PDA

View Full Version : East Stand

Cod Boy
14-08-2019, 03:29 PM
Hi I’m looking for a bit advice does anybody sit in row j or near that row in the east stand. Just want to know if it covers the rain coming in thanks in advance.

Sean1875
14-08-2019, 03:34 PM
Im in Row P and normally just miss the rain so reckon you might be a bit exposed in J - maybe someone a bit closer to that can confirm though :aok:

Cod Boy
14-08-2019, 03:39 PM
Im in Row P and normally just miss the rain so reckon you might be a bit exposed in J - maybe someone a bit closer to that can confirm though :aok:

Thanks Sean

Daydreamer
14-08-2019, 03:53 PM
Hi I’m looking for a bit advice does anybody sit in row j or near that row in the east stand. Just want to know if it covers the rain coming in thanks in advance.

I'm in L and it really depends if the wind is westerly. No wind from that direction and it can piss down and you won't get wet. If its windy from the west you will get a few spots there and then bit if its howling you will get wet.

Cod Boy
14-08-2019, 04:56 PM
I'm in L and it really depends if the wind is westerly. No wind from that direction and it can piss down and you won't get wet. If its windy from the west you will get a few spots there and then bit if its howling you will get wet.

Thanks mate

speedy_gonzales
14-08-2019, 05:45 PM
I'm in K, very rarely get wet. There was one single game last season where there was a rain pushed in by a Westerly. The rows in front of me vacated towards the rear of the stand but that was the exception, not the norm.

1van Sprou7e
14-08-2019, 06:02 PM
I'm in K, very rarely get wet. There was one single game last season where there was a rain pushed in by a Westerly. The rows in front of me vacated towards the rear of the stand but that was the exception, not the norm.

Celtic cup game by any chance? Miserable atmosphere that day

hibbyfraelibby
14-08-2019, 06:09 PM

Depends on which way the wind is blowing, and how hard. If its coming down stair rods you are fine, if there a howling west wind driving it in horizontally Row AA can feel the damp

CMurdoch
14-08-2019, 06:21 PM

What you worried about rain for? Your half boy half fish!
Fish love water. I've seen them in it.

Cod Boy
14-08-2019, 06:34 PM
What you worried about rain for? Your half boy half fish!
Fish love water. I've seen them in it.

😂😂

Leith Green
14-08-2019, 06:37 PM
Celtic cup game by any chance? Miserable atmosphere that day

Up there with a st johnstone home game in 2010 for the most depressing game ive been at. Dark , wet , cold negative tactics. The st johnstone game was the coldest ive ever been at a game and the game was horrendous..

J-C
14-08-2019, 07:26 PM
I'm in E and get bloody wet :boo hoo:but it is a good seat and I've got the extra leg room :greengrin

yonder1875
14-08-2019, 07:27 PM
I sit in Row J and have been wet a couple of times but only when it’s blowing a gale.

nellio
14-08-2019, 07:40 PM
I'm row H. Definitely gets a but wet when it rains and the wind blows in.

NadeAteMyLunch!
14-08-2019, 07:41 PM
Up there with a st johnstone home game in 2010 for the most depressing game ive been at. Dark , wet , cold negative tactics. The st johnstone game was the coldest ive ever been at a game and the game was horrendous..

Still get cold toes just thinking about that St Johnstone game

CMurdoch
14-08-2019, 11:49 PM
I'm in row Z and i never get wet but enjoy laughing at the rains futile attempts to reach me