PDA

View Full Version : Sevco in trouble, or not

InchHibby
05-08-2019, 04:11 AM
At least a thousand fans break barriers to gain access to the ground resulting in the enclosure they were in being vastly overcrowded, the singing of sectarian songs which could be heard throughout the game with not one comment from the Sky commentators, pitch invasion at the second goal which resulted in the disabled sections roofs caving in with some being injured.
An absolute disgrace of a club, let’s all sit back and see what happens.

Forza Fred
05-08-2019, 04:32 AM
At least a thousand fans break barriers to gain access to the ground resulting in the enclosure they were in being vastly overcrowded, the singing of sectarian songs which could be heard throughout the game with not one comment from the Sky commentators, pitch invasion at the second goal which resulted in the disabled sections roofs caving in with some being injured.
An absolute disgrace of a club, let’s all sit back and see what happens.

Before anyone else posts it.....

Police Scotland will review videos of the pitch invasion and make the appropriate arrests over the next two years......

Since452
05-08-2019, 05:22 AM
Brush brush sweep sweep

Del Boy
05-08-2019, 06:35 AM
They should get hammered for this. There’s video footage of them charging a fence to gain entry, resulting in over crowding and then clear evidence of morons jumping on the roof and causing roof to collapse.

Over to you SFA/SPFL..... no chance unfortunately. There will be a blanket statement reminding all clubs fans to behave appropriately and Killie will get fined.

we are hibs
05-08-2019, 06:44 AM
Rangers and Celtic fans get away with murder in this country. And they have the nerve to claim everyone is against them. Their paranoia knows no bounds.

I think both will leave Scottish football in my lifetime and i personally cannot wait until they do and leave the rest of us to get on with it.

Sir David Gray
05-08-2019, 06:46 AM
Unfortunately, as the home club, Kilmarnock are responsible for the safety and security of everyone within the stadium for the duration of the match.

If anyone has been injured then that's on them. Individual huns may well be prosecuted but Kilmarnock as a club may be held to account.

BILLYHIBS
05-08-2019, 07:19 AM
Four Huns charged with Breach of the Peace according to BBC Scotland followed by an image of a wrecked mini enclosure for disabled spectators. One spectator injured. :confused:

Deansy
05-08-2019, 07:19 AM
Rangers and Celtic fans get away with murder in this country. And they have the nerve to claim everyone is against them. Their paranoia knows no bounds.

I think both will leave Scottish football in my lifetime and i personally cannot wait until they do and leave the rest of us to get on with it.

It's not paranoia - it's deflection !. Both try and lump themselves in with all the other decent clubs when there's trouble, they try to make out every club has a problem-support - when 9/10 it's one or both of them !

As for them leaving, I'd love that too but can't see it happening - the English game/police/public will never accept the Hun due to their fans !. Ok, Septic's just the other cheek of the same erse but they don't riot every single time they set foot over the border !

heretoday
05-08-2019, 07:30 AM

How do you think we'll get on without them?
Not too well I suspect. We'll be reduced to the football equivalent of a third world country if we're not already half way there.

Sir David Gray
05-08-2019, 07:36 AM
It's not paranoia - it's deflection !. Both try and lump themselves in with all the other decent clubs when there's trouble, they try to make out every club has a problem-support - when 9/10 it's one or both of them !

As for them leaving, I'd love that too but can't see it happening - the English game/police/public will never accept the Hun due to their fans !. Ok, Septic's just the other cheek of the same erse but they don't riot every single time they set foot over the border !

The English certainly wouldn't accept Celtic either with the IRA section of their support. They would have even less support in England than Sevco.

HibbySpurs
05-08-2019, 07:51 AM
Why do people criticise the commentators during the match for not calling out sectarian singing? The match commentators remit is to commentate on what is happening on the pitch as the game progresses not what is being chanted from the stands no matter how vile it is.

If there is an incursion onto the pitch by supporters then they will make comment on this as it directly affects the game on the park.

Post game analysis is different and it is here that program hosts, pundits etc. Should call out such chanting as wholly unacceptable in our game and that the guilty parties should be brought to book (even though they generally don’t and this I agree is wrong) but I don’t think the match commentators should be making statements during the game when they are there to commentate on on field matters.

