PDA

View Full Version : Ticket line

Bobbyjohnstone
01-08-2019, 11:51 AM
Does anyone know the direct number for the ticket office. Not ticket master that is a farce. My son is a youth and didn't want to renew but had decided he wants too renew now. I thought I could just go into the account pick his seat and assign him to it. You can't and now after 20mins on the phone some foreign lady informs me I can buy one in the east or west but not the famous five my lad is 16 with a client ref. Anyone help please

H18 SFR
01-08-2019, 11:53 AM
The number is disconnected now. Might be easier to head to the ticket office?

hibbyfraelibby
01-08-2019, 11:54 AM
Does anyone know the direct number for the ticket office. Not ticket master that is a farce. My son is a youth and didn't want to renew but had decided he wants too renew now. I thought I could just go into the account pick his seat and assign him to it. You can't and now after 20mins on the phone some foreign lady informs me I can buy one in the east or west but not the famous five my lad is 16 with a client ref. Anyone help please

FF Lower no unaccompanied adults or juveniles.

Bobbyjohnstone
01-08-2019, 12:23 PM
FF Lower no unaccompanied adults or juveniles.

He wouldn't be unaccompanied his seat is still free and he's on my network. I suppose the only way is to go to the ticket office in person as no one at waster Road answer's the phone

Carheenlea
01-08-2019, 12:28 PM
The number is disconnected now. Might be easier to head to the ticket office?

That number was never really officially published, and was a handy number to know of. Suppose it got to the stage far too many knew of it and the 7p per minute ticket lines were getting bypassed.

Stantons Angel
01-08-2019, 12:50 PM
He wouldn't be unaccompanied his seat is still free and he's on my network. I suppose the only way is to go to the ticket office in person as no one at waster Road answer's the phone

i dont think it is a case of not answering the phones at all.

being the begining of the season it is one of the busiest times in that office. you may have seen the queues outside on Tuesday night to pick up tickets they were massive.

it may be that there are queues at the counter or windows to pick up season tickets or tickets for the game on Saturday. therefore the queues will take precedent to the phones, i would think.

the cut off dates were well advertised and the seat put up for sale after. if it isnt taken then it should be something they can sort out for you at the office.

Because your son came out of a family group the person you spoke to is treating it as a new request for him to sit in that area. Maybe its his age too i cant remember if the age limit is 16 and over.

I think a visit to the office would sort it out for you. Good Luck.

Onceinawhile
01-08-2019, 12:58 PM

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Bobbyjohnstone
01-08-2019, 03:15 PM

Really how sad

Leith Green
01-08-2019, 03:26 PM
Really how sad

Its cool to be offended by absolutely anything these days.

Bobbyjohnstone
01-08-2019, 03:28 PM
Its cool to be offended by absolutely anything these days.

Seems to be world is full of snowflakes

Jamesconnolly
01-08-2019, 05:05 PM
Poor taste I cant understand folk who must spend ages trying to find something offensive out of nothing get a job :flag::flag:

Bobbyjohnstone
01-08-2019, 05:09 PM
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Poor taste I cant understand folk who must spend ages trying to find something offensive out of nothing get a job :flag::flag:

Rocky
01-08-2019, 05:21 PM
Just the five posts by folk who are offended by a couple of wee cartoon pictures then. Seems a bit snowflakey.

RoYO!
01-08-2019, 07:58 PM
“Some foreign lady” used intentionally or not, is a clumsy/ derogatory term. As if the fact that she was “foreign” made it more of an issue. When in actual fact it shouldn’t have made a difference. You wouldn’t say “some Scottish lady”. Her background is an irrelevance to how well she does her job.

But hey ho. I guess I’m a snowflake too :)

ancient hibee
01-08-2019, 08:14 PM
“Some foreign lady” used intentionally or not, is a clumsy/ derogatory term. As if the fact that she was “foreign” made it more of an issue. When in actual fact it shouldn’t have made a difference. You wouldn’t say “some Scottish lady”. Her background is an irrelevance to how well she does her job.

