have a choice. Except they do obviously, Milne just wants them to move ASAP before people can start asking questions.

What I do know is, we had a once-in-a-lifetime chance to safeguard against Hibs ever leaving Easter Road without the fanbase’s consent and we’ve lost it.

We lost it because not enough of our support wanted it enough or invested like them across the city did. Sir Tom and Petrie sold up also knowing how HSL was eventually trying to get us there. Not much to do with Kano.

HibeeHibernian4
02-09-2019, 10:40 AM
How many people do you think he stopped investing? Do you believe for a second HSL would have the 25% to perhaps have some input about that or the 51% to block it completely if it wasn’t for Paul Kane?

No chance.

I’m not holding Paul Kane entirely responsible, but I think his spearheading of a “HSL is a ponzi scheme” backlash was reckless and built out of nothing more than a personal grudge with Petrie and Farmer. I do think he is a persuasive guy and probably talked a fair few fans out of it. Bear in mind when HSL was launched in late 2014, we were doing quite well in the league (just beat Rangers 4-0) and people were already commending Dempster for her work.

The 90+2
02-09-2019, 10:42 AM
I’m not holding Paul Kane entirely responsible, but I think his spearheading of a “HSL is a ponzi scheme” backlash was reckless and built out of nothing more than a personal grudge with Petrie and Farmer. I do think he is a persuasive guy and probably talked a fair few fans out of it. Bear in mind when HSL was launched in late 2014, we were doing quite well in the league (just beat Rangers 4-0) and people were already commending Dempster for her work.

Reckless or not he’s not anywhere near responsible for the failings of HSL getting enough shares. You could argue it’s more Sir Tom and Rods fault than Kano telling folk in his boozer. End of the day HSL was still miles and years off.

Iain G
02-09-2019, 10:42 AM

Ask him to describe the mechanics of a Ponzi scheme for us :agree:

The 90+2
02-09-2019, 10:43 AM

What difference would that make now?

Iain G
02-09-2019, 10:45 AM
What difference would that make now?

Well for us poor simple uneducated folks who couldn't spot one a mile off like he could, it would be helpful so we don't get caught out again. :confused:

Actually just ask him why he is a negative moaning faced slaver who only comes out the woodwork when things are not going so well?

The Leith Dutch

I seriously doubt it would happen but ultimately, the possibility could be seen from the numbers.

What would a new stadium cost?
How much of that cost could be offset onto some sort of sponsorship deal/Partnership deal?
What prospect for increased revenue would there be from the new stadium?
How much is the current land worth?

If those numbers don't add up then no chance.
If they add up to a stonking great plus point then every chance.

I strongly doubt that the land is worth anything like enough for that sort of chicanery though.

Cataplana
Some pretty harsh comments here.

The 90+2
02-09-2019, 10:48 AM
Well for us poor simple uneducated folks who couldn't spot one a mile off like he could, it would be helpful so we don't get caught out again. :confused:

Actually just ask him why he is a negative moaning faced slaver who only comes out the woodwork when things are not going so well?

Probably best to just ask him questions on playing for his boyhood hero’s I’m going to guess. He’s came out the woodwork the week after Mickey done a similar interview on the podcast, nothing more nothing less.

Iain G
02-09-2019, 10:49 AM
Probably best to just ask him questions on playing for his boyhood hero’s I’m going to guess. He’s came out the woodwork the week after Mickey done a similar interview on the podcast, nothing more nothing less.

Fine but I won't be listening to him.

HFC93

I would like to second this question.

matty_f
Paul played with some very good players, does he think the team underachieved?

Also, he was in a team that had some cracking strips, does he still have any of them?

The 90+2
02-09-2019, 10:50 AM
Fine but I won't be listening to him.

😂 I don’t get to select the questions btw, perhaps they will has him why You think he’s a moaning faces slaver etc etc. 👍

HibbyAndy
02-09-2019, 10:51 AM
Does he still remember scoring direct from a corner at Easter rd .

Danderhall Hibs
02-09-2019, 10:54 AM
I would like to second this question.

Thirded. Keen to hear what a ponzu scheme is - ideally in layman terms.

Slim Shady
02-09-2019, 11:02 AM

Golden Bear
02-09-2019, 11:04 AM
Does he really like Hibs?

