PDA

View Full Version : Our woes are as nothing...

hibbyfraelibby
25-08-2019, 05:36 PM
...as compared to the dwellers of the infamous PBS.

Second bottom of the league on alphabetical difference from Killie because H comes before K.

Billy Whizz
25-08-2019, 05:37 PM
...as compared to the dwellers of the infamous pbs.

Second bottom of the league on alphabetical difference from killie because h comes before k.

lwwdldlwllldlllldl

MSK
25-08-2019, 05:41 PM
lwwdldlwllldlllldlIs that one of those Welsh towns Billy ? 😆

Billy Whizz
25-08-2019, 05:42 PM
Is that one of those Welsh towns Billy ? 😆

Ha ha, Hearts last 18 league games😄

The 90+2
25-08-2019, 05:43 PM
They’ve had a really tough start to the season to be fair (not that I ever want to be fair to them). Their squad should have them up there for third.

hibbyfraelibby
25-08-2019, 05:50 PM
They’ve had a really tough start to the season to be fair (not that I ever want to be fair to them). Their squad should have them up there for third.

No tougher than us. We've both been humped in the big Weege. Aberdeen are performing no better than us and like us they got to play an "easy" game against a promoted/play off side.

Sudds_1

Shurely not 3rd? They're the big team....league should be a skoosh for them with 400,000 fanatical supporters and a huge stadium. Don't you know their history? 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄😂😂😂

Hi Heid Yin
It's always fun to laugh at our nearest and dearest, but I recall us chuckling at Hearts the season they went down, only to find ourselves going down with them.

Hermit Crab
25-08-2019, 05:51 PM
Poor run thats for sure but how does a director sack himself? :confused:

Diclonius
The derby next month may decide which manager gets the sack first.

Smartie
lwwdldlwllldlllldl

The noise coming out of Craig Levein's toilet cubicle the day before the Dens Park decider?

Sammy7nil
25-08-2019, 05:52 PM
Seriously who cares we have more than enough to worry about.

HUTCHYHIBBY
25-08-2019, 05:53 PM
Poor run thats for sure but how does a director sack himself? :confused:

I'd boot him in the sack if that helps, set it up for a bus replacement service 😉

GreenCastle
25-08-2019, 05:55 PM
We are crap too so until we get sorted I’m not going to get too exited slagging them - always easier if we are actually doing ok but both teams have managers who seem to make players worse.

We were humped 6-1 in Glasgow also so not exactly looking forward to going to Celtic Park.

If we play and set up again like we did yesterday in the Derby we will get beaten - quite simple - that doesn’t excite me.

BoomtownHibees
25-08-2019, 05:57 PM
...as compared to the dwellers of the infamous PBS.

Second bottom of the league on alphabetical difference from Killie because H comes before K.

Is it no on goals scored? No trying to defend them or that but they have scored 3 and Killie just 1

The 90+2
25-08-2019, 06:01 PM
No tougher than us. We've both been humped in the big Weege. Aberdeen are performing no better than us and like us they got to play an "easy" game against a promoted/play off side.

They’ve had a tougher start. 2 away games against the Champions and Aberdeen.

hibsbollah
25-08-2019, 06:02 PM
I was at the Oriam today, and as well as enjoying the sunshine I had opportunity to watch some of the hearts coaching team share their modest home with random teams training games and kids sessions. Our group even shouted over for them to keep the noise down!

Our changing rooms were in their little 'section' of the facility, so we all just wandered about, they stick little hearts badges on the generic oriam doors to make it look like it's 'theirs', but I could have strolled into their physios room today, no security, no privacy. Its really unprofessional from the big team. No wonder they're dwelling in the basement(or perhaps the underground brick cludgie) of the league.

brianmc
25-08-2019, 06:04 PM
It's fun to have a laugh at their misfortune when we're doing well and they're struggling.....

But in the current climate?

Nah, don't care about them.
Our team is dug *****, and going by the deluded comments from Heckinbottom, there's worse to come.

SRHibs
25-08-2019, 06:42 PM
3 points above them already. Hecky's at the wheel!

A Hi-Bee
25-08-2019, 06:44 PM
**** the hertz who in their right mind gives a **** about them, as long as they dont get rid of leevain all will be good at E.R.

