PDA

View Full Version : Won't be back

Pages : 1 [2]

mcfly
22-09-2019, 08:37 PM
The football is dull and boring. There’s NO atmosphere at Easter road, he has killed that.

Some players, his signings hide, vela is overpaid and lazy.

Doidge why isn’t he playing every week?

He must go tomorrow. Surely the board must be concerned that under this guy the crowds will plummet.

mutley
22-09-2019, 09:12 PM
Today is the very first time I have left ER early, even defeats in the past I have stayed to the bitter end. As soon as their 2nd went in I was up and off!

I’ve not felt that gutted in a long time, and the worse of it is, I could see it coming from the moment we scored.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Stokesy's on fire
22-09-2019, 09:15 PM
I have decided as a season ticket holder for over 30 years I won't be back while the bum as I now call him is manager of hfc

Dont ever let anyone keep you away from supporting the team you love.

Sir David Gray
22-09-2019, 09:16 PM
Today is the very first time I have left ER early, even defeats in the past I have stayed to the bitter end. As soon as their 2nd went in I was up and off!

I’ve not felt that gutted in a long time, and the worse of it is, I could see it coming from the moment we scored.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I've been at 5 of the 6 league games so far and left before the full time whistle in 4 of those games including today.

To put that into some context, before this season I had hardly ever left a match early.

I'm just scunnered by all things Hibs just now.

Turkish Green
22-09-2019, 09:19 PM
I am what is called a lazy ******* and stay in my seat until the bitter end. In truth, I would also feel embarrassed if I left early.

Ronniekirk
22-09-2019, 09:22 PM
I did that at the Motherwell game at 2 0
Today we did st least take the game to them and had a few efforts at goal but overall we still couldn’t beat a poor Hearts team with a 16 year old at Fullback ffs
Five of his signings on the Bench seemed not good enough to start and yet Fraser Murray playing well for Development Team can’t even get on Bench
Vela would of been as well on the Bench

It’s hard to see how Heckingbottom can turn this around as would expect Killie to beat us again at home in the Cup and then Celtic will take us apart if they are in the mood to do so
Will go to Killie game and hope as it’s the Cup we just go for it and the pressure is off But not sure the right team will be picked to do that

majorhibs
22-09-2019, 09:34 PM
Bottom of league & demonstrations for your managers head? Demos V Potter? Nae bother, Hibs under hecky up next, points in bag & breathing space cos oppos hopeless!

southsider
22-09-2019, 09:35 PM
I am devistated wr have sunk so low. Am thinking about not going next week. I have been going since 1965 and can’t remember feeling so disallowtioned. Get Hecky out now.

scooby
22-09-2019, 09:38 PM
The problem is that, regardless of results, the football we're playing is boring and sterile.

I've lost count of the number of interviews where Heckingbottom spoke about getting information into the players. Is he overcomplicating things?

I certainly get the impression that the players are shackled by some sort of over elaborate game plan instead of following their instincts.

At times during matches we can have the bulk of possession and keep the ball to ourselves fairly comfortably, but once we get to within 30yds of our opponent's goal we run out of ideas.

There's no spark.

When Lennon was in charge a few players said in interviews that he encouraged them to keep trying things. That it didn't matter if it didn't come off the first, second or third time but to keep the head up and keep plugging away. I don't think that's how PH sees things.

I think he's a theory manager who is completely deluded, and I can't see any evidence of a game plan. Who knows what crap he's telling the players as they don't seem to know what they're doing.

Anytime we take the lead we just sit back and invite pressure, it's really bizarre.

Can't see us winning whilst he's still here.

B.H.F.C
22-09-2019, 09:39 PM
I am devistated wr have sunk so low. Am thinking about not going next week. I have been going since 1965 and can’t remember feeling so disallowtioned. Get Hecky out now.