Carheenlea
02-09-2019, 11:22 AM
Safe to say Paul Kane isn’t as loved by the Hibs fans as Mickey Weir :hilarious
A shame, as he was a popular player in his day as a Hibs fan living the dream.

matty_f
02-09-2019, 11:25 AM
Safe to say Paul Kane isn’t as loved by the Hibs fans as Mickey Weir :hilarious
A shame, as he was a popular player in his day as a Hibs fan living the dream.

He was one of my favourite players when I was younger. Good player as well.

Doh Rae Me
02-09-2019, 12:06 PM
Kano is a hibs supporter with his own views as we all have. I enjoyed watching him back in the day. I've since met him a few times an he's been very approachable and up for a chat.
Good guy as far as I'm concerned.

Col L
02-09-2019, 12:19 PM
Kano is a hibs supporter with his own views as we all have. I enjoyed watching him back in the day. I've since met him a few times an he's been very approachable and up for a chat.
Good guy as far as I'm concerned.

Hear hear. Kano's a Hibbie through and through, and just because he had the audacity to publicly question the club's ambition in the past he's getting a hard time from some on here. Mickey Weir also a great Hibbie - don't see the need to compare them.

chrisski33
02-09-2019, 12:22 PM
Who says theres a remote chance that the new owner may relocate the stadium? Pure paranoia at its highest

Iain G
02-09-2019, 12:22 PM
Hear hear. Kano's a Hibbie through and through, and just because he had the audacity to publicly question the club's ambition in the past he's getting a hard time from some on here. Mickey Weir also a great Hibbie - don't see the need to compare them.

He went a lot further than just questioning the ambition of the club.

HibeeHibernian4
02-09-2019, 12:43 PM
Who says theres a remote chance that the new owner may relocate the stadium? Pure paranoia at its highest

We had a chance to kill that possibility for good, however remote (and I agree it’s remote) it seems at the moment.

bigwheel
02-09-2019, 12:47 PM
Paul Kane was a good pro...wasn’t the most technically gifted but worked really hard at his game - played in a variety of positions, did pretty well in them all and ended up having a decent career ..

His views on Hibs since then have been largely uninteresting...

Keith_M
02-09-2019, 12:51 PM

Where is that coming from? Why are you just making stuff up?

:confused:

Peevemor
02-09-2019, 12:52 PM

Is that you Paul?

judas
02-09-2019, 12:59 PM
Does he think Hibs will survive when he is no longer around?

heretoday
02-09-2019, 01:05 PM
Paul's a good guy apart from his taste in shirts. He's a grafter and has done really well for himself and his family.

bawheid
02-09-2019, 01:17 PM
His views on Hibs since then have been largely uninteresting...

They’ve been destructive, uninformed and ill-considered more often than not. Love the Hibs Talk podcasts but won’t be wasting an hour listening to this clown I’m afraid.

HibeeHibernian4
02-09-2019, 01:43 PM
Where is that coming from? Why are you just making stuff up?

:confused:

Hello Keith. Can I introduce you to the concept of a hypothetical?

BILLYHIBS
02-09-2019, 01:43 PM
I thought he was a great player for HIBS

Always gave 100%

Basically just a HIBS supporter living the dream playing for his boyhood team

Brilliant header versus Hearts and great overhead kick to send Archibald away to make it two

Probably another good player we let go to make ends meet

Cataplana
02-09-2019, 01:51 PM

Always gave 100%

Brilliant header versus Hearts and great overhead kick to send Archibald away to make it two

People forget that Kano carried the team at a very dark time for the club. We were perrenial relegation strugglers when he came in.

At one point he was even the boo boys target, I think he was 19 or 20 at the time.

Makes me even angrier that imposters like Mallan get such an easy ride.

BILLYHIBS
02-09-2019, 01:58 PM
People forget that Kano carried the team at a very dark time for the club. We were perrenial relegation strugglers when he came in.

At one point he was even the boo boys target, I think he was 19 or 20 at the time.

Agree!

I remember for a such a young midfield player he was very good at shielding the ball holding it up very strong on the ball hard to dispossess and always released it to a green jersey in a better position

JimBHibees
02-09-2019, 02:00 PM

No way is he getting an easy ride.

Cataplana
02-09-2019, 02:05 PM
No way is he getting an easy ride.

