Hanlon
Stevenson

Vela
Slivka
Allan

Horgan
Kamberi
Middleton

Sorted that for you Speedway. New guy hasn't played since May and i think we are playing safe with Porteous after the Boyle breakdown. Hallberg introduced to the ground at half time or perhaps on the bench to get him feeling part of things.

heretoday
24-08-2019, 06:08 AM
Marciano

Gray
Jackson
Porteous
Stevenson

Hallburg
Slivka
Allan

Horgan
Kamberi
Middleton

That's the one for me.

Allant1981
24-08-2019, 06:16 AM
Marciano
Gray
Jackson
Porteous(Hanlon if not)
Stevenson
Slivka
Vela
Allan
Horgan
Kamberi
Middleton

Heisenberg
24-08-2019, 06:35 AM
Mallan will come back in I think.

Marciano

Gray
Porto
Hanlon
Stevenson

Middleton
Mallan
Vela
Horgan

Allan

Flo

Gmack7
24-08-2019, 06:37 AM
Marciano
Gray
Jackson
Porteous(Hanlon if not)
Stevenson
Slivka
Vela
Allan
Horgan
Kamberi
Middleton

i think this will be the team with Hanlon playing

J-C
24-08-2019, 06:39 AM
Rocky

Gray
Jackson
Hanlon
Stevenson

Slivka
Vela

Allan

Horgan
Flo
Middleton

Onceinawhile
24-08-2019, 06:53 AM
Rocky

Gray
Jackson
Hanlon
Stevenson

Slivka
Vela

Allan

Horgan
Flo
Middleton

This please.

AlbertK86
24-08-2019, 06:57 AM
Unfortunately don’t think Hallberg will be fit enough to start as not played since May.

Hopefully he”ll be on bench and maybe get a cameo appearance.

Injuries keep disrupting any chance of getting a settled team.

When Hecky went on that great run last season the team was same week after week.

Hopefully once most are fit and he has sorted out who is performing best we”ll get that consistency of team and results.

For now I would like to see this against Saints

Rocky

SDG
Jackson
Hanlon
Stevenson

Mallan
Vela

Horgan
Allan
Middleton

Kamberi

Subs

Maxwell
Porteous
Hallberg / Newell if not ready yet
Murray
Doidge
Slivka
Shaw

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

green day
24-08-2019, 06:58 AM
Rocky

Gray
Jackson
Hanlon
Stevenson

Slivka
Vela

Allan

Horgan
Flo
Middleton

Would be my current preferred lineup - only question, is Gray back in contention ?

Since452
24-08-2019, 07:09 AM
Would be my current preferred lineup - only question, is Gray back in contention ?

Not heard he isnt which i guess is good news

Unseen work
24-08-2019, 07:09 AM
Porteous and James can’t be far off being back fully now. Mallan and Hallberg back in for consideration next week whilst McGregor and Gray likely sitting out.

...................Marciano...............

Whittikar....Jackson...Hanlon....Stevenson..

.................Slivka....Vela.....

Horgan.............Allan...............Middleton.. .

....................Kamberi.........

Slivka deserves to start imo after last week, he had some iffy moments but overall added good energy to the team and played well. 2 assists and a brilliant pass to Middleton for Kamberi’s goal.

Too early for Hallberg to start imo. Murray unlucky not to start given his performance last week.

Bench is looking stronger now - Maxwell, Porteous, Shaw, Murray, Hallberg, Mallan, Doidge, Newell and Mackie to choose from.

Speedway
24-08-2019, 07:21 AM
Sorted that for you Speedway. New guy hasn't played since May and i think we are playing safe with Porteous after the Boyle breakdown. Hallberg introduced to the ground at half time or perhaps on the bench to get him feeling part of things.

I know what you’re saying CM, but he’s still trained and he can still kick a ball. We’ve signed him to be first choice so let’s get him in against a side who aren’t playing well.

Callum_62
24-08-2019, 07:59 AM
Depending if he's been with us this week or not - but I can't see us starting hallberg. Bench at best I would imagine

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

jeffers
24-08-2019, 08:02 AM
I know what you’re saying CM, but he’s still trained and he can still kick a ball. We’ve signed him to be first choice so let’s get him in against a side who aren’t playing well.

He didn't exactly sound confident in his Hibs TV interview about being ready to start a game, so on the bench for me. Same team as last week apart from Murray in for Slivka would be my selection though I think Mallan will be brought back in for him.

B.H.F.C
24-08-2019, 08:03 AM
Marciano

Whittaker
Jackson
Hanlon
Stevenson

Slivka
Vela
Allan

Horgan
Kamberi
Middleton

Porteous would play for me if fit. So would Gray but I thought he was miles off it last week, and when he came on the week before.

wookie70
24-08-2019, 08:14 AM
Does Hallberg need International Clearance. Judging by his interview the bench will be where he will start his Hibs career. Puts some pressure on those picked to perform so even if he isn't playing may have a positive effect. Heck smashed the voodoo we had at Tiny so hope he can do the same with our poor record again St J at ER under Lennon of played 2 lost 2

Jones28
24-08-2019, 08:22 AM
Hallberg not match fit, no chance he’ll start but might be on the bench.

Marciano
Gray Jackson Porteous Stevenson
Horgan Mallan Vela Middleton
Allan
Flo

ancient hibee
24-08-2019, 09:54 AM
Unless midfielders man up and compete for the ball it won't matter what the rest of the team is.

staunchhibby
24-08-2019, 10:02 AM
Apparently we have clearance for him.

J-C
24-08-2019, 10:23 AM
Apparently we have clearance for him.

Do we need clearance for a player from an EU member country, we haven't left yet.

thegaffer12
24-08-2019, 10:26 AM
I'm almost certain Mallan will start. Whenever he's available he always seems to start.

Since452
24-08-2019, 10:35 AM
Hallberg to start on the bench and stroll on after 80 mins when we're 3-0 up and ping a 30 yard effort in to the top corner with his first touch, nontalantly brush his hair back and just walk up the tunnel.

stokesmessiah
24-08-2019, 11:11 AM
Do we need clearance for a player from an EU member country, we haven't left yet.

I think you need clearance if you sign anyone out of Scotland.

Silky
24-08-2019, 11:23 AM
Hallberg to start on the bench and stroll on after 80 mins when we're 3-0 up and ping a 30 yard effort in to the top corner with his first touch, nontalantly brush his hair back and just walk up the tunnel.

And deny Rocky a clean sheet?

eastmainsmsh
24-08-2019, 11:37 AM
marciano

gray
porteous
Hanlon
Stevenson

slivka
vela
new boy

allan
Mallan

flo

CRAZYHIBBY
24-08-2019, 11:42 AM
Will there be a minutes silence for junior today

Smartie
24-08-2019, 11:47 AM
Rocky

Gray
Jackson
Hanlon
Stevenson

Slivka
Vela

Allan

Horgan
Flo
Middleton

This for me.

Whittaker in for Gray if he's not fit.

danhibees1875
24-08-2019, 12:03 PM
I've no idea who I'd play today, we have a lot of midfield options and Allan is the only one I'd definitely play.

Pick 2/3/4 from Vela, Slivka, Mallan, Murray, Horgan, Middleton, or the new guy if possible.

I think we've had to wait on clearance for someone from England recently, so it must be to do with registering with the SFA. Probably just seems easier/quicker when it's an EU player as there will be less checks - then there's less chance it'll actually affect the match day squad. :dunno:

judas
24-08-2019, 12:55 PM
Doidge and kamberi up front please.

Less of these fancy dan formations.

macca70
24-08-2019, 01:02 PM

Kamberi, Doidge and Allen all starting

Marvellous
24-08-2019, 01:06 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ECvLhq8XkAEyQHd.jpg

The Spaceman
24-08-2019, 01:08 PM
4-4-2. Kamberi will be happy and will suit Allan, but need good performances from Mallan and Vela to hold the fort in midfield. GGTTH.

judas
24-08-2019, 01:25 PM

GoalsMcGinley
24-08-2019, 01:32 PM
Rewind a week and majority of folk were clambering for Murray to start. Today he’s not even in the squad. I genuinely have no idea what the gaffer is playing at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Allant1981
24-08-2019, 01:35 PM
Rewind a week and majority of folk were clambering for Murray to start. Today he’s not even in the squad. I genuinely have no idea what the gaffer is playing at.

There could be a variety of reasons

GoalsMcGinley
24-08-2019, 01:42 PM
Well he’s fit so that’s not one

500miles
24-08-2019, 01:45 PM
Well he’s fit so that’s not one

Next to go on loan?

Callum_62
24-08-2019, 02:12 PM
Kamberi off the post after good work by doidge

Callum_62
24-08-2019, 02:23 PM
Murray is a decent young player with potential. Not sure who he would replace on our bench

Ronniekirk
25-08-2019, 12:45 PM
Murray is a decent young player with potential. Not sure who he would replace on our bench

He played really well in his last Substitute appearance He was told he was in the first team pool this season and I For one would be encouraging his talent even if just off the bench
Was head and shoulders above a lot of players that day Surely if you play well you should be rewarded and encouraged to keep doing that
He was the sort of player we needed in the closing minutes to keep the ball Naturally two footed and bags of potential
Would rather see a player like that on show than some of those in the team yesterday