The Captain....
25-08-2019, 06:56 PM
Their new keeper looks like a rabbit in the headlights. Reminds me of when an outfield player goes in goal with his positioning.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Lago
25-08-2019, 07:17 PM
Exactly, look at the league table & this early a gap has opened between the OF & the rest. 2 horse race already, boring.

S4uzee
25-08-2019, 07:21 PM
They have won 2 league games in 2019 and sure one of them was against relegated Dundee

chrisski33
25-08-2019, 07:24 PM

Yup we are in no place to laugh at them!

hibbyfraelibby
25-08-2019, 07:44 PM
Yup we are in no place to laugh at them!

It is all about perspective. They are joint bottom with Killie on points, we are joint 4th on points, as are Aberdeen and Ross County. Are the Dons demanding their manager's head despite their dire performances?

Perspective. We are not as bad as the bed wetters want to be, nor are we as good as the happy clappers, few though they are, would have us believe. Reality is we have lost just one actual competetive fixture this season and we are in a better place than others who like to think they naturally dominate this city.

Weegreenman
25-08-2019, 07:52 PM
If we continue the way we are going we’ll end up in a relegation scrap with them before too long.

flash
25-08-2019, 08:09 PM
Some real sad sacks amongst our support just now. Three games and one point for the Hertz. They mostly hate Potter and a fair few of them don't like the Budgie either.
Where I am sitting that's pretty funny.

Deansy
25-08-2019, 10:38 PM
I was at the Oriam today, and as well as enjoying the sunshine I had opportunity to watch some of the hearts coaching team share their modest home with random teams training games and kids sessions. Our group even shouted over for them to keep the noise down!

Our changing rooms were in their little 'section' of the facility, so we all just wandered about, they stick little hearts badges on the generic oriam doors to make it look like it's 'theirs', but I could have strolled into their physios room today, no security, no privacy. Its really unprofessional from the big team. No wonder they're dwelling in the basement(or perhaps the underground brick cludgie) of the league.

Sad and cringe-worthy - them to a T !

Meanwhile Dr.Budge today -

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49462161

Hearts: Craig Levein is doing great job - Ann Budge
"There's a pile of supporters who don't agree with me on this, but I think he's done a really good job in terms of what I asked him do,"

Phew !

Hibernia&Alba
26-08-2019, 12:38 AM
They have won 2 league games in 2019 and sure one of them was against relegated Dundee

Didn't realise their form was that bad. That's horrific.

FilipinoHibs
26-08-2019, 12:46 AM
I fear for us in the derby because we look like cowards with no fight. One thing about CL is that his team will battle in the derby. Unless we get an early goal it is not going to be pleasant viewing.

Borderhibbie76
26-08-2019, 06:53 AM
Exactly, look at the league table & this early a gap has opened between the OF & the rest. 2 horse race already, boring.Yup it's pretty depressing stuff. Boring and uninspiring mate. They have both got stronger and the rest us included, look much weaker. I am actually starting to regret buying my ST and it's the first time I've felt like that in a long long time.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

neil7908
26-08-2019, 07:50 AM
I fear for us in the derby because we look like cowards with no fight. One thing about CL is that his team will battle in the derby. Unless we get an early goal it is not going to be pleasant viewing.

Unfortunately I tend to agree. Derbies aren't won by the best team in most instances. It requires dig, fight, concentration and a manager that will organise and motivate.

Whilst Potter fails on these fronts game after game his team are always up for derbies

Hibernian Verse
26-08-2019, 07:56 AM

"There's a pile of supporters who don't agree with me on this, but I think he's done a really good job in terms of what I asked him do,"

Phew !

I 100% agree with her. Great to see her sticking to her guns on this one.

flash
26-08-2019, 08:24 AM
Unfortunately I tend to agree. Derbies aren't won by the best team in most instances. It requires dig, fight, concentration and a manager that will organise and motivate.

Whilst Potter fails on these fronts game after game his team are always up for derbies

Not to mention our manager's dreadful record in them since he arrived.

HIBERNIAN-0762
26-08-2019, 08:30 AM
Potters excuses that it was two own goals 🙄

BoomtownHibees
26-08-2019, 08:34 AM
Not to mention our manager's dreadful record in them since he arrived.

Has he no won one and drew one?

Edit: Or is this a whoooosh moment for me?

Kato
26-08-2019, 08:53 AM

Phew !

