PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: GREENOCK MORTON TICKET UPDATE

RSS Bot
12-08-2019, 11:00 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10197)

bingo70
12-08-2019, 11:18 AM
Anyone else having trouble buying these just now?

Went online and the fixture doesn’t exist, just followed the link and an error message comes up saying tickets not on sale at present.

I’m guessing there’s not much of a high demand today but Still thought I’d be able to get a couple of tickets 😂

Daydreamer
12-08-2019, 11:19 AM
Went on two buy 2 tickets near where my season is for two friends that are in Edinburgh over this weekend. Could,nt buy them as not on sale yet even though they are meant to be.

SORT IT DEMMMMMMPSTER

mim
12-08-2019, 11:22 AM
Bought mine last Tuesday no problem.

Link seems to have disappeared from the Ticket site

Golden Bear
12-08-2019, 11:26 AM
Progress eh?!

:rolleyes:

Hibernia&Alba
12-08-2019, 11:28 AM
I reckon there will be tickets available for everyone who wants one for this game :greengrin

bingo70
12-08-2019, 11:31 AM
I reckon there will be tickets available for everyone who wants one for this game :greengrin

Just back from the ticket office and can report back that there’s no queue 😉

WhileTheChief..
12-08-2019, 11:33 AM
Impressive that you’re looking to buy today!

I went online last night to do it but ended up not bothering. Will prob give this one a miss.

Billy Whizz
12-08-2019, 11:36 AM
I’ve reported it to the TO

Hibernia&Alba
12-08-2019, 11:40 AM
Impressive that you’re looking to buy today!

I went online last night to do it but ended up not bothering. Will prob give this one a miss.

Once more unto the breach, WTC. Your club needs YOU! :flag:

At least we should win this one.

Billy Whizz
12-08-2019, 11:47 AM
TO just replied to say
Thanks for your email, we are aware that the game is offline at the moment due to removing reservations, keep an eye on the website and it should be back online as soon as possible.

SkootTheCat
12-08-2019, 11:56 AM
Tickets now available online.
Just bought two.

WhileTheChief..
12-08-2019, 12:02 PM
Once more unto the breach, WTC. Your club needs YOU! :flag:

At least we should win this one.

Ask not what your club can do for you....

See how I feel later in the week!

Albanian Hibs
12-08-2019, 12:26 PM
Giving this one a miss

Golden Bear
12-08-2019, 12:36 PM
I'll be there.

Aged Hibbies are accustomed to coping with the ups and downs that comes with the territory of supporting Hibernian FC.

PS I bought my ticket for the Morton game long before yesterday's result.

:greengrin

Iggy Pope
12-08-2019, 01:10 PM
Giving this one a miss

Chin up cousin.

Brightside
12-08-2019, 01:13 PM
Worked on line no problem. Both added to STs

Malthibby
12-08-2019, 06:13 PM
I'll be there.

Aged Hibbies are accustomed to coping with the ups and downs that comes with the territory of supporting Hibernian FC.

PS I bought my ticket for the Morton game long before yesterday's result.

:greengrin

Just what i was going to say....
Sure I would have bought anyway:rolleyes: but glad I don't have to mull it over
Hope folk turn up, going to need our support after that shambles.
GG

JimBHibees
12-08-2019, 06:27 PM
Worked on line no problem. Both added to STs

Same here worked fine.

Hermit Crab
13-08-2019, 04:46 AM
If I hadn't bought my tickets before Sunday I may not have bothered with this game. Too late now.

BILLYHIBS
13-08-2019, 05:05 AM
We want our money back!

H18 SFR
13-08-2019, 12:43 PM
Really can't wait for this game now to get Sunday flushed right out my system.

Right back on it, GGTTH!

SideBurns
13-08-2019, 01:04 PM
Really can't wait for this game now to get Sunday flushed right out my system.

Right back on it, GGTTH!

Me too. I'm looking forward to it - ER at 3pm on a Saturday, great chance to get into the LC QF, and expecting a positive reaction from the players. Be good to see Middleton make his debut too.

As an aside, when we lost 7 goals at Ibrox in the 90s we were brilliant a few days later, winning the New Year derby 😁

Borderhibbie76
13-08-2019, 09:44 PM
If I hadn't bought my tickets before Sunday I may not have bothered with this game. Too late now.Have to admit I feel exactly the same...but hey ho we March on. Already dreading the poisonous atmosphere on Sat if we dont start the match well [emoji85]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

greenlex
13-08-2019, 09:46 PM
If I hadn't bought my tickets before Sunday I may not have bothered with this game. Too late now.
Are Hearts at home?

Hermit Crab
14-08-2019, 02:20 AM
Are Hearts at home?

