PDA

View Full Version : Some of the crowd are on the pitch

Captain Trips
04-08-2019, 03:17 PM
Well imagine you have just beat Killie does it get any better?

Lendo
04-08-2019, 03:21 PM
Well imagine you have just beat Killie does it get any better?

I am assuming their players were in danger and they were just acting to protect them.

Diclonius
04-08-2019, 03:24 PM
The following Scottish teams have all won a major trophy since pre- or post-administration Rangers last did:
Celtic
Kilmarnock
Hearts
St Mirren
Aberdeen
St Johnstone
Inverness
Ross County
Hibernian

There are eight-year old Rangers fans who have never seen their club win a trophy.

A win away to Kilmarnock is the best they've got.

Billy Whizz
04-08-2019, 03:26 PM
This is shocking, Gers should get hammered for this

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49228731

Joe6-2
04-08-2019, 03:27 PM
Absolute 🔔ends

neil7908
04-08-2019, 03:30 PM
I guess when your club has never won anything in football you have to celebrate the small victories.

Aldo
04-08-2019, 03:46 PM

I would hope there will be an extensive Police Scotland operation to identify those entering the playing field??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

calumhibee1
04-08-2019, 03:49 PM
The following Scottish teams have all won a major trophy since pre- or post-administration Rangers last did:
Celtic
Kilmarnock
Hearts
St Mirren
Aberdeen
St Johnstone
Inverness
Ross County
Hibernian

There are eight-year old Rangers fans who have never seen their club win a trophy.

There’s 50 year old The Rangers fans who have never seen their current team win a trophy.

Sir David Gray
04-08-2019, 03:52 PM
I would hope there will be an extensive Police Scotland operation to identify those entering the playing field??

It's more likely to be Kilmarnock who may well be prosecuted for failing to protect the disabled fans in that shelter.

Eyrie
04-08-2019, 03:53 PM
Celtic
Kilmarnock
Hearts
St Mirren
Aberdeen
St Johnstone
Inverness
Ross County
Hibernian

Those eight year olds were born in 2011, which makes them older than the club they support.

My prediction is that no action will be taken against the Sevco support for going on the pitch despite all the evidence.

Bishop Hibee
04-08-2019, 03:55 PM
Endangering their own disabled fans to invade the pitch in a league match at Kilmarnock. Sums them up.

Aldo
04-08-2019, 03:56 PM
It's more likely to be Kilmarnock who may well be prosecuted for failing to protect the disabled fans in that shelter.

Maybe

Billy Whizz
04-08-2019, 04:04 PM
Anyone know Rangers fans on here😄
You know who to contact

https://stv.tv/news/west-central/1439751-rangers-fans-wreck-disabled-section-during-pitch-invasion/

McSwanky
04-08-2019, 04:23 PM
Is there no end to the absolute ****ishness of The Rangers and their fans? Seriously, jumping on a roof with disabled fans below? Sorry to steal a well used phrase but this really does beggar belief.

Horrendous outfit, rotten to the core.

Sent from my COL-L29 using Tapatalk

gillythehibby
04-08-2019, 04:25 PM
Just over exuberance Nothing to see here will be the storyline.

staunchhibby
04-08-2019, 04:25 PM
Await the usual waffle and lies from Ibrox.

Nakedmanoncrack
04-08-2019, 04:34 PM
Hopefully those responsible have to watch from the disabled section in future, if ever allowed back.

Crazyhorse
04-08-2019, 04:42 PM
Anyone know Rangers fans on here😄
You know who to contact

https://stv.tv/news/west-central/1439751-rangers-fans-wreck-disabled-section-during-pitch-invasion/

Was every single Killie player assaulted?

hibbydog
04-08-2019, 04:53 PM
And no mention of bigoted songs either.

Following their big promises to rid ther club of this, they’re belting out ‘the Billy boys’ 10 minutes into the new season.

Evil ****bags. And hypocrites too.

tamig
04-08-2019, 04:56 PM
Thats a few times they’ve done this in the past few years now. When are the SFA going to hammer them? I won’t be holding my breath.

Ronniekirk
04-08-2019, 05:09 PM

Doubt it mate They have impunity A wee fine at worst

hibee_girl
04-08-2019, 05:12 PM
STV news saying there's been arrests made

Four men have been arrested after one fan was injured during a pitch invasion that wrecked the disabled section.