Interview on the radio yesterday was quite sad really. Big intro, "miracle the club was saved", "Anne really knows her stuff" etc etc then a wee wifie comes on and shows she knows next to nothing about football.

26-08-2019, 09:16 AM
And there's the one where Levein says he's relaxed about their league form (no wins in the last 10). Wonder how that's going down with them. I'd hate to think what would happen if Heckingbottom came out with a comment saying he was relaxed about our league form.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49468641

Levein's comments are usually thought out. I wouldn't be surprised if with this one he's trying to get himself sacked as Head Coach, possibly for a nice big pay off.

Cataplana
26-08-2019, 09:31 AM
It's always fun to laugh at our nearest and dearest, but I recall us chuckling at Hearts the season they went down, only to find ourselves going down with them.

:whistle:

flash
26-08-2019, 10:53 AM
Has he no won one and drew one?

Edit: Or is this a whoooosh moment for me?

He has indeed. Just pointing out the ludicrous stuff on here just now.

Hibeesmad
26-08-2019, 11:30 AM

This.

Onceinawhile
26-08-2019, 11:44 AM
We were 5 seconds away from being third this weekend.

Hearts were 10 minutes away from being bottom.

But we can't even have a little laugh about it?:confused:

Springbank
26-08-2019, 12:00 PM
We were 5 seconds away from being third this weekend.

Hearts were 10 minutes away from being bottom.

But we can't even have a little laugh about it?:confused:

Laugh at whatever you want, but just don't be too offended if folk don't choose to jump on for the laughs right now.

It just doesn't feel all that funny (to me) when the butt of the joke (Levein's hearts) would still be slight favourites in a derby right now

flash
26-08-2019, 12:01 PM

How are the players cowards? What's that based on? Which derby did Levein's team outbattle Heckingbottoms? I have got all day.

Onceinawhile
26-08-2019, 12:53 PM
Laugh at whatever you want, but just don't be too offended if folk don't choose to jump on for the laughs right now.

It just doesn't feel all that funny (to me) when the butt of the joke (Levein's hearts) would still be slight favourites in a derby right now

They wouldn't be though.

Hermit Crab
26-08-2019, 01:14 PM

They are always up for it. Part of his remit is beat Hibs at all costs.

flash
26-08-2019, 01:17 PM

How's that been working out since PH took over at Hibs?

The 90+2
26-08-2019, 01:41 PM
How's that been working out since PH took over at Hibs?

Did you see the hearts team that drew with us at Easter road? Must have been the worst team I can remember them brining and we still played them at their own game. Good win at Tynie though, the only gold star of the tenure of the HC unfortunately.

FilipinoHibs
27-08-2019, 11:52 AM
How are the players cowards? What's that based on? Which derby did Levein's team outbattle Heckingbottoms? I have got all day.

So have I as I am retired. We are timid in the tackle and have been over run by ST Mirren, Morton and now ST Jonstone. They look as if they would score with every attack.

The last game at ER where Hearts kept battling despite our superiority as a football team and snatched a late draw. We are weaker player wise from that game. Thought I was frightened off by your last comment? Well no Mr Keyboard warrior. Bring it on.

flash
27-08-2019, 11:59 AM
Did you see the hearts team that drew with us at Easter road? Must have been the worst team I can remember them brining and we still played them at their own game. Good win at Tynie though, the only gold star of the tenure of the HC unfortunately.

He hasn't lost to Hertz though so you must agree it's a strange stick to beat him with.

Pagan Hibernia
27-08-2019, 12:06 PM

well that’s just one more thing he’s failed miserably at then

Onceinawhile
27-08-2019, 12:24 PM
I see their keeper who they brought in on loan because the other two are guff, has gotten an injury :thumbsup:

flash
27-08-2019, 12:53 PM
So have I as I am retired. We are timid in the tackle and have been over run by ST Mirren, Morton and now ST Jonstone. They look as if they would score with every attack.

The last game at ER where Hearts kept battling despite our superiority as a football team and snatched a late draw. We are weaker player wise from that game. Thought I was frightened off by your last comment? Well no Mr Keyboard warrior. Bring it on.
Argumentative bugger....aye. Keyboard warrior.......not so much.

Not So Young
27-08-2019, 07:19 PM
The derby next month may decide which manager gets the sack first.

I reckon it will having away fixtures first makes it harder