PDA

View Full Version : Scanning your ticket from your phone

Monts
17-08-2019, 09:29 AM
Can you just scan the pdf that comes in the email or do I need to do something fancy?

jeffers
17-08-2019, 09:32 AM
Can you just scan the pdf that comes in the email or do I need to do something fancy?

I added mine to my wallet on my iPhone, there is an option to do so (or Google equivalent) in the email.

Billy Whizz
17-08-2019, 09:33 AM

The email should give you the option to add to Apple Wallet, if you have an iPhone

Monts
17-08-2019, 09:39 AM
The email should give you the option to add to Apple Wallet, if you have an iPhone

I have android. There is an option to save to phone through Google pay but whenever I try that it says something went wrong, try again later

Billy Whizz
17-08-2019, 09:43 AM
I have android. There is an option to save to phone through Google pay but whenever I try that it says something went wrong, try again later

Not sure then. I used my Apple wallet for the Betfred Cup games. I’ve also got the Stocard app, but it doesn’t seem work for me

Hibernian32
17-08-2019, 09:44 AM

Same happened with me for the two league Cup games I'm Google as well, I just took a screen shot of the new square bar code from the PDF ticket in the email and it worked both times you will be fine mate.

Steven79
17-08-2019, 09:51 AM
I have android. There is an option to save to phone through Google pay but whenever I try that it says something went wrong, try again laterMake Google chrome the default browser and try again.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Monts
17-08-2019, 10:17 AM
Make Google chrome the default browser and try again.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Chrome is already my default browser, but I have got it to work by trying it through the Gmail app, rather than my generic email app, so all good now.

Thanks everyone.

Puddocky
17-08-2019, 10:45 AM

I got that too when using the gmail app to read the email. Worked ok when I read the message from the gmail web address.

Keith_M
17-08-2019, 11:04 AM
Whatever happened to proper, printed tickets or just paying at the turnstyles.

There's only going to be about 5k people there today, they could have made it cash only and sit wher U like

smack
17-08-2019, 11:16 AM
Can you add your season ticket to your iPhone wallet?

Billy Whizz
17-08-2019, 11:20 AM
Can you add your season ticket to your iPhone wallet?

Not yet, although you could take a photo of the code, within the app

Lancs Harp
17-08-2019, 10:25 PM
Its all a black art I tell yer. Pure witchcraft.

Hibby70
17-08-2019, 10:44 PM

Same here, log into eticketing account first in a browser and it then worked.