PDA

View Full Version : Announcement Leeann Hibs TV Interview

Borderhibbie76
30-08-2019, 06:20 PM
Surprised not to see a thread on this already.. interesting shes done a Hibs TV interview after all the unrest amongst supporters of the last few weeks.

Seems fairly positive...and not going anywhere it appears

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

yerauldda
30-08-2019, 06:24 PM
Surprised not to see a thread on this already.. interesting shes done a Hibs TV interview after all the unrest amongst supporters of the last few weeks.

It’s certainly given me a different perspective on things. We are only 4 games into the season, there does seems to be a gross overreaction to how things are going. I think the setup is due a couple of months to settle before it can be judged.

What was very interesting was the question around things that are going to be announced over the coming weeks around recruitment and the match day experience. Leeann seemed very keen to stress we now have the means to do such things. I remain pretty excited by RG and his plans for the club.

Togs91
30-08-2019, 06:30 PM
Good interview, don't understand why people think Ron would be coming in and throwing cash left right a d center willy nilly. Hes a shrewd busi essman, hell want to feel the water, improve money income prior to making any big spendings elsewhere.

Gaz
30-08-2019, 06:32 PM
Don’t understand this lets make the experience better only way you can make it better for me is the product on the park.

Smartie
30-08-2019, 06:34 PM
Don’t understand this lets make the experience better only way you can make it better for me is the product on the park.

Cheerleaders on jetpacks or I don't renew.

Stuart93
30-08-2019, 06:34 PM

Think you answered that yourself, “for me”

Obviously the product on the park is the make or break but there’s a number of things that can make match day experience better

Col2
30-08-2019, 06:35 PM
Very little new news.

She talks about the match day experience being top priority.

She also says we have had a strong transfer window - nope we haven’t.

She says we recruited early to allow the new players to bed in - well that’s not happened and I have yet to see anything that convinced me the new players (except Allan) are on the quality she refers to. We don’t even look very fit.

Gaz
30-08-2019, 06:37 PM
Very little new news.

She says we recruited early to allow the new players to bed in - well that’s not happened and I have yet to see anything that convinced me the new players (except Allan) are on the quality she refers to. We don’t even look very fit.

That’s the new levels of fitness the manager talked about the breath out your arse after 60 mins level

bingo70
30-08-2019, 06:38 PM
Enjoyed that, all a bit more positive than maybe it’s been recently.

I’m definitely a technophobe, and this is a genuine question not a criticism, but I still don’t understand what the longer term tangible benefit of this new ticketing system is?

What’s better about the new thing instead of a bar code?

PaulSmith
30-08-2019, 06:39 PM
Very little new news.

Beat me to it. Good to hear from her but there’s very little substance.

DarlingtonHibee
For us that don't have hibs tv, any chance of a link?

PaulSmith
For us that don't have hibs tv, any chance of a link?

Its on twitter and free view on Hibs TV. Likely on YouTube as well

Borderhibbie76
30-08-2019, 06:40 PM
Very little new news.

She says we recruited early to allow the new players to bed in - well that’s not happened and I have yet to see anything that convinced me the new players (except Allan) are on the quality she refers to. We don’t even look very fit.She does say tho they all had offers from elsewhere so we gotta hope they have been slow to settle and there is improvement to come.. we can only hope. Maybe we have all been a little too early to judge but the next 3 league games are vital and we need to start seeing signs of improvement both in terms of performance and results...and she does allude to that in the Interview too

Lago
30-08-2019, 06:40 PM

I’m definitely a technophobe, and this is a genuine question not a criticism, but I still don’t understand what the longer term tangible benefit of this new ticketing system is?

If it ain't broke etc

Smartie
30-08-2019, 06:42 PM

I think it's harder to forge (so you don't end up with situations like Rangers at Rugby Park, or what we have in the recent past experienced at Tynecastle).

Is it not also meant to be a bit more smartphone friendly (I am similarly a technophobe so have not used this approach in the past) and an increasing number of people want to use tickets in this way?

Lago

Let's be honest it was hardly advertised in neon lights.

Heisenberg
Very little new news.

To be fair what did you expect? She was never going to come out and say the recruitment was ***** and Hecky isn’t up to the job.

