PDA

View Full Version : Thank goodness it's Saturday

theonlywayisup
17-08-2019, 06:25 AM
Been looking forward to today's match since I bought the tickets midweek. Last Sunday, I said I wasn't going to go, but changed my mind.

Hecky said something along the lines of the great thing about football is that there is another match soon that you can out things right.

Let's hope so.

As a support, I think we need to get The Rangers game out of out system. Let's back the team today and put the disappointment of Sunday behind us.

It's a new day. C'mon the Hibernian.

Since452
17-08-2019, 06:32 AM
We all need a convincing win to get the feel good factor back.

Pretty Boy
17-08-2019, 06:55 AM
It's going to be interesting how things pan out today. When we lost 7-0 at Ibrox a few years ago our next home game was a New Years Day Derby, ER was rocking and we won 2-1.

Obviously it's a completely different scenario today. Lower league opponents, early season and looks like the ground will be sparsely populated. However we still need to see a reaction from the team and they need support. I've done more than my fair share of moaning since last Sunday but I go to games to support. Hopefully the fans stay onside and the team give us something to get behind.

theonlywayisup
17-08-2019, 07:12 AM
It's going to be interesting how things pan out today. When we lost 7-0 at Ibrox a few years ago our next home game was a New Years Day Derby, ER was rocking and we won 2-1.

Obviously it's a completely different scenario today. Lower league opponents, early season and looks like the ground will be sparsely populated. However we still need to see a reaction from the team and they need support. I've done more than my fair share of moaning since last Sunday but I go to games to support. Hopefully the fans stay onside and the team give us something to get behind.

I feel that the team has to show us more right from the start, similar to the Arbroath game.

Hecky has to start with Kamberi and Doidge up front. Add Middleton and Horgan wide in midfield, with Allan and Vela supporting.

Jackson has to return with Mackie and Whittaker as full backs, along with Porto, if fit.

If we start with one up front and sideways passing at the back the natives will get restless.

TheHarpy76
17-08-2019, 07:16 AM
We’ll win convincingly today. The boys will be desperate to right last weeks wrong.

B.H.F.C
17-08-2019, 07:16 AM
I feel that the team has to show us more right from the start, similar to the Arbroath game.

Hecky has to start with Kamberi and Doidge up front. Add Middleton and Horgan wide in midfield, with Allan and Vela supporting.

Jackson has to return with Mackie and Whittaker as full backs, along with Porto, if fit.

If we start with one up front and sideways passing at the back the natives will get restless.

One up front won’t be an issue if we set up to properly support with two proper wide players and Allan.

Sideways passing would be an issue.

wearethehibs
17-08-2019, 07:27 AM
Think it's crazy we have all stands open today. We could have just had a nearly packed East stand and at least have a chance of there being an atmosphere

Golden Bear
17-08-2019, 07:28 AM
It's far too early in the season to be disillusioned, there will be plenty of time for that later on!

:greengrin