PDA

View Full Version : Executive Seating

HH81
04-08-2019, 11:13 AM
I made the decision to sit there yesterday in the west stand.

Bit of a mixture of not being much spare decent seats left and I thought I would treat myself to a decent view for my birthday.

I was 2nd to back row and it's a cracking view. Excellent in fact. Yes it was £32.00 quid but you can't put a price on a good time.

Recommended.

CMurdoch
04-08-2019, 11:29 AM
For matches against the bottom 6 teams they are always very empty.
That was the case yesterday.
It looks really bad given their position in the centre of the West.
it makes that stand look empty.

superfurryhibby
04-08-2019, 11:30 AM
For matches against the bottom 6 teams they are always very empty.
It looks really bad given their position in the centre of the West.

Having just moved seats from the West Lowe back to the East, have to agree. It was very sparsely populated yesterday.

HH81
04-08-2019, 12:59 PM
Yes it was quite empty. I guess people won't want to pay so much for cat B game.

Wakeyhibee
04-08-2019, 01:50 PM

Bit of a mixture of not being much spare decent seats left and I thought I would treat myself to a decent view for my birthday.

I was 2nd to back row and it's a cracking view. Excellent in fact. Yes it was £32.00 quid but you can't put a price on a good time.

Recommended.

Did the same v Hearts but in the lower section.

Still a great view, comfy seat in my older age was appreciated too :greengrin, interesting watching the benches also.

banchoryhibs
04-08-2019, 01:54 PM
It the cub would offer these up as a premium price season ticket seat I'd be interested.

Probably not worth it if the seats are tied into hospitality packages for the cat A games … ?

tonyrougier123
04-08-2019, 01:54 PM

Recommended.

Out of curiosity do you still enter through the turnstiles for this? And can you dress casual?

Billy Whizz
04-08-2019, 01:57 PM
It the cub would offer these up as a premium price season ticket seat I'd be interested.

Probably not worth it if the seats are tied into hospitality packages for the cat A games … ?

Think they do this with the North Upper Exec seating

banchoryhibs
04-08-2019, 02:01 PM
Think they do this with the North Upper Exec seating

I'll check with the ticket office next week, might be worth looking at. Cheers

BT58
04-08-2019, 02:04 PM
HH81, How long before the game did you purchase tickets, im very interested in this for me and a mate, lve looked online but theres nothing up yet. Also is there a dress code, and did you access the bar ??
TIA
B

HH81
04-08-2019, 02:40 PM
No just seat only. You go in via lower tier west and walk along the front of the stand and up by away dougout, my seat was 2nd last row on half way.

I was in shorts and a t shirt so there is defo no dress code 😁. I baught them around 12pm before I went to boozer. I reckon given how empty it was then you could have baught them up to kick off.

tonyrougier123
04-08-2019, 03:17 PM
No just seat only. You go in via lower tier west and walk along the front of the stand and up by away dougout, my seat was 2nd last row on half way.

I was in shorts and a t shirt so there is defo no dress code 😁. I baught them around 12pm before I went to boozer. I reckon given how empty it was then you could have baught them up to kick off.

👍 cheers for the info.

BT58
04-08-2019, 03:27 PM
Cheers HH81. Will contact club shop next week. Nice wee belated birthday present from wife
B

Aldo
04-08-2019, 03:47 PM

Recommended.

Sat there last Derby at it was a cracking view.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heretoday
04-08-2019, 03:54 PM
Out of curiosity do you still enter through the turnstiles for this? And can you dress casual?

I imagine they'd carry you through in a sedan chair. £32 is a lot to watch that.