It’s official club communication to try and appease some of the unhappy supporters. Not much in the way of new info but they obviously felt it was necessary. Just this last week we’ve had folk saying Leeann has disappeared and no longer communicates with fans.

The_Horde
Not quite the usual long winded, passionate PR exercise there. Wish she'd have gone into some more detail.

bingo70
30-08-2019, 06:44 PM
If it ain't broke etc

Well that’s my thinking but there must me some benefit for the club to be spending money on it?

keith_darcy
30-08-2019, 06:45 PM
My take on it is that we’re possibly looking at holding events at Easter Road out with Hibs games - possibly concerts, Scotland games etc and the new system will help with the ticketing for this. She appeared to suggest that Ron is firmly keen on boosting revenue and possibly this could be a way of doing that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Borderhibbie76
30-08-2019, 06:46 PM
Not quite the usual long winded, passionate PR exercise there. Wish she'd have gone into some more detail.About what??? What more did u expect her to say??

All people do is criticize these days?? Last week it was where is LD?? Shes come out and spoke and still gets criticized...this place is mental.

She spoke about the Stadium, Ron, player recruitment and performances need to improve. Sums it up for me pretty much

DarlingtonHibee
30-08-2019, 06:56 PM
Its on twitter and free view on Hibs TV. Likely on YouTube as well

Cheers Paul, checked you tube and hibs tv, just the first one minute

#2 Double Tap
30-08-2019, 06:58 PM
Cheers Paul, checked you tube and hibs tv, just the first one minute

Much needed interview, presented a lot better as well, the look and feel of the video is more professional compared to those ones from htc in some basic room.....

https://twitter.com/HibernianFC?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp %7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

B.H.F.C
30-08-2019, 07:13 PM
Didn’t think the interview said particularly much really. Obviously aware of the unrest and ticking a box by doing it.

She says we’ve signed good players and the ticketing system will be better. We’ll soon find out I suppose.

bingo70
30-08-2019, 07:28 PM
Didn’t think the interview said particularly much really. Obviously aware of the unrest and ticking a box by doing it.

She says we’ve signed good players and the ticketing system will be better. We’ll soon find out I suppose.

I think it was just a case of putting the rumours of her leaving to bed, she used the opportunity to apologise for the ticketing as well so job done.

Hibernia&Alba
30-08-2019, 07:48 PM

That's quite a fetish you have :greengrin

Gaz
30-08-2019, 07:54 PM
Very little new news.

That’s the new levels of fitness the manager talked about the breath out your arse after 60 mins level

marinello59
30-08-2019, 08:00 PM

That’s nonsense. Our fitness is fine.

Bob Box Fish
30-08-2019, 08:01 PM
Waste of seven minutes!

To save others:

Working to improve the stadium access problems.
She speaks to Ron regularly.
Room to improve initial results.
Nearly 13k season tickets sold.

Unseen work
30-08-2019, 08:06 PM
She speaks positively about the change forthcoming and having the means to do it which is promising.

I just hope they’re not trying to be too fancy or forward thinking, get the football team sorted and achieving well and take it from there.

If the team is murder, all this other stuff is irrelevant.

marinello59
30-08-2019, 08:15 PM
Waste of seven minutes!

To save others:

I couldn’t agree more.

I was hoping for , Stadium access problems, we are doing you a favour, the team is pish.
Ron, how gullible, he bought in to this ****show. 😂
We’re ****ed for the season.
Keep buying season tickets, I want a big pay off.
She really needs to up her game.

Bob Box Fish
30-08-2019, 08:19 PM
I couldn’t agree more.

I was hoping for , Stadium access problems, we are doing you a favour, the team is pish.
Ron, how gullible, he bought in to this ****show. 😂
We’re ****ed for the season.
Keep buying season tickets, I want a big pay off.
She really needs to up her game.

Fair doos to her justifying her £200k bonus though that took some balls!

Rocky
30-08-2019, 08:56 PM
Well that’s my thinking but there must me some benefit for the club to be spending money on it?

