PDA

View Full Version : If you’re waiting to have the same revenue as Rangers and Celtic before competing

elevengoats
06-08-2019, 09:21 PM
Fascinating article on Paul Heckingbottom:
https://theathletic.com/1115368/2019/08/06/paul-heckingbottom/

Perd Hapley
06-08-2019, 09:25 PM
Fascinating article on Paul Heckingbottom:
https://theathletic.com/1115368/2019/08/06/paul-heckingbottom/

Any chance of a copy/paste for those of us too lazy and cynical to sign up to the free trial?

Here’s Lucy!
06-08-2019, 09:25 PM
Any chance of a copy/paste for those of us too lazy and cynical to sign up to the free trial?

This, please. :aok:

elevengoats
06-08-2019, 09:32 PM

Wouldn’t be nice to steal their content like that. :) Besides, looking at the journalists they have managed to line ip, their platform will be way better than anything we have seen in the UK’s football journalism. Well worth signing up.

1van Sprou7e
06-08-2019, 10:07 PM
Lol it's quite obvious that OP works for this website

You don'tt post a paid article on a public forum and expect people to read it

The_Horde
06-08-2019, 10:10 PM
Lol it's quite obvious that OP works for this website

You don'tt post a paid article on a public forum and expect people to read it

Subscribe and you get 3 free articles a month.

SquashedFrogg
06-08-2019, 10:12 PM
Wouldn’t be nice to steal their content like that. :) Besides, looking at the journalists they have managed to line ip, their platform will be way better than anything we have seen in the UK’s football journalism. Well worth signing up.

Copy an paste then. You might get many others signing up if it's that good.

Perd Hapley
06-08-2019, 10:15 PM

Well if you insist :) I might argue that sharing the text of the article might encourage more folk to sign up but I shan't do so on your thread.

It is indeed a really interesting article and I'm keen to see what else comes from this platform. All the same I think I'll cancel my subscription for now while I remember I've signed up to it :)

Should anyone wish to peak behind the paywall I'd be happy to share through a PM though

Hibbyradge
06-08-2019, 10:18 PM
I subscribed, read the article, and have now cancelled.

The story didn't offer anything new.

elevengoats
06-08-2019, 10:45 PM
Come on, guys. I couldn’t care less how many people sign up to their website. Just don’t think it’s right to copy - paste paid article in a forum. Just wanted to share a link to an interesting article I came across. For those football tactics nerds who have followed Zonalmarking, you will also understand why I am saying that it’s a good portal. Chill now. :D

franck sauzee
06-08-2019, 11:09 PM
Well if you insist :) I might argue that sharing the text of the article might encourage more folk to sign up but I shan't do so on your thread.

It is indeed a really interesting article and I'm keen to see what else comes from this platform. All the same I think I'll cancel my subscription for now while I remember I've signed up to it :)

Should anyone wish to peak behind the paywall I'd be happy to share through a PM though

It was an interesting article. Seemed like a fair bit of dialogue missing when he was explaining how Leeds ended up with Bielsa as if Hecky talked him up and that's how he ended up on their radar