PDA

View Full Version : Longbangers 8.5 bonus episode: Bon Jovi’s Bum Yelp

matty_f
30-08-2019, 10:45 PM
We’ve just put out the bonus episode, which includes the celebrity encounters, Desert Island Pricks, hibs history etc that we didn’t have time for on Tuesday.

You can listen on

iTunes

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/longbangers/id1474463560

Spotify

https://open.spotify.com/episode/2jefkhGzieEloSOnFvBBTb?si=Idpb2eAOSlKWeNpkDZ0Y7Q

hibsbollah
31-08-2019, 07:13 AM
Thanks for the mention:greengrin I met Tom Kitchin as well, just like Bedlam, but he never kicked a ball back to me at Stenhouse Cross. He just slavered on to my missus about how to cook lamb in an Aga.

Am I the only one not to tip a barber? Have I been living my whole life not knowing this? Barbers throughout Edinburgh must hate me.

Quality slaverings though, enjoying it.

BILLYHIBS
31-08-2019, 07:55 AM
:faf::faf::faf:

Pedantic_Hibee
31-08-2019, 08:47 AM
Thanks for the mention:greengrin I met Tom Kitchin as well, just like Bedlam, but he never kicked a ball back to me at Stenhouse Cross. He just slavered on to my missus about how to cook lamb in an Aga.

Am I the only one not to tip a barber? Have I been living my whole life not knowing this? Barbers throughout Edinburgh must hate me.

Sound quality won’t have been the greatest. The podcast app was down so we had to engage on Skype in some new age covert mission, we’re not techies! Was like two virgins fumbling with a bra strap.

ekhibee
31-08-2019, 08:48 AM

You should have a show of your own lol

DaveF
31-08-2019, 09:31 AM
Total nonsense but very funny.

My seagull in the museum never got a mention though so I'm not ****ing listening again 😀

hibsbollah
31-08-2019, 09:49 AM
You should have a show of your own lol

Nice of you to say so, but I'm genuinely mortified about the tipping the barber thing. I want to know the truth.

matty_f
31-08-2019, 10:28 AM
Total nonsense but very funny.

My seagull in the museum never got a mention though so I'm not ****ing listening again 😀

That’s because i got carried away, I had it printed off with the other .net ones. :faf:

Sorry!!

Danderhall Hibs
31-08-2019, 11:24 AM
Absolute drivel! 😂

#prayforadamandmahe

Pedantic_Hibee
31-08-2019, 11:35 AM
Who’s Amanda Mahe? Is that his wife?

Danderhall Hibs
31-08-2019, 11:54 AM
Who’s Amanda Mahe? Is that his wife?

His widow I think.

matty_f
31-08-2019, 12:02 PM
His widow I think.

:hilarious:

matty_f
31-08-2019, 12:43 PM

I thought it was standard to tip the barber, even when they absolutely ruin your barnet.

matty_f
01-09-2019, 07:13 PM
If you want a wee break from the gloom, we finally figured out how to get the podcast on YouTube!

https://youtu.be/E7j2uki2z7I