Wembley67
04-08-2019, 06:37 PM
STV news saying there's been arrests made

Probably all Killie fans.

Andymac85
04-08-2019, 06:42 PM

That only happens when they get beat.

Jack Hackett
04-08-2019, 06:44 PM
Tbf, they've avoided playing catch-up from the 1st game of the season. The relief must have been overwhelming for the poor wee souls

delbert
04-08-2019, 07:55 PM
I guess when your club has never won anything in football you have to celebrate the small victories.

That’s a horrific slur on this plucky new club, I seem to remember a quite tremendous victory in the Petrofac Cup !

Bostonhibby
04-08-2019, 08:10 PM
They're very silly boys if sliding about on their primark pants on a plastic pitch is an achievement worth celebrating.

It's not as if they'd won their first ever Scottish cup or something worth being on the pitch for.

Sevco, where would we be without them?

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

04-08-2019, 08:13 PM
I'm sure Jackson and co are busy writing "All 11 Kilmarnock players attacked" and their "shameful scenes" headlines as we speak :rolleyes:

Embarrassing again from that shower of ****.

Deansy
04-08-2019, 09:17 PM
Looking forward to the statement -

'Unfortunately no-one at Club 1690 (or whatever date that has a religious meaning for thje IQ-challenged !) saw this alleged incident as we had all f*****d-off at 1-1. And as all our fans know, the entire Scottish footballing-media hates us because we're 'ra peepil' and they're also jealous of us because we have players valued at £30m+ so we can't take the media's word for what happened either. In fact, some of us strongly believe it's possibly a distraction, orchestrated by BBC Scot as they really hate us !. We strongly urge our fans to be patient until Dave King himself looks into what really happened and then he will tell the truth in due course'

Carheenlea
04-08-2019, 09:20 PM
Saw this on Twitter which showed Rangers fans forcing a gate and loads piling into the ground. Really hope our fans step up to the plate by selling out the three stands in quick time for Rangers fixture at Easter Road and we can reduce their allocation. The less Huns on our streets and in our stadium the better.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jimgreenan/status/1158071279821479938

Deansy
04-08-2019, 09:37 PM
Saw this on Twitter which showed Rangers fans forcing a gate and loads piling into the ground. Really hope our fans step up to the plate by selling out the three stands in quick time for Rangers fixture at Easter Road and we can reduce their allocation. The less Huns on our streets and in our stadium the better.

At the start, hUn shouting at police/gate-stewards -

'Have ye ever seen Hillsborough ?'

Using a terrible event so that they can get in quicker or for free ??. There's just no words for that type of sub-life !

Turnbullsmate
04-08-2019, 09:40 PM
"Meanwhile, four men were arrested for alleged breach of the peace offences but these were not related to the pitch invasion."
More to come then hopefully

hibIBZ
04-08-2019, 09:42 PM
At the start, hUn shouting at police'gate-stewards -

'Have ye ever seen Hillsborough ?'

Using a terrible event so that they can get in quicker of for free ??. There's just no words for that type of sub-life !
Baring in mind that the opening of an exit gate was one of the biggest factors in the disaster, total ****. Something has to be done. Seeing the images of the away stand at Kilmarnock from today it is clearly overcrowded with many standing in the aisles

Lancs Harp
04-08-2019, 09:42 PM
Apparently despite now playing for QPR Lee Wallace was savagely beaten by Hibs fans in the exhuberance.

Get well soon Lee.

jacomo
04-08-2019, 09:47 PM
Apparently despite now playing for QPR Lee Wallace was savagely beaten by Hibs fans in the exhuberance.

Get well soon Lee.

Kenny Miller’s wife denies that he was assaulted, but she is obviously mistaken.

I'm Spartacus
04-08-2019, 10:31 PM
That's them back and going for 1 ... (or 55 if you listen to their tripe), they are an absolute disgrace, but the bigger disgrace is nothing will be done.

GreenCastle
04-08-2019, 10:55 PM
Just add this to the list of incidents that nothing happens to.

Plenty in Scottish football last season and plenty more to come this season.