I think the point is they've replaced the whole system, including ticketing computer hardware. I imagine the fact that qr codes have replaced bar codes is one of the elements of that, but not the main one. For example I didn't realise till recently that some of the queuing issues with eticketing were down to Hibs own servers being so old (I always assumed that the whole thing was hosted by ticketmaster on their own infrastructure).

Speedway
30-08-2019, 09:16 PM
I’m a fan of LD.

That was 7 minutes of highly generic waffle,

Hibstrooper
30-08-2019, 09:56 PM
Each to their own. I quite enjoyed hearing from her and liked what she had to say

RoxburghHibs
30-08-2019, 10:01 PM

100%

Win first then sort out the half time entertainment.

Stuart93
30-08-2019, 10:04 PM
Waste of seven minutes!

To save others:

So not really a waste because she’s provided enough information for you to be able to come up with a summary to share with others

Bunch of moaning ****ers on this site just now, tiresome

Where’s LD? Is she leaving? Not heard from her in ages?

Why’s she done an interview? She’s told us nothing?

Laughable

tonyrougier123
30-08-2019, 10:04 PM
I really like leeann,she is a hibby absolutely no doubting her loyalty and commitment to making all things hibs much better.

She has made very hard decisions in the past axing the butcher and dealing with lennon.

However she is stuttering when it comes to the real problem.
And that for me is recruitment,she is clearly very trusting in graham and george.
These guys brought us sdg,sjm,mcgregor,mcgeouch,fyvie,kamberi,macclaren, fontaine,bartley.
We seem to have reverted to a lazy approach,hes been capped,he was worth,he played for,they were willing to pay blah blah.

We done that to death in the dark days.

We need hungry,determined players,pedigree is irrelevant imo.
Look at teams like lincoln,and luton.
Rising through the leagues with the sqauds they have.

Sometimes the players you need are right under your nose,you just have to be bold and buy them.

Col2
30-08-2019, 10:05 PM
To be fair what did you expect? She was never going to come out and say the recruitment was ***** and Hecky isn’t up to the job.

It’s official club communication to try and appease some of the unhappy supporters. Not much in the way of new info but they obviously felt it was necessary. Just this last week we’ve had folk saying Leeann has disappeared and no longer communicates with fans.

She needed to come out and talk about the player budget given a lot of us don’t see how the numbers stack up.

Something more concrete re Ron’s plans or when we will hear more

Something about the indoor pitch?

The flippant nature of the interview suggests to me that we are all portrayed as idiots for questioning the quality of the squad, the quality of the football, the results and the lack of commercial investment.

Don’t get me wrong I am pleased she isn’t leaving. However I am not grateful
For an interview that is clearly as a response to the fan unrest.

We as a club are sleepwalking - The fans continue to buy season tickets but the feel good factor has disappeared and Leanne has no idea how to sort it evidenced by the ticket / match day focus.

Fergos
30-08-2019, 10:06 PM
I’m a fan of LD.

That was 7 minutes of highly generic waffle,

Yes some “push on”, “focus”, “working hard”, “grow” type chat but she did also mention that some of the performances haven’t been that good, our collective main concern on here too.

Not sure your going to get anything more via an official channel esp when she has a new gaffer.

GGTTH

Fergos
30-08-2019, 10:11 PM

Genius, pure genius.

Me tae. Love a jetpack.

GGTTH

scooby
30-08-2019, 10:19 PM
Very little new news.

Yeah, sums up my thoughts

FilipinoHibs
30-08-2019, 10:22 PM

When the stadium was pish and the facilities even pisher if Hibs were playing well and getting the results the place was packed.

B.H.F.C
30-08-2019, 10:25 PM
She needed to come out and talk about the player budget given a lot of us don’t see how the numbers stack up.

Something more concrete re Ron’s plans or when we will hear more

Something about the indoor pitch?

The flippant nature of the interview suggests to me that we are all portrayed as idiots for questioning the quality of the squad, the quality of the football, the results and the lack of commercial investment.

Don’t get me wrong I am pleased she isn’t leaving. However I am not grateful
For an interview that is clearly as a response to the fan unrest.

We as a club are sleepwalking - The fans continue to buy season tickets but the feel good factor has disappeared and Leanne has no idea how to sort it evidenced by the ticket / match day focus.

