PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: TICKET INFORMATION | GREENOCK MORTON AT HOME

RSS Bot
02-08-2019, 09:40 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10169)

BoomtownHibees
02-08-2019, 09:43 AM
£16 for season ticket holders 👍🏼

Onceinawhile
02-08-2019, 09:50 AM
£14 for a child!!!! Is that walk up prices now? :confused:

Jeezo :crazy:

Antifa Hibs
02-08-2019, 09:57 AM

Insane. "Community club etc etc".

If you believe some on here it won't be Hibs' fault. Never is when it comes to rip-off ticket prices.

Motherwell v Hearts is £15 an adult, £10 for 16-18 year olds and students and pensioners with it being a fiver for 15's and under.

bigwheel
02-08-2019, 10:17 AM

If you believe some on here it won't be Hibs' fault. Never is when it comes to rip-off ticket prices.

Motherwell v Hearts is £15 an adult, £10 for 16-18 year olds and students and pensioners with it being a fiver for 15's and under.

I do think Hibs get the pricing for these wrong ...we always seem to be at the top end of pricing ..

JimBHibees
02-08-2019, 10:18 AM

That price makes no sense whatsoever. Suppose 11 not too bad if STH but 14 with no apparent change for age seems not right.

JimBHibees
02-08-2019, 10:19 AM

Even allowing for Hearts game being live on tv the Hibs price seems too high for kids

SideBurns
02-08-2019, 10:22 AM
This will be a long thread...

I'll make sure I get the discounted ST price to keep the cost down. However, for me kids prices should be no more than a tenner. Are we not trying to encourage the younger generation to attend cup matches? I don't have a problem with adult prices below £20.

B.H.F.C
02-08-2019, 10:26 AM
Adult price is fine. Child prices aren’t.

bigwheel
02-08-2019, 10:29 AM

Yeah. That fair. Should be a tenner max imho

Onceinawhile
02-08-2019, 10:41 AM

I tend to agree.

But a non ST holding child paying £2 less than an ST holding adult is imo - bonkers.

nickwhibs
02-08-2019, 10:46 AM

Spot on - not great from Hibs tbh. Motherwell do seem to be a very community-focussed club, so fair play to them for those prices.

Hibeewilly
02-08-2019, 11:52 AM

Shocking from Hibs...…..we are treated as cash cows these days unfortunately.....for once could we not take a leaf out of Motherwells book....they have got the pricing spot on

Pretty Boy
02-08-2019, 11:55 AM
Is this not another situation in which both clubs have to agree to the pricing? Maybe Motherwell and Hearts, as 2 Premiership clubs, found it easier to reach a compromise than Hibs did with a Championship club looking for a payday.

Fwiw I agree £14 is steep for a child when compared to the pretty decent adult price but it's not necessarily 100% Hibs fault.

SideBurns
02-08-2019, 11:58 AM
Is this not another situation in which both clubs have to agree to the pricing? Maybe Motherwell and Hearts, as 2 Premiership clubs, found it easier to reach a compromise than Hibs did with a Championship club looking for a payday.

Fwiw I agree £14 is steep for a child when compared to the pretty decent adult price but it's not necessarily 100% Hibs fault.

I'm assuming both clubs do have to agree, but there was a similar conversation on here about the Elgin game back in January. Other clubs do seem to manage to reach an arrangement for lower prices.

Hibeewilly
02-08-2019, 11:59 AM

You may well be right on that......something rings a bell with me on the two clubs having to agree pricing.....was it not the home game against Elgin where the pricing was high

ElginHibbie
02-08-2019, 12:00 PM
Don't think can compare this to Motherwell/Hearts prices, with that being on TV tickets need to be cheaper to ensure any sort of crowd turns up. If it wasn't on TV probably be more expensive than ours

Pretty Boy
02-08-2019, 12:02 PM
I'm assuming both clubs do have to agree, but there was a similar conversation on here about the Elgin game back in January. Other clubs do seem to manage to reach an arrangement for lower prices.

It definitely appears Hibs are happy to have the prices at the higher end. I suppose from a simple economic point of view it does make sense as the increase in crowds from lower prices is never as high as some anticipate. Equally sometimes things should be about more than the bottom line.

hibbyfraelibby
02-08-2019, 12:36 PM
Shocking from Hibs...…..we are treated as cash cows these days unfortunately.....for once could we not take a leaf out of Motherwells book....they have got the pricing spot on

What is shocking about it? It costs money to run a football club and this gate gets split 50:50 after a minimal amount for expenses. Is the club supposed to live of fresh air?

Albanian Hibs
02-08-2019, 12:36 PM
£14 for my kids?! No chance I will be taking them along now

hibbyfraelibby
02-08-2019, 12:39 PM

So they are not season ticket holders then? You obviously dont take them to games regularly then.

Col L
02-08-2019, 12:44 PM
I'll go and take advantage of the ST discounts, but the walk-up prices for kids are shocking. £14 for a cup tie against Morton when there will be thousands of spare seats we are meant to be trying to fill.
Said this before, but other clubs put us to shame in their pricing for kids, which on the one hand is a help financially when I'm going to away games, but on the other hand irritates me that Hibs can't do the same.
And to the person that says what are Hibs meant to do "survive on fresh air" - they are a well run-business and are fair in most of what they do, but there is more to this than just trying to rake in as much cash as possible at the gates. Games like this are an opportunity to try and get young fans along and establish some lasting engagement.

hibbyfraelibby
02-08-2019, 12:52 PM
I'll go and take advantage of the ST discounts, but the walk-up prices for kids are shocking. £14 for a cup tie against Morton when there will be thousands of spare seats we are meant to be trying to fill.
Said this before, but other clubs put us to shame in their pricing for kids, which on the one hand is a help financially when I'm going to away games, but on the other hand irritates me that Hibs can't do the same.
And to the person that says what are Hibs meant to do "survive on fresh air" - they are a well run-business and are fair in most of what they do, but there is more to this than just trying to rake in as much cash as possible at the gates. Games like this are an opportunity to try and get young fans along and establish some lasting engagement.

Games like this, as with all cup runs, is an opportunity to create additional revenue for the club to invest in the squad. We all moan about being out bid or not able to meet player wage demands when we miss out on targets or dont pursue a player outwith our budget. Like it or not money talks in football, without it you go bust or become worse than mediocre.

We could make this game £10/£5 and the effect on the crowd would be minimal.

hibbysam
02-08-2019, 12:53 PM

What if Morton see this as their chance to make a bob or two and refused to have lower prices? What if hibs are actually copping the £3 difference for every ST holder attending? What should hibs do then? Lower every price to a tenner and pay the £4 per ticket on every ticket to Morton?

Now that may or may not be the case but I’m hardly gonna lose my **** over something that we don’t know about yet. If you want to go, you’ll go, if you don’t then you won’t.

Col L
02-08-2019, 01:03 PM
What if Morton see this as their chance to make a bob or two and refused to have lower prices? What if hibs are actually copping the £3 difference for every ST holder attending? What should hibs do then? Lower every price to a tenner and pay the £4 per ticket on every ticket to Morton?

Now that may or may not be the case but I’m hardly gonna lose my **** over something that we don’t know about yet. If you want to go, you’ll go, if you don’t then you won’t.

I think the adult charges on this occasion are fine, I'm talking about what we habitually charge for kids attending games - not just for this one-off tie. Clubs like Aberdeen, Killie, Motherwell seem to be doing okay financially by being a bit more community-spirited and charging token amounts for younger fans.

Albanian Hibs
02-08-2019, 01:03 PM
So they are not season ticket holders then? You obviously dont take them to games regularly then.

