PDA

View Full Version : Nine Goals Conceded One Scored

Dashing Bob S
31-08-2019, 04:07 PM
On our last two league visits against pretty mediocre opposition who won very easily. All we’re doing now is prolonging the agony every game PH is there. The club is going nowhere under him. There was no flair, fight or organization in this team.

SChibs
31-08-2019, 04:37 PM
On our last two league visits against pretty mediocre opposition who won very easily. All we’re doing now is prolonging the agony every game PH is there. The club is going nowhere under him. There was no flair, fight or organization in this team.

Not sure if you mean our last 2 away games but Rangers are hardly mediocre in this league nowadays. I'm not excusing losing 6 goals but let's not pretend Rangers are just average

Keith_M
31-08-2019, 04:50 PM
Just point out the total goals for and against in our opening four league games, three of which have been against sides expected to finish in the lower end of the league.

Goals for - 4

Goals against - 11

On the bright side, we're still above Hearts

31-08-2019, 04:53 PM
I wasnt at the game today so can't say much on the performance but that stats speak for themselves. Not good enough. Reminds me of the pre-relegation years.

familyman
31-08-2019, 08:06 PM
Early days but here we are not top 6 material as it stands and with the present team not looking likely.
Time for the cheque book is running out and just watch the crowds drop if the trend is not reversed right now.
Too many things not right about this team and the general lack of fight .
The manager picks the team and selects the players so what next?

MWHIBBIES
31-08-2019, 09:21 PM
Rangers definitely aren't mediocre