I agree with a lot of what you say. I know comments like this will be taken as ‘wanting to have a go at the club for no reason’ but it’s genuinely not.

I thought that interview, as you say, was just done because she knows there is a bit of unrest. I don’t sense that same passion and determination that we’ve seen before. I just think it was all a bit generic and done for the sake of doing it.

Ozyhibby
30-08-2019, 10:48 PM
In the interview, she talks about the new scanners bringing new opportunities. What am I missing? All it is is a means to get in the ground, which the old scanners used to do? Not a criticism, just don’t know what I’m missing here.

#2 Double Tap
30-08-2019, 11:19 PM
I agree with a lot of what you say. I know comments like this will be taken as ‘wanting to have a go at the club for no reason’ but it’s genuinely not.

I thought that interview, as you say, was just done because she knows there is a bit of unrest. I don’t sense that same passion and determination that we’ve seen before. I just think it was all a bit generic and done for the sake of doing it.

The interview was needed though, just showing face was important......questions maybe not direct enough but hearing behind the scenes is moving in an exciting direction, whether you believe it or not, is healthy right now. The silence since the takeover has been deafening and has left too much room for speculation and ****bo rumours.

We do need more interviews and press releases from Dempster and the other people in positions of power at the club, touching on specific subjects in greater detail, because that is the only way to clarify the boards plans or deal with issues the fan base has. Not doing that was one of petries biggest faults and led to much of the dislike and lack of trust people had in him.

If we beat Motherwell and play well, an interview with Ron G will surely be in the pipeline, especially with the derby just around the corner. Hearing Ron give us some positive fighting talk could give us, the fans, a nice little boost. Saying the passion and determination is less than before in the interview is a little harsh, Dempster appeared engaged, genuine and positive imo.

Daniel 1875
31-08-2019, 12:19 AM
In the interview, she talks about the new scanners bringing new opportunities. What am I missing? All it is is a means to get in the ground, which the old scanners used to do? Not a criticism, just don’t know what I’m missing here.

New scanners mean that fans can buy a ticket 5 minutes before the game and have the ticket sent straight to their phones. The old system was paper ticket only or queue up at ticket office/pod for a printed ticket.

New scanners will undoubtedly comply with UEFA regulations for European competition which means Scotland games like this evening’s women’s match are more likely to be hosted at ER and will ensure the club are in line should they qualify for European competition in the near future.

One Day In Time
31-08-2019, 12:23 AM
Not a huge lot of substance in my mind. Happy to keep my faith and trust in the folks that run our club but results need to pick up starting tomorrow

SMAXXA
31-08-2019, 12:53 AM
So not really a waste because she’s provided enough information for you to be able to come up with a summary to share with others

Laughable

Pretty much where I’m at aswell

31-08-2019, 02:45 AM

Laughable

Spot on.

We've got a few Victor Meldrews who like to complain.

ben johnson
31-08-2019, 06:20 AM
My take on it is that we’re possibly looking at holding events at Easter Road out with Hibs games - possibly concerts, Scotland games etc and the new system will help with the ticketing for this. She appeared to suggest that Ron is firmly keen on boosting revenue and possibly this could be a way of doing that?

Let’s hope any events at the stadium don’t damage the playing surface
The surface is looking great so hopefully we can keep it that way

theonlywayisup
31-08-2019, 06:26 AM
Let’s hope any events at the stadium don’t damage the playing surface
The surface is looking great so hopefully we can keep it that way

As if any football club would allow their pitch to be damaged by a non-football activity. Would never happen, surely!!

Hibs90
31-08-2019, 06:27 AM
I know she isn't likely to come out and say it but my take from that is Heckingbottom won't be going anywhere anytime soon which is scary.

JimBHibees
31-08-2019, 06:31 AM
I know she isn't likely to come out and say it buty take from that is Heckingbottom won't be going anywhere anytime soon which is scary.

Which is exactly what a good CEO should be saying this early in the season

SquashedFrogg
31-08-2019, 06:36 AM
I know she isn't likely to come out and say it but my take from that is Heckingbottom won't be going anywhere anytime soon which is scary.

So, just to be clear and for future reference you want him sacked?

