PDA

View Full Version : Positives From Today

Hibs4185
24-08-2019, 03:58 PM
Hecky closer to his P45.

Taking Allan off after playing him out of position is a sackable offence In itself.

Get shot before the damage is irreparable

Mr Grieves
24-08-2019, 03:59 PM
Kamberi back to his best

Everything else is *****

hibsdaft
24-08-2019, 04:05 PM
Doidge played well today and his partnership with Kamberi was showing promise. They were pressing well from the top and that was working well (we missed this when he went off and we changed shape).

Whitty also played well when he came on.

A Hi-Bee
24-08-2019, 04:08 PM
Doidge played well today and his partnership with Kamberi was showing promise. They were pressing well from the top and that was working well (we missed this when he went off and we changed shape).

What we only drew because Doidge went off, you having a laugh.

Squirrel 1875
24-08-2019, 04:09 PM

Exactly. I actually thought Doidge and Kamberi we’re linking UK great and stopping St J from launching their attacks from the back. As soon as he changed it the game went to them. Ridiculous call.

mayo hibee
24-08-2019, 04:09 PM
We pushed Hearts into the bottom two with the last minute concession.

Carheenlea
24-08-2019, 04:10 PM
I chipped in for a nice birdie in this mornings Scramble.

Hibs4185
24-08-2019, 04:12 PM
Kamberi is the only reason we didn’t loose. One positive for hecky is that kamberi is back to his best.

FitbaFolkKen
24-08-2019, 04:14 PM
Hecky closer to his P45.

Taking Allan off after playing him out of position is a sackable offence In itself.

Kamberi was awesome, Allan was poor today. His subs made sense to try and get control of the midfield.

He used all theee subs and Allan has history of not lasting 90 minutes. The gray injury may have forced his hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mayo hibee
24-08-2019, 04:15 PM
Kamberi is the only reason we didn’t loose. One positive for hecky is that kamberi is back to his best.

Odds on him still being at the club in 10 days? Hecky could bring in four more League 2 players for his wages plus a decent transfer fee.

Hibs4185
24-08-2019, 04:18 PM
Kamberi was awesome, Allan was poor today. His subs made sense to try and get control of the midfield.

He used all theee subs and Allan has history of not lasting 90 minutes. The gray injury may have forced his hand.

Allan has never looked fitter. Could’ve taken Mallan off and moved Allan central.

Allan has been our best player apart from Kamberi. The boos told its own story

24-08-2019, 04:20 PM
Allan has never looked fitter. Could’ve taken Mallan off and moved Allan central.

Do you support Scott Allan or hibs.

WhileTheChief..
24-08-2019, 04:22 PM
If Scott Allan did nothing then what do we say about Vela??

Invisible. Utterly pointless.

Hibs4185
24-08-2019, 04:24 PM
I support hibs but there is no doubt Allan and Kamberi are our 2 best performers at the moment. To play one of them out of position is asking for trouble.!

If Allan played centrally and was honking I would’ve been the first to criticise him but what chance did he have out on the right.

Dominated at home by St J. Terrible!

Pretty Boy
24-08-2019, 04:24 PM
Kamberi and Doidge showed glimpses of a partnership.

Stevenson got another 90 minutes under his belt.

We didn't lose.

Beyond that there isn't much to take away from that.

Hibs4185
24-08-2019, 04:25 PM

I actually thought Vela improved and done alright when Allan went off and he moved further forward. Could be a player in there.

FitbaFolkKen
24-08-2019, 04:25 PM

He could’ve but he couldn’t make any changes for the remaining 30 minutes, Mallan lasts the 90 and Allan has a history of not lasting the 90. It’s not a popular choice but I understand it.

The boos do tell a story, I really don’t understand the need to boo as opposed to encouraging Horgan and Slivka who are more than capable of causing damage to other teams. We all love Scott Allan but St J were dominating the midfield and Hecky tried to change that.

A Hi-Bee
24-08-2019, 04:26 PM
I support hibs but there is no doubt Allan and Kamberi are our 2 best performers at the moment. To play one of them out of position is asking for trouble.!

If Allan played centrally and was honking I would’ve been the first to criticise him but what chance did he have out on the right.

Dominated at home by St J. Terrible!

Have to agree with this.

Diclonius

Doesn't seem to be able to pass or tackle. He's clearly better than he's showing now but that is extremely worrying.

Hallberg can't rescue the whole midfield, and even if he can we won't see him for another couple of weeks because he's not fit.

A Hi-Bee
He could’ve but he couldn’t make any changes for the remaining 30 minutes, Mallan lasts the 90 and Allan has a history of not lasting the 90. It’s not a popular choice but I understand it.

The boos do tell a story, I really don’t understand the need to boo as opposed to encouraging Horgan and Slivka who are more than capable of causing damage to other teams. We all love Scott Allan but St J were dominating the midfield and Hecky tried to change that.

Horgan cannie pass water half the time.

Bangkok Hibby
24-08-2019, 04:28 PM
Cant be arsed reading the negatives. My answer to topic....Kamberi

The 90+2
24-08-2019, 04:33 PM
Hammer scored for Raith 👍

mayo hibee
24-08-2019, 04:33 PM
I actually thought Vela improved and done alright when Allan went off and he moved further forward. Could be a player in there.

There might be an attacking midfielder in there alright. The one part of the field where we're already stacked.