Fair enough, he doesn't deserve one either.

Smartie
02-09-2019, 02:46 PM
Agree!

I remember for a such a young midfield player he was very good at shielding the ball holding it up very strong on the ball hard to dispossess and always released it to a green jersey in a better position

This is a very much under appreciated skill - and if Stevie Mallan could do it he'd be twice the player he is.

Kano is a great guy. He hated Petrie and that was an issue that was allowed to worsen and worsen over time, to the extent that it clouded Kano's judgment a bit. It's easy to forget how unhappy we were when we were last relegated and at that time Kano's opinions would have been shared by >95% of our support.

Petrie made a bit of a fool of him by appointing LD and leaving her alone to do a sterling job - how many of us actually believed he had it in him?

Of course, at any point over the past few years Kano could have backed down but that was never going to happen, was it?

It'll be interesting to see what his relationship is like with the new regime. When his energies are channelled in the right direction, he is a force of nature and potentially a huge asset.

heretoday
02-09-2019, 02:49 PM

Correct. Kane was a real hard worker on and off the field. Hibs mad too.
He says the police had a word with him about his New Year celebration in the teeth of the Hearts support.

flash
02-09-2019, 02:55 PM
Fair enough, he doesn't deserve one either.

Why? He looks like he is trying to me. He is being asked to play a position he isn't remotely suited to.

BILLYHIBS
02-09-2019, 02:55 PM
This is a very much under appreciated skill - and if Stevie Mallan could do it he'd be twice the player he is.

Kano is a great guy. He hated Petrie and that was an issue that was allowed to worsen and worsen over time, to the extent that it clouded Kano's judgment a bit. It's easy to forget how unhappy we were when we were last relegated and at that time Kano's opinions would have been shared by >95% of our support.

Petrie made a bit of a fool of him by appointing LD and leaving her alone to do a sterling job - how many of us actually believed he had it in him?

Of course, at any point over the past few years Kano could have backed down but that was never going to happen, was it?

It'll be interesting to see what his relationship is like with the new regime. When his energies are channelled in the right direction, he is a force of nature and potentially a huge asset.

Two other players that spring to mind that had the art of shielding the ball hard to dispossess without actually fouling them that went onto better things King Kenny Dalglish and our own SJM

Peevemor
02-09-2019, 02:56 PM
Why? He looks like he is trying to me. He is being asked to play a position he isn't remotely suited to.

:agree:

Cataplana
02-09-2019, 02:58 PM

Maybe, but I don't think bottling that tackle on Saturday did him any favours.

Phil MaGlass
02-09-2019, 03:06 PM
The Paul Kanes ponzi scheme rant, I reckon is a good shout for a question, ask him about it and you might/might not find he may have changed attitude. Its a fair question, gie the guy a chance to answer the question and maybe clear the air. I met him many years ago at Tannadice when he was injured, very nice guy, willing to have a chat. Maybe recently he was easily influenced. We all hold the club dearly, he may have been a wee bit over zealous as we all have been at one time or another.

WestCoastHibby
02-09-2019, 03:14 PM
Can someone give me a recap of facts. This is all new to me

Phil MaGlass
02-09-2019, 03:20 PM
Can someone give me a recap of facts. This is all new to me

Paul Kanes a blethering twat
No hes no.
Aye he is.
Aye he is.
No hes no.
Ponzi scheme.
Its awe a con.
Blablabla
Yir welcome

The Count
02-09-2019, 03:28 PM
Ask him if he duffed a corner kick infront of the old North Stand at Easter Road and it trickled into the goal.Think it was against Dundee or was this a drunken memory that never happened.

HibsTalk
02-09-2019, 03:48 PM
We recorded few hours ago and he had to leave for his kids so we didn't get as much time as I would have liked to ask everyone's questions.

But he talks about Petrie, new ownership, thoughts on HSL and the shares of the club, a lot of the stuff that's coming up here again and again.

I'll get it uploaded for 6pm. Thanks everyone for your engagement, and if you're not a fan of Paul and don't wanna listen, hope you enjoy next week's pod where it's back to normal. Looking at a phone in if folk are interested in giving their views on the current team.

Gav

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

The Baldmans Comb
02-09-2019, 03:58 PM
A very decent player who wore his heart on his sleeve though it was Aberdeen and St Johnstone who reaped the most benefits of his footballing talents.