BoyledEgg
31-08-2019, 06:50 AM
New scanners mean that fans can buy a ticket 5 minutes before the game and have the ticket sent straight to their phones. The old system was paper ticket only or queue up at ticket office/pod for a printed ticket.

New scanners will undoubtedly comply with UEFA regulations for European competition which means Scotland games like this evening’s women’s match are more likely to be hosted at ER and will ensure the club are in line should they qualify for European competition in the near future.

You could buy tickets before the new system went in and get it emailed straight to your phone.

Bangkok Hibby
31-08-2019, 06:52 AM
Spot on.

We've got a few Victor Meldrews who like to complain.

I love this site and get so much Hibs info from it. Have to say though the match day experience is far more enjoyable by staying away 😄

blackpoolhibs
31-08-2019, 06:58 AM
Give us a good football team, :pray: and she can say anything she likes, have naked cheerleaders, jet packs for the kids and a helipad on the roof of all four stand for all i'd care.

Nae point having a good match day experience, if the team ruin it when the game starts.

Hibs90
31-08-2019, 07:12 AM
So, just to be clear and for future reference you want him sacked?

If things dont improve then yes. A result today would be a good start. Then we have to beat Hearts IMO

green day
31-08-2019, 07:30 AM
You could buy tickets before the new system went in and get it emailed straight to your phone.

You certainly could get a print at home ticket emailed to you, the intention being that you print this and scan the paper.

The barcode was not intended to be scanned off your phone and, depending on quality of picture, was not always reliable.

QR code in the new system is specifically intended for mobile devices.

jeffers
31-08-2019, 07:38 AM
You certainly could get a print at home ticket emailed to you, the intention being that you print this and scan the paper.

The barcode was not intended to be scanned off your phone and, depending on quality of picture, was not always reliable.

QR code in the new system is specifically intended for mobile devices.

You'd have thought it would have been an option to have your season ticket available to add to your Apple wallet (or Google equivalent) in the same way tickets for individual matches are. I'm hoping this is something that will be available shortly. Wonder if KP could advise ?

hibsbollah
31-08-2019, 07:45 AM
I think Leeann would be good in a fight. Just that stare when she says 'you're stuck with me for a while yet'...i would not mess.

jacomo
31-08-2019, 07:50 AM

Sure it might not full of Earth-shattering revelations but some important points made:

1. Hibs looking to increase commercial revenue (plenty of folk in here complain that Dons and Jambos have more money than us, so should welcome this)
2. LD working well with Ron and plans to stick around (good news)
3. The club pleased with recruitment this summer (maybe we all need to be more patient?)

green day
31-08-2019, 07:54 AM
You'd have thought it would have been an option to have your season ticket available to add to your Apple wallet (or Google equivalent) in the same way tickets for individual matches are. I'm hoping this is something that will be available shortly. Wonder if KP could advise ?

I am sure it will happen as the tech works ( I have the QR code of mine stored using an app already as a backup) I assume they just want to sort out the issues some people have been having with the scanners before rolling out something new?

Phil MaGlass
31-08-2019, 07:56 AM

Laughable

This 100%

CentreLine
31-08-2019, 07:58 AM
Sure it might not full of Earth-shattering revelations but some important points made:

1. Hibs looking to increase commercial revenue (plenty of folk in here complain that Dons and Jambos have more money than us, so should welcome this)
3. The club pleased with recruitment this summer (maybe we all need to be more patient?)

👍🏻 Totally agree. What is it with social media that far too many people seem to think it is only an avenue for negativity and complaint.?

Callum_62
31-08-2019, 08:02 AM
LOL -the negativity on this site is absolutely mental

SquashedFrogg
31-08-2019, 08:04 AM
If things dont improve then yes. A result today would be a good start. Then we have to beat Hearts IMO

I'm confused. You say that your 'take' from the statement is that there was no comment on Heckingbottom going anywhere anytime soon. Stating you think this is 'scary'.

So ideally you wanted her to say he was going soon? Or at least quantify the number of games he has left?

It's just good to be clear on these things moving forward.

Hibs90
31-08-2019, 08:10 AM
I'm confused. You say that your 'take' from the statement is that there was no comment on Heckingbottom going anywhere anytime soon. Stating you think this is 'scary'.

