Nicho87
01-09-2019, 10:59 AM
Killie AWAY
Hearts HOME
Killie AWAY - CUP
Celtic HOME
Aberdeen AWAY
Hamilton AWAY

I genuinely can see us losing every single one of those currently. Quite a thought.

Predictions

DH1875
01-09-2019, 11:17 AM
Killie AWAY
Hearts HOME
Killie AWAY - CUP
Celtic HOME
Aberdeen AWAY
Hamilton AWAY

I genuinely can see us losing every single one of those currently. Quite a thought.

Predictions

Next 5 games are massive. Progress in the cup and win the derby then all will be forgiven. Lose them all and he'll be gone. Will be really interesting to see how we set up against hearts and celtic too.

Here’s Lucy!
01-09-2019, 12:07 PM
Killie AWAY
Hearts HOME
Killie AWAY - CUP
Celtic HOME
Aberdeen AWAY
Hamilton AWAY

Predictions
Killie - lose
Hearts - draw
Killie CUP - lose
Celtic - lose
Aberdeen - lose
Hamilton - draw

Eyrie
01-09-2019, 06:36 PM
Bare minimum from the next three games has to be two league draws and make it through in the cup.

Anything less and there will be no defending the manager.

e2los
01-09-2019, 06:57 PM
Hey, we have to take some positives from the current situation.

As someone who lives in Fife, we could be competitively playing away against Dunfermline, Alloa and possibly Falkirk next season.

Sounds much better (also easier for me to get to), and potentially much more fun than the current expectation of getting humped every game for the rest of this season.

Seriously though my predictions:

Killie AWAY: Draw 0-0
Hearts HOME: Draw after being ahead 1-1
Killie AWAY - CUP: Win eventually by 1 goal
Celtic HOME: Destroyed 1-7
Aberdeen AWAY: Lose 3-1
Hamilton AWAY: Win by skin of our teeth in the last minute of stoppage time 1-2

CloudSquall
01-09-2019, 07:13 PM
Normally the game vs Hearts would be the one I'd see us picking up points in but this will be do or die for Levein, if he loses that it's going to be pandemonium over the road, they'll want it more than us this time around unfortunately.

Nul points and a cup exit for me over this group of fixtures.

coldingham hibs
01-09-2019, 07:20 PM
At the moment I can’t even face making predictions. If Hecky is still here I’d say 2 points. If we have another manager then 4 points. Will lose the cup tie after extra time.

bingo70
01-09-2019, 07:26 PM
I think this is a question for after the transfer window slams shut tomorrow night.

Lago
01-09-2019, 07:30 PM
Killie AWAY
Hearts HOME
Killie AWAY - CUP
Celtic HOME
Aberdeen AWAY
Hamilton AWAY

Predictions

No points & out the cup.

coldingham hibs
01-09-2019, 07:31 PM
Is it possible to transfer all of our transfers back out 🤔. Surely players of their quality will be in much demand.

Keith_M
01-09-2019, 07:32 PM
Four points and out the cup.

Beat Hamilton and draw in league game against Killie or Hearts

neil7908
01-09-2019, 07:42 PM
I fear a real doing against Celtic if Lenny has them up for it.

I also really don't fancy our chances in the derby. Hearts are absolutely mince but they will kick us up and down the pitch and get right in our faces. Sadly I don't we have the fight for it.

We'll be very lucky to come away with 4 points and still be in the cup.

Not So Young
01-09-2019, 07:49 PM
Next 5 games are massive. Progress in the cup and win the derby then all will be forgiven. Lose them all and he'll be gone. Will be really interesting to see how we set up against hearts and celtic too.

Thats how I see it.

Win these two and PH gets a bit more time lose one and the pressure ramps up but not enough to push him out

Lose both and I can't see him being here at the end of the month

Eyrie
02-09-2019, 09:15 AM
I fear a real doing against Celtic if Lenny has them up for it.

I also really don't fancy our chances in the derby. Hearts are absolutely mince but they will kick us up and down the pitch and get right in our faces. Sadly I don't we have the fight for it.

We'll be very lucky to come away with 4 points and still be in the cup.

Sadly accurate. We have neither the strength to match Hearts' physical play nor the footballing ability to overcome it.

Steve20
02-09-2019, 09:30 AM
Killie AWAY - lose
Hearts HOME - draw
Killie AWAY - CUP - lose
Celtic HOME - lose
Aberdeen AWAY - lose
Hamilton AWAY - win

The 90+2
02-09-2019, 09:34 AM
Draw
Lose
Win
Lose
Draw
Lose

Smartie
02-09-2019, 09:49 AM
If we rustle up a midfielder who can tackle today, or if Hecky either plays a defender in midfield or promotes a kid who takes his chance (Stirling), or even if Mellberg emerges to be what we've been missing all along then we might get a bit more joy, ie a win or a couple of draws.

If we continue with what we have, we could well lose them all. There are a couple of tricky games on plastic pitches and I think we have no chance against Celtic or Hearts.

We already have that haunted look of a team who loses once they've lost the first goal so I am expecting very little.

Springbank
02-09-2019, 10:02 AM
We need a Jason Cummings, an Efe and a McGeough right now.

Otherwise Nul Points and out the cup.

Still, at least we signed loads of benchwarmers this summer instead of paying for 3 good players

Coco Bryce
02-09-2019, 10:05 AM
Killie AWAY - lose
Hearts HOME - draw
Killie AWAY - CUP - lose
Celtic HOME - lose
Aberdeen AWAY - lose
Hamilton AWAY - win

Hamilton were all over the jambos 2nd half on Saturday. Looked decent in the highlights. Much more fight than our powder puff team.

SteveHFC
02-09-2019, 04:55 PM
Really can't see us winning any of our next 5 games.

rcarter1
02-09-2019, 06:17 PM
Really can't see us winning any of our next 5 games.

It looks daunting for sure.. We should have Hellberg available, and perhaps one or two on the injury list back as well?
The Derby looks like a race to the bottom..

Greencore
02-09-2019, 06:19 PM
Killie Away 2-1 hibs
Hearts Home 1-1
Killie AWAY - Cup 1-0 killie
Celtic HOME4-1 celtic
Aberdeen Away 3-0 dons
Hamilton AWAY 1-0 hibs