Not that it's any of your business but no they arent st holders and I only take them to games occasionally. My daughter who is 5 is starting to show an interest but I wont be paying £14 for her to sit on her tablet the whole of the 2nd half.

Col L
02-08-2019, 01:04 PM
Games like this, as with all cup runs, is an opportunity to create additional revenue for the club to invest in the squad. We all moan about being out bid or not able to meet player wage demands when we miss out on targets or dont pursue a player outwith our budget. Like it or not money talks in football, without it you go bust or become worse than mediocre.

We could make this game £10/£5 and the effect on the crowd would be minimal.

If you say so. Some posters on this thread have already said £14 would be enough to put them off bringing their kids along.

Hibeesforever
02-08-2019, 01:26 PM
Must be a typo, no chance I am taking my two kids at that price...Club is letting itself down with things like this.

Scouse Hibee
02-08-2019, 01:27 PM

So what if he doesn’t?

Keith_M
02-08-2019, 01:29 PM

Discounted prices, e.g. kids, are only £4 cheaper than adults.

That makes no sense at all.

hibbysam
02-08-2019, 01:31 PM
I think the adult charges on this occasion are fine, I'm talking about what we habitually charge for kids attending games - not just for this one-off tie. Clubs like Aberdeen, Killie, Motherwell seem to be doing okay financially by being a bit more community-spirited and charging token amounts for younger fans.

Cat B run of the mill games:
Aberdeen - 12 to 18 (£10/£13/£14/£16) under 12 (£6/£10/£10/£12)
Kilmarnock (who can’t fill 2 stands) - 16 to 21 (£17) under 16 (£5)
Motherwell (again who can’t fill 2 stands) - 16 to 18 (£17) under 16 (£3)
Hibs (13000 season ticket holders) - 12-17 (£14) under 12 (£12)

Now, I get what your saying but it’s far easier to lower the lowest prices when you have 15k empty seats in Kilmarnock’s case, or 7/8k in Motherwell’s case every week. Hibs have circa 3k seats to sell for all home games, we give tickets away for hibs kids, we have very cheap season tickets, our under 18 prices are about as competitive as any.

In regards cup ties, if it’s hibs’ choice then yes I’d say it’s too high, but I’ll certainly reserve that judgement until someone says that was the case. This is Morton’s big chance of a payday.

hibbyfraelibby
02-08-2019, 01:38 PM
Not that it's any of your business but no they arent st holders and I only take them to games occasionally. My daughter who is 5 is starting to show an interest but I wont be paying £14 for her to sit on her tablet the whole of the 2nd half.

So in reality you probably wouldn't have taken her to a league game to sit on her tablet for the whole of the 2nd half at 2 quid less?

hibbyfraelibby
02-08-2019, 01:39 PM
If you say so. Some posters on this thread have already said £14 would be enough to put them off bringing their kids along.

Did they bring their kids to the group stages when the tickets were cheaper? FF lower was like a desert.😉

Billy Whizz
02-08-2019, 01:40 PM
So in reality you probably wouldn't have taken her to a league game to sit on her tablet for the whole of the 2nd half at 2 quid less?

Think you’re being a wee bit unfair on AH. She’s a home and away season ticket holder, so spends a lot on Hibs, and her in opinion £15 is too expensive
I think it is too for a 5 year old

Col L
02-08-2019, 01:47 PM
Did they bring their kids to the group stages when the tickets were cheaper? FF lower was like a desert.

A good reason to give people an extra incentive to come then eh? I'm not saying there is a definite correlation between lowering prices and adding thousands on to gates, I am saying that Hibs are continually missing an opportunity to be community-spirited (or at least try) by introducing token prices for concession groups in one-off matches. Other clubs' prices listed elsewhere would suggest that they are making more of an effort.

Col L
02-08-2019, 01:50 PM
This is Morton’s big chance of a payday.

That will be the same Morton who give ALL kids under 12 season tickets for free.

hibbysam
02-08-2019, 01:53 PM
That will be the same Morton who give ALL kids under 12 season tickets for free.

That doesn’t necessarily mean that they don’t want top dollar for coming to ER. Like I say it may or may not be hibs’ decision, if it is then it’s wrong, if it isn’t then too many were quick to jump the gun and ram ‘community club’ down their throats.

green&left
02-08-2019, 01:58 PM
That doesn’t necessarily mean that they don’t want top dollar for coming to ER. Like I say it may or may not be hibs’ decision, if it is then it’s wrong, if it isn’t then too many were quick to jump the gun and ram ‘community club’ down their throats.

Cos it's every cup game we see this. Take the blinkers off, Hibs are robbing *******s at times. There is no way every time there is a thread like this on here about expensive ticket prices it's the result of some diddy club we've drawn in the cup.

Was it not £12 for Alloa and Arbroath for kids? Obviously that was down to the visitors aswell.

JimBHibees
02-08-2019, 02:00 PM
Think you’re being a wee bit unfair on AH. She’s a home and away season ticket holder, so spends a lot on Hibs, and her in opinion £15 is too expensive

Totally agree. To have an adult season ticket price only 2 pounds dearer than a 5 year old child non-season ticket holder would say to me something is badly wrong. Given the league cup games plus Newcastle friendly that is a fair few pay games for season ticket holders in a very short space of time at an already expensive time for families anyway. Disappointing IMO.

Waxy
02-08-2019, 02:01 PM
Would have taken the bairn if it was £15 and £10.

Groathillgrump
02-08-2019, 02:06 PM
Did they bring their kids to the group stages when the tickets were cheaper? FF lower was like a desert.

That's because the FF stand was shut for the group games. :greengrin

wookie70
02-08-2019, 02:06 PM

Agreed. If you have a couple of kids that makes it an expensive outing and the club may end up losing all three or four ticket sales. We should be doing everything to get kids through the door. Once they get the bug they tend to keep it or at least be lifelong Hibees who may go back at a later stage.

hibbyfraelibby
02-08-2019, 02:07 PM
Was it not £12 for Alloa and Arbroath for kids? Obviously that was down to the visitors aswell.

How will we know? Does it matter?

Lucky if there was a hundred kids in FF in the stadium at that price so the club offers a discount that gets them in cheaper this time and it will make no difference. Look up price elasticity of demand some time.

Also did the ticket price put off the those self professed creators of the crowd atmosphere Since 1875 from attending too because they were, and probably will be again, posted missing for the BetFred section and the NUFC game?

Power
02-08-2019, 02:07 PM
Hearing people here - it takes two clubs to agree pricing - Hibs strong preference was to match the earlier league cup games. There is SPFL rules if clubs can’t agree.

hibbyfraelibby
02-08-2019, 02:08 PM
That's because the FF stand was shut for the group games. :greengrin

Damn I hate it when people see through my smokescreens and tropes...😉

we are hibs
02-08-2019, 02:09 PM

Lucky if there was a hundred kids in FF in the stadium at that price so the club offers a discount that gets them in cheaper this time and it will make no difference. Look up price elasticity of demand some time.

Also did the ticket price put off the those self professed creators of the crowd atmosphere Since 1875 from attending too because they were, and probably will be again, posted missing for the BetFred section and the NUFC game?

What an angry individual.

Billy Whizz
02-08-2019, 02:09 PM
Hearing people here - it takes two clubs to agree pricing - Hibs strong preference was to match the earlier league cup games. There is SPFL rules that support the decision.

That’s good KP
Noticed Dundee v Aberdeen is £20 and £10

Wakeyhibee
02-08-2019, 02:10 PM

This will discourage both sets of fans to bring their kids along, and some not to attend at all.

Let's face it, it won't be a big gate, LC games are the worst attended games. Missed opportunity to encourage people and their kids to come more often, it's a weekend too.