So ideally you wanted her to say he was going soon? Or at least quantify the number of games he has left?

It's just good to be clear on these things moving forward.

I also did say I know its unlikely she would say otherwise but you carry on with your agenda pal.

31-08-2019, 08:16 AM
I am sure it will happen as the tech works ( I have the QR code of mine stored using an app already as a backup) I assume they just want to sort out the issues some people have been having with the scanners before rolling out something new?

Me too, QR Droid. Just as back up in case my ST stops working or I forget it.

jeffers
31-08-2019, 08:26 AM

Is that on Android mate ? I had my last season ticket on Stocard, worked a treat, but just can't get the QR code to orientate in my iphone screen to present at scanner. I know it's not a big deal in the overall scheme of things, but I typically don't carry a wallet these days, but do have my phone.

Daniel 1875
31-08-2019, 08:28 AM

Not officially. You could buy tickets and print them at home and hope the barcode worked by being zoomed in on an email. That technology was 10 years old.

yerauldda
31-08-2019, 08:28 AM

This. Just came back onto the thread after my initial post and cannot believe the negativity. There are a few sticks to beat the club with at the moment but it does not mean we have to chastise them at every opportunity.

There’s a lot of positives to take from that interview.

SquashedFrogg
31-08-2019, 08:31 AM
I also did say I know its unlikely she would say otherwise but you carry on with your agenda pal.

Agenda? From someone disappointed that the club never indicated our manager would be going anytime soon. Quality 😂

judas
31-08-2019, 08:33 AM

It’s refreshing to hear some rational chat from Leanne.

Beats the vacuous ramblings we’ve been hearing from some members on here.

31-08-2019, 08:35 AM

Some people just have a general negative outlook on life not just on Hibs.

green day
31-08-2019, 08:35 AM

Is that on Android mate ? I had my last season ticket on Stocard, worked a treat, but just can't get the QR code to orientate in my iphone screen to present at scanner. I know it's not a big deal in the overall scheme of things, but I typically don't carry a wallet these days, but do have my phone.

Hi Jeff, yep - as 007 says above thats the same app I use.

When you open it up, you can scan and store your ST one in "My QR Codes". Better than Stocard, imo

Hibs90
31-08-2019, 08:50 AM
Agenda? From someone disappointed that the club never indicated our manager would be going anytime soon. Quality 😂

Can you point out where I said I was disappointed?

Cheers.

Allant1981
31-08-2019, 08:52 AM
Wasnt much more she could say, appreciates it's not been straight forward with the new entry system, talks to the new owner often so he will know what's going on, wanting to get the commercial side sorted as well so its helps the football side of things, said the manager and his staff want the performances to improve. Not sure what else people want

Onion
31-08-2019, 08:54 AM
She speaks positively about the change forthcoming and having the means to do it which is promising.

I just hope they’re not trying to be too fancy or forward thinking, get the football team sorted and achieving well and take it from there.

If the team is murder, all this other stuff is irrelevant.

Perfectly summed up :aok:

PaulSmith
31-08-2019, 09:05 AM

1) She’s been here for a number of years, it’s almost as if someone in the boardroom has only just come up with “Let’s do better on the commercial side and raise some more money”

2) CEO talks to Chairman/Owner- yip, earth shattering

3) They may well be pleased as they’ve implemented a change in strategy of handing out 3 year deals to every player signed. I guess it’s fingers crossed but I’m struggling to see what 3-4 of them bring.

So I get why she’s come out and given an interview, they’re addressing the “moaners” directly but not actually giving any substance.

We we should be demanding more of the current Board. I absolutely understand that it’s easier to moan from the outside but not have an insight to what is required to implement material change

Is there still a drive and fire in the belly from board members that have been there for years, are we confident enough to trust our current Football Dept Head’s credentials to create and implement a strategy?

Finally I am the only one who was disappointed not to hear from our new owner whilst he was in Edinburgh, we talk about raising the profile of the club and we get a chairman who seems more low key than the last one.