The thing is, we’ve been in worse positions than this, with less time to sort it out. This time just feels different, I don’t know if it’s because we’ve seen it all before. Anybody who knows anything about football has been able to see it coming, right from the start of pre season this year.

It’s diabolical and the fact I don’t think they are going to act is what is making it worse.

JohnM1875
22-09-2019, 09:42 PM
I think he's a theory manager who is completely deluded, and I can't see any evidence of a game plan. Who knows what crap he's telling the players as they don't seem to know what they're doing.

Anytime we take the lead we just sit back and invite pressure, it's really bizarre.

Can't see us winning whilst he's still here.

It's absolutely insane! We came out and started the second half well and scored within minutes. But, instead of keeping that up going for the killer second, we decide to just sit off and let them bombard us for the remaining half of football.

I honestly and genuinely think Heckingbottom doesn't have a clue.

bookert
22-09-2019, 09:49 PM
Call me a mug but I'll be back next week and through the rest of the season. Love going to see hibs with my son, one of the best things I do. Done this for more years than I care to remember,through many ups and downs, but it's hibs and they are a big part of me.

Stuart93
22-09-2019, 10:32 PM
The thing is, we’ve been in worse positions than this, with less time to sort it out. This time just feels different, I don’t know if it’s because we’ve seen it all before. Anybody who knows anything about football has been able to see it coming, right from the start of pre season this year.

It’s diabolical and the fact I don’t think they are going to act is what is making it worse.

Agree with that. Feels different that there's no anger just acceptance

Been here done that sort of feeling

Like it’s been accepted that eventually we would turn pish again. ****ing fantastic opportunity for the club to kick on after getting the monkey off our backs in 2016. We did for a bit but the inevitable happened. That’s why people can’t be arsed.

They need to take action now before it’s too late

The Harp Awakes
22-09-2019, 10:42 PM
Agree with that. Feels different that there's no anger just acceptance

Been here done that sort of feeling

Like it’s been accepted that eventually we would turn pish again. ****ing fantastic opportunity for the club to kick on after getting the monkey off our backs in 2016. We did for a bit but the inevitable happened. That’s why people can’t be arsed.

They need to take action now before it’s too late

The most annoying thing for me is after winning the Cup and losing the soft underbelly for a few years, we've gone back to what we were before. No leadership, no desire to win the ball and teams just running through our midfield with ease.

Sad the Club have not made the most of a golden opportunity to progresss by making a complete mess of recruitment; if we'd done our usual and signed short term loanees we could have got rid, but we've signed this dross on 2 and 3 year deals. What a mess.

Captain Trips
22-09-2019, 10:47 PM
The reason that today is a sore one is that this Hearts team is a very poor one. PH was given the tools in summer to put together a team that this afternoon could have blown an abysmal Hearts side away.

Unfortunately he has managed to take us backwards. I think today showed that PH and others have f###ed us right up.

Frankhfc
22-09-2019, 10:53 PM
It's absolutely insane! We came out and started the second half well and scored within minutes. But, instead of keeping that up going for the killer second, we decide to just sit off and let them bombard us for the remaining half of football.

I honestly and genuinely think Heckingbottom doesn't have a clue.

This for me is the critical key point. Why not send a message of intent and send on Middleton then with going hard for the second that would have ended the game? That is when games are won or lost by either defending a minimal lead or setting up to get the crucial second goal.

Fife-Hibee
22-09-2019, 10:56 PM
Dont ever let anyone keep you away from supporting the team you love.

What if it's the team keeping you away? :dunno:

Hibernia&Alba
22-09-2019, 11:00 PM
The reason that today is a sore one is that this Hearts team is a very poor one. PH was given the tools in summer to put together a team that this afternoon could have blown an abysmal Hearts side away.

Unfortunately he has managed to take us backwards. I think today showed that PH and others have f###ed us right up.