I doubt there will be much difference in monetary terms if kids prices were half the adult price and a bigger gate.

IIRC Morton brought a healthy support last time (mid week).

green&left
02-08-2019, 02:11 PM

Your just slavering pish now as the Famous Five was shut for the BetFred games.

hibbyfraelibby
02-08-2019, 02:26 PM
Your just slavering pish now as the Famous Five was shut for the BetFred games.

See my post above.

CMurdoch
02-08-2019, 02:32 PM
Hearing people here - it takes two clubs to agree pricing - Hibs strong preference was to match the earlier league cup games. There is SPFL rules if clubs can’t agree.

End of argument.
Man in the know has told you the score.

FWIW I think kids under 8 should get in free to all games, even if it is just so that their parents keep the attending matches habit. Once the habit is broken many adults may not return which will cost our club lots of cash in the long run.

hibbyfraelibby
02-08-2019, 02:32 PM
What an angry individual.

More pissed off than angry at the unrealistic expectations of some who think you can get a good team on the park without charging the fans/audience/customers what is needed to meet their expectations.

Lets see if folk turn up with their kids on Tuesday for the Tunnocks game at give away prices...or would they rather that was free entry?

Diclonius
02-08-2019, 02:33 PM
ST reservation prices should be the same as the general sale prices. A lot of walk ups won't bother.

hibbysam
02-08-2019, 02:34 PM
Cos it's every cup game we see this. Take the blinkers off, Hibs are robbing *******s at times. There is no way every time there is a thread like this on here about expensive ticket prices it's the result of some diddy club we've drawn in the cup.

If your statement about hibs being ‘robbing *******s’ was true, I’d expect them to rob fans when gates were going to be larger, not 1/4 full. You’d have to be the worst robber in the world to rob an empty house over one that would potentially make you fortunes.

My_Wife_Camille
02-08-2019, 02:38 PM
If your statement about hibs being ‘robbing *******s’ was true, I’d expect them to rob fans when gates were going to be larger, not 1/4 full. You’d have to be the worst robber in the world to rob an empty house over one that would potentially make you fortunes.
Who says they won't do both?:cb

Pretty Boy
02-08-2019, 02:45 PM
More pissed off than angry at the unrealistic expectations of some who think you can get a good team on the park without charging the fans/audience/customers what is needed to meet their expectations.

Lets see if folk turn up with their kids on Tuesday for the Tunnocks game at give away prices...or would they rather that was free entry?

Judging by the fans reps response above it seems Hibs were keen to meet some fans 'unrealistic expectations'.

It was Morton and the league who have prevented us doing so.

hibbysam
02-08-2019, 03:08 PM
Who says they won't do both?:cb

Going by the balance sheet we don’t make millions each year so it’s highly doubtful. However, I’m not saying it is or isn’t Hibs’ fault for these prices, I’m just saying it’s easy to give Hibs dogs abuse for the prices and forget all about the rules of the competition and the fact Morton May just see this as an opportunity to make a bob or two in probably their final league cup tie of the season. Thankfully KP has put the clubs perspective out.

SideBurns
02-08-2019, 03:23 PM
Judging by the fans reps response above it seems Hibs were keen to meet some fans 'unrealistic expectations'.

Correct. I'm glad to hear from Kieran that Hibs wanted to keep prices the same as for the group matches.

It also discredits the poster's theory that there is anything "unrealistic" about other fans' "expectations". Plainly, Hibs don't agree with him!

ronaldo7
02-08-2019, 03:39 PM

I take it they've just forgotten about the disabled, ambulant, and wheelchair users again.

It's like they don't exist.

Scouse Hibee
02-08-2019, 03:53 PM
ST reservation prices should be the same as the general sale prices. A lot of walk ups won't bother.

No they shouldn’t, ST holders should always get a discount.

My_Wife_Camille
02-08-2019, 03:59 PM

Will be interesting to see what the fans rep will have to say if we see ticket prices rise for league games where the opposition and competition organisers can't be blamed

02-08-2019, 04:01 PM
I agree with those above who have said it is the kids tickets that are overpriced. I think they should be no more than half the price of the adult tickets for these games. Having the Child tickets at the same price as the Youth tickets is wrong.

Power
02-08-2019, 05:29 PM
Will be interesting to see what the fans rep will have to say if we see ticket prices rise for league games where the opposition and competition organisers can't be blamed

Ken where yer coming from - not expecting any surprises this season. I would pass any feedback, positive or negative, on to the club when the situation arises.

Baldy Foghorn
02-08-2019, 05:36 PM
Anyone know why you can't buy your own seat at the moment, anyone managed to do this yet?

Billy Whizz
02-08-2019, 05:47 PM
Anyone know why you can't buy your own seat at the moment, anyone managed to do this yet?

Think there is a wee error on the site. When I click on the link, the wee lads I take, come up up at £11 in the notifications, but when you go to next section, comes up as £12, and doesn’t allow you to buy at £11

Baldy Foghorn
02-08-2019, 05:48 PM
Think there is a wee error on the site. When I click on the link, the wee lads I take, come up up at £11 in the notifications, but when you go to next section, comes up as £12, and doesn’t allow you to buy at £11

Same with Adult tickets BW

Billy Whizz
02-08-2019, 05:50 PM

Ok, sure it’ll get sorted overnight

H18 SFR
02-08-2019, 05:54 PM
Is there genuinely not any alternative to ticketmaster, it's like the same page of the same well read book over and over?

Baldy Foghorn
02-08-2019, 05:56 PM

Power
02-08-2019, 06:40 PM
not recognising Season Ticket holders and the applicable price. Happened with Alloa and Arbroath release.

I’ll feed it back and it’s a quick fix but ideally these should be tested before release.

Should be ok shortly ✅

greenlex
02-08-2019, 06:48 PM
not recognising Season Ticket holders and the applicable price. Happened with Alloa and Arbroath release.

I’ll feed it back and it’s a quick fix but ideally these should be tested before release.

Should be ok shortly ✅
Without being a smart arse KP how difficult is it? **** happens but surely not three times. ( possibly just the second time but still) I hope the club are kicking *****.

Albanian Hibs
02-08-2019, 06:49 PM

Thanks BW. The guy has a right issue because we have he nerve to complain that £15 is too high for a 5 year old to be charged.

Albanian Hibs
02-08-2019, 06:51 PM

She has only been to 3 games so far. I paid a tenner to get her in to the newcastle game as I had no choice as she really wanted to come with us. I pick and chose games to break her in gently. Why do you care what people think anyway?

My_Wife_Camille
02-08-2019, 10:03 PM
Ken where yer coming from - not expecting any surprises this season. I would pass any feedback, positive or negative, on to the club when the situation arises.
Fair enough KP and thanks for the reply.

I’ve heard there’s another surprise in store with regards to ticket prices. Specifically that walk ups can expect to pay £27 and £15 respectively for adult and concession tickets for games that don’t even include Hearts, Celtic or Rangers.

I’d be interested to hear the boards position on this give that they won’t be able to attribute it to the unreasonable demands of a lower league club.

Ps, please don’t take this as a dig at you as I think you’re doing a cracking job as fans rep.

Brightside
02-08-2019, 10:05 PM

I’ve heard there’s another surprise in store with regards to ticket prices. Specifically that walk ups can expect to pay £27 and £15 respectively for adult and concession tickets for games that don’t even include Hearts, Celtic or Rangers.

I’d be interested to hear the boards position on this give that they won’t be able to attribute it to the unreasonable demands of a lower league club.

Ps, please don’t take this as a dig at you as I think you’re doing a cracking job as fans rep.

