PDA

View Full Version : BBC Alba

Captain Trips
30-08-2019, 10:21 PM
We are the game on Alba

Bristolhibby
30-08-2019, 11:31 PM
That’s it then, I’ll be keeping if t’Internet tomorrow and watching “as live”.

J

Eyrie
31-08-2019, 09:16 AM
That’s it then, I’ll be keeping if t’Internet tomorrow and watching “as live”.

J
Me too.

Although I'll be watching the rugby live, so my "as live" will be an hour later than yours.

Smartie
31-08-2019, 09:22 AM
I'm playing golf up near St Andrews at 2pm. It's ambitious but I'm hoping to avoid the Internet and every other form of communication and watch it when I get back into the house later.

Diclonius
31-08-2019, 09:31 AM
What time is it on?

Dan Sarf
31-08-2019, 09:34 AM
We are the game on Alba

Thanks for info. :flag:

I'm going to Brentford V Derby this afternoon. Will I be able to stop myself checking the Hibees score on my phone every five minutes? No.

Glory Lurker
31-08-2019, 10:08 AM
I think i’ve only watched us as live twice, against County in 2014 and Lennon’s last game against Motherwell. Both as gruesome as Hibs have ever been. Guess what I’m doing at 6 tonight, guys? Sorry to the rest of youse watching!

EI255
31-08-2019, 10:10 AM
We are the game on Alba

difficult to get excited about this !

hibee_girl
31-08-2019, 10:48 AM
What time is it on?

6pm

California-Hibs
31-08-2019, 11:05 AM
We're live video on HibsTV for the game! Delighted to just find that out as I was sure with it not being a live tv away game and no Motherwell TV that we would just be audio only

Edit: I guess there is a Motherwell TV team and that's how we're getting the stream on Hibs TV 🙌

Billy Whizz
31-08-2019, 11:07 AM

Why?

Phil MaGlass
31-08-2019, 11:18 AM

152 posts says it all really, mibbe youre better off on keekback

Hibee_Rab
31-08-2019, 11:25 AM
When will it be on iPlayer? Out all day today!

Jack Hackett
31-08-2019, 12:37 PM
When will it be on iPlayer? Out all day today!

Not absolutely sure, but I think it's available as soon as it's been broadcast

HUTCHYHIBBY
31-08-2019, 04:28 PM
Don't do it! 😠

cabbageandribs1875
31-08-2019, 04:29 PM
would have watched after the rugby the now, the record function has been stopped

madhatter
31-08-2019, 04:36 PM
Save your time, unless you enjoy torment.

makaveli1875
31-08-2019, 04:37 PM
Think il give this a miss

Hibee Mac
31-08-2019, 04:46 PM
Go on, there's a sadist in all of us

GreenCastle
31-08-2019, 05:43 PM
Have we made 5 passes in a row yet ?

Jackson rarely plays a forward pass.

How obvious is it that we need a DM.

Coco Bryce
31-08-2019, 05:51 PM
I couldn't sit through that again.

Saint Hibee
31-08-2019, 06:19 PM
At least it’s not HD.

Coco Bryce
31-08-2019, 06:20 PM
Highly Depressing?

NORTHERNHIBBY
31-08-2019, 06:28 PM
Knowing our luck just now we will lose more goals when it shown.

Glory Lurker
31-08-2019, 06:54 PM
I think i’ve only watched us as live twice, against County in 2014 and Lennon’s last game against Motherwell. Both as gruesome as Hibs have ever been. Guess what I’m doing at 6 tonight, guys? Sorry to the rest of youse watching!

I'm nothing if not consistent. Sorry.

tonyrougier123
31-08-2019, 06:54 PM
Terrible viewing.

No leadership on the park or off it.

Team has no shape.

GreenCastle
31-08-2019, 07:00 PM
I watched to freeze the TV picture and take a picture of how bad our midfield shape is. So many gaps at times. How can the staff not see this ??

They win the fire it wide and its 1v1s with out full backs.

If we don’t bring in a DM before the Sunday we will lose so many goals this season as..

1 - the current midfield players don’t tackle
2 - the current midfielders are actually playing worse trying to cover a role that doesn’t suit the normal way they play

Regarding leadership...

Gray and Mcgregor are leaders but are out.
Hecky standing there with arms folded = fed up.

Players aren’t scared of manager and no one is doing enough to demand more on the pitch.

Weegreenman
31-08-2019, 07:10 PM
We were still well in the game right up until the penalty. School boy stuff jumping with your arm way above your head like you were seeking to answer a question for your school teacher. Shocking stuff tbh.
Whittaker, Hanlon, Stevenson all guilty of being absolutely awful. Horgan was like a headless chicken at times. On a brighter note, Kamberi, Allan and even Shaw all looked like they were up for it.

We we are in deep deep trouble for anyone who seriously thinks we’ll be ok. Leeann, get this mess sorted ASAP

Iain G
31-08-2019, 07:13 PM
We were still well in the game right up until the penalty. School boy stuff jumping with your arm way above your head like you were seeking to answer a question for your school teacher. Shocking stuff tbh.
Whittaker, Hanson, Stevenson all guilty of being absolutely awful. Horgan was like a headless chicken at times. On a brighter note, Kamberi, Allan and even Shaw all looked like they were up for it.

We we are in deep deep trouble for anyone who seriously thinks we’ll be ok. Leeann, get this mess sorted ASAP

Watching it I thoyghtwe started quite brightly and moved the ball around fairly quickly and well, buy just lacking that final ball. Then it kinda crumbled.

Since452
31-08-2019, 08:12 PM
Watching it I thoyghtwe started quite brightly and moved the ball around fairly quickly and well, buy just lacking that final ball. Then it kinda crumbled.

All ifs and buts but first goal was crucial. If we'd scored it could have been so different.

Smartie
31-08-2019, 09:19 PM
I'm just about to watch the game now.

I'd tried to avoid the score whilst I was out playing golf but when I got off I had hunners of text messages and I realised I'd only be getting so many messages if we'd lost so looked up the score at that point.

It's been sorely tempting to join in all the critical threads without having the first idea what went on today, but I'll wait until I've seen the game until making comment, however....

I've got as far as the team being announced - that is not a midfield 5 that can put in a tackle, win the ball back or help out a full back. This is a variation on a theme whereby any combination of players does not have the necessary defensive attributes between them to win any game. As far as I'm concerned, if we don't strengthen that area significantly over the next few days, we have a midfield that could well get us relegated.

H18 SFR
31-08-2019, 09:26 PM
I'm just about to watch the game now.

I'd tried to avoid the score whilst I was out playing golf but when I got off I had hunners of text messages and I realised I'd only be getting so many messages if we'd lost so looked up the score at that point.

It's been sorely tempting to join in all the critical threads without having the first idea what went on today, but I'll wait until I've seen the game until making comment, however....

I've got as far as the team being announced - that is not a midfield 5 that can put in a tackle, win the ball back or help out a full back. This is a variation on a theme whereby any combination of players does not have the necessary defensive attributes between them to win any game. As far as I'm concerned, if we don't strengthen that area significantly over the next few days, we have a midfield that could well get us relegated.

The manager is a total balloon.