30-08-2019, 03:52 PM
Looking for the following:

Hibs v Leeds - Fair Cup 1973
Hibs v Utrecht
Hibs v Red Star
Hibs v Beleneses
Hibs v Hamburg
Hibs v Copenhagen

if anyone has them and more importantly willing to sell then leave a message here or PM

hibeg
31-08-2019, 12:20 PM
Paul , They all pop up on ebay .Red Star is the most difficult of these, but the rest certainly used to be pretty easy to obtain.

Hiber-nation
09-09-2019, 02:11 PM
Looking for the following:

Hibs v Leeds - Fair Cup 1973
Hibs v Utrecht
Hibs v Red Star
Hibs v Beleneses
Hibs v Hamburg
Hibs v Copenhagen

if anyone has them and more importantly willing to sell then leave a message here or PM

I should have the Leeds one but my programmes are buried at the back of a cupboard at the moment under loads of other stuff! Give me a day or 2. If I do have it I don't want anything for it.

PaulSmith
15-01-2020, 09:08 PM
Just a wee update as that’s me got all bar two of Hibs European home games and a fair number of away ones.

The ones missing are Stade Reimes and the impossible to find
postponed game v Barcelona.

It’s been a long slog but delighted to have almost completed the collection.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lancs Harp
17-01-2020, 09:10 PM
Just a wee update as that’s me got all bar two of Hibs European home games and a fair number of away ones.

The ones missing are Stade Reimes and the impossible to find
postponed game v Barcelona.

It’s been a long slog but delighted to have almost completed the collection.

Not counting any postponed games I collect Hibs home European tie programmes. We've played 47 ties in Europe including Intertoto ties Ive currently got 36 of the programmes.

Would have been 48 if Lausanne hadn't scratched in the 60/61 Fairs Cup, I take it they pulled out early enough so a programme wasnt produced, never seen or heard of one?

hibeg
19-01-2020, 06:58 PM
Nothing for Lausanne. Barca is the only postponed issue.

PaulSmith
24-01-2020, 06:51 PM
Not counting any postponed games I collect Hibs home European tie programmes. We've played 47 ties in Europe including Intertoto ties Ive currently got 36 of the programmes.

Would have been 48 if Lausanne hadn't scratched in the 60/61 Fairs Cup, I take it they pulled out early enough so a programme wasnt produced, never seen or heard of one?

Which ones are you missing?

Lancs Harp
19-05-2020, 06:11 PM
Update on my European collection, only missing three now but two of them are big hitters.

Djurgardens 55/56
Reims 55/56
Dinaburg 06/07