If true we are doing it wrong. Fill the place. Cheaper tickets for end of stands. That simple. League cup should be a fiver for kids.

hibbysam
02-08-2019, 10:57 PM

Surely just looking at the prices for tomorrow will tell you what the prices will be for category B games this season no? (£23/£14/£12)

Thought all our prices had to be consistent throughout and not changing game to game but that may be wrong?

JimBHibees
03-08-2019, 06:53 AM
Surely just looking at the prices for tomorrow will tell you what the prices will be for category B games this season no? (£23/£14/£12)

Thought all our prices had to be consistent throughout and not changing game to game but that may be wrong?

Agree I am sure if that was the case it would be in place today. So assuming that information is wrong.

Borderhibbie76
03-08-2019, 08:27 AM
Anyone else having issues online with reserved seats for this match??

I have 2 mates in my network but every time I try to select the 3 tickets it tells me I have an error and 2 many tickets in my basket.

I've even tried doing it 1 at a time and still not working

The Hibs e ticketing is an utter joke it really is...guess I am going to have to phone

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Power
03-08-2019, 08:32 AM
Anyone else having issues online with reserved seats for this match??

I have 2 mates in my network but every time I try to select the 3 tickets it tells me I have an error and 2 many tickets in my basket.

I've even tried doing it 1 at a time and still not working

The Hibs e ticketing is an utter joke it really is...guess I am going to have to phone

The season ticket discount isn’t working at the moment. I’ve tried myself and the full price is correct but then allocates the wrong an adult ticket at £18 from the drop down.

I’ll update here when working.

Borderhibbie76
03-08-2019, 08:36 AM
The season ticket discount isn’t working at the moment. I’ve tried myself and the full price is correct but then allocates the wrong an adult ticket at £18 from the drop down.

I’ll update here when working.Ah I see thanks mate...I've emailed them with a screenshot of the error message. Was able to purchase my Mum's seat but am guessing that's coz hers is a senior that's why it's working.

Cheers will update here if they respond to my email

My_Wife_Camille
03-08-2019, 08:40 AM

Agree I am sure if that was the case it would be in place today. So assuming that information is wrong.
They change for Celtic, Rangers and Hearts games so there’s nothing to stop them changing for other games too

Brightside
03-08-2019, 08:43 AM
Without being a smart arse KP how difficult is it? **** happens but surely not three times. ( possibly just the second time but still) I hope the club are kicking *****.

The club should be testing before release. Who ever is in charge of ticketing should be launched by now.

BoomtownHibees
03-08-2019, 08:44 AM
They change for Celtic, Rangers and Hearts games so there’s nothing to stop them changing for other games too

They change for these games at they are Cat A. All other games fall in to the same category so the prices will be the same I would imagine

JimBHibees
03-08-2019, 08:46 AM

On a season by season basis in line with other teams.

JimBHibees
03-08-2019, 08:47 AM
They change for these games at they are Cat A. All other games fall in to the same category so the prices will be the same I would imagine

Agree

My_Wife_Camille
Not anymore, from what I’ve heard

BoomtownHibees
Not anymore, from what I’ve heard

What have you heard?

My_Wife_Camille
03-08-2019, 08:49 AM
What have you heard?

As above

Hermit Crab
03-08-2019, 08:54 AM

If this the case then Hibs can forget many walking up and paying that. We can also forget opening the South for us very often this season... ridiculous if thats true.

Squirrel 1875
03-08-2019, 08:56 AM

I have heard exactly this from an incredibly well-placed source. Fans are in for a rather nasty and, in my opinion, disgraceful surprise regarding ticket prices which will once again go to show that this once proud club has been thrown into the pits of capitalism.
Hibernian FC was founded upon socialist, charitable principles. James Connolly, a socialist writer, fell for the club due to its charitable ethos. It has regularly attracted prominent left-wing thinkers. Now, the club has tossed that ethos aside as it gets set to charge fans, the heart and soul of this club, extra to attend matches where there support counts for more. The fact that some people struggle to afford to attend anyway is completely lost on those running the club; the first of what I fear may be many US capitalist principles embedded within the club from our new steward.

BoomtownHibees
03-08-2019, 08:57 AM
I have heard exactly this from an incredibly well-placed source. Fans are in for a rather nasty and, in my opinion, disgraceful surprise regarding ticket prices which will once again go to show that this once proud club has been thrown into the pits of capitalism.
Hibernian FC was founded upon socialist, charitable principles. James Connolly, a socialist writer, fell for the club due to its charitable ethos. It has regularly attracted prominent left-wing thinkers. Now, the club has tossed that ethos aside as it gets set to charge fans, the heart and soul of this club, extra to attend matches where there support counts for more. The fact that some people struggle to afford to attend anyway is completely lost on those running the club; the first of what I fear may be many US capitalist principles embedded within the club from our new steward.

Or they could just be trying to maximise income 🤷🏻*♂️

JimBHibees
03-08-2019, 08:58 AM
If this the case then Hibs can forget many walking up and paying that. We can also forget opening the South for us very often this season... ridiculous if thats true.

Agree that an increase re that would kill walk ups and that's why no way I can see that happening. Sounds like nonsense.

Hibernian Verse
03-08-2019, 09:08 AM
Hibernian FC was founded upon socialist, charitable principles. James Connolly, a socialist writer, fell for the club due to its charitable ethos. It has regularly attracted prominent left-wing thinkers. Now, the club has tossed that ethos aside as it gets set to charge fans, the heart and soul of this club, extra to attend matches where there support counts for more. The fact that some people struggle to afford to attend anyway is completely lost on those running the club; the first of what I fear may be many US capitalist principles embedded within the club from our new steward.Welcome to 2019. What planet have you been living on? We don't live in socialist economy anymore, I hear there is one in North Korea if you fancy Pyongyang FC's home games?

My_Wife_Camille
03-08-2019, 09:10 AM
Agree that an increase re that would kill walk ups and that's why no way I can see that happening. Sounds like nonsense.
I’m sure you’ll be just as quick to say you were wrong when it turns out to be true then.

Hibernian Verse
03-08-2019, 09:10 AM
Agree that an increase re that would kill walk ups and that's why no way I can see that happening. Sounds like nonsense.How is a slight increase in prices going to kill walk ups? Who is seriously considering £4 to be a major hike in pricing? That's less than a pint on Easter Road.

Disclaimer: I hope it doesn't happen or this place will go into meltdown.

Hermit Crab
03-08-2019, 09:16 AM
How is a slight increase in prices going to kill walk ups? Who is seriously considering £4 to be a major hike in pricing? That's less than a pint on Easter Road.

Disclaimer: I hope it doesn't happen or this place will go into meltdown.

Thats not the point. The point is that Scottish football is already way overpriced and the product on offer is to put it simply, gash!!

Hibernian Verse
03-08-2019, 09:20 AM
Thats not the point. The point is that Scottish football is already way overpriced and the product on offer is to put it simply, gash!!Potentially. However, look at all the backlash when Ojo signed for Aberdeen and we, apparently, couldn't match the wage? We need to maximise our income.

Considering 900 of us paid £32 (some kids admittedly) to go to Ibrox, is £27 for a walk up really that bad? Season tickets can be spread monthly now so it's an incentive to buy one. Why pay £54 a month when you can pay £360 over 10 months?

Hermit Crab
03-08-2019, 09:23 AM
Potentially. However, look at all the backlash when Ojo signed for Aberdeen and we, apparently, couldn't match the wage? We need to maximise our income.

Considering 900 of us paid £32 (some kids admittedly) to go to Ibrox, is £27 for a walk up really that bad? Season tickets can be spread monthly now so it's an incentive to buy one. Why pay £54 a month when you can pay £360 over 10 months?