Bishop Hibee
05-08-2019, 07:52 AM
Not too well I suspect. We'll be reduced to the football equivalent of a third world country if we're not already half way there.

We got on fine without Oldco when the new club had to start in League 2.

PatHead
05-08-2019, 07:52 AM
I suspect that there will be a European league set up sometime in the not too distant future. It has in effect already happened with the Champions League, Europa League and the new 3rd tournament.
The biggest clubs will be invited in with the rest of us to live off scraps in a 5th or 6th tier league.
The rich will continue to get richer and further away from us all.
The bigot sisters will fit in the second tier.

JXM73
05-08-2019, 07:57 AM
Petrie out! 🤬

CorrieHibs
05-08-2019, 08:00 AM
Not a chance. They’ve already started deflecting any blame by blaming Killie for their ticketing system.

we are hibs
05-08-2019, 08:03 AM

I think we would thrive without them. This whole mentality of we need the old firm to survive turns my stomach in all honesty.

Bostonhibby
05-08-2019, 08:08 AM
Exuberance, it's not every day you get a win at Kilmarnock. The most the SPFL will do is get every single Sevco player inducted into the Hall of Fame to commemorate the occasion.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

hhibs
05-08-2019, 08:15 AM
I think we would thrive without them. This whole mentality of we need the old firm to survive turns my stomach in all honesty.

Completely agree with you,cringeworthy.

Sir David Gray
05-08-2019, 08:35 AM
Why do people criticise the commentators during the match for not calling out sectarian singing? The match commentators remit is to commentate on what is happening on the pitch as the game progresses not what is being chanted from the stands no matter how vile it is.

If there is an incursion onto the pitch by supporters then they will make comment on this as it directly affects the game on the park.

Post game analysis is different and it is here that program hosts, pundits etc. Should call out such chanting as wholly unacceptable in our game and that the guilty parties should be brought to book (even though they generally don’t and this I agree is wrong) but I don’t think the match commentators should be making statements during the game when they are there to commentate on on field matters.

Perhaps not the commentators but the people responsible for broadcasting the match could put an apology out each time a sectarian song is heard. Shame the clubs involved by turning the game off for however long the songs are sung and explain the reasons for this.

Hibernian Verse
05-08-2019, 08:46 AM

Like it or not they bring the majority of the money in to the game. TV Rights would be worth even less without them, and the co-efficient would disappear quickly.

B.H.F.C
05-08-2019, 08:51 AM

Think that’s part of the problem. It’s always for somebody else to call out. What better time to highlight it than when it’s actually happening?

Problem is, nobody is really interested in doing anything about it. Most of them on the TV are probably desperate to join in, depending on which one of them are playing.

iwasthere1972
05-08-2019, 08:53 AM
Spokesman for The Rangers thinks that Hibs are to blame. If only they had let The Rangers have their own way at Hampden in May 2016 their fans wouldn't have celebrated yesterday as if they had won something.

Del Boy
05-08-2019, 08:54 AM
Like it or not they bring the majority of the money in to the game. TV Rights would be worth even less without them, and the co-efficient would disappear quickly.

Tv money is rubbish just now anyway and the co-efficient really isn’t that big a deal for the majority of Scottish clubs.

Since452
05-08-2019, 09:07 AM
Considering Rangers wanted us banned from Europe, Scottish Cup taken off us, fined and fans arrested for our pitch invasion in 2016 im sure they all want the same punishment for their own fans? (Minus any silverware that's just silly).

Aim Here
05-08-2019, 09:09 AM
Tv money is rubbish just now anyway and the co-efficient really isn’t that big a deal for the majority of Scottish clubs.

European money is the biggie, and if the OF were playing in England, whatever money is coming in would go to other Scottish teams, assuming one or other of them manage to qualify into the proper cash, of course.

Carheenlea
05-08-2019, 09:19 AM
Nothing will happen to Rangers. The individual fans lifted will get a slap on the wrist under a breach of the peace charge, late goals against inferior opposition will still be celebrated with pitch invasions and sectarian singing and jokes about sectarianism and west of Scotland ’culture’ will continue on our national broadcaster.