SingaporeHibs
24-08-2019, 04:36 PM

Doidge worked hard enough but lacks quality. The best example of that today was in the first half, him doing great to win the ball from the defender through hard work, run into the box and pass the ball back to Flo. Flo then hit the post. However, the pass to Flo was awful, should have been along the ground for Flo to smash but as soon as the ball left Doidge it was in the air and bouncing meaning flo had to almost take it more like a volley than just being able to smash it from the ground. Really poor quality pass when he had all the time to do it properly. Again in the 2nd half, Allan played him in with a lovely pass but Doidge clearly has no left foot at all. Again, he made a good run, it was a poor effort due to his lack of ability. Nowhere near good enough.

jacomo
24-08-2019, 04:39 PM

Doidge really needed to do better with his chance set up by Scott.

Whittaker was average.

Scotty and Flo both good as was Jackson.

SChibs
24-08-2019, 04:39 PM
I thought Jackson was good today. An upgrade on McGregor imo

FitbaFolkKen
24-08-2019, 04:40 PM
Horgan cannie pass water half the time.

I agree he was awful today when he came out, had several opportunities that ended in disappointment.

J-C
Only positive for me was seeing Flo playing like he was when he 1st came.

Squirrel 1875
Kamberi, Doidge and Jackson had decent games.

The rest was another embarrassment. Paul Heckingbottom, the man who brought hibsing it back in fashion.

CloudSquall
24-08-2019, 04:43 PM
Early signs are that 3rd place will be won by the team that is the least humpty out of the rest, if we can sort out the sive at the back and every other team stays as bad as they are we might be in with a chance.

scooby
24-08-2019, 04:46 PM
Making substitutions to hold on to a one goal lead at home to St Johnstone with 25 mins to play is a ****** joke. The football is slow and durgid, get him to ****.

Beefster
24-08-2019, 04:47 PM
... the man who brought hibsing it back in fashion.

You might have some valid points but can you **** right off with that bull****.

hibsbollah
24-08-2019, 04:49 PM
Jackson. Kamberi.
The pies weren't awful.

Tyler Durden
24-08-2019, 04:56 PM

I thought he was poor for the duration. As he was against St Mirren.

If we want to use him as a more advanced attacking midfielder, he simply is nowhere near as effective as Scott Allan. Playing deeper, so far he’s been very very average.

It’s a concern as with his experience we needed him to come in and be a leader. He looks lost to me.

Kojock
24-08-2019, 05:06 PM
It didn’t rain.

RMQ1967
24-08-2019, 05:09 PM

Absolutely. Struts around like Billy big Baws but contributes absolutely nothing. Waste of a strip.

Onion
24-08-2019, 05:31 PM
Leaving 5 mins before the end :aok:

Increasingly, a good idea with any Heckingbottom Hibs team.

Chefki Kuqi
24-08-2019, 05:33 PM
Slivka was decent I thought.

hibee_girl
24-08-2019, 05:35 PM
Slivka was decent I thought.

He was.

Makes you wonder why he was dropped

Wheat Hound
24-08-2019, 06:01 PM
There's more room at the pub before the game and more empty seats to stretch the legs across now!

Brightside
24-08-2019, 06:03 PM
Was it Hanlon?

Leith Green
24-08-2019, 06:04 PM
Full time whistle

we are hibs
24-08-2019, 06:06 PM
Thought Middleton looked bright and not afraid to get stuck in. Kamberi was the best player on the park

MSK
24-08-2019, 06:10 PM
Maxwell kept a clean sheet

supermcginn
24-08-2019, 06:12 PM
Was it Hanlon?

That was awful and kicked the ball out of play under no pressure twice. Yes it was

Unseen work
24-08-2019, 06:55 PM
Making substitutions to hold on to a one goal lead at home to St Johnstone with 25 mins to play is a ****** joke. The football is slow and durgid, get him to ****.

Would you rather he kept it as was and we lose?

Near enough everyone on here was screaming that we were getting over run in midfield, he changed it to make us more solid and add energy.

The players have been awful defensively and making poor mistakes, there’s little he can do about that.

Keith_M
24-08-2019, 07:26 PM
Kamberi was a real star today. I felt sorry for him, with the effort and especially his second goal, that he wasn't on the winning side.

Coco Bryce
24-08-2019, 07:28 PM
Kamberi trying his heart out with the Basel scout in the stand.

Hibernia&Alba
24-08-2019, 08:41 PM
Nice to see Kamberi getting plenty of mentions.

We got something out of the game. Not a great deal else to be encouraged by.

Onceinawhile
24-08-2019, 08:43 PM
The kids got a decent game of football pool.

tamig
24-08-2019, 08:51 PM
Nice to see Kamberi getting plenty of mentions.

We got something out of the game. Not a great deal else to be encouraged by.

Was it not Kamberi who was at fault for the goal that cost us two points? He was excellent other than that.

I thought Vela had a better game today and Whittaker was a huge improvement on SDG when he came on.

Percy Vere
24-08-2019, 09:09 PM
Thought Jackson played well.
Allan not his usual but out of position.
Vela looking decent
Doidge coming on too.

Nicho87
24-08-2019, 09:15 PM
The positive from today.

i saw an unlucky hibee in the front of east get shat on before kick off. Not funny for him but was quite amusing.

that was the only positive

Sammy7nil
24-08-2019, 09:18 PM
The positive from today.

i saw an unlucky hibee in the front of east get shat on before kick off. Not funny for him but was quite amusing.

that was the only positive

Who shat on him the guy sitting next to him?

The Modfather
24-08-2019, 10:10 PM
One game closer to the end of the season.

SMAXXA
24-08-2019, 11:23 PM
Despite all the gloom and doom our second goal was of real quality

Real Emerald
24-08-2019, 11:33 PM
Kamberi, although may be playing for a move 😕

green with envy
24-08-2019, 11:44 PM
Hecky closer to his P45.

Spot-on post.

JimBHibees
25-08-2019, 07:10 AM
Was it Hanlon?

Would bring Porteous in immediately for him. Miles off it.