Aye it is if you're playing the likes of Hamilton and St Johnstone! What price is a Cat A game to be if a Cat B is £27?

we are hibs
Potentially. However, look at all the backlash when Ojo signed for Aberdeen and we, apparently, couldn't match the wage? We need to maximise our income.

When you are paying for more than 1 ticket it arrives at more than the price of a pint. £27 would be scandelous pricing for a game outside the obvious. Thankfully i think if it was the case we would know about it and itll still be £23

nickwhibs
Welcome to 2019. What planet have you been living on? We don't live in socialist economy anymore, I hear there is one in North Korea if you fancy Pyongyang FC's home games?

Always makes me laugh when any mention of the word socialism people always mention N Korea - a brutal regime bordering on fascism. There are many examples of socialism applied fairly and with humanity (e.g. our very own NHS). Apologies for the political rant, and back on topic, I think the point is that yes, we need to cover costs and compete, but you also need to be fair to the people who pay good money to support this club - which is a community club. We don't want to price people out and alienate those who can't afford or justify paying so much.

Hibernian Verse
03-08-2019, 09:29 AM
Always makes me laugh when any mention of the word socialism people always mention N Korea - a brutal regime bordering on fascism. There are many examples of socialism applied fairly and with humanity (e.g. our very own NHS). Apologies for the political rant, and back on topic, I think the point is that yes, we need to cover costs and compete, but you also need to be fair to the people who pay good money to support this club - which is a community club. We don't want to price people out and alienate those who can't afford or justify paying so much.Of course I was being facetious.

However how do we maximise income but still get as many fans in as possible? That's the challenge the club faces and whilst it's easy if you can afford it to back up the club, I do also see the other side of the coin.

There is no easy solution as we can't charge people varying levels of entry fee based on whether they can afford it or not. As for being a community club, yes that's fine and dandy but I don't agree that that stretches to ticket prices. The club do plenty within the community to be a "community club" but we are also run by commercially astute businesspeople who want to make themselves and the club money.

Whether our historically aware poster above likes it or not, we are not the socialist club of the late 1800s anymore.

The Modfather
03-08-2019, 09:37 AM
Of course I was being facetious.

However how do we maximise income but still get as many fans in as possible? That's the challenge the club faces and whilst it's easy if you can afford it to back up the club, I do also see the other side of the coin.

There is no easy solution as we can't charge people varying levels of entry fee based on whether they can afford it or not. As for being a community club, yes that's fine and dandy but I don't agree that that stretches to ticket prices. The club do plenty within the community to be a "community club" but we are also run by commercially astute businesspeople who want to make themselves and the club money.

Whether our historically aware poster above likes it or not, we are not the socialist club of the late 1800s anymore.

I don’t think it would be right raising ticket prices and talking about maximising income while at the same time deciding not to have a main shirt sponsor.

Hibernian Verse
03-08-2019, 09:41 AM
I don’t think it would be right raising ticket prices and talking about maximising income while at the same time deciding not to have a main shirt sponsor.That's true. This is turning into a bit of a Rubix cube, maybe KP can shed some light on it IF it comes to pass.

My_Wife_Camille
03-08-2019, 09:44 AM
I don’t think it would be right raising ticket prices and talking about maximising income while at the same time deciding not to have a main shirt sponsor.
Very true and a good point.

It’s been suggested to me that the club has made the decision to raise ticket prices in order to make up some of the money lost through lack of sponsorship.

Squirrel 1875
03-08-2019, 09:44 AM

Just because you can afford it the price increase is okay then? What about the morality and principles of this club, which appear to have been sold to the highest bidder. Our new benefactor was supposed to be able to help us afford a better quality of player, except he hasn’t put his money where his mouth is. In fact, Heckingbottom has said business is done since his arrival. Worrying.

Squirrel 1875
03-08-2019, 09:45 AM
Very true and a good point.

It’s been suggested to me that the club has made the decision to raise ticket prices in order to make up some of the money lost through lack of sponsorship.

We must have a similar source.

Hibernian Verse
03-08-2019, 09:48 AM
Just because you can afford it the price increase is okay then? What about the morality and principles of this club, which appear to have been sold to the highest bidder. Our new benefactor was supposed to be able to help us afford a better quality of player, except he hasn’t put his money where his mouth is. In fact, Heckingbottom has said business is done since his arrival. Worrying.Read my other posts on why I dont think we can do anything about it. What are the principles of Hibernian FC can you send me the website link?

Hibernian Verse
03-08-2019, 09:49 AM
Just because you can afford it the price increase is okay then? What about the morality and principles of this club, which appear to have been sold to the highest bidder. Our new benefactor was supposed to be able to help us afford a better quality of player, except he hasn’t put his money where his mouth is. In fact, Heckingbottom has said business is done since his arrival. Worrying.Sorry I should have read past "highest bidder".

Can you also link me to where Ron Gordon said he will help us buy a better quality of player, and also to the stats that show that we haven't signed better players than we had last year. You might struggle on the latter as the first game of the season is today.

Squirrel 1875
03-08-2019, 09:50 AM
Read my other posts on why I dont think we can do anything about it. What are the principles of Hibernian FC can you send me the website link?

The internet didn’t exist in 1875.

Hibernian Verse
03-08-2019, 09:52 AM
The internet didn’t exist in 1875.You suggested we have current principles. Surely we would have these pinned up somewhere. What are they?

Squirrel 1875
03-08-2019, 09:52 AM
Sorry I should have read past "highest bidder".

Can you also link me to where Ron Gordon said he will help us buy a better quality of player, and also to the stats that show that we haven't signed better players than we had last year. You might struggle on the latter as the first game of the season is today.

Ron Gordon said the club would be the third best in the country. So far we have lost out on a target to the current third best team and appear to not be in the market for players despite it being patently obvious we require more players.

As for whether the signings are better or worse than what we have. I can assure you, they are not up to the standard Neil Lennon would have had at the club and he has made private remarks to that effect.

Hibernian Verse
03-08-2019, 09:56 AM
Ron Gordon said the club would be the third best in the country. So far we have lost out on a target to the current third best team and appear to not be in the market for players despite it being patently obvious we require more players.

As for whether the signings are better or worse than what we have. I can assure you, they are not up to the standard Neil Lennon would have had at the club and he has made private remarks to that effect.Who has? Lennon? Oh well it must be true.

RG said he hoped to have us third best in the country, I'll give you that. You're writing us off before we've even played a league game though.

You have absolutely nothing to back up anything you've said. Principles? You don't actually know what they were/are. Signings? Season hasn't kicked off yet.

BoomtownHibees
03-08-2019, 10:00 AM

As for whether the signings are better or worse than what we have. I can assure you, they are not up to the standard Neil Lennon would have had at the club and he has made private remarks to that effect.

You need to go for a lie doon

we are hibs
03-08-2019, 10:02 AM
Neil Lennon ffs. Neil lennon is a fanny. Move on.

Eyrie
03-08-2019, 10:35 AM
Just because you can afford it the price increase is okay then? What about the morality and principles of this club, which appear to have been sold to the highest bidder. Our new benefactor was supposed to be able to help us afford a better quality of player, except he hasn’t put his money where his mouth is. In fact, Heckingbottom has said business is done since his arrival. Worrying.

I think it's shocking that Ojo violated good socialist principles and sold his soul to Aberdeen simply because they offered him more money.

Like it or not, we have to compete with other clubs in a money driven sport. And Gordon didn't make that money you want him to donate by following the spirit of socialism but instead by being successful in a capitalist country.

Squirrel 1875
03-08-2019, 10:44 AM
Who has? Lennon? Oh well it must be true.

RG said he hoped to have us third best in the country, I'll give you that. You're writing us off before we've even played a league game though.