Chorley Hibee
05-08-2019, 09:20 AM
Nothing will happen to Rangers. The individual fans lifted will get a slap on the wrist under a breach of the peace charge, late goals against inferior opposition will still be celebrated with pitch invasions and sectarian singing and jokes about sectarianism and west of Scotland ’culture’ will continue on the BBC.

That about covers it.

neil7908
05-08-2019, 09:21 AM
Problem as always here is liability - clubs are not responsible for their fans.

Clubs voted for it and this is the result.

Northernhibee
05-08-2019, 09:34 AM
Look at their players still playing to their fans after their supporters leapt on a roof housing disabled fans, injuring one of them.

Lowlifes.

crewetollhibee
05-08-2019, 09:36 AM
Why do people criticise the commentators during the match for not calling out sectarian singing? The match commentators remit is to commentate on what is happening on the pitch as the game progresses not what is being chanted from the stands no matter how vile it is. Hi

Can't agree I'm afraid. If a mic picks up swearing from the crowd, the commentator will almost immediately apologise for the bad language. When you also think of the amount of dead time in any game, they have ample opportunity to pass comment. If they're under orders NOT to comment however, then that's a completely different ball game.

crewetollhibee
05-08-2019, 09:44 AM
If The Rangers manage to hang on to Celtic's coat-tails deep into the season, incidents like this are going to become more frequent and more unsavoury.

Deansy
05-08-2019, 10:02 AM

I thorougly enjoyed the 'Armageddon Years', as much, I suspect, as all the other clubs did - apart from the poor 3rd division clubs in the 1st year who had a plague inflicted upon them !

Kojock
05-08-2019, 10:02 AM
Four Huns charged with Breach of the Peace according to BBC Scotland followed by an image of a wrecked mini enclosure for disabled spectators. One spectator injured. :confused:

It was on the news last night that none of the arrests were for the pitch invasion and subsequent damage.

Kojock
05-08-2019, 10:08 AM
Can't agree I'm afraid. If a mic picks up swearing from the crowd, the commentator will almost immediately apologise for the bad language. When you also think of the amount of dead time in any game, they have ample opportunity to pass comment. If they're under orders NOT to comment however, then that's a completely different ball game.

The commentators are forever apologising when industrial language is picked up by the mics. From the first minute yesterday you could hear them singing "F&£¥ Bobby Sands he's deid" no apology from the commentator. Sectarian singing was also coming across loud and clear. Authorities choose to bury their heads in the sand. Scotland's shame.

jax67
05-08-2019, 11:19 AM
Considering Rangers wanted us banned from Europe, Scottish Cup taken off us, fined and fans arrested for our pitch invasion in 2016 im sure they all want the same punishment for their own fans? (Minus any silverware that's just silly).

Very silly. Who would want to take the petrofac cup, their only trophy.

Bostonhibby
05-08-2019, 11:51 AM
Very silly. Who would want to take the petrofac cup, their only trophy.It's a great wee trophy though, they get to wear loads of champions league/world cup winners stars on their strip because they won it.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

BILLYHIBS
05-08-2019, 12:09 PM
It was on the news last night that none of the arrests were for the pitch invasion and subsequent damage.

Sectarian Singing then

Send them to rehab

lord bunberry
05-08-2019, 12:51 PM
They bring in the majority of the money and then take the majority of the money for themselves. A Scottish league with out them would thrive. Almost every team would start with a chance to win the league. We’d still have a tv deal, but the money coming in would be greatly reduced. Most clubs would have to go back to playing young Scottish players.

GreenNWhiteArmy
05-08-2019, 01:26 PM
Sectarian signing, invading pitches and breaking a roof from rangers fans yesterday

Unfurling of sectarian banners from celtic fans on sat

Oh its great to be back. SFA/Police etc will do nothing about either club, all season so get used to it!

If there's a genuine title race this season its only going to get worse

hibee_girl
05-08-2019, 03:08 PM
Rangers response, it’s never their fault

A Rangers spokesman said: "Rightly or wrongly a gate was forced but the real cause of the serious congestion and crushing which occurred outside the stadium before and after kick off cannot be disguised. The failure of Kilmarnock's ticketing system caused the problem and this has to be addressed.

"After all, it had become apparent long before kick off that there was a problem with their entry system which resulted in a safety issue with people fearing they were in danger of being crushed. This is not the first time Kilmarnock's system has failed.