The league will be close and tensions will be high so expecting some carnage one way or another.

The SFA have had plenty chances to act but ignore it all.

Chorley Hibee
05-08-2019, 01:38 AM
Baring in mind that the opening of an exit gate was one of the biggest factors in the disaster, total ****. Something has to be done. Seeing the images of the away stand at Kilmarnock from today it is clearly overcrowded with many standing in the aisles

As expected, the Daily Record etc are quick off the mark with a report that absolves the poor Rangers fans of all blame, and points the finger at Kilmarnock FC for the ensuing chaos.

Only in this country!

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/watch-rangers-fans-flood-through-18827233

Hermit Crab
05-08-2019, 02:03 AM
If this trend of pitch invasions keeps up and the SFA do nothing in terms of fines and docking points then how do you stop it? It not just The Rangers fans either, Us, Hearts and Celtic have been guilty of it fairly recently as well. What do you do short of putting fences back up then perhaps netting like they have in a. Lot of grounds in mainland Europe.

Barney McGrew
05-08-2019, 06:13 AM
Bill Leckie’s latest column doesn’t miss them in The S*n today either.

Golden Bear
05-08-2019, 06:35 AM
It would help if the players celebrated a goal while simply retreating back to the half way line for the kick off. It only encourages the numpties in the crowd if the players are within touching distance of them.

Nakedmanoncrack
05-08-2019, 07:17 AM

South Stand at ER has been noticeably overcrowded on recent Sevco visits, standing in aisles etc.

SouthMoroccoStu
05-08-2019, 09:03 AM

Shocking scenes

Wouldn't shock me if that was planned and many knew they didn't have tickets so this was there way to get in the game

Yet, guaranteed, they'd be the first ones to blame Killie, or any other club, if their supporters were harmed (or worse) due to overcrowding

Carheenlea
05-08-2019, 09:12 AM
Shocking scenes

Wouldn't shock me if that was planned and many knew they didn't have tickets so this was there way to get in the game

Yet, guaranteed, they'd be the first ones to blame Killie, or any other club, if their supporters were harmed (or worse) due to overcrowding

There is definitely a culture with forged tickets with the Hun - so many of their games on the road where there seems to be more fans than seats. The congregation of fans on the concourses at some grounds have made a few of their pitch invasions easier. As a support, they are policed and stewarded differently than any other, and thats obvious to see for anyone who regularly attends away matches.

Hermit Crab
05-08-2019, 09:44 AM
There is definitely a culture with forged tickets with the Hun - so many of their games on the road where there seems to be more fans than seats. The congregation of fans on the concourses at some grounds have made a few of their pitch invasions easier. As a support, they are policed and stewarded differently than any other, and thats obvious to see for anyone who regularly attends away matches.

That was in the press when they played Cove Rangers away. Fans with genuine tickets were refused entry because the visiting section was already full and a lot of fans in the ground use fake tickets to get in.

Hearts, Celtic and Rangers at home, the South Lower always has more people in there than there should be and it looks unsafe to be honest.

Zazu62
05-08-2019, 09:47 AM
Conor Goldson really didn’t help the situation, it’s a last minute goal against Kilmarnock mate no Barcelona

macca70
05-08-2019, 10:46 AM

And I know for a fact that many gain access without a ticket by going through the turnstiles in 2’s, maybe not the larger bears with bigger than average BMI.

Carheenlea
05-08-2019, 12:03 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/dVKZw3Yp/F6-BC51-F7-05-DF-497-C-AA88-8-B23-CE24631-D.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

Cabbie1875
05-08-2019, 06:48 PM

These horrible *******s think they can get away with anything they want, its years of the sfa turning a blind eye to all their crap

LeithSqualk
05-08-2019, 07:41 PM

Thing is now what’s to stop them coming into Easter road and forcing open a fire door/exit doors loads of the ticketless hoard in.

Hibeesmad
05-08-2019, 08:44 PM
Can you imagine the drama if we did it at their ground on Sunday

EI255
05-08-2019, 09:05 PM
Watch the fans at the end again and you'll see they deliberately wreck the disabled covering.....

Absolute vermin RFC is.

An institution of hate.

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk

EI255
05-08-2019, 09:10 PM
On a pleasing note, if they are to face Legia Warsaw in the cup then their fans will meet their match..... and some [emoji16]

Just try it there.

