PDA

View Full Version : Club store

Lancs Harp
10-08-2019, 08:07 PM
Personally I think the range of Hibs stuff to buy in the club shop has never been better or more varied.

Last weekend I managed to relieve myself of over £100 to the cause :greengrin

Bought the first team shirt (first football shirt Ive bought for about 15 years) couple of t shirts, key ring, excellent beer Hibs lager glass and a scarf.

What have you bought recently and any recommendations or warnings for that matter.

Im still saving up for the legendary hibs oven gloves.

HH81
10-08-2019, 08:11 PM
Personally I think the range of Hibs stuff to buy in the club shop has never been better or more varied.

Bought the first team shirt (first football shirt Ive bought for about 15 years) couple of t shirts, key ring, excellent beer Hibs lager glass and a scarf.

What have you bought recently and any recommendations or warnings for that matter.

Hibs wallet. Baught it last weekend and the quality seems very decent. Like how it has a zip section for coins.

Smart.

MSK
10-08-2019, 08:53 PM
A few years ago hibs bowls stickers, home and away sets, brill when winning ends/games v the rangers or celtc bowls 😆

BlackSheep
10-08-2019, 09:12 PM
Hibs tartan travel toiletries bag!! Love it... and I agree, fantastic range and it’s hard not to spend money when I pop in.

Togs91
10-08-2019, 09:35 PM
Managed to escape today with only some wine gums as the kids were playing up, (and two season tickets), pleasently surprised, expensive but tasty!!

Kevvy1875
10-08-2019, 09:45 PM

Agreed. Only a short while ago I had to wait 6 months just to get a duvet cover for the bairn. They have curtains and everything now! Hoping someone gets me the taxi game for crimbo!

Only downside is prices. Relieved myself of £110 the other day. Ouch! I'm a miser though so everything is expensive to me!

Scouse Hibee
10-08-2019, 10:50 PM
A few years ago hibs bowls stickers, home and away sets, brill when winning ends/games v the rangers or celtc bowls 😆

I still have unused ones in the packet, stopped using them when I got my green bowls. 😁

MSK
11-08-2019, 07:29 AM
I still have unused ones in the packet, stopped using them when I got my green bowls. 😁I have a pack of the away (white ones) unused, I never got green bowls though, I hung up my bowls for good after my pairs final loss in 2013 😢

Phil MaGlass
11-08-2019, 12:52 PM
Why is it there´s no purple in the tartan scarves or blankets, but, when I take a look at the gifts for pets there is purple in the tartan?

Itsnoteasy
12-08-2019, 07:01 AM

I was up against a bowler a few weeks ago , he had maroon bowls with 5-1 engraved on them. 🙄

Sudds_1
12-08-2019, 07:18 AM
I was up against a bowler a few weeks ago , he had maroon bowls with 5-1 engraved on them. 🙄

I hope you beat him!!!

BILLYHIBS
12-08-2019, 07:34 AM
Why is it there´s no purple in the tartan scarves or blankets, but, when I take a look at the gifts for pets there is purple in the tartan?

Raised this point with the club shop

Apparently there was a falling out with the owners to the original tartan copyright etc

The new official Tartan does have less purple and is not as pronounced but the “old” Tartan should still be available from local kilt shops

My brother for example has full highland dress in the old HIBS Tartan and it is totally different from the new modern version

Phil MaGlass
12-08-2019, 08:57 AM
Thanks, prefer the tartan with the more pronounced purple.