Away to Motherwell on Friday night.

Phil MaGlass
14-08-2019, 09:22 AM
I reckon its games like this where the team needs to know we are behind them.
Cmon the HIBS.

Keith_M
14-08-2019, 09:25 AM
Away to Motherwell on Friday night.

Could be wrong but I think that was a whoosh moment

😉

Billy Whizz
14-08-2019, 09:26 AM
How are ticket sales going

Sean1875
14-08-2019, 09:26 AM
Trying not to jinx this, but does anyone know when the draw for the QF will be?

Billy Whizz
14-08-2019, 09:27 AM
Trying not to jinx this, but does anyone know when the draw for the QF will be?

They haven’t said, but could be after Sunday’s game at East Fife

14-08-2019, 10:01 AM

JimBHibees
14-08-2019, 10:55 AM
They haven’t said, but could be after Sunday’s game at East Fife

Are the quarters seeded?

Diclonius
14-08-2019, 10:57 AM
Are the quarters seeded?

No.

If we get Hearts I will be raging because I'm already missing the derby at ER (and the Celtic game) due to a holiday (booked tickets before fixtures came out) and don't think I could bear missing two in a row.

Billy Whizz
14-08-2019, 11:02 AM
No.

If we get Hearts I will be raging because I'm already missing the derby at ER (and the Celtic game) due to a holiday (booked tickets before fixtures came out) and don't think I could bear missing two in a row.

Next round fixtures are due on Tues 24th/Wed 25th and Thur 26th September. Presume if we get the Thursday, Celtic game will be moved
All summarising, as we need to be in the draw in the 1st place

danhibees1875
14-08-2019, 11:13 AM
Next round fixtures are due on Tues 24th/Wed 25th and Thur 26th September. Presume if we get the Thursday, Celtic game will be moved

"Once we get to the later stages of the tournament we'll start playing on Tuesday nights" - excellent.

Hadn't realised that was the next set of dates, the Celtic game has already been moved forward on the Saturday for TV so I would imagine it's stuck and any cup game would be on Tuesday or Wednesday.

The 90+2
14-08-2019, 11:16 AM
What is the point in the games being played at the weekend? Is it because of teams in Europe and I’ve just answered my own question? Talk about needless fixture congestion later on in the season.

hibee_girl
14-08-2019, 11:16 AM

We’ll not get the Thursday, they’re not gonna start moving other TV games. We’ll be the Tuesday or Wednesday IF we get there :greengrin

hibee_girl
14-08-2019, 11:17 AM
What is the point in the games being played at the weekend? Is it because of teams in Europe and I’ve just answered my own question? Talk about needless fixture congestion later on in the season.

They’ve been the weekend since the new format came in a few seasons ago.

danhibees1875
14-08-2019, 11:19 AM

Do you not think they should be at the weekend?

The 90+2
14-08-2019, 11:21 AM
They’ve been the weekend since the new format came in a few seasons ago.

I totally forgot about the Ross County game completely and though our first match was against Aberdeen. It must have something to do with the European matches the midweek before and the Colts cup too.

The 90+2
14-08-2019, 11:22 AM
Do you not think they should be at the weekend?

I meant what was the point in changing the games to the weekend once the season begins and past the groups. I prefer the league cup games midweek in all honesty. It’s just something I’ve always known.

Billy Whizz
14-08-2019, 11:44 AM
We’ll not get the Thursday, they’re not gonna start moving other TV games. We’ll be the Tuesday or Wednesday IF we get there :greengrin

Think they choose the Celtic game on the Saturday, as they thought they’d be playing in the champions league the following Tues/Wed😄
Now won’t be playing until the next Thursday, if they are still in the Europa League

Also can be quite complicated too, as Hibs v Hearts is on Sunday 22nd, so Hibs if they qualify can’t play until the Wednesday 25th at earliest

All of bits and maybes just now though

BS44
14-08-2019, 01:41 PM

Play Hearts on the Sunday so we are almost certain to play on the Wednesday after we put Morton oot :flag:

Hermit Crab
14-08-2019, 02:58 PM
Could be wrong but I think that was a whoosh moment

😉

Not at all, he's just being a smart arse.

Sean1875
14-08-2019, 03:35 PM
Play Hearts on the Sunday so we are almost certain to play on the Wednesday after we put Morton oot :flag:

Tucking Hearts away twice in the space of a few days would be an exciting prospect if we both get through our respective ties this weekend :hyper

Diclonius
14-08-2019, 03:40 PM
Of the ties this week - and taking into account current form - I'd say the following sides go through: Motherwell, Hibs, Ross County, Celtic, Livingston, Hamilton, Aberdeen and Rangers. That's a tough quarter-final line-up.