"However, Rangers does not condone the behaviour of those fans who invaded the pitch and who caused the damage to the facility housing disabled supporters.

"The appropriate action will be taken to deal with those who can be identified but it should be pointed out that Rangers had made Kilmarnock aware of concerns over facilities for the disabled at Rugby Park."

Deansy
05-08-2019, 03:14 PM

A Rangers spokesman said: "Rightly or wrongly a gate was forced but the real cause of the serious congestion and crushing which occurred outside the stadium before and after kick off cannot be disguised. The failure of Kilmarnock's ticketing system caused the problem and this has to be addressed.

"After all, it had become apparent long before kick off that there was a problem with their entry system which resulted in a safety issue with people fearing they were in danger of being crushed. This is not the first time Kilmarnock's system has failed.

"However, Rangers does not condone the behaviour of those fans who invaded the pitch and who caused the damage to the facility housing disabled supporters.

"The appropriate action will be taken to deal with those who can be identified but it should be pointed out that Rangers had made Kilmarnock aware of concerns over facilities for the disabled at Rugby Park."

Can a statement be issued through gritted-teeth ??

Chorley Hibee
05-08-2019, 03:15 PM

Rightly or wrongly? That's an incredible statement to make, one that almost condones their support forcibly entering a stadium in a manner that could have caused a serious incident.

Nothing mentioned about the hundreds of Rangers fans that have gained illegal entrance through fake tickets though (something they have form for).

It's apparent now that they (the club, the directors, the fans) see themselves as untouchable, and the lack of any action by the authorities has only emboldened this brazen attitude.

thebakerboy
05-08-2019, 04:23 PM
To be fair to sportscene they did speak about the trouble at the end and the sectarian singing so maybe the start of something.

macca70
05-08-2019, 04:31 PM

‘Rightly or Wrongly’ when could it ever be ‘Right’ to completely disregard instructions from a steward, force a steward out the way, open up a closed gate to allow a mob of hundreds to pile into a football stadium?!!!

If the Police do not charge those responsible, they’ll do it again with complete disregard for the potential consequences.

Captain Trips
05-08-2019, 04:40 PM
Mr Sawers views from Killie end:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XflSl7UlXJ8

Turnbullsmate
05-08-2019, 04:52 PM

Indeed Kojock "Meanwhile, four men were arrested for alleged breach of the peace offences but these were not related to the pitch invasion." taken from BBC sport report posted on "some of the fans are on the pitch" thread.

WeAreHibs
05-08-2019, 05:08 PM
Perhaps not the commentators but the people responsible for broadcasting the match could put an apology out each time a sectarian song is heard. Shame the clubs involved by turning the game off for however long the songs are sung and explain the reasons for this.

Perhaps this is the route to take?! Enough folk complain to Ofcom for being offended at less. What if enough complaints were made to them about offensive singing being broadcast and the broadcasters were investigated. Would they not have to screen some form of apology during the game. Could Holyrood then be forced into raising their game.

How much support would it get from social media and other non OF fans? Maybe a pipedream?

The 90+2
05-08-2019, 05:09 PM
STV news bricking it as usual.

JimboHibs
05-08-2019, 05:13 PM

You serious , gotta be at the wind up !!

Cataplana
05-08-2019, 05:18 PM
We got on fine without Oldco when the new club had to start in League 2.

Can't believe people are still peddling the we cant live without the OF nonsense. They need us, more than we need them.

BILLYHIBS
05-08-2019, 05:23 PM
More concerning been hearing that there is no TV coverage on Sunday
of The Rangers v HIBS as the Huns have fallen out with everyone

Only coverage on The Rangers TV

SteveHFC
05-08-2019, 05:24 PM

And that's the problem with the media in Scotland they are scared to upset the OF

SteveHFC
05-08-2019, 05:26 PM
Can't believe people are still peddling the we cant live without the OF nonsense. They need us, more than we need them.

:agree: trouble is no other country will have them and all the baggage

Since90+2
05-08-2019, 05:26 PM

I don't think it was ever scheduled to be on TV?

BILLYHIBS
05-08-2019, 05:31 PM
I don't think it was ever scheduled to be on TV?

Boo!

