PDA

View Full Version : This season's away top - with or without logo?

lyonhibs
26-08-2019, 03:02 PM
I'm looking to buy the away kit from the online store and I'm just wondering what people who've bought the away kit without the logo think of it.

When it first came out I thought for sure I'd get it without logo and make a donation separately but now I'm about to buy it, I find myself asking whether the strip without the "sponsor's" logo in the centre looks a bit odd/training top-esque.

What do the fashionistas of .net think?

WillowbraeHibby
26-08-2019, 03:06 PM
I'm looking to buy the away kit from the online store and I'm just wondering what people who've bought the away kit without the logo think of it.

When it first came out I thought for sure I'd get it without logo and make a donation separately but now I'm about to buy it, I find myself asking whether the strip without the "sponsor's" logo in the centre looks a bit odd/training top-esque.

What do the fashionistas of .net think?

Got the Community Foundation logo on mine.. I (Personally) think it looks good.. Just me of course..

Bangkok Hibby
26-08-2019, 03:12 PM
I've got it without. Think it makes a refreshing change.

I'm as far from a fashionista as its possible to be. Just saying.

CallumLaidlaw
26-08-2019, 03:14 PM
I think it looks a bit incomplete without the sponsor. Will be getting it with the foundation when I get mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SingaporeHibs
26-08-2019, 03:43 PM
I think the tops look good with or without but its great to have the personal choice this year. My sons got the logo on theirs and it looks great while I went without the logo. I remember as a youngster liking the Skol cup top with no logo and that played a part in my choice this time.