Eyrie
14-08-2019, 06:53 PM
Looks straightforward to me - if we play Hearts on Sunday and Celtc on the following Saturday then our tie must be on the Wednesday.

Scouse Hibee
14-08-2019, 07:54 PM
Tucking Hearts away twice in the space of a few days would be an exciting prospect if we both get through our respective ties this weekend :hyper

Tucking anyone away will be decent once never mind twice.

jst1875
14-08-2019, 11:36 PM
No.

that makes two of us, missing the derby and celtic game.. if we beat morton looks like i'm missing the next cup game as well :grr:

Hibby70
15-08-2019, 08:23 PM
Bought a ticket for my son, missed the season ticket deadline as he's just decided he now wants to go.

Can't download to Google Pay though as system seems to be broken. Hope I've got ink for the printer!

jws1875
15-08-2019, 08:27 PM
Bought a ticket for my son, missed the season ticket deadline as he's just decided he now wants to go.

Can't download to Google Pay though as system seems to be broken. Hope I've got ink for the printer!

I had the same issue with the Newcastle tickets. I found opening the email in a browser on my phone rather than the email app worked first time.

Hibby70
16-08-2019, 09:15 AM
I had the same issue with the Newcastle tickets. I found opening the email in a browser on my phone rather than the email app worked first time.

Tried that and it didn't work either.

Edit : logged into eticketing account first then retried from the email and it worked

Pretty Boy
16-08-2019, 09:15 AM
I forgot all about buying tickets and just done it this morning. Any idea why print at home isn't an option?

Tried calling the ticket office but it's easier to get through to the Oval Office on the phone.

ElginHibbie
16-08-2019, 09:23 AM
I forgot all about buying tickets and just done it this morning. Any idea why print at home isn't an option?

Tried calling the ticket office but it's easier to get through to the Oval Office on the phone.

When I bought tickets for the challenge cup didn't get print at home option, only the mobile one but in the email conformation still got sent a PDF of the ticket that could be printed out and used

Pretty Boy
16-08-2019, 09:33 AM
When I bought tickets for the challenge cup didn't get print at home option, only the mobile one but in the email conformation still got sent a PDF of the ticket that could be printed out and used

I've just selected collection. No way I was risking the phone option again after the Newcastle game.

mvteng
16-08-2019, 10:26 AM

If you select the Ticketfast option you get sent an email that has a PDF attached which you can print at home, along with a link to apple wallet that worked perfectly

cabbageandribs1875
16-08-2019, 10:31 AM

my printed out ticket failed at the turnstile for the st.mirren game, i had to go through the disabled bit so the guy could use the hand scanner on it, maybe our turnstile scanners and hand scanners are just gelling...like the team

greenginger
16-08-2019, 10:33 AM
I've just selected collection. No way I was risking the phone option again after the Newcastle game.

I just bought mine and there is a note that says access is automatically added to your season ticket card.

Dare say I'll see on Saturday.

hibbyfraelibby
16-08-2019, 02:21 PM

Replacing print at home with code to your phone maybes?

HibbyAndy
16-08-2019, 03:24 PM
Missed the boat to reserve my seats , Take it their will be pods ?

Billy Whizz
16-08-2019, 03:29 PM

Probably still available, loads and loads of seats available

Power
16-08-2019, 03:29 PM

There will be A ✅

HibbyAndy
16-08-2019, 03:30 PM
Probably still available, loads and loads of seats available

Went into etickiting but my seats weren't sitting in my basket like they normally are when you wan't to add them ?

There will be A ✅

Cheers mate :aok:

Billy Whizz
16-08-2019, 03:32 PM
Went into etickiting but my seats weren't sitting in my basket like they normally are when you wan't to add them ?

Cheers mate :aok:

Yeah but they might not have been bought yet?
Go onto the map, might still be available

HibbyAndy
16-08-2019, 03:35 PM

i'l have a peek Billy

HibbyAndy
16-08-2019, 03:53 PM
I just bought mine and there is a note that says access is automatically added to your season ticket card.

Dare say I'll see on Saturday.

I ticked the option to collect my tickets from the ticket office but like you got a note at the bottom saying access has been added to my card , I'm gonna try collecting the tickets first and see what they say at the counter

Got my own seats in the FF upper , Cheers for the heads up Billy :aok:

Billy Whizz
16-08-2019, 03:57 PM
I ticked the option to collect my tickets from the ticket office but like you got a note at the bottom saying access has been added to my card , I'm gonna try collecting the tickets first and see what they say at the counter

Got my own seats in the FF upper , Cheers for the heads up Billy :aok:

Good man Andy