PDA

View Full Version : Mentallist experiences following Hibs

Turnbullsmate
09-08-2019, 04:03 PM
Had a few but Aberdeen was always ropey. On such a trip i copped of with a local girl and foolishly gave her my home phone number.

Big mistake, Girl in question would call constantly and appear in Dundee or Perth if Hibs were playing there. Indeed on one such occasion her and her mate boarded our bus at midnight and came back to Edinburgh with us where we ended up in the Americane till 4am.

Skeletons out the cupboard please :wink:

iwasthere1972
09-08-2019, 04:08 PM
Had a few but Aberdeen was always ropey. On such a trip i copped of with a local girl and foolishly gave her my home phone number.

Big mistake, Girl in question would call constantly and appear in Dundee or Perth if Hibs were playing there. Indeed on one such occasion her and her mate boarded our bus at midnight and came back to Edinburgh with us where we ended up in the Americane till 4am.

Skeletons out the cupboard please :wink:

Are they they the same ones who turned up at your house one Saturday morning unannounced? and came to Easter Road that afternoon. We were playing Aberdeen so very convenient. Or am I imagining this?

What are you like. :greengrin

Turnbullsmate
09-08-2019, 04:13 PM
Are they they the same ones who turned up at your house one Saturday morning unannounced? and came to Easter Road that afternoon. We were playing Aberdeen so very convenient. Or am I imagining this?

The very ones lol.... Cathy and Anne, met them in the George hotel in Union Street. Jan was not amused :grr::grr::grr:

iwasthere1972
09-08-2019, 04:15 PM
The very ones lol.... Cathy and Anne, met them in the George hotel in Union Street. Jan was not amused :grr::grr::grr:

I thought they were speaking a different language. Couldn't understand a word they said.

Turnbullsmate
09-08-2019, 04:19 PM
I thought they were speaking a different language. Couldn't understand a word they said.

"fi't ye sayin"

Others feel free to contribute their experiences btw....

Turnbullsmate
10-08-2019, 12:36 AM
So the "We are the Mental Hibees" is a myth then ? Trying to lighten the mood and get away from the bitching . Pointless it seems. A bit like the yams, pointless

FitbaFolkKen
10-08-2019, 05:22 PM
So the "We are the Mental Hibees" is a myth then ? Trying to lighten the mood and get away from the bitching . Pointless it seems. A bit like the yams, pointless

Thanks for lightening the mood by regaling everyone with tales of cheating on Mum, impressive ****ing stuff.

Turnbullsmate
10-08-2019, 05:38 PM
Thanks for lightening the mood by regaling everyone with tales of cheating on Mum, impressive ****ing stuff.

Surprised you found the time to respond to such trivia..... FYI i was not cheating by being friendly with another girl/girls. Never went beyond
chat so take your presumptuous moral high ground ideology elsewhere . You are **** all to me now...you ****in made it that way.

Hibbyradge
10-08-2019, 05:42 PM
Well...

sambajustice
10-08-2019, 05:59 PM
Surprised you found the time to respond to such trivia..... FYI i was not cheating by being friendly with another girl/girls. Never went beyond
chat so take your presumptuous moral high ground ideology elsewhere . You are **** all to me now...you ****in made it that way.

is this genuine beef or an absolute humpty attempt at banter??

Turnbullsmate
10-08-2019, 06:07 PM
is this genuine beef or an absolute humpty attempt at banter??

trust me it is a genuine beef,,, and i apologise to all for it reaching the board, never expected the reaction i got from him so best leave it be :confused:

percy veer
10-08-2019, 06:09 PM
I mind I stood once for a whole game, bloody mental I am...mind it was the skol cup final.

percy veer
10-08-2019, 06:12 PM
trust me it is a genuine beef,,, and i apologise to all for it reaching the board, never expected the reaction i got from him so best leave it be :confused:

Well stop cheating on his ma, cannae blame the poor lad, good on him for sticking up for his poor mother

MWHIBBIES
10-08-2019, 06:13 PM
:faf:

Hibs90
10-08-2019, 06:14 PM
What am I reading?