Billy Whizz
05-08-2019, 05:34 PM

Would have thought there would be audio on Hibs Tv?

hibIBZ
05-08-2019, 05:36 PM
Mr Sawers views from Killie end:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XflSl7UlXJ8

Having seen pictures of the numbers outside the turnstiles right before kick off and the space available in the away stand as the teams come out shown in this video, there is no way imo that there was enough space for the numbers outside, being mentioned everywhere that there was many fake/duplicate tickets and got me thinking about print at home and how easy it would be to sell multiple copies of the same ticket and cause these problems outside grounds

andyf5
05-08-2019, 05:42 PM

BBC did much better with an interview with the Kilmarnock director, footage from within the ground and quote from SFA. BBC won't be getting back into Ibrox any time soon.

yonder1875
05-08-2019, 05:43 PM
Nothing would make me happier than seeing those ****s go bust again.

It’ll probably happen when Celtic win 9 in a row this season and they can’t bear the thought of it and desperately try to stop the 10 buy spending too much. We can all hope.

we are hibs
05-08-2019, 05:45 PM
Would have thought there would be audio on Hibs Tv?

There will be ways to view it if you look in the right places.

Frazerbob
05-08-2019, 05:45 PM
Sportsound covering it now. TBF, nobody is holding back in their criticism of Rangers & their fans.

The 90+2
05-08-2019, 05:46 PM
And that's the problem with the media in Scotland they are scared to upset the OF

Yep. It’s brutal. If that was any other club that done a fraction of that it would have comments all over the shop. **** ripping down the gates.

How many times have they radges invaded pitches now since the final? Even then it was them at it as they couldn’t take it.

Billy Whizz
05-08-2019, 05:49 PM
There will be ways to view it if you look in the right places.

I’ll be at the game, was only replying to the post

Keith_M
05-08-2019, 05:52 PM
Let's just ban them from Easter Road until they can learn to behave themselves (i.e. never)

weecounty hibby
05-08-2019, 06:00 PM
Let's just ban them from Easter Road until they can learn to behave themselves (i.e. never)
I'm with you in this one. Give them the bare minimum, 500 maybe 600 in the top corner of the upper tier if the Dunbar end. We should budget for this from now on. 17000 v St Mirren on Saturday. Cut the bigots allocation and we only lose 6000 paying customers for the season. And yes I realise how much money that may be but sometimes it's not all about money. They are a cancer in society, not just football. I like the way we are going as a community club, well I would be happy never to see these bigots anywhere near my community again
Edit. It may also help to highlight their behaviour elsewhere. Aberdeen seem to have no problem cutting away allocations also

Frazerbob
05-08-2019, 06:04 PM
I'm with you in this one. Give them the bare minimum, 500 maybe 600 in the top corner of the upper tier if the Dunbar end. We should budget for this from now on. 17000 v St Mirren on Saturday. Cut the bigots allocation and we only lose 6000 paying customers for the season. And yes I realise how much money that may be but sometimes it's not all about money. They are a cancer in society, not just football. I like the way we are going as a community club, well I would be happy never to see these bigots anywhere near my community again
Edit. It may also help to highlight their behaviour elsewhere. Aberdeen seem to have no problem cutting away allocations also

Agree 100%

Sammy7nil
05-08-2019, 06:06 PM

In all seriousness behave Hibs are never likely to be In a position to turn down £180,000 year on year anytime soon.I

It is the difference of Scott Allan or no Scott Allan

BoomtownHibees
05-08-2019, 06:09 PM
In all seriousness behave Hibs are never likely to be In a position to turn down £180,000 year on year anytime soon.I

It is the difference of Scott Allan or no Scott Allan

Are you sure? (Strip sponsor anybody)

Sammy7nil
05-08-2019, 06:10 PM
Are you sure? (Strip sponsor anybody)

I am sure :greengrin

weecounty hibby
05-08-2019, 06:13 PM
I am sure :greengrin

Yip so all the moaning about, SFA, police, SPFL, BBC, Sky etc doing nothing about is just total bull****. As long as Hibs don't lose some money we should also accept it and just get on with taking the blue pound. Yes, please rangers just give us your money and you can behave anyway you want in our stadium, sing whatever you want to. Call our managers whatever you want to. Just give us your cash

weecounty hibby
05-08-2019, 06:18 PM
And while I'm at it, these ****ers have a huge sense of entitlement and a lot of it is down to everyone including Hibs let them away with the most disgusting behaviour ever. Time to stop it.