Spot on.

broondog
23-09-2019, 06:53 AM

Totally agree.i can't remember ever being that bad ina derby. gutless, spineless performance from a team led by a manager that makes Neil Lennon look good. that is one of the worst hearts sides I can remember as well which makes it much worse. even if they were helped by the officials (how the **** was Uche not sent off for persistent fouling???) and got incredibly lucky with that awful second goal, the performance from our imposters was a joke.

i've been angry after games but this is the final straw for me. i wont be back until Heckingbottom is gone and things improve at the club. the 4 I sit with have said the same. fully up for taking part in a boycott to show the club that we don't think this is acceptable. and where the **** is Ron? nowhere to be seen. he has done absolutely nothing for this club so far and all the hype around him coming in was hype, pure and simple. where is the cash injection for new players? and why the **** is he keeping on probably the worst manager we have ever had.

**** off

FilipinoHibs
23-09-2019, 06:55 AM
Exactly.....my sentiments entirely.

Exactly my attitude for 50 years. Football is a roller coaster for all teams even the old firm.

Squirrel 1875
23-09-2019, 06:59 AM
Boycott seems to have potential next weekend. I have flights and a ticket booked for the Celtic game. If he is still here I might come over just to be part of the boycott that hopefully gets the message to those running the club that the fans won’t stand idly by while they undo all the hard work that got hibs back to being a force in Scottish football. Incredibly sad that this clown was hired in the first place; it should never have been allowed to happen. Terrible appointment and the buck shouldn’t stop with his dismissal. For starters I think George “Teflon” Craig has to walk.

FilipinoHibs
23-09-2019, 07:03 AM
This for me is the critical key point. Why not send a message of intent and send on Middleton then with going hard for the second that would have ended the game? That is when games are won or lost by either defending a minimal lead or setting up to get the crucial second goal.

For 20 minutes after the goal we were still on top and should have been two up. They started hitting us on the left and there was a lot of panic clearing. That even showed up in the goal.

SquashedFrogg
23-09-2019, 09:20 AM
Boycott seems to have potential next weekend. I have flights and a ticket booked for the Celtic game. If he is still here I might come over just to be part of the boycott that hopefully gets the message to those running the club that the fans won’t stand idly by while they undo all the hard work that got hibs back to being a force in Scottish football. Incredibly sad that this clown was hired in the first place; it should never have been allowed to happen. Terrible appointment and the buck shouldn’t stop with his dismissal. For starters I think George “Teflon” Craig has to walk.

Do people actually turn up to boycotts? I always thought it meant 'not' turning up?

SquashedFrogg
23-09-2019, 09:39 AM
The problem is that, regardless of results, the football we're playing is boring and sterile.

I've lost count of the number of interviews where Heckingbottom spoke about getting information into the players. Is he overcomplicating things?

I certainly get the impression that the players are shackled by some sort of over elaborate game plan instead of following their instincts.

At times during matches we can have the bulk of possession and keep the ball to ourselves fairly comfortably, but once we get to within 30yds of our opponent's goal we run out of ideas.

There's no spark.

When Lennon was in charge a few players said in interviews that he encouraged them to keep trying things. That it didn't matter if it didn't come off the first, second or third time but to keep the head up and keep plugging away. I don't think that's how PH sees things.

Great post. Been my thinking for a wee while now. Of course there needs to be organisation/structure to a team, but it does seem very regimented and restrictive under PH.

I like the guy and certainly wanted him to do well, but I think he's possibly tried to be too clever when it really isn't needed.

JimboHibs
23-09-2019, 09:46 AM
Me and the laddie have had enough.

I had enough after the St Johnstone game , dire my lad was bored watching,what chance u got when he's one of the future supporters , theres a bigger picture than just this season keeping Heck as manager.

flash
23-09-2019, 10:08 AM
I will keep going but it's the only way I get out so that's no great recommendation.

sean04
23-09-2019, 10:12 AM
Can’t remember what club it was but during the game most of the fans left there seats and went onto the concorse within the stand to protest. Would definitely send a msg to board