Allan
Vela
Middleton

Doidge
Kamberi

He’d be better off in the stand.

heretoday
12-08-2019, 05:06 AM
Doidge and Kamberi? These are our strikers?
Cripes.

we are hibs
12-08-2019, 05:34 AM
Who knows? Because the manager certainly doesnt. Play a settled 11 and stick to it ffs.

sean04
12-08-2019, 06:27 AM
Needs to go 2 up front with Allan in behind

calumhibee1
12-08-2019, 06:30 AM
Won’t mackie be suspended? Can see Hecky giving Maxwell a try

I’m not in the Hecky out campaign at all but if his reaction to that yesterday is to put Maxwell in for Rocky then I might just join it. Unless you’re talking about putting Maxwell LB then he won’t be any worse I suppose.

I’d go

Rocky

Gray
Jackson
Hanlon
Stevenson if fit, if not then Whittaker.

Slivka
Allan
Murray

Horgan
Flo
Middleton

danhibees1875
12-08-2019, 06:40 AM
Marciano

Gray
Jackson
Porteous
Stevenson

Horgan
Allan
Vela
Middleton

Doidge
Kamberi

:agree:

Ardenttwo
12-08-2019, 06:42 AM
Who knows? Because the manager certainly doesnt. Play a settled 11 and stick to it ffs.

Honestly after yesterday who cares

Allant1981
12-08-2019, 08:05 AM
Marciano
Gray
Jackson
Porteous(if fit)
Stevenson
Horgan
Slivka
Allan
Middleton(if signed)
Kamberi
Shaw

sean04
12-08-2019, 08:10 AM
Rocky (I think maxwell might play league cup games tho)
Gray (if fit) Jackson, Hanlon(poss Porto if fit enough), mackie
Vela,mallan,Allan,Horgan

Flo and doidge

MrRobot
12-08-2019, 08:14 AM
Rocky
Gray McGregor Jackson Whittaker
Horgan Allan Vela/Slivka Middleton
Doidge Kamberi

number9dream
12-08-2019, 08:39 AM
I've no problem with a change of goalie for the League Cup, as long as Rocky is back against St Johnstone.
Porteous needs to get up to speed as quickly as possible - as do our first choice full-backs but it would be foolish to rush Stevenson back, even though he is near superhuman.
I don't really get the clamour for two up top when almost everyone is saying (perhaps unfairly) that all three of our strikers are rubbish...
A goal or two against Morton might do wonders for confidence but is that a long term solution for the season? I don't think so.
Middleton will probably get chucked straight in, although I don't think he's featured at all this season.
This might not be the game for it but yesterday was a glaring case for the addition of a hardened defensive midfielder

Maxwell
Gray Porteous Hanlon Whittaker
Vela Slivka
Middleton Allan Horgan
Kamberi

or (if Middleton isn't ready)
same goalie, defence
Vela
Slivka Murray/Mallan Allan Horgan
Kamberi

hibbyfraelibby
12-08-2019, 09:10 AM
Won’t mackie be suspended? Can see Hecky giving Maxwell a try

Your bookins/sendings off unless for violent coduct only apply to the competition received in.

danhibees1875
12-08-2019, 10:17 AM
I'd just like to see Doidge and Flo upfront as a 2 for the next few games.

Whatever happens behind that I'm not too fussed about as there are a limited number of options as it stands anyway - none ridiculously worse/better (so long as we play Allan).

GreenCastle
12-08-2019, 10:20 AM
Gray has had 0 minutes of game time since last season.

Was chucked in at the deep end yesterday due to desperation and he’s now ready to start ?

We need to ease the guy back so he can play regularly.

The problem is we have limited options at right and left back.

Would go 3-5-2

GK

Jackson McGregor Hanlon

Horgan Vela Slivka Middleton (can he play in cup games?!)
Allan

Flo and Doidge

Unseen work
12-08-2019, 10:42 AM
...................Marciano................

Gray.....Jackson......Porteous.....Whittikar..

..............Vela........Slivka......

Horgan............Allan...........Middleton

...................Kamberi.........

Good opportunity to get some competitive minutes in the legs of Gray, Porto and Slivka.

Heisenberg
12-08-2019, 10:48 AM
Marciano

Gray
Jackson
Porteous
Stevenson

Horgan
Allan
Vela
Middleton

Doidge
Kamberi

Definitely this for me. Mallan needs dropped. All depends on Stevenson and Porto being fit as well.