Bank of Scotland moved a call centre from Northern Ireland because callers could not make out what was being said.

Bobbyjohnstone
01-08-2019, 08:20 PM

But hey ho. I guess I’m a snowflake too :) maybe u are? Who cares, its all about figure of speech. It was a foreign call centre by the sound of the chat I could hear when I was speaking to her, hence the term foreign lady. How the hell is that derogatory ffs :confused::confused: you are a big snowflake take that how you please,:cb

Rocky
01-08-2019, 08:24 PM
maybe u are? Who cares, its all about figure of speech. It was a foreign call centre by the sound of the chat I could hear when I was speaking to her, hence the term foreign lady. How the hell is that derogatory ffs :confused::confused: you are a big snowflake take that how you please,:cb

Gosh you sound worked up. You should try not to be so easily offended.

H18 SFR
01-08-2019, 08:35 PM
maybe u are? Who cares, its all about figure of speech. It was a foreign call centre by the sound of the chat I could hear when I was speaking to her, hence the term foreign lady. How the hell is that derogatory ffs :confused::confused: you are a big snowflake take that how you please,:cb

Out of interest, what does the term snowflake actually mean?

Bristolhibby
01-08-2019, 08:43 PM

Should it not have been “some person” so as not to be sexist.

😉

J

Bristolhibby
01-08-2019, 08:45 PM

You are a precious one of a kind.

Right wingers love to hurl it around. As if being part of the mob is something to be proud of.

J

marinello59
01-08-2019, 08:49 PM

No need for the personal stuff, please cut it out.

Bobbyjohnstone
01-08-2019, 08:49 PM
Basically easily offended or someone who actively tries to find things which offend them. You could go on and on. I have no problems with anyone’s opinion but Some some people take it too far you have to watch every word you write every word you say. Just in case you offend someone.
At the end of the day all I want is a ticket for my son not to be accused of being racist in the process.
I think it’s wrong if we have to pay 7p a minute to talk to a foreign call centre about a ticket. If that’s racist well I give up. I will go to the ticket office on Saturday and waste beer time.

Bobbyjohnstone
01-08-2019, 08:55 PM
Sorry For that but he basically called me a racist
No need for the personal stuff, please cut it out.

H18 SFR
01-08-2019, 10:04 PM
Basically easily offended or someone who actively tries to find things which offend them. You could go on and on. I have no problems with anyone’s opinion but Some some people take it too far you have to watch every word you write every word you say. Just in case you offend someone.
At the end of the day all I want is a ticket for my son not to be accused of being racist in the process.
I think it’s wrong if we have to pay 7p a minute to talk to a foreign call centre about a ticket. If that’s racist well I give up. I will go to the ticket office on Saturday and waste beer time.

I suspected it was a term to offend someone. Really no need for verbals, we're all Hibs fans at the end of the day.

CMurdoch
01-08-2019, 11:05 PM
Fek, that blew up fast :wink:

Bobbyjohnstone
02-08-2019, 01:42 PM
Wee update I emailed hibs yesterday. Phone call today from a lass called Mel all sorted in 5 mins ggtth

Groathillgrump
02-08-2019, 01:55 PM
Wee update I emailed hibs yesterday. Phone call today from a lass called Mel all sorted in 5 mins ggtth

Was Mel a foreign lass? :stirrer:

CMurdoch
02-08-2019, 01:55 PM

Email has for some time proved the most effective way to contact the ticket office to resolve issues.
The telephone is someone trying to cut to the front of the queue and demanding immediate attention.
Answering email enquiries is a much better system and allows staff to work in a logical way to make efficient use of their time.
The consensus of sensible folk is that the ticket office staff are very helpful and will make every effort to resolve your ticket issue.
I admit to frustration over a couple of issues in the past but would never consider taking it out on the staff.

On reflection all but 1 of the issues could have been resolved without annoyance had i not arrived at the stadium at 10 minutes to 3pm/7:45pm.
We are all learning all the time..................mostly from when things go wrong!

ancient hibee
02-08-2019, 01:56 PM
A lass!!More gender stereotyping:greengrin