PDA

View Full Version : Summit up with buying Tickets online ?

Viva_Palmeiras
08-08-2019, 04:43 PM
Trying to advise a mate (Villa fan) who’s looking to get his kids up for the St Johnstone game - I’m away atm and looks lol on my iPhone I can’t select any game for tickets... :(

Btw if you do hear some Brummie (Villans) accents at the St Js game give them a warm Hibee welcome... and yes they seem to love SJM just as much as we do...

PatHead
08-08-2019, 04:57 PM
I tried to get tickets for the Morton game on my phone and had trouble. Managed on my desktop.

Viva_Palmeiras
08-08-2019, 05:03 PM
Thanks - summit innit then cheers

offshorehibby
09-08-2019, 07:55 AM
I've left it it till the last minuet to get my Morton ticket, anybody else still having trouble buying on line. Nowt happening when i click 'Choose my own seat'

NthCarolinaHibs
09-08-2019, 08:05 AM
I've left it it till the last minuet to get my Morton ticket, anybody else still having trouble buying on line. Nowt happening when i click 'Choose my own seat'

Click on 'notifications'..

danhibees1875
09-08-2019, 08:27 AM

I thought that was really helpful and made buying tickets extremely easy.

I can't remember the last time I bought a single ticket for a game and if it was like that last time but I just clicked on that and paid for it. :aok:

PatHead
09-08-2019, 10:44 AM
I thought that was really helpful and made buying tickets extremely easy.

I can't remember the last time I bought a single ticket for a game and if it was like that last time but I just clicked on that and paid for it. :aok:

Must admit that when I tried to buy the tickets on my phone I didn't go to notifications. Must try that next time.
Good to hear the system is working.

One Day
09-08-2019, 10:51 AM
Got mine and others added to season tickets no problem

offshorehibby
09-08-2019, 11:47 AM

Cheers for that. Didn't help that I knew I'd be travelling all day.
Ticket bought and looking forward to my first game of the season