His opinions outwith tactics, managers and a few funny stories are worthless as he slavers nonsense though mostly harmless.

Frazerbob
02-09-2019, 09:09 PM
Kano was my first Hibs hero as a lad. Lived near him and he would have a kick about with us and give us comps for games. His recent agenda soured that a bit and I’ve slagged him on here in recent years. However, this was a far better listen than I expected. Nowhere near as scathing of Leeane as I expected and very measured. No doubting he’s a massive Hibby and is as entitled to his opinion as anyone......even if I don’t agree with him.

Iggy Pope
02-09-2019, 09:14 PM
Is Willie McEwan still sorting out his travel?

DavieRoy
02-09-2019, 10:35 PM
Good player and I have always found his a decent guy. Kano along with other were protesting long before relegation, warning us that it could happen if we didn’t change course but we didn’t. Failed appointments, signing mediocre players and it looks as if we are falling back into that.

I didn't agree with HSL through my own choice, nothing to do with Paul Kane being against it or for example Jackie McNamara being for it.

Charlie Reid is for HSL while Craig Reid is against it.

It would be a worry if people made a financial decision to part with more cash to support HSL because of what Paul Kane or anyone else says. Making him a scapegoat says it all.

Nothing wrong with folk willing to get involved in HSL though.

I thought Kane did well re the immediate protest after relegation. There after, all the Buy Hibs stuff wasn’t as effective and it became personal.

Yorkshire HFC
03-09-2019, 04:40 AM
Good player for Hibs - wish we had a few Kanes in the team now.

I met him in an Aberdeen pub when he played for them - there were 3 / 4 Aberdeen players in the pub watching a Scotland game - I'm sure it was Billy Dodds debut and they all cheered his every touch.

I'm Spartacus
03-09-2019, 08:05 AM

Nooooooo, there's no chance of a Straiton move. Straiton was only suggested years and years ago as Farmer owns the land. We were born in Leith, so much so I would prefer to be called Leith FC and stay at home than Hibs and move away, the Yank might be daft, but he aint that daft. If he was to pull that off then you have to think Farmer was in on it all along as he would own the land for the new stadium! Anyway, it's not going to happen.

Kano has taken some bad press, been badly advised and been wheeled out when it suits the media on certain subjects, I do cringe when i look back at the trailer protest, but he had the best interests of the club at heart, Pre-SC Final win we all hated him as much as he did back then.

lyonhibs
03-09-2019, 08:40 AM
Nooooooo, there's no chance of a Straiton move. Straiton was only suggested years and years ago as Farmer owns the land. We were born in Leith, so much so I would prefer to be called Leith FC and stay at home than Hibs and move away, the Yank might be daft, but he aint that daft. If he was to pull that off then you have to think Farmer was in on it all along as he would own the land for the new stadium! Anyway, it's not going to happen.

Kano has taken some bad press, been badly advised and been wheeled out when it suits the media on certain subjects, I do cringe when i look back at the trailer protest, but he had the best interests of the club at heart, Pre-SC Final win we all hated him as much as he did back then.

In relation to your last point, no, we "all" definitely didn't.

I'm Spartacus
03-09-2019, 08:51 AM
Is Willie McEwan still sorting out his travel?

Lol that surname is worthy of it's own thread!

I'm Spartacus
03-09-2019, 08:56 AM
In relation to your last point, no, we "all" definitely didn't.

So pre-cup final you were 100% behind Rod?

bigwheel
03-09-2019, 10:37 AM

I was...Hibs were a well run club at that point...

FilipinoHibs
03-09-2019, 10:39 AM

Always gave 100%

Great passer in midfield and finisher when he played up front. Knew his family from Gracemount and they were the heart and soul of the community.

But him along with Bradley Welsh and the Republican wing of the Hibs support did a lot if damage with their ill informed ponzi scheme/Farmers taking your money fantasy.

spike220
03-09-2019, 10:42 AM
Has he brought his boots? Does he have any free saturday mornings?

Waxy
03-09-2019, 11:17 AM
Remember his winning header against them in 1987. What an atmosphere that day.

bigwheel
03-09-2019, 11:23 AM
I recall an unexpected win up at Pittodrie during the week - think Kano scored twice - definitely
Once ...decent away trip that day :). Was a time when Aberdeen regularly thumped us - so made it all the sweeter

I'm Spartacus
03-09-2019, 11:31 AM
I was...Hibs were a well run club at that point...

