PDA

View Full Version : Tickets not sent, no answer from ticket office

thorbs
30-07-2019, 09:31 AM
I have bought three tickets for the game tonight and they have not been delivered in the post.
I must have tried about a dozen times to get through to the ticket office, even to change them to print-at-home tickets but just can't get an answer. You press option 1 and end up in a Ticketmaster call centre who then tell you call the ticket office and select option 2 which just rings out as no one picks up.
Anyone else having trouble?

Steven79
30-07-2019, 09:33 AM
Have you tried emailing them?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

CMurdoch
30-07-2019, 09:49 AM
Ticket office doesn't open until 10am

thorbs
30-07-2019, 09:51 AM
Not yet, do you know the email address, please?

Yeah I phoned between 3pm-5pm yesterday and twice this morning after 10am.

JimBHibees
30-07-2019, 09:54 AM
Not yet, do you know the email address, please?

Yeah I phoned between 3pm-5pm yesterday and twice this morning after 10am.

tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk

CMurdoch
30-07-2019, 09:58 AM

:aok:beat me to it

JimBHibees
30-07-2019, 09:59 AM
:aok:beat me to it

Colin Murdock was never the quickest. :greengrin

thorbs
30-07-2019, 10:03 AM

cheers, i'll try that.

BlackSheep
30-07-2019, 10:08 AM
0131 661 2159‬

Try this number, this is the number that called me last week to confirm my daughter’s season ticket.

thorbs
30-07-2019, 12:34 PM
Still no joy. Utterly useless. Can't get anyone to answer the bloody phone at the ticket office. I've tried once an hour since 4pm last night, obviously during working hours, and just get the same result. Put's me off buying single match tickets again.

JimBHibees
30-07-2019, 12:36 PM
Still no joy. Utterly useless. Can't get anyone to answer the bloody phone at the ticket office. I've tried once an hour since 4pm last night, obviously during working hours, and just get the same result. Put's me off buying single match tickets again.

Send another email and keep trying on phone sure you will get through eventually

Oscar T Grouch
30-07-2019, 12:38 PM

II know its probably a stupid question but you definitely marked them to be posted out? Could you have maybe hit the print at home option instead, maybe worth looking at your order confirmation?

thorbs
30-07-2019, 12:43 PM
Yeah, I've looked at that as well. Thought I was being daft and maybe selected print-at-home but they were definitely meant to be sent out.

Power
30-07-2019, 01:06 PM
You’ve definitely done the right things and someone from the Ticket Office will call you back from the email pinged on to the tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk email address.

The Ticket Office will reprint tickets for you tonight at the office. No concerns there.

I’m here to help any way I can - popping doon early myself before a beer in HSA.

HibeeDaz6270
30-07-2019, 01:12 PM
You’ve definitely done the right things and someone from the Ticket Office will call you back from the email pinged on to the tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk email address.

The Ticket Office will reprint tickets for you tonight at the office. No concerns there.

I’m here to help any way I can - popping doon early myself before a beer in HSA.

I have also tried to contact the ticket office on a number of occasions but it rings out. It charges you a connection charge every time to.

I got through on the 0131 number but all they can do is try direct you, but still no luck

My query is not for tonights match, but i have tried today and yesterday to get through with no luck. It appears the phones are not answered for long periods.

I have recently bought 6 season tickets & wanted to add one ticket as a one off next to us for my partner for the st mirren game. However unable to do this online without buying additional ticket. Is there any way to do this. I understand the policy, but the 6 season tickets i have do consist of 3 kids tickets already.

thanks

Power
30-07-2019, 01:33 PM
I have also tried to contact the ticket office on a number of occasions but it rings out. It charges you a connection charge every time to.

I got through on the 0131 number but all they can do is try direct you, but still no luck

My query is not for tonights match, but i have tried today and yesterday to get through with no luck. It appears the phones are not answered for long periods.

I have recently bought 6 season tickets & wanted to add one ticket as a one off next to us for my partner for the st mirren game. However unable to do this online without buying additional ticket. Is there any way to do this. I understand the policy, but the 6 season tickets i have do consist of 3 kids tickets already.
To
thanks

Definitely send this query off to tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk.

Given the uniqueness of the request it’s one for the TO to sort directly to get you exactly what you want and to ensure you don’t have to purchase anything extra either online or over the phone.

Iggy Pope
30-07-2019, 01:48 PM
Yeah, I've looked at that as well. Thought I was being daft and maybe selected print-at-home but they were definitely meant to be sent out.

Try the main reception on 661 2159.
If you explain the dilemma they’ll get you through to them. Worked for me in the past.

HibeeDaz6270
30-07-2019, 01:51 PM
Definitely send this query off to tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk.

Given the uniqueness of the request it’s one for the TO to sort directly to get you exactly what you want and to ensure you don’t have to purchase anything extra either online or over the phone.

Thanks, I have done but no response as yet.

The service definately needs looked at as should not be so difficult to speak to someone directly. I had same issue when actually buying the season tickets.

We are charged a connection fee per call to a number which it appears is left to ring out.

Power
30-07-2019, 01:57 PM

The service definately needs looked at as should not be so difficult to speak to someone directly. I had same issue when actually buying the season tickets.

We are charged a connection fee per call to a number which it appears is left to ring out.

I’ll get that feedback to the right source ✅

Iggy Pope
30-07-2019, 02:03 PM

Have you tried the main reception number?

HibeeDaz6270
30-07-2019, 03:08 PM
Have you tried the main reception number?
Got through on a 0131 number and they tried to direct me to ticket office, but it again rang out and eventually cut off.

If i dont hear back tomorrow i will end up just buying an adult and a kid online ( only need the adult ) as connection charges etc have pretty much equated to the same amount.

Just dont think there should be such difficulty in speaking to the ticket office direct via the phone.

CMurdoch
30-07-2019, 03:38 PM
Colin Murdock was never the quickest. :greengrin

He wasnae even very good!