Sammy7nil
05-08-2019, 06:25 PM
Yip so all the moaning about, SFA, police, SPFL, BBC, Sky etc doing nothing about is just total bull****. As long as Hibs don't lose some money we should also accept it and just get on with taking the blue pound. Yes, please rangers just give us your money and you can behave anyway you want in our stadium, sing whatever you want to. Call our managers whatever you want to. Just give us your cash

Take a deep breath Hibs need to make money Rangers fans can give us a lot. If we knock back their cash it is Hibs and their fans that will miss out on better signings and by default will perform worse. It is not up to Hibs to police Scottish football.

Jones28
05-08-2019, 06:25 PM
BBC being reasonably damning about the incident.

weecounty hibby
05-08-2019, 06:31 PM
Take a deep breath Hibs need to make money Rangers fans can give us a lot. If we knock back their cash it is Hibs and their fans that will miss out on better signings and by default will perform worse. It is not up to Hibs to police Scottish football.

But we can help to control what happens inside ER. And I'll ask again should we just stop moaning about them as you seem to be suggesting? I mean after all as long as we get some cash from them then who cares about a wee bit of religious bigotry? I've said it before on many occasions that I would be happy to see a slight increase in my ST price if it meant that we could keep more if them away from ER.

Sammy7nil
05-08-2019, 06:33 PM
But we can help to control what happens inside ER. And I'll ask again should we just stop moaning about them as you seem to be suggesting? I mean after all as long as we get some cash from them then who cares about a wee bit of religious bigotry? I've said it before on many occasions that I would be happy to see a slight increase in my ST price if it meant that we could keep more if them away from ER.

Moan all you like complain to everyone you can think of however I will say it again it is not down to Hibs to police Scottish football.

HibbySpurs
05-08-2019, 06:34 PM

The opening line says it all about the mentality at The Rangers Football Club.

In what lifetime could it possibly be “right” for fans to force a gate open?

Total siege mentality right into the hands of the “No one likes us, we don’t care” ethos.

Unbelievable they can make such a statement.

Keith_M
05-08-2019, 06:34 PM

OK, if I win the Lottery, I hereby promise: To pay Hibs to leave 2,000 seats empty in the South Stand for the visits of Celtc and The Rangers for the foreseeable future.

:-)

Sammy7nil
05-08-2019, 06:35 PM
OK, if I win the Lottery, I hereby promise: To pay Hibs to leave 2,000 seats empty in the South Stand for the visits of Celtc and The Rangers for the foreseeable future.

Now your talking :greengrin give the tickets to schools

Keith_M
05-08-2019, 06:38 PM
Now your talking :greengrin give the tickets to schools

Will do

:greengrin

weecounty hibby
05-08-2019, 06:41 PM

What if you only win a tenner??

HibbySpurs
05-08-2019, 06:50 PM
Listened to a bit of Sportsound in car and though Tom English was desperately trying to sit on the fence initially until Michael Stewart started ripping right into them and then he jumped on the bandwagon a bit.

The galling thing for me was the Police Report from a top English cop who basically condemned stadium safety in Scotland and yet months later nothing has been done?????

The only authority who will get the clubs to act is the Scottish Government and that’s pretty sad, the association, league and clubs have been given chance after chance to self police but have decided that the broom and lifting of carpet mentality is the best way forward.

The only thing left appears government intervention and initially the threat of some pretty menacing consequences (whatever they may be) for this carrying on and then actually enforcing those threats if things don’t improve.

Keith_M
05-08-2019, 07:07 PM
What if you only win a tenner??

Oh dear, I didn't think that part through...

:worried:

Pilrig_Sauzee
05-08-2019, 07:14 PM
If there any lessons to be learned they should be learned, irrespective of the clubs involved, but none of the videos or images makes for encouraging viewing in 2019. At least they’re taking an impartial, self-appraising view of matters in the Big House...