You have absolutely nothing to back up anything you've said. Principles? You don't actually know what they were/are. Signings? Season hasn't kicked off yet.

Hi Hibernian Verse, please see founding principles in the following link http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9802 . Allow me also to emphasize founding principles as this is what I said, not current principles. If you’re going to quote me, at lease do so correctly and not try and deliberately mislead people into thinking I’m a fool.

I’ll take an apology.

The club has stated these founding principles and related them to the current era. I believe increasing these costs, for no discernible reason other than profiteering, is an affront to these founding principles. Our new owner spoke well when purchasing us at a bargain rate, let’s see some actions.

MSK
03-08-2019, 10:49 AM
Hi Hibernian Verse, please see founding principles in the following link http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9802 . Allow me also to emphasize founding principles as this is what I said, not current principles. If you’re going to quote me, at lease do so correctly and not try and deliberately mislead people into thinking I’m a fool.

I’ll take an apology.

The club has stated these founding principles and related them to the current era. I believe increasing these costs, for no discernible reason other than profiteering, is an affront to these founding principles. Our new owner spoke well when purchasing us at a bargain rate, let’s see some actions.He only bought the club a few weeks ago, he hasn't got a ****ing magic wand !!

Squirrel 1875
03-08-2019, 10:51 AM
I think it's shocking that Ojo violated good socialist principles and sold his soul to Aberdeen simply because they offered him more money.

Like it or not, we have to compete with other clubs in a money driven sport. And Gordon didn't make that money you want him to donate by following the spirit of socialism but instead by being successful in a capitalist country.

And I think Ojo is quite correct to follow the money. The man must earn his money and that is the way of the world. Unfortunately, it would appear the club was unable to match what he was offered by Aberdeen, despite Gordon’s claim that we would be the “best of the rest” as it were. I am yet to see one action which would suggest this is the case, other than this increase in price.

My point exactly regarding his capitalist tendency. The price increase will put more money into their pockets, yet I do not see any intention to reinvest this on the pitch. The noise since the takeover has been that business is over. Correct me if I’m wrong, but is that what you expected when he invested in the club? I thought we would be in the market for players...

Squirrel 1875
03-08-2019, 10:52 AM
He only bought the club a few weeks ago, he hasn't got a ****ing magic wand !!

Any need for cursing? He has money, apparently. I don’t believe it takes long to get the wallet out.

Pedantic_Hibee
03-08-2019, 10:58 AM
Any need for cursing? He has money, apparently. I don’t believe it takes long to get the wallet out.

Do you like Roysters T-Bone Steak crisps?

MSK
03-08-2019, 10:58 AM
Any need for cursing? He has money, apparently. I don’t believe it takes long to get the wallet out.So you want him to open his wallet and splash the cash yeah ? So for example if Aberdeen offered Ojo 5k a week you would have us offering more ? Despite the fact you know nothing of the player you would be happy for us to ***** massive wages on him !! Gordon is a business man, not a mug

JimBHibees
03-08-2019, 11:24 AM

You genuinely hate a Hibs. First game of the season today.

My_Wife_Camille
03-08-2019, 11:38 AM
What are the principles of Hibernian FC can you send me the website link?

Hi Hibernian Verse, please see founding principles in the following link http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9802 .
TKO imo

Squirrel 1875
03-08-2019, 11:44 AM
So you want him to open his wallet and splash the cash yeah ? So for example if Aberdeen offered Ojo 5k a week you would have us offering more ? Despite the fact you know nothing of the player you would be happy for us to ***** massive wages on him !! Gordon is a business man, not a mug

If you can’t have a mature discussion without the need for profanity then I am no longer willing to engage with you. Please show the forum and its users some respect and debate the point without the need for emotionally charged profanity.

My young son who is learning English as a second language reads this forum with me and could do without the offensive language

Heckingbottom made it clear he wanted Ojo and yet failed to acquire him. Although I doubt most of Heckingbottom’s signings will succeed, I believe Ojo may have been the only one which would have improved the side.

Squirrel 1875
03-08-2019, 11:46 AM
You genuinely hate a Hibs. First game of the season today.

Hate a hibs???

No, I don’t hate the club at all. I am someone who cares enough to question the goings on at the club. Forgive me for not swallowing PR whole. It’s in my nature to question more.

Borderhibbie76
03-08-2019, 12:05 PM
The club should be testing before release. Who ever is in charge of ticketing should be launched by now.Yup it's a total farce...been a joke for years now and getting beyond a joke

Borderhibbie76
03-08-2019, 12:08 PM

As for whether the signings are better or worse than what we have. I can assure you, they are not up to the standard Neil Lennon would have had at the club and he has made private remarks to that effect.Is this the same neil lennon who had us languishing in 8th last Jan and heading down the way?? What utter nonsense

Borderhibbie76
03-08-2019, 12:10 PM
Hate a hibs???

No, I don’t hate the club at all. I am someone who cares enough to question the goings on at the club. Forgive me for not swallowing PR whole. It’s in my nature to question more.U sound like u hate the club tbh...everything about your posts is negative and anti Hibs

Oscar T Grouch
03-08-2019, 12:16 PM
Are Hibs trying to look unprofessional this season? Cannae organise turnstiles for preseason and league cup matches and now advertising tickets are available to a group that can't actually buy those tickets online :rolleyes:

How hard is it to test something before it goes live? Nothing from them about this error with the Morton tickets yet?

MSK
03-08-2019, 12:31 PM
If you can’t have a mature discussion without the need for profanity then I am no longer willing to engage with you. Please show the forum and its users some respect and debate the point without the need for emotionally charged profanity.

My young son who is learning English as a second language reads this forum with me and could do without the offensive language

Heckingbottom made it clear he wanted Ojo and yet failed to acquire him. Although I doubt most of Heckingbottom’s signings will succeed, I believe Ojo may have been the only one which would have improved the side.There is no profanity in the post you quoted, and yes Heckingbottom wanted Ojo but Aberdeen probably offered more and Heckingbottom wasnt prepared to match it, I dont know but I assume thats what happened, we got Vela instead so good result eh ?

Pedantic_Hibee
03-08-2019, 12:59 PM
Hate a hibs???

No, I don’t hate the club at all. I am someone who cares enough to question the goings on at the club. Forgive me for not swallowing PR whole. It’s in my nature to question more.

Inquisitive, I like it. Tell me, do you get invited to many parties?

Squirrel 1875
03-08-2019, 01:51 PM
Inquisitive, I like it. Tell me, do you get invited to many parties?

And the reason for the personal question? Are you just desperate for attention? Feeling a bit left out by the looks of it.

Iggy Pope
03-08-2019, 06:42 PM

I’ll update here when working.

Think it will be Monday before this is sorted then?
Locked out of any purchases on my network of ST holders.

Golden Bear
04-08-2019, 09:56 AM
Its still not working. The season ticket holder early discounted price comes up on the first screen, but when you try to proceed through the menus to the check out stage the system goes haywire and the only way you can book a ticket is by accepting the non discounted price.

:grr:

Monktonhall 7
04-08-2019, 10:05 AM
Its still not working. The season ticket holder early discounted price comes up on the first screen, but when you try to proceed through the menus to the check out stage the system goes haywire and the only way you can book a ticket is by accepting the non discounted price.

:grr:

Just tried to get mine. Got on the site ok, and added my reserved ticket to the basket with ease. Then went to checkout and got this message,

(There are errors on the page.
Unfortunately, you are attempting to purchase more tickets for a match than your membership is allowed to. Please double check, and either choose a different price class, use "assign" to assign tickets to a member within your network or remove items from your basket to proceed).

