PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Middleton

Since452
15-08-2019, 05:16 PM
Just listened to his pre game interview. Really impressive. Comes across very well. Clearly didn't want to talk about Rangers only Hibs and his own performances. Wished Martin Boyle well in his recovery too. Touch of class there. Lets hope he's as good on the park.

Onion
15-08-2019, 05:58 PM
Expect him to do well but he’s a one season wonder for us and will go back to Sevco as a better player. No chance of us keeping him. That being the case, Hibs should be identifying suitable replacement now (in addition to Boyle) and not scrambling around next summer as we’ve so often found ourselves doing.

SMAXXA
15-08-2019, 05:59 PM
Expect him to do well but he’s a one season wonder for us and will go back to Sevco as a better player. No chance of us keeping him. That being the case, Hibs should be identifying suitable replacement now (in addition to Boyle) and not scrambling around next summer as we’ve so often found ourselves doing.

You got that crystal ball out again who knows if he will go back a better player or even go back at all.

Malthibby
15-08-2019, 07:22 PM
He seems a bright lad who knows this loan is somewhat unusual, so he's come knowing there's going to be a bit of pressure & it didn't put him off.
Given the lack of pace in the team he could be very important to us.
Let's welcome him irrespective of where he comes from. If he improves the team it doesn't & shouldn't matter.
GG

The 90+2
15-08-2019, 07:24 PM
You got that crystal ball out again who knows if he will go back a better player or even go back at all.

Surely we all hope he goes back a better player having contributed massively to our season. He’s a very good player and games will improve him no end.

04Sauzee
15-08-2019, 07:31 PM
If he goes back to them as a better player then what's the problem. Rangers will recruit again in January and in the summer so he may still not be good enough for them but we have had a right good player who will have contributed to our season. Sounds OK to me

And he seems like a very likeable young man.

Billy Whizz
15-08-2019, 07:38 PM
If he goes back to them as a better player then what's the problem. Rangers will recruit again in January and in the summer so he may still not be good enough for them but we have had a right good player who will have contributed to our season. Sounds OK to me

And he seems like a very likeable young man.

Speaks well. He’s miles down the pecking order at Ibrox though

04Sauzee
15-08-2019, 07:43 PM
Speaks well. He’s miles down the pecking order at Ibrox though

He is which is why I wish it was a permanent deal. First option for Rangers to buy back or a heft sell on %

Souter96Mac
15-08-2019, 08:38 PM
Speaks very well, really hoping he does well.

15-08-2019, 08:54 PM
Came across well, sensible enough not to fall into any of the traps the interviewer was setting for him. Think it was a Jambo who's name escapes me at the moment.

SquashedFrogg
15-08-2019, 09:28 PM
Surely we all hope he goes back a better player having contributed massively to our season. He’s a very good player and games will improve him no end.

Totally Hendo was a decent old firm loan.

Unseen work
16-08-2019, 02:55 AM
I’m really excited about this signing, I rate the lad highly and think he will be a bit of a fans favourite with his pace and direct style

Him, Allan, Horgan and Kamberi should be a handful.