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/turns-out-the-celtic-fans-also-wrecked-the-disabled-area-at-rugby-park.84223/

BILLYHIBS
05-08-2019, 07:47 PM
If there any lessons to be learned they should be learned, irrespective of the clubs involved, but none of the videos or images makes for encouraging viewing in 2019. At least they’re taking an impartial, self-appraising view of matters in the Big House...

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/turns-out-the-celtic-fans-also-wrecked-the-disabled-area-at-rugby-park.84223/

Dear oh dear!

Comedy gold

Deluded ****wits!

Spoonburners?

Do they mean us?

They hate us even more than we hate them!

Most would rather Middleton disappeared into the Dutch Second Division rather than pull on the famous green and white

Blaming us and the press for attacking their players and fans in the aftermath of 21/5/16 and for selling Scott Allan to Celtic at a reduced fee just to spite them

HIBS choosing to boot them out of the SPL their fault not ours

These and other deep rooted issues over many years will never be resolved at least not in my lifetime

Edit:

Apologies to the OP my eye wandered over to the Middleton thread

Eyrie
05-08-2019, 07:54 PM
:agree: trouble is no other country will have them and all the baggage

Not our problem.

We'll have a competitive league with us, Aberdeen, Hearts and another couple of clubs challenging for the title every season instead of one set of morons winning it yet again and another set of morons running themselves into the ground to stop them.

truehibernian
05-08-2019, 07:56 PM
The Rangers are a disgusting club, new and old :agree: always have been, always will be.

heretoday
05-08-2019, 08:04 PM
The authorities are so far up the Old Firm's backside all we can see is their boots.

poolman
05-08-2019, 08:24 PM

That has Jim Traynor written all over it

truehibernian
05-08-2019, 08:31 PM
That has Jim Traynor written all over it

A fat mess who is a legend trapped in his own ego - last season at Easter Road before a game v them he was trying to stuff a £20 in Chris McLaughlin's pocket after a bet thinking he was some kind of big shot - the man is a walking bowling ball :aok: could do with a salad or three - utter mess of a man :agree:

we are hibs
05-08-2019, 08:34 PM
Jim Traynor shouldnt be allowed to step foot inside easter road unless in the away end. A disgusting vile mutant of a man.

truehibernian
05-08-2019, 08:39 PM
Jim Traynor shouldnt be allowed to step foot inside easter road unless in the away end. A disgusting vile mutant of a man.

This :aok: George Lucas didn't have to look to far when he was creating Jabba the Hutt

tamig
05-08-2019, 10:04 PM

Thats usually the only place you can get it.

Hibernia&Alba
05-08-2019, 10:30 PM
"A permanent embarrassment and an occasional disgrace".

As I've said before, you can't take them anywhere; they are the dregs of society and are just like their loyalist brethren across the water in so many ways: bigotry, intimidation, violence, an entitlement mentality.

Joe6-2
05-08-2019, 10:34 PM

Did they say, West of Scotland fans?

Sir David Gray
05-08-2019, 10:51 PM
"A permanent embarrassment and an occasional disgrace".

As I've said before, you can't take them anywhere; they are the dregs of society and are just like their loyalist brethren across the water in so many ways: bigotry, intimidation, violence, an entitlement mentality.

What about their bad points?

Mixu62
06-08-2019, 12:16 AM
Imagine this was Hibs fans. How badly would we be getting slaughtered in the meeja right now? And the SFA would be throwing the book at us. Double standards for the bigot bro's.

Swedish hibee
06-08-2019, 02:54 AM
Nothing will happen to them. But they will win **** all this season. Karma gets you everytime✌

BILLYHIBS
06-08-2019, 04:45 AM
Did not realise they had forced a turnstile open causing loads of Huns to gain illegal entry into the ground

Certainly a health and safety issue

OK Kilmarnock had ticketing issues with their turnstile scanners but no excuse

The Rangers fans also complained they were slow getting into the ground as Kilmarnock security were checking visiting fans for pyrotechnics

It would be nice to see The Rangers being taken to task for this and the damage to the disabled enclosure but no holding ma breath

EI255
06-08-2019, 04:54 AM
Fans get ejected and/or arrested for coming on the pitch, especially after a goal.

A player inciting this HAS to be dealt with. The laws should change, cause fans, especially The Rangers ones, won't change their immature ways.

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk