PDA

View Full Version : Hibs.net merging threads...

sauzee6_2
24-08-2019, 11:31 PM
Why?

Multiple threads have been merged together tonight, why?

Assuming club officials read this forum, let them see the fans feelings, please don’t hide the extent of the fans ire by merging threads!

matty_f
24-08-2019, 11:35 PM
Why?

Assuming club officials read this forum, let them see the fans feelings, please don’t hide the extent of the fans ire by merging threads!

The posts are still there, we don’t need the same conversation over thread after thread after thread.

Apart from anything else it’s ****ing tedious.

24-08-2019, 11:35 PM
Why?

I really hope the club don’t take some of the moon howling drivel on this forum seriously

sauzee6_2
24-08-2019, 11:38 PM
How dare you take some form of moral “I’m a moderator” high ground!

It should be tedious, today was brutal!

Why should you be some form of thought police that determines how today’s result is discussed???

If 100 threads want to say we were pish, let them, don’t sensor them!!!

sauzee6_2
24-08-2019, 11:40 PM
I really hope the club don’t take some of the moon howling drivel on this forum seriously

I sincerely hope they do!

Was today acceptable to you? Do you see anything changing??

Attendances are on the way down, but hopefully snowflakes like you will be ok when things get 100 times worse!

Rumble de Thump
24-08-2019, 11:40 PM

Why should you be some form of thought police that determines how today’s result is discussed???

Cheerio

24-08-2019, 11:44 PM
I sincerely hope they do!

Was today acceptable to you? Do you see anything changing??

Attendances are on the way down, but hopefully snowflakes like you will be ok when things get 100 times worse!

I never said anything to justify today’s performance. This lack of ability to even comprehend a simple sentence is probably why I hope the club ignore some of the drivel hysterical idiots like you post on here.

hibee_girl
24-08-2019, 11:57 PM

Nothing is censored.

We simply put all the posts saying the same things into one thread, it’s easier for people to read them all that way.

matty_f
25-08-2019, 12:02 AM

Right you are. :aok:

#2 Double Tap
25-08-2019, 12:08 AM

I never said anything to justify today’s performance. This lack of ability to even comprehend a simple sentence is probably why I hope the club ignore some of the drivel hysterical idiots like you post on here.

we should have a pole on which post everyone found funniest,

if only hibs provided as much entertainment as that!

25-08-2019, 12:08 AM

There was a thread called Enough is Enough and you started one called I've had enough. Why start a new one on the same topic? What is the point of having 100 threads on the same topic, do you understand how a forum should work? Why don't you start your own forum and you can moderate and create your own rules? Also, where was the censoring?