PDA

View Full Version : Heckingbottom please just go.

green with envy
24-08-2019, 11:39 PM
As one that has been to every game this season from the first pre-season game up in Arbroath to today's fiasco and every other game that Heckinbottom that has been in charge since he took over, it's safe to say the wheel has defiantly dismantled.

I don't usual do posts like this but even this early in the season, as already said, please do one.

Oh and FWIW, i'm almost sure there are plenty other threads that have already been posted similar to mine but i'm not long in from the pub and not had the bother to read any of them but i suspect there are plenty similar to this.

The Harp Awakes
24-08-2019, 11:47 PM
Some will say we're only a few games into the season and we need to give the Manager a chance which is fair enough.

However, the whole look of the team in recent weeks is disjointed and the quality of player recruited is questionable to say the least.

Heck's subs today in the 2nd half showed a Manager beginning to look out of touch and out of his depth sadly.

green with envy
24-08-2019, 11:51 PM
Some will say we're only a few games into the season and we need to give the Manager a chance which is fair enough.

However, the whole look of the team in recent weeks is disjointed and the quality of player recruited is questionable to say the least.

Heck's subs today in the 2nd half showed a Manager beginning to look out of touch and out of his depth sadly.

Couldn't agree more- sadly.