Diclonius
12-08-2019, 11:01 AM
Marciano

Gray Jackson Hanlon Mackie

New DM

Allan Vela

Horgan Kamberi Middleton

MrRobot
12-08-2019, 11:06 AM
Marciano

Gray Jackson Hanlon Mackie

New DM

Allan Vela

Horgan Kamberi Middleton

After his performance and stupid sending off, i hope Mackie is nowhere near the starting team.

Whittaker at LB until Stevenson is back.

CorrieHibs
12-08-2019, 11:06 AM
Rocky
Gray Jackson Hanlon Whittaker
Vela
Horgan Allan Middleton
Kamberi Doidge

Daydreamer
12-08-2019, 11:31 AM
Gray has had 0 minutes of game time since last season.

Was chucked in at the deep end yesterday due to desperation and he’s now ready to start ?

We need to ease the guy back so he can play regularly.

The problem is we have limited options at right and left back.

Would go 3-5-2

GK

Jackson McGregor Hanlon

Horgan Vela Slivka Middleton (can he play in cup games?!)
Allan

Flo and Doidge

My exact team with Kamberi and Doidge up front and Porteous on for the second half for Mcgregor. Until both full backs are 100% fit three at the back.

hibee_girl
12-08-2019, 11:38 AM
Hibs said yesterday Stevenson was in the match day squad so I don’t think he’s far away.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see him play some part on Saturday with a view to him starting against St Johnstone.

calumhibee1
12-08-2019, 11:39 AM
Hibs said yesterday Stevenson was in the match day squad so I don’t think he’s far away.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see him play some part on Saturday with a view to him starting against St Johnstone.

Likewise. And he’ll be a huge boost to have back.

FilipinoHibs
12-08-2019, 11:42 AM
My exact team with Kamberi and Doidge up front and Porteous on for the second half for Mcgregor. Until both full backs are 100% fit three at the back.

Rather play Shaw instead of Doidge. He is a finisher. Doidge tries but out of his depth.

Aim Here
12-08-2019, 11:51 AM
Marciano
Gray Porteous Jackson Stevenson
Murray Slivka Allan Middleton
Kamberi Shaw

I'm aware that some of these are nominally injured, but I'm just going on the principle, that, with the exception of starting Allan and Rocky, we should just do the opposite of whatever it was we did on Sunday.

MrRobot
12-08-2019, 12:20 PM
Rather play Shaw instead of Doidge. He is a finisher. Doidge tries but out of his depth.

Out of interest, how many games are you basing that on that you've actually seen him play?

Speedway
12-08-2019, 01:20 PM
Marciano

Gray
Jackson
Porteous
Stevenson

Horgan
Allan
Vela
Middleton

Doidge
Kamberi

Stick Slivka in for Vela and that's my side.

Last Minute
12-08-2019, 03:10 PM
Was Allan subbed yesterday for a injury ? if so is it bad

B.H.F.C
12-08-2019, 03:16 PM
Was Allan subbed yesterday for a injury ? if so is it bad

I’m guessing yes. He had been down a couple of times. Went right up the tunnel when he was subbed, although the did reappear quite soon after.

Billy Whizz
12-08-2019, 05:50 PM
For all the posters who have Mallan in their team for the Morton match, he’s serving a one game ban, for 2 bookings in the Group stages

1875Sean
12-08-2019, 06:47 PM
[QUOTE=calumhibee1;5882998]I’m not in the Hecky out campaign at all but if his reaction to that yesterday is to put Maxwell in for Rocky then I might just join it. Unless you’re talking about putting Maxwell LB then he won’t be any worse I suppose.

Going on last season when Rocky or Bogdan make a mistake the other got a chance, don’t get me wrong I think Rocky is a great keeper but he should have done better in 2 or 3 of the goals

B.H.F.C
12-08-2019, 07:00 PM
After yesterday I genuinely have no idea who I’d play or even what system I’d play.

Jackson and Kamberi come back in to the team. Allan stays in the team. Other than that, nobody can complain if they’re not in the side.

JimBHibees
12-08-2019, 07:32 PM
For all the posters who have Mallan in their team for the Morton match, he’s serving a one game ban, for 2 bookings in the Group stages

The one he got against Arbroath was laughable.

Are the bookings now wiped from now on given new teams have joined the competition?

