PDA

View Full Version : 1,535

Keith_M
05-08-2019, 06:55 PM
Apparently the attendance* for Saturday's game was 1,535 up on our previous home league game against St Mirren (15,096 to 16,631).

OK, it was the first game of the season and the last time we played them was at the end of a run of seven games without a win... but it's still a positive :greengrin

* I know, it's actually tickets sold

Aim Here
05-08-2019, 07:26 PM
Apparently the attendance* for Saturday's game was 1,535 up on our previous home league game against St Mirren (15,096 to 16,631).

OK, it was the first game of the season and the last time we played them was at the end of a run of seven games without a win... but it's still a positive :greengrin

That's more encouraging than it looks, given that we're supposedly a few hundred season tickets down from last year. Part of it was likely that the St Mirren fans turned up in decent numbers, but the reforms to the concession ticket pricing and the FF lower seating policy probably mean that not only were there more walkups from last time, but that there were likely fewer no-shows among ST holders, both of which mean more people actually in the ground.

oneone73
05-08-2019, 07:27 PM
Think the previous St M home game was a midweek?

Since452
05-08-2019, 07:27 PM

Dont think we won that game. Improvement all round

Keith_M
06-08-2019, 05:43 PM
Dont think we won that game. Improvement all round

Yeah, it was a draw. Last in a sequence of seven games without a win

...or the beginning of a run of six games without defeat, depending on how you want to look at it.

:wink:

Hibeesmad
06-08-2019, 06:16 PM
We had a higher attendance on Saturday than 8 of the 12 English Championship games which took place over the weekend.