I’m not. I’ve got a few others in my network, but I removed them and only tried to book my own seat. Will try again tomorrow!

whiskyhibby
04-08-2019, 10:49 AM
Just tried to get mine. Got on the site ok, and added my reserved ticket to the basket with ease. Then went to checkout and got this message,

Unfortunately, you are attempting to purchase more tickets for a match than your membership is allowed to. Please double check, and either choose a different price class, use "assign" to assign tickets to a member within your network or remove items from your basket to proceed).

I’m not. I’ve got a few others in my network, but I removed them and only tried to book my own seat. Will try again tomorrow!

Same for me , emailed the Ticket agency, they are working to resolve it, but in the meantime I had to pay £18 ( which I am happy to do)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hibbyfraelibby
04-08-2019, 01:10 PM
Are Hibs trying to look unprofessional this season? Cannae organise turnstiles for preseason and league cup matches and now advertising tickets are available to a group that can't actually buy those tickets online :rolleyes:

How hard is it to test something before it goes live? Nothing from them about this error with the Morton tickets yet?

Tell me when will you get 20000 volunteers turn up and try out our turnstiles for one hour to stress test them?

You can test until your hearts content with low volumes but until you simulate a full run you wont know if they'll perform as oer contracted specification.

ekhibee
04-08-2019, 01:16 PM

Say what you like, £14 is not a reasonable price for a child.

Scouse Hibee
04-08-2019, 01:16 PM
Tell me when will you get 20000 volunteers turn up and try out our turnstiles for one hour to stress test them?

You can test until your hearts content with low volumes but until you simulate a full run you wont know if they'll perform as oer contracted specification.

Disagree, they obviously haven’t been live tested at all, the turnstiles opened yesterday and the first few folk through them had problems, nothing to do with volume as many turnstiles opened later than others. They don’t work properly under any circumstances it’s as simple as that.

Borderhibbie76
04-08-2019, 01:23 PM

I’m not. I’ve got a few others in my network, but I removed them and only tried to book my own seat. Will try again tomorrow!I emailed them about this yesterday and they said they are aware of it and working with Ticketmaster to fix it...but heard nothing since mate. I even sent them a screenshot of the error message

ACLeith
04-08-2019, 01:30 PM

As a retired IT guy if you were introducing a new technical environment then stress testing it was essential or there would be hell to pay if there were problems. If Hibs had asked for say 1,000 volunteers to come along then I am sure they would have got that and if it was properly planned then it could have been a decent test. Would certainly have shown up the problems.

Problems arise at work it's how they are resolved that really matters. It's now vital it is fixed and doesn't drag on for weeks.

Keith_M
04-08-2019, 01:53 PM

I was in the South Stand, with a couple of hundred other Hibbies, and the scanners weren't working in there either.

Surely that had nothing to do with the high numbers, just the basic fact that they don't actually work.

Iggy Pope
04-08-2019, 07:44 PM
There’s another thread somewhere about Turnstiles.

On topic, has anyone had any success getting their Morton seats online yet?

TheCabbage
04-08-2019, 07:58 PM
I can buy them but not as discounted price?

Golden Bear
04-08-2019, 08:01 PM
I can buy them but not as discounted price?

Correct. For a concession, the price originally came up as £11 but at the check out stage it was £12. Gremlins in the system yet again, I suspect they're of the human variety.

jeffers
04-08-2019, 08:08 PM
Went online to buy my ticket. I have seven people in my network, it shows I have five reserved tickets, of the two that aren't showing reserved one is mine. Anyone else had this issue ?

JohnM1875
04-08-2019, 08:14 PM
For some reason the link on page one isn't working. What date do ST holders have to reserve our seats?

NthCarolinaHibs
04-08-2019, 08:17 PM
Went online to buy my ticket. I have seven people in my network, it shows I have five reserved tickets, of the two that aren't showing reserved one is mine. Anyone else had this issue ?

Exact same for me..can buy everyone's but my own 🙄

jeffers
04-08-2019, 08:17 PM
For some reason the link on page one isn't working. What date do ST holders have to reserve our seats?

5pm on Friday

jeffers
04-08-2019, 08:20 PM
Exact same for me..can buy everyone's but my own 🙄

Cheers, sounds like another "issue" that needs fixed. I don't usually have a go at the club, but this is piss poor.

JohnM1875
04-08-2019, 08:28 PM
5pm on Friday

Perfect. Cheers.

Golden Bear
04-08-2019, 08:38 PM
I've actually paid a price for a ticket which wasn't even listed on the original Club bulletin. There's only a quid of a difference but I'll contact the ticket office tomorrow and ask them to get it sorted for others.

Sammy7nil
04-08-2019, 09:38 PM
What is shocking about it? It costs money to run a football club and this gate gets split 50:50 after a minimal amount for expenses. Is the club supposed to live of fresh air?

Did they bring their kids to the group stages when the tickets were cheaper? FF lower was like a desert.��

Why do people have to be such fannies :rolleyes:

Dr What If?
04-08-2019, 09:39 PM
Probably not the thread for this but for me is the most exciting Hibs game ever. 7 years ago my wee boy was born, I love him more than life but since then Hibs have had to take a back seat....money being tight, time doing the things he wants to do on a Saturday, etc. Few weeks back he asked me if I could take him to a game and this is the one....no large bigoted away support and a match we should win....I don't care about the price, I've never been more excited about a football game in my life!

elevengoats
04-08-2019, 09:45 PM
Probably not the thread for this but for me is the most exciting Hibs game ever. 7 years ago my wee boy was born, I love him more than life but since then Hibs have had to take a back seat....money being tight, time doing the things he wants to do on a Saturday, etc. Few weeks back he asked me if I could take him to a game and this is the one....no large bigoted away support and a match we should win....I don't care about the price, I've never been more excited about a football game in my life!

Raymond, that's so nice! Such a special day for you guys! Have fun! :flag:

Power
04-08-2019, 10:25 PM

Fantastic ✅

green day
04-08-2019, 11:33 PM

I thought we had to publish our prices for categories of league games pre season?

Appreciate they are more expensive for Cat A, but surely we can't charge St Mirren (say) £23 on Saturday, then charge St Johnstone's fans £27 on 24th August?

Kieran can maybe confirm?

**eta** checked earlier and SPFL rules dont state this.

However, as others have said - if Hibs do this, they will rightly be slaughtered.

BSEJVT
05-08-2019, 06:52 AM
Buying individual tickets isn't my speciality subject but I am trying to buy my season ticket seat for this game.

I get as far as choose your own seat and am faced with a sea of grey dots and the ability to buy hospitality seats only?

I take it the system is still knackered?

Thanks

BILLYHIBS
05-08-2019, 07:47 AM
Buying individual tickets isn't my speciality subject but I am trying to buy my season ticket seat for this game.

I get as far as choose your own seat and am faced with a sea of grey dots and the ability to buy hospitality seats only?

Thanks

Stupid question but did you select manage my account?

BILLYHIBS
05-08-2019, 07:57 AM

Thanks

You are correct the system would not let me put two of my “managed” tickets at the discounted price into my basket

There are still gremlins in the machine

I will just pop into the TO before Friday 5.00pm next time I am passing

Yet another example of pish customer service from Hibernian FC. :confused:

BSEJVT
05-08-2019, 08:05 AM
You are correct the system would not let me put two of my “managed” tickets at the discounted price into my basket

There are still gremlins in the machine

I will just pop into the TO before Friday 5.00pm next time I am passing

Yet another example of pish customer service from Hibernian FC. :confused:

Thanks Billy

Anything to do with tickets is a horror show with Hibs.

You would think with the amount of revenue that must be lost through folk getting fed up and forgetting it that improving this would be a priority.

