PDA

View Full Version : McGregor

hibee_girl
18-08-2019, 09:45 AM
Any news on his injury?

Cabbage-Patch
18-08-2019, 04:54 PM
Any news on his injury?

It seems to be some kind of stomach injury as Stockdale mentioned it in his post match interview. Maybe a hernia? If it is guess he will be out a while 😑

Billy Whizz
18-08-2019, 05:07 PM
It seems to be some kind of stomach injury as Stockdale mentioned it in his post match interview. Maybe a hernia? If it is guess he will be out a while 😑

That’s not good. Wonder if we’ll put a holt to Sadiki’s loan to Morton now

CMurdoch
18-08-2019, 05:53 PM
It seems to be some kind of stomach injury as Stockdale mentioned it in his post match interview. Maybe a hernia? If it is guess he will be out a while ��

I listened to Stockdale's post match interview and he stated he didn't know what injury McGregor had but that it must have been bad for Darren to come off.

04Sauzee
18-08-2019, 05:55 PM
I listened to Stockdale's post match interview and he stated he didn't know what injury McGregor had but that it must have been bad for Darren to come off.

That's what I heard

ahibby
18-08-2019, 06:07 PM
That's what I heard

Im fairly sure Darren pointed to his groin area. Diesnt rule out a hernia but could mean a strain. It a very sensitive area as we know.

offshorehibby
18-08-2019, 06:43 PM

Also said it would be a couple of days before they found out what is up.

ancient hibee
18-08-2019, 06:46 PM
I noticed that when the physio went on to treat him Jackson was already getting ready to come on.Almost seemed that they knew right away when he put the ball out and sat down.

Iggy Pope
18-08-2019, 07:15 PM
I noticed that when the physio went on to treat him Jackson was already getting ready to come on.Almost seemed that they knew right away when he put the ball out and sat down.

It’s usually a given mind you when that happens and McGregor isn’t one to lie down.
In saying that Vela did likewise later in the game only to get up again and fart about limping for 5 minutes.
I was sure he would be the next change as he looked ****ged but Middleton went off......

Billy Whizz
18-08-2019, 07:28 PM
Pretty much unlucky, as we lost 2 players to injuries, apart the additional player in extra time, didn’t really allow the manger to make tactical substitutions. I’m sure Doidge would have been on a lot earlier, if Middleton wasn’t as knackered as he was after 50 mins, and Murray had to come on for him

Phil MaGlass
19-08-2019, 06:46 AM
We dont half lose alot of players to injury. Maybe they should start training earlier wayyy before the season starts.