Coco Bryce
31-08-2019, 09:08 AM

What a good idea. Never thought of that :thumbsup:

Vault Boy
31-08-2019, 09:56 AM
Always good to hear from Leeann, she's such a consummate professional. Really glad we're 'stuck with her' for years to come. The best thing to happen to Hibs in my lifetime was her appointment.

CentreLine
31-08-2019, 10:00 AM
Always good to hear from Leeann, she's such a consummate professional. Really glad we're 'stuck with her' for years to come. The best thing to happen to Hibs in my lifetime was her appointment.

👍🏻Certainly one of the best. There have been a few ups in my lifetime but recently she is without doubt the best thing to have happened.

Borderhibbie76
31-08-2019, 10:04 AM
It’s refreshing to hear some rational chat from Leanne.

Beats the vacuous ramblings we’ve been hearing from some members on here.Doesnt it just mate

Weegreenman
31-08-2019, 10:12 AM
Love Leeann but nothing can paper over a very poor first game at home against St.Mirren, a right royal humping at Ipox and getting passed off the park by St.Johnston.
The signs on the park don’t look great. We’re all waiting for something to click, today’s game at Motherwell is massive. I can take defeat but it’ll be about the performance and whether or not we can see signs that we’ll be ok going forward.

Baldy Foghorn
31-08-2019, 10:32 AM
It's a contrived interview with questions planned before being asked.

Can understand she can't be negative, but saying we have made good singings, time will tell. Need some decent performaces Today and September.

SquashedFrogg
31-08-2019, 10:43 AM
Can you point out where I said I was disappointed?

Cheers.

Sure. You stated it was 'scary' that PH isn't going anywhere soon, following the statement from Leeann.

Yes, you acknowledge that her saying so wasn't a likely thing to happen, but I can only detect disappointment from you that she didn't from your wording. i.e. The word 'scary'.

Hope that all makes sense.

Pretty Boy
31-08-2019, 10:44 AM
A lot of words to say not a lot.

I wasn't really expecting anything else and I don't know what others expected. It's a bland, inoffensive corporate interview. It was never going to contain anything earth shattering.

The 90+2
31-08-2019, 10:52 AM
Very pointless interview just to show face it seems.

jeffers
31-08-2019, 10:59 AM
Hi Jeff, yep - as 007 says above thats the same app I use.

When you open it up, you can scan and store your ST one in "My QR Codes". Better than Stocard, imo

Cheers N, I have an iPhone I’ll see if I can find one of the apps that does similar.

oldbutdim
31-08-2019, 11:03 AM
Cheers N, I have an iPhone I’ll see if I can find one of the apps that does similar.

Stocard.

:aok:

Crab apple
31-08-2019, 11:04 AM

I wasn't really expecting anything else and I don't know what others expected. It's a bland, inoffensive corporate interview. It was never going to contain anything earth shattering.

That’s how I took it too. Backing for the manager and his signings, which you’d expect her to do.

RMQ1967
31-08-2019, 11:08 AM

Laughable

Spot on - there's so many whiney wee beeeaches on here at the moment. We all have our frustrations about the team but you can tell certain people desperate to criticise the club, manager, owner, players at every opportunity.
I don't even bother looking on here after a poor performance - the guff that's spouted is more depressing than the result.

jacomo
31-08-2019, 12:21 PM

How about if you save the tickets to the ‘wallet’ feature on your phone? Should work ok

jeffers
31-08-2019, 12:27 PM
How about if you save the tickets to the ‘wallet’ feature on your phone? Should work ok

I was able to do that no problem with the Betfred cup tickets (although they wouldn't scan at turnstiles) was hoping the club were going to make the same thing available with season tickets. I have my season ticket on Stocard, only tried it once and it failed, as there was a queue behind me I just used my season ticket.

ekhibee
31-08-2019, 12:29 PM
It's a contrived interview with questions planned before being asked.

Can understand she can't be negative, but saying we have made good singings, time will tell. Need some decent performaces Today and September.

This.

Lago
31-08-2019, 12:57 PM

Have to agree, skated over the problems with entry system, apologies if a "few people" had been inconvenienced, early recruitment with a view to having a small tight knit group, now struggling to fill right back & centre half positions etc etc. Anyway hope for a decent result today.