Turnbullsmate
10-08-2019, 06:15 PM
Well stop cheating on his ma, cannae blame the poor lad, good on him for sticking up for his poor mother

**** you... did you read my post re' it never went beyond chat ???? DID YOU ? Now troll off you dimwit...admins pull this thread please

FitbaFolkKen
10-08-2019, 06:17 PM

For someone who likes to fill their posts with big words and uses them in the correct context to have misused "copped off" seems unlikely to me. I'll block you now so I don't intrude on your banter or the board.

bringbackbenny
10-08-2019, 06:18 PM
**** you... did you read my post re' it never went beyond chat ???? DID YOU ? Now troll off you dimwit...admins pull this thread please

Maybe you should stop reacting with abuse to every perceived slight.

All Hibbys together 😎

percy veer
10-08-2019, 06:19 PM

Does copped off with just mean a chat now a days? You dirty dog.

MSK
10-08-2019, 06:19 PM
**** you... did you read my post re' it never went beyond chat ???? DID YOU ? Now troll off you dimwit...admins pull this thread pleaseOr perhaps pull you, you are not doing yourself any favours here 👍

ChicoM1875
10-08-2019, 06:21 PM

Graham back stage will sort you out with our aftercare.

Turnbullsmate
10-08-2019, 06:23 PM
For someone who likes to fill their posts with big words and uses them in the correct context to have misused "copped off" seems unlikely to me. I'll block you now so I don't intrude on your banter or the board.

"copped off" maybe has a different connotation to you.... maybe you "bag off" ? no matter it is a simplistic way of expressing that you have become close with a girl and not necessarilly ****ed her . Sorry if my words are to "big" for you, i understood you to be intelligent and aware of the English language. I'll keep it simple for you in the future e.g. **** off you twat

Hibs90
10-08-2019, 06:25 PM
"copped off" maybe has a different connotation to you.... maybe you "bag off" ? no matter it is a simplistic way of expressing that you have become close with a girl and not necessarilly ****ed her . Sorry if my words are to "big" for you, i understood you to be intelligent and aware of the English language. I'll keep it simple for you in the future e.g. **** off you twat

:greengrin

percy veer
10-08-2019, 06:27 PM

Potty mouth aswell as an adulterer, it's the children I feel sorry for.

FitbaFolkKen
10-08-2019, 06:30 PM

Just wow! I understand your posts fine, message received loud and clear.

FYI https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=copping%20off , wouldn't want you going round copping off with every person you meet.

cabbageandribs1875
10-08-2019, 06:32 PM

you're awfully aggressive, what was your last username again

edit: oops, you can't reply lol, cyi soon no doubt :wink:

percy veer
10-08-2019, 06:33 PM
Just wow! I understand your posts fine, message received loud and clear.

FYI https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=copping%20off , wouldn't want you going round copping off with every person you meet.

Cheers my man

MSK
10-08-2019, 06:45 PM
you're awfully aggressive, what was your last username again

edit: oops, you can't reply lol, cyi soon no doubt :wink:Banned from the bounce too, cant understand why 🤭

By the way Turnballsmate, you can actually delete this thread yourself, we have all posted embarrassing stuff and made nipples of ourselves, delete it and move on, we are aw hibbies after aw 👍

Hermit Crab
10-08-2019, 06:46 PM
Well. I guess this thread is what you call a Whopper!! Unbelievable stuff. Shame the OP was banned, Ive just bought some popcorn.

cabbageandribs1875
10-08-2019, 06:48 PM
Banned from the bounce too, cant understand why 🤭

By the way Turnballsmate, you can actually delete this thread yourself, we have all posted embarrassing stuff and made nipples of ourselves, delete it and move on, we are aw hibbies after aw 👍

i'l need to nip over by now for a wee swatch to see what for :greengrin

sixtwo
10-08-2019, 06:49 PM
This is the funniest thread I’ve read on here!

MSK
10-08-2019, 06:49 PM
Well. I guess this thread is what you call a Whopper!! Unbelievable stuff. Shame the OP was banned, Ive just bought some popcorn.Guy obviously has issues, banned from two hibs sites in a matter of days. Genuinely hope he is ok

hfc rd
10-08-2019, 06:54 PM
😂😂

weecounty hibby
10-08-2019, 06:55 PM
Bring him back. Bring him back. Bring him back. This thread could have become legendary!!

FitbaFolkKen
10-08-2019, 07:06 PM
I appreciate I responded on a public forum due to just reacting to his post, if I'd taken a moment to consider it I would've used PM. I'm sure it makes great entertainment but I would be thankful if the admins would lock it down or delete the thread.