PDA

View Full Version : They just can't help themselves.

Keith_M
01-08-2019, 06:59 PM
There's a 'light hearted' play for (The) Rangers Fans currently showing at the Pavilion Theatre in Glasgow.

The Pavilion Theatre have felt the need to warn any Fans planning on attending to not follow (follow) previous attendees by singing Sectarian Songs

(https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/17809756.rangers-fans-warned-sectarian-singing-pavillion-show/):rolleyes:

SouthMoroccoStu
01-08-2019, 07:01 PM
Or they can go off to Hun rehab

Pretty Boy
01-08-2019, 07:33 PM
Open article
See picture of Grado in Rangers top
Instantly judge the type who will go see that show
Close article.

Tobias Funke
01-08-2019, 07:36 PM
Saw a clip of this last week, absolutely f’n tragic.

SouthMoroccoStu
01-08-2019, 07:41 PM
Open article
See picture of Grado in Rangers top
Instantly judge the type who will go see that show
Close article.

He looks the type but it’s annoying he’s a bluenose

But don’t worry, Chief Commissioner Cameron Miekelson will sort him out

Here’s Lucy!
01-08-2019, 09:12 PM
Or they can go off to Hun rehab

It’s Winehouse they need.

Yeah, yeah, yeah!

BILLYHIBS
01-08-2019, 09:20 PM
Grado was brought up in Stevenston North Ayrshire can he not support one of his local clubs?

Typical of Huns from that area

He was a Champion Wrestler until he came doon tae East Mains and the Cum Dog took his title away fae him ��

Viva_Palmeiras
01-08-2019, 10:00 PM
Heard someone (think it was the writer - a former football player iirc) on Radio Scotland on Saturday just there.
They really don't get it - thinking the bantz are excused because the counts are evened up.
Glasgow - what a completely hatstand place to live.

Hibernia&Alba
01-08-2019, 10:03 PM
It’s Winehouse they need.

Yeah, yeah, yeah!

They tried to send them to bigot's rehab and they said no, no, no (surrender).

Greencore
01-08-2019, 10:13 PM
See hun rehab is working fine and well.

GreenOnions
01-08-2019, 11:44 PM
Grado was brought up in Stevenston North Ayrshire can he not support one of his local clubs?

Typical of Huns from that area

He was a Champion Wrestler until he came doon tae East Mains and the Cum Dog took his title away fae him ��

Ah - at last I know who Grado actually is. I thought he was just a friend of JC's 😕

Here’s Lucy!
02-08-2019, 11:03 AM
They tried to send them to bigot's rehab and they said no, no, no (surrender).

:top marksSorta what I was meaning but I got my lyrics mixed up!

Deansy
02-08-2019, 04:08 PM
There's a 'light hearted' play for (The) Rangers Fans currently showing at the Pavilion Theatre in Glasgow.

The Pavilion Theatre have felt the need to warn any Fans planning on attending to not follow (follow) previous attendees by singing Sectarian Songs

(https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/17809756.rangers-fans-warned-sectarian-singing-pavillion-show/):rolleyes:

'.... we had a very small minority of customers involved in sectarian singing throughout the show's

Either a Hun-director or Scottish-football journalist helped compose this !

Billy Whizz
02-08-2019, 04:11 PM
'.... we had a very small minority of customers involved in sectarian singing throughout the show's

Probably doesn’t help when they play Tina Turner’s, Simply The Best

Mick O'Rourke
02-08-2019, 04:44 PM

Twas ever thus

overdrive
03-08-2019, 08:04 AM
One of the girls I’m seeing just now is a massive hun (ex-deadco ST holder) and she’s been yibbering on about this show. Sounds a bigotfest!

oldbutdim
03-08-2019, 08:15 AM
One of the girls I’m seeing just now is a massive hun (ex-deadco ST holder) and she’s been yibbering on about this show. Sounds a bigotfest!

ONE of the girls eh?

If she’s an example of your harem my initial jealousy quickly died.

Hibernian Verse
03-08-2019, 08:17 AM
One of the girls I’m seeing just now is a massive hun (ex-deadco ST holder) and she’s been yibbering on about this show. Sounds a bigotfest!Time to knock that one on the head.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

overdrive
03-08-2019, 08:33 AM
ONE of the girls eh?

If she’s an example of your harem my initial jealousy quickly died.

Obviously my type... my ex-wife and the other one I’m seeing are nominally The Rangers fans too (although neither actually give a toss - about the football :faf:).

Mick O'Rourke
03-08-2019, 09:03 AM
Obviously my type... my ex-wife and the other one I’m seeing are nominally The Rangers fans too (although neither actually give a toss - about the football :faf:).

A common trait among the hordes that attend Ibrox.

Football, for many, is secondary.