Legia is one of the toughest grounds in Europe. Good luck huns. Hope you get a real pastin[emoji120]

Sammy7nil
05-08-2019, 09:16 PM
On a pleasing note, if they are to face Legia Warsaw in the cup then their fans will meet their match..... and some [emoji16]

Just try it there.

Legia is one of the toughest grounds in Europe. Good luck huns. Hope you get a real pastin[emoji120]

Dear oh dear

EI255
05-08-2019, 09:22 PM
Dear oh dearI'd imagine that's what will be said when they wreck Warsaw. Like they did Manchester and every other town they think they own.

Sammy7nil
05-08-2019, 09:23 PM
I'd imagine that's what will be said when they wreck Warsaw. Like they did Manchester and every other town they think they own.

Yeah it is just better they all get battered :confused: :confused: :confused:

Crunchie
05-08-2019, 09:41 PM

Not condoning what the eejits did but did you see how easily that so called roof collapsed? Dear knows how that passed any health and safety regulations. 3 or 4 were on it for seconds and it folded like a pack of cards, Killie could well be in trouble.

weecounty hibby
05-08-2019, 09:56 PM
Not condoning what the eejits did but did you see how easily that so called roof collapsed? Dear knows how that passed any health and safety regulations. 3 or 4 were on it for seconds and it folded like a pack of cards, Killie could well be in trouble.

Aye right enough, they should have designed it to withstand morons jumping about on it. My car's not designed to be driven into a river but if I do that and it's then broken by your logic it's Nissan's fault?

Crunchie
05-08-2019, 09:58 PM
Aye right enough, they should have designed it to withstand morons jumping about on it. My car's not designed to be driven into a river but if I do that and it's then broken by your logic it's Nissan's fault?

Not going to get in an argument here, but have a look at the video and tell me that disabled shelter is fit for purpose.

weecounty hibby
05-08-2019, 10:00 PM
Not going to get in an argument here, but have a look at the video and tell me that disabled shelter is fit for purpose.
If it's purpose was to have people jump about on it, then no. If it's purpose was to shelter disabled supporters from the elements then I'd say it was

GreenCastle
05-08-2019, 10:01 PM
Short term memory folks.

Remember all the noise last season when fans went onto the pitch in Scotland and England ?

Nothing serious will happen and until clubs are severely punished or even clubs grow a back bone - for example Killie ban the Huns from rugby park next home game (they won’t as it’s all about the £££) - Nothing will change.

Sir David Gray
05-08-2019, 10:33 PM

Having been in that shelter on many occasions, it's nowhere near high enough for any helpers above about 5ft 8in to stand up in it. I must be honest I haven't ever been concerned about the structure of the roof above me but then again I didn't think I would need to worry about headcases jumping up and down on it whilst celebrating a goal.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kilmarnock are held responsible, especially if the person who was injured decides to take legal action. However the blame for this lies squarely at the door of the clowns who decided to climb onto a roof that had disabled people beneath it.

Utter morons.

Crunchie
05-08-2019, 10:45 PM
Having been in that shelter on many occasions, it's nowhere near high enough for any helpers above about 5ft 8in to stand up in it. I must be honest I haven't ever been concerned about the structure of the roof above me but then again I didn't think I would need to worry about headcases jumping up and down on it whilst celebrating a goal.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kilmarnock are held responsible, especially if the person who was injured decides to take legal action. However the blame for this lies squarely at the door of the clowns who decided to climb onto a roof that had disabled people beneath it.

Utter morons.

Absolutely 100% :aok:

06-08-2019, 07:14 PM
The arrogance and sense of entitlement these morons have really never fails to astonish me. Reading social media and you just wouldn't believe the amount of them coming out blaming Kilmarnock for the disabled section roof not being strong enough and greeting that The Rangers fans safety was therefore at risk.

You really couldn't make it up. Once again poor wee Rangers fans are the victim :rolleyes:

The disabled shelter is build for that very purpose - Shelter! It is not designed to withstand fully grown men bouncing up and down on top of it. Absolute ****bags.

Onion
06-08-2019, 07:26 PM
Victim blaming, it's The Rangers go-to defence every time.