#2 Double Tap
12-08-2019, 07:48 PM
After yesterday I genuinely have no idea who I’d play or even what system I’d play.

Jackson and Kamberi come back in to the team. Allan stays in the team. Other than that, nobody can complain if they’re not in the side.

Horgan as well, he has looked hungry everytime ive seen him this year.

Borderhibbie76
12-08-2019, 08:26 PM
For all the posters who have Mallan in their team for the Morton match, he’s serving a one game ban, for 2 bookings in the Group stagesGood even if he wasnt suspended he should be nowhere near the team after his gutless performance yesterday...am sick fed up of his anonymous performances tbh apart from the odd free kick (and even they seem like a distant memory these days) he is contributing the square root of naff all. Had he been a Hecky signing I'm willing to guess hed be getting dogs abuse the same as the likes of Doidge and Newell are receiving on here currently.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

California-Hibs
12-08-2019, 08:36 PM
People keep mentioning Middleton but the guy hasn't even signed yet and it's all gone quiet. For what its worth I'd be happy if we signed him

3pm
12-08-2019, 08:41 PM
Marciano

Gray
Porteous
Jackson
Hanlon
Stevenson

Vela
Slivka
Allan

Kamberi
Doidge

Franck Stanton
12-08-2019, 10:58 PM
...............Rocky

James......Jackson......Ryan........Stevenson

.............Slivka.......Vella

Horgan..............Scotty..........Middleton

.................Flo

Inconsequential
12-08-2019, 11:10 PM
...............Rocky

.................Flo James certainly won't play he is injured and out for a few weeks. Stevenson ain't fully fit as far as I know and Porteous I suspect won't be considered either as he isn't match fit either. I think Slivka is still carrying a knock too as he wasn't put on at Ibrox. Middleton hasn't signed yet.

Franck Stanton
13-08-2019, 12:09 AM
Stevenson was being considered for Ibrox squad so with another week could be fit. Middleton will be announced before Sat and will be available. Porteous, not match fit as you say, but will only get so by playing games and ideally v so-called lesser opposition - wouldn't be a risk. As for James, injury reported as not as bad a first thought and announced he will only be out for two weeks, that was a fortnight ago. In any case, I am not saying that Hecky will play that team/ formation. It is what I would play.

Inconsequential
13-08-2019, 01:35 AM
Stevenson was being considered for Ibrox squad so with another week could be fit. Middleton will be announced before Sat and will be available. Porteous, not match fit as you say, but will only get so by playing games and ideally v so-called lesser opposition - wouldn't be a risk. As for James, injury reported as not as bad a first thought and announced he will only be out for two weeks, that was a fortnight ago. In any case, I am not saying that Hecky will play that team/ formation. It is what I would play. Right, with you! If you were the manager you'll know what progress all the injured players are making. Thanks for the information about James but I thought it was the other way round - his injury was worse than initially thought. It was on the 3rd of August he was injured against St.Mirren! Can you share where you got all this info. from? I never read anywhere about Stevenson being considered for Ibrox. If Middleton is signed before Saturday will he be thrown in at the deep end? Is he match sharp? Morton are as you say are so called lesser opposition but our recent record against such sides is not good. It is a huge game for the management and club now. :agree:

Hermit Crab
13-08-2019, 04:22 AM
Good even if he wasnt suspended he should be nowhere near the team after his gutless performance yesterday...am sick fed up of his anonymous performances tbh apart from the odd free kick (and even they seem like a distant memory these days) he is contributing the square root of naff all. Had he been a Hecky signing I'm willing to guess hed be getting dogs abuse the same as the likes of Doidge and Newell are receiving on here currently.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

:agree:, he's turned out to be a bit pish actually.

B.H.F.C
13-08-2019, 01:58 PM
Gray for Mackie (Whittaker to left back).
Jackson for McGregor.
If Porteous was fit enough, him for Hanlon but not worth risking him.
Slivka for Mallan.
Middleton for Newell.
Kamberi for Doidge.

yerauldda
13-08-2019, 01:59 PM
...............Rocky

.................Flo

This would be my team when everyone is fit again, but, in the meantime I'd have Gray in for James. I reckon Maxwell will start too.

Mr_F
13-08-2019, 02:26 PM
Rocky

Gray Porto Hanlon Whitty

Vela Slivka

Allan

Horgan Kamberi Middleton