PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Kids Fixtures

LustForLeith
07-08-2019, 05:32 AM
Hi folks,

Does anyone know the Hibs Kids fixtures for the coming season? I couldn’t find anything in the website confirming this (although it’s probably right in front of my eyes)

Thanks

Danderhall Hibs
07-08-2019, 05:57 AM
Hi folks,

Does anyone know the Hibs Kids fixtures for the coming season? I couldn’t find anything in the website confirming this (although it’s probably right in front of my eyes)

Thanks

I couldn’t find anything either. Has your kid received anything from the club yet? I posted yesterday asking as my daughter has been wondering if she’s getting a wallchart this year - it doesn’t appear as if anything’s been done yet though.

LustForLeith
07-08-2019, 07:45 AM
I couldn’t find anything either. Has your kid received anything from the club yet? I posted yesterday asking as my daughter has been wondering if she’s getting a wallchart this year - it doesn’t appear as if anything’s been done yet though.

I’ve not actually singed her up yet. Her and one of her pals are after memberships but I was trying to work out what the fixtures were as her pal can’t make all the games. I thought I had missed it on the Hibs site!

Thanks!

PatHead
07-08-2019, 07:47 AM
Kenny Millar said that they would be announced next week.