03-08-2019, 02:14 PM
[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

surreyhibbie
03-08-2019, 02:15 PM
It disnae ******g work.

Bostonhibby
03-08-2019, 02:27 PM
Still absolutely nothing. Reluctantly listening on BBC sport sound.

AZhibee
03-08-2019, 02:32 PM
Hello to everyone watching worldwide on HibsTV.
:flag:

Diclonius
03-08-2019, 02:42 PM
How are the VPNs doing?

surreyhibbie
03-08-2019, 02:45 PM
Still can't get in. Was advised not to use vpn, must use safari etc.. Doing all that and still doesn't work.

All my fault apparently, no problems at Hibs end...

Bostonhibby
03-08-2019, 02:50 PM
Still can't get in. Was advised not to use vpn, must use safari etc.. Doing all that and still doesn't work.

All my fault apparently, no problems at Hibs end...Nae joy here either. Going to abandon efforts and carry on listening to the maniacal screaming on BBC Scotland sportsound.

mikewynne
03-08-2019, 03:10 PM
I was getting nothing but a black screen in Safari on my iPhone, the support suggested completely clearing cookies and cache, and hat did work.

California-Hibs
03-08-2019, 04:09 PM
Was anyone else's quality pretty poor and nowhere near as high def as last season?

beastie
03-08-2019, 04:23 PM
Was anyone else's quality pretty poor and nowhere near as high def as last season?

Yeh, same here over here in Oz bud.

No selectable resolutions like last season. I always cast from the laptop to the tele. Never a problem previously, but today, although buffer free, was pretty blurry. Didn’t find anywhere to change the res :(

Hopefully that gets sorted soon.

Anyway, 3 points. Onwards and upwards :)

mikewynne
03-08-2019, 04:23 PM

For me it was very poor resolution on my laptop in the first half, then when I finally got it working on the iPhone in the second half, and mirrored to the TV, it was much better quality - seemed the same as last season.

BoltonHibee
03-08-2019, 04:24 PM

All my fault apparently, no problems at Hibs end...

I couldn’t get in way I used to. Tried Safari on off chance and it worked.....of a fashion. Picture froze often and I had to go out of Hibs TV and back in for it to work for a period. At times pic quality ( iPhone) was ok other times it was *****. A lot of times when I had to come back in it was black screen, nothing else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curried
03-08-2019, 04:45 PM

The resolution is not what it was last year (or I’m losing my eyesight) and I’m a wee bit pissed off given the hike in price (80 to 120 quid).

Hibs TV in my experience is occasionally one step forwards and two steps back.

The option to utilize a secondary (backup server) stream is now gone, as is the option to change the stream rate.

On top of that I’ve lost the ability to stream using Silk on my firetv and am now having issues upscaling the stream on my tv using firefox.

I missed most of the first game of the season because of this (possibly a blessing) but I’m no very happy with it at the moment.

SouthMoroccoStu
03-08-2019, 04:47 PM
I seem to have lost the option to select the feed quality on the video stream

I definitely wasn’t viewing in 1500 or hd today

HibeesLA
03-08-2019, 05:02 PM
I seem to have lost the option to select the feed quality on the video stream

I definitely wasn’t viewing in 1500 or hd today

Yep, the quality of the stream is shocking for me.

cocteautwin
06-08-2019, 04:55 AM
Is there any chance the Rangers match will be shown on Hibs TV this weekend? Seems to be Audio only for all subscribers at the moment.

On an additional note - I also seem to be having a problem with the resolution on the stream. Would be good if we could get an HD stream. I put the match on my projector and it sort of looks a bit fuzzy and a bit difficult to see who's who. Hope the resolution improves (although the actual stream was really good for the St Mirren match).

Big90inOz
06-08-2019, 05:01 AM
I have to say Hibs TV has been awesome for me since the change, no issues at all and the picture is definitely higher quality than before. I live rural so best speed ever is 6.5Mps which is really poor yet the quality of picture is excellent

ddoc
06-08-2019, 05:29 AM
I have to say Hibs TV has been awesome for me since the change, no issues at all and the picture is definitely higher quality than before. I live rural so best speed ever is 6.5Mps which is really poor yet the quality of picture is excellent

I lost count of the number of times I had to flick between the match and the home page due to the screen freezing to bring the game back on stream.
That was rarely an issue last season.

calumhibee1
06-08-2019, 05:56 AM
Is there any chance the Rangers match will be shown on Hibs TV this weekend? Seems to be Audio only for all subscribers at the moment.

On an additional note - I also seem to be having a problem with the resolution on the stream. Would be good if we could get an HD stream. I put the match on my projector and it sort of looks a bit fuzzy and a bit difficult to see who's who. Hope the resolution improves (although the actual stream was really good for the St Mirren match).

I’d imagine it’ll be on Hibs TV via Rangers TVs stream. It usually is I’m sure?

jakeds
06-08-2019, 07:19 AM
its been a big improvement for me this season, I have terrible internet from the 90s in my rural location, it cuts out when the phone rings!
Last season was buffering all the time and stopping entirely, I would often just find an illegal stream instead.

Works like a dream now

Forza Fred
06-08-2019, 07:25 AM
Worked fine for me in sunny Sydney.

Just fine.

surreyhibbie
06-08-2019, 07:35 AM
wouldn't let me in at all, just a black screen.

tried again Sunday and had no issues with the highlights etc which it wouldn't let me do on Saturday.

weird.

ozhibs
06-08-2019, 09:47 AM
Worked fine for me probably one of the best 😀🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