PDA

View Full Version : hibs.net has shrunk on my phone screen

G B Young
26-08-2019, 06:43 PM
Probably one for the technical help forum, but has anyone else ever had hibs.net 'shrink' when displayed on their phone screen? The issue seems to be specific to this website as nothing else is affected.

Danderhall Hibs
26-08-2019, 06:50 PM
See at the bottom there’s “style” drop downs - one of them isn’t very good on the phone. Try and change that? I use Hibs.net lite for my mobile.

Billy Whizz
26-08-2019, 06:50 PM
Probably one for the technical help forum, but has anyone else ever had hibs.net 'shrink' when displayed on their phone screen? The issue seems to be specific to this website as nothing else is affected.

Lucky you over the weekend

G B Young
26-08-2019, 06:55 PM
See at the bottom there’s “style” drop downs - one of them isn’t very good on the phone. Try and change that? I use Hibs.net lite for my mobile.

Cheers, I'll give that a go.

G B Young
26-08-2019, 06:56 PM
Lucky you over the weekend

:greengrin I did wonder if it was divine intervention.

Bangkok Hibby
26-08-2019, 07:32 PM

Yes me too. Its weird as it doesn't always happen. For two days I've been resizing but today its fine 😟

HoboHarry
26-08-2019, 07:43 PM
Different issue but it's only .net that's affected. I have to click log in every time I go to .net even though I ask it to remember me. Any techies out there know what the problem is? It knows the password as seen by the asterisk's.....

Bangkok Hibby
26-08-2019, 07:51 PM
Different issue but it's only .net that's affected. I have to click log in every time I go to .net even though I ask it to remember me. Any techies out there know what the problem is? It knows the password as seen by the asterisk's.....

Another one that happens to me but again only sometimes.

J-C
26-08-2019, 07:55 PM

Is this on your laptop/pc as this happens to me all the time now, every other site remembers my log in except .net nowadays, it's a pain.

MSK
26-08-2019, 07:56 PM
Different issue but it's only .net that's affected. I have to click log in every time I go to .net even though I ask it to remember me. Any techies out there know what the problem is? It knows the password as seen by the asterisk's.....Rather than log in, just click on forum and that will give you access without logging in 👍