PDA

View Full Version : Off the Ball 31/8

Oscar T Grouch
31-08-2019, 06:04 AM
According to my instagram feed Pat Stanton will be on the show today so worth a listen.

FilipinoHibs
31-08-2019, 10:19 AM
According to my instagram feed Pat Stanton will be on the show today so worth a listen.

Great. It is my Saturday night listen before I hide under the sheets watching Hibs.

Pretty Boy
31-08-2019, 10:29 AM
Grant Stott on as well so should be plenty Hibs content.

cabbageandribs1875
31-08-2019, 11:52 AM
grant on just now

and sir patrick

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/49472434

Pedantic_Hibee
31-08-2019, 11:58 AM
Great. It is my Saturday night listen before I hide under the sheets watching Hibs.

Just off a nightshift, mate?

cabbageandribs1875
31-08-2019, 12:06 PM
richard gordon live from tinycastle

seriously, are the BBC camped at that cesspit ?

green day
31-08-2019, 12:34 PM
Interesting chat from Grant Stott about how the likes of Pat, Lawrie, a few others used to be table hosts in hospitality.

These days?

Last week as an example - poor, just Barry pre match, a wee bit from Stewart Lovell who was at the Match Sponsor table, and a wee chat from the MOTM afterwards.

Just something else that gives the impression that Hibs dont give a monkeys - even when you spend good money.

Jim44
31-08-2019, 12:47 PM
Interesting chat from Grant Stott about how the likes of Pat, Lawrie, a few others used to be table hosts in hospitality.

These days?

Last week as an example - poor, just Barry pre match, a wee bit from Stewart Lovell who was at the Match Sponsor table, and a wee chat from the MOTM afterwards.

Just something else that gives the impression that Hibs dont give a monkeys - even when you spend good money.

Pat was table host at my table, which my wife gave me as a 65th birthday present. A gentleman with lots of great footballing crack.

Correction. It was my 60th birthday, 2007. We drew 3-3 with Aberdeen.

green day
31-08-2019, 12:49 PM
Pat was table host at my table, which my wife gave me as a 65th birthday present. A gentleman with lots of great footballing crack.

Sounds great.

Wonder why Hibs have canned this? No ex player hosts at tables the last twice I have been. Its a bit shoddy, tbh.

Is It On....
31-08-2019, 01:28 PM
richard gordon live from tinycastle

seriously, are the BBC camped at that cesspit ?

Celebrating 2yrs since Craigie Boy took over from Cathro 😂

Beefster
31-08-2019, 03:21 PM

These days?

I sat next to Lawrie Reilly when I took my old man to hospitality. He was brilliant. Favourite day at ER ever.

Paisley Hibby
31-08-2019, 05:45 PM
Sounds great.

Wonder why Hibs have canned this? No ex player hosts at tables the last twice I have been. Its a bit shoddy, tbh.

Yes it's something that would be so easy to do right but it seems at the moment we **** everything up.

Jim44
31-08-2019, 06:15 PM
Sounds great.

It was terrific. We just got settled at our table, were discussing why an extra place had been set, when we were approached by a young girl and this man who I didn’t really look at or take in to be honest. “Pat would like to join you and your guests, if that’s ok.” So we reluctantly agreed ........ :greengrin

Golden Bear
31-08-2019, 07:08 PM
It was terrific. We just got settled at our table, were discussing why an extra place had been set, when we were approached by a young girl and this man who I didn’t really look at or take in to be honest. “Pat would like to join you and your guests, if that’s ok.” So we reluctantly agreed ........ :greengrin

Now that was a guid day Jim. My hero, sitting next to me and reliving some great memories!