For me there is well run and then there's being so well run it hampers your progress.

My wife runs our house well, but we never go any holidays, or out for meals and only shop at Sainburys when she has money off vouchers! :) Now and again I'd like to live a little! Hahaha hence why I hammer Tinder ;)

bigwheel
03-09-2019, 11:33 AM
For me there is well run and then there's being so well run it hampers your progress.

My wife runs our house well, but we never go any holidays, or out for meals and only shop at Sainburys when she has money off vouchers! :) Now and again I'd like to live a little! Hahaha hence why I hammer Tinder ;)

Hahaha. Quality reply ....

PaulC
03-09-2019, 12:23 PM
Ask him if he duffed a corner kick infront of the old North Stand at Easter Road and it trickled into the goal.Think it was against Dundee or was this a drunken memory that never happened.

I can remember that corner kick, my memory says it was against Aberdeen (but it was a long time ago so could be wrong). Trundled along the ground and into the net with no-one touching it. Was a bizarre goal and i think that is why i remember it.

Jones28
03-09-2019, 12:50 PM

100%, no one, and I mean no one, could have predicted what happened with Butcher.

The 90+2
03-09-2019, 12:58 PM
100%, no one, and I mean no one, could have predicted what happened with Butcher.

We finished second bottom a season and a bit before Butcher was appointed so I’m not sure how?

Juice-Terry
03-09-2019, 01:01 PM
Kano is a sound guy. Everyone has an opinion about Farmer/Petrie, including Kano. There can be no doubt about his love for Hibs.

Jones28
03-09-2019, 01:05 PM
We finished second bottom a season and a bit before Butcher was appointed so I’m not sure how?

We did, and the following season we spent a bit of money and had a comparatively good year, got to another cup final, that summer we brought in players like Collins for cash.

The 90+2
03-09-2019, 01:20 PM
We did, and the following season we spent a bit of money and had a comparatively good year, got to another cup final, that summer we brought in players like Collins for cash.

We still finished bottom six polished up with a good end to the season I’ll give you that. True about Collins but Malmo was an indication of how it could capitulate.

Keith_M
03-09-2019, 01:23 PM
Kano is a sound guy. Everyone has an opinion about Farmer/Petrie, including Kano. There can be no doubt about his love for Hibs.

Kano* is a died in the wool Hibby. When he was signed as a youth player for Hibs, he used to go to away games on the Artisan Bus, whenever there was no game or training to attend

* Just to clarify, I'm talking about the original Kano.

The 90+2
03-09-2019, 01:24 PM
Kano* is a died in the wool Hibby. When he was signed as a youth player for Hibs, he used to go to away games on the Artisan Bus, whenever there was no game or training to attend

* Just to clarify, I'm talking about the original Kano.

Was on the Southern bus a couple of times when at St Johnstone too.

Keith_M
03-09-2019, 01:26 PM
Was on the Southern bus a couple of times when at St Johnstone too.

I've never been on that one. Does it still run?

The 90+2
03-09-2019, 01:27 PM
I've never been on that one. Does it still run?

I don’t think it does anymore mate.

Keith_M
03-09-2019, 01:42 PM
I don’t think it does anymore mate.

Shame.

We used to take a fair few supporters buses to away games and that was one of the mainstays.

SouthMoroccoStu
03-09-2019, 01:47 PM
Just finished listening to the pod cast

It was excellent, as usual, and I think Kano came over very well

Very measured in his responses over Rod, Farmer and Ron and had some great stories of his time at Hibs and his playing career in general

Well worth a listen

GGTTH

The 90+2
03-09-2019, 02:27 PM
Shame.

We used to take a fair few supporters buses to away games and that was one of the mainstays.

Used to go on it every second week then the train became a lot more convenient but agree, loved the bus.

matty_f
03-09-2019, 06:01 PM
Just finished listening, was really good listening. Well done. :aok:

BILLYHIBS
03-09-2019, 07:50 PM
Kano came across as very sensible and knowledgeable

He obviously has a passion for HIBS

Sounded as though it was recorded in the School Canteen

A brilliant listen

Well done boys