Sometimes it's not about finding new revenue streams it is maximising the impact of the ones you have.

if I was in a position of authority with Hibs I would be kicking the backside of whoever was responsible for this mess at Ticketmaster and would be putting performance clauses in any future contracts with them

Hiber-nation
05-08-2019, 08:10 AM
Thanks Billy

if I was in a position of authority with Hibs I would be kicking the backside of whoever was responsible for this mess at Ticketmaster and would be putting performance clauses in any future contracts with them

We can but dream :greengrin

When you log in there is a link on the right hand side of the page for Reserved Tickets. Click on that and you won't need to muck about with dots which is a total pain in the erky.

BILLYHIBS
05-08-2019, 08:21 AM
We can but dream :greengrin

When you log in there is a link on the right hand side of the page for Reserved Tickets. Click on that and you won't need to muck about with dots which is a total pain in the erky.

Yip! Tried that just coming up with errors on page :confused:

Wheat Hound
05-08-2019, 08:22 AM
Still cant buy my £16 ST seat for this despite tics being on sale since Friday. If that's the same all over, thats 4 days of potential sales delayed and might put some folk off.

Jumbo
05-08-2019, 08:25 AM

Been doing it all weekend, hopefully they’ll get it sorted sometime today !

Hiber-nation
05-08-2019, 08:27 AM

Works for me on Chrome.

Wasn't working for the Arbroath game but has been fine since.

Hibernian Verse
05-08-2019, 08:29 AM
Would have taken the bairn if it was £15 and £10.

It's 16 and 12. Are you seriously not going for £3?

mutley
05-08-2019, 08:59 AM

I have the exact same problem!!

BILLYHIBS
05-08-2019, 09:10 AM
Just tried to order two tickets on my Apple mobile phone message flagged up unable to add tickets to your basket at this time please contact Ticket Office

mutley
05-08-2019, 11:34 AM
Hibs have posted on Facebook that there is a "glitch" and are working on it.

Power
05-08-2019, 12:20 PM
https://twitter.com/kieranpower85/status/1158351010550681600?s=12

Wheat Hound
05-08-2019, 03:58 PM
Site seems to be working now for st holders as just got mine.

Power
05-08-2019, 04:10 PM
Site seems to be working now for st holders as just got mine.

Aye. ‪We’re back up and running with season ticket permissions to purchase Morton league cup tickets ✅‬

‪Yours is reserved now and in your notifications.‬

‪Thanks for your patience on this yin.‬

‪Gies a shout if anything crops up.

Wheat Hound
05-08-2019, 04:16 PM
Aye. ‪We’re back up and running with season ticket permissions to purchase Morton league cup tickets ✅‬

Thanks for all the updates on this and everything else. Really appreciated and helpful 😃

NthCarolinaHibs
05-08-2019, 04:21 PM

Many thanks for getting this sorted..👍

mutley
05-08-2019, 05:49 PM
Yep seems to be working, just bought 2 now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Iggy Pope
05-08-2019, 05:56 PM

Have they stuck you in the Ticket Office? :greengrin

Malthibby
05-08-2019, 06:23 PM

Cool post, hopefully the beginning of a lifetime of pain & disappointment; I mean love & joy.......
GG

My_Wife_Camille
05-08-2019, 08:04 PM
I thought we had to publish our prices for categories of league games pre season?

Appreciate they are more expensive for Cat A, but surely we can't charge St Mirren (say) £23 on Saturday, then charge St Johnstone's fans £27 on 24th August?

Kieran can maybe confirm?

**eta** checked earlier and SPFL rules dont state this.

However, as others have said - if Hibs do this, they will rightly be slaughtered.
👍🏼

Iggy Pope
05-08-2019, 09:08 PM

Doesn’t matter the thread. He asked, Take him to the game and he will forever burn Hibs right through and forever to his eternal righteous soul. I like the sound of the wee fellah if I’m honest.

BILLYHIBS
06-08-2019, 08:08 AM
Working

Thanks KP!

:thumbsup:

kennedy
06-08-2019, 08:20 AM
Working

Thanks KP!

:thumbsup:

As at 9.15 I am still having a problem booking for our group of 7. Just can't understand how some are managing to book their own seats and some still having a problem. Doing this for 5 years before anyone comes on and tells me what part to click and whether I'm doing it correctly :wink:

H18 SFR
06-08-2019, 08:26 AM
As at 9.15 I am still having a problem booking for our group of 7. Just can't understand how some are managing to book their own seats and some still having a problem. Doing this for 5 years before anyone comes on and tells me what part to click and whether I'm doing it correctly :wink:

Are you clicking on the...

Joking apart, totally agree. It's actually disheartening this and the turnstiles issue.

BSEJVT
06-08-2019, 10:35 AM
My apologies folks but I must be painfully thick as I cant get this to work at all

I sign in and then navigate to the Morton game

I am then faced with a stadium map and 2 tabs:

Choose Your Own seats / Packages & Seats

If I leave first tab open and click on my area I get all the dots

Am I really expected to work out from them where my seat is?

Thanks for help

Signed

A technophobe

H18 SFR
06-08-2019, 10:36 AM
My apologies folks but I must be painfully thick as I cant get this to work at all

I sign in and then navigate to the Morton game

I am then faced with a stadium map and 2 tabs:

Choose Your Own seats / Packages & Seats

If I leave first tab open and click on my area I get all the dots

Am I really expected to work out from them where my seat is?

Thanks for help

Signed

A technophobe

Click on 'notifications' tab.

BSEJVT
06-08-2019, 10:46 AM
Click on 'notifications' tab.

Yup I am thick where would I expect to see that?

Path I take is:

HFC website

Tickets

Home Tickets

I then scroll down to the Morton game and it takes me to screen I described in earlier post

I dont see anything on that journey that says notifications?

Thanks for your help

Blaster
06-08-2019, 10:49 AM

Path I take is:

HFC website

Tickets

Home Tickets

I then scroll down to the Morton game and it takes me to screen I described in earlier post

Thanks for your help

As soon as you log in, you should see notifications and reserved tickets on the right hand side

H18 SFR
06-08-2019, 10:49 AM

Path I take is:

HFC website

Tickets

Home Tickets

Thanks for your help

Eticket login

Then notifications.

Don't click on tickets.

BILLYHIBS
06-08-2019, 10:50 AM
Click on Manage my account and click on reserved seats and they should be there waiting for you

BSEJVT
06-08-2019, 10:55 AM
Thanks for that

Much appreciated

My daughter usually gets our tickets but she isn't going to this game

You never would have guessed I hadn't done this before

Power
06-08-2019, 10:57 AM
https://www.hibeesbounce.com/attachments/74e2776c-d54a-4fde-be1d-cec4c0cfc7f6-jpeg.1203/

staunchhibby
06-08-2019, 11:53 AM
Got mines ok and added on to season ticket

kennedy
06-08-2019, 12:39 PM
Further info as to my problem booking seats for my network of 7. When signing in I have no seats allocated to my name but I can go in and book my own seat on the seating plan and reassign the others in my group their own seats. However we are all charged £25.00 as there is no alternative choice ie child / senior.

Obviously I went through the whole procedure to the check out and then cancelled the transaction. Don't think this is just a small problem either.

Just over a week ago I managed without any problem getting our own allocated seats for the Newcastle game, so what has changed ??

ancient hibee
06-08-2019, 01:40 PM
Thanks for that

Much appreciated

My daughter usually gets our tickets but she isn't going to this game

You never would have guessed I hadn't done this before

Don’t think it is particularly well designed .It’s not really natural to go to Notifications when concentrating on looking for Tickets.

Malthibby
06-08-2019, 04:35 PM

I'm taking mine. Admittedly she's nearly 40......
GG

Blaster
11-08-2019, 05:12 PM
Roll up, roll up.....