PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Problem About PH

Big Deek
01-09-2019, 01:27 PM
He has said since he came in the door that he wants to play a "high pressing, quick attacking football" if that was the case, why didn't he sign players who can play that way because from what I can see Maalan and Slivka are too lazy to attempt a forward pass. It's no wonder we struggle to score goals as the supply chain is too pedestrian.

CapitalGreen
01-09-2019, 01:29 PM
He has said since he came in the door that he wants to play a "high pressing, quick attacking football" if that was the case, why didn't he sign players who can play that way because from what I can see Maalan and Slivka are too lazy to attempt a forward pass. It's no wonder we struggle to score goals as the supply chain is too pedestrian.

I don’t think that’s the biggest problem with PH to be honest.

BILLYHIBS
01-09-2019, 01:31 PM

He also said the players would have levels of fitness they have never experienced before :confused:

Here’s Lucy!
01-09-2019, 01:32 PM
I don’t think that’s the biggest problem with PH to be honest.

Got to agree with you.

His biggest problem is he is out of his depth at Hibs but can’t/won’t admit to it.

Allant1981
01-09-2019, 01:33 PM
He also said the players would have levels of fitness they have never experienced before :confused:

To be fair they dont look very fit so that part could be true

Here’s Lucy!
01-09-2019, 01:33 PM

Beggars belief, doesn’t it?

BILLYHIBS
01-09-2019, 01:34 PM

:greengrin

Weegreenman
01-09-2019, 01:34 PM
You need all the players to be on board if your to implement a high press. They’re not. That’s why we haven’t seen it.
The space Motherwell had yesterday to a man was quite frankly embarrassing. Heckingbottom should be apologising to the supporters because between what he’s promised and what’s being delivered are worlds apart. DO THE RIGHT THING PAUL.

jacomo
01-09-2019, 01:35 PM
Stop starting new threads on the same topic ffs!

Here’s Lucy!
01-09-2019, 01:38 PM

lol

CapitalGreen
01-09-2019, 01:38 PM
You need all the players to be on board if your to implement a high press. They’re not. That’s why we haven’t seen it.
The space Motherwell had yesterday to a man was quite frankly embarrassing. Heckingbottom should be apologising to the supporters because between what he’s promised and what’s being delivered are worlds apart. DO THE RIGHT THING PAUL.

Is there any evidence from his previous clubs that he knows how to implement a high press system? I get the impression he’s just said that because that type of football is currently in vogue. I imagine if we had appointed him a decade ago he’d have been telling us how we’d be playing a tiki taka style possession game.

Bright_Hibee
01-09-2019, 03:48 PM

He speaks too much to the press and brings on the pressure himself following that as he's not good enough to implement what he wants, especially with his did signings.

Iain G
01-09-2019, 03:50 PM
Biggest problem is that PH has become very acidic.

Onceinawhile
01-09-2019, 03:54 PM
ThE bIgGeSt PrObLeM

Weegreenman
01-09-2019, 04:13 PM
ThE bIgGeSt PrObLeM

Here’s Lucy!
01-09-2019, 04:22 PM
ThE bIgGeSt PrObLeM

JohnMcM
01-09-2019, 05:30 PM
ThE bIgGeSt PrObLeM

:faf::faf::faf::faf:

gegs70
01-09-2019, 10:17 PM

Highly depressing game??? 😀