Commentary is about 20 seconds ahead of the action unfortunately

MileHighBees
26-07-2019, 06:58 PM
Commentary is about 20 seconds ahead of the action unfortunately

Had same issue
Refreshed the page and it seems better now

AZhibee
26-07-2019, 07:10 PM
Wall gone in new format? Though a thread here can serve the same purpose. Hello to everyone watching worldwide on HibsTV.

Billy
26-07-2019, 07:13 PM
Wall gone in new format? Though a thread here can serve the same purpose. Hello to everyone watching worldwide on HibsTV.

This is something that is being worked on. 👍🏻

IberianHibernian
26-07-2019, 07:45 PM
Good picture ( except seems to be getting dark - floodlights perhaps ) , excellent sound and like commentary . Only complaint is at beginnings of matches - "Watch " didn`t appear till after kick off . It was the same v Arbroath . May be just early in season with changes mentioned the other day here to try to stop people cheating our club but annoying to rush home from work early to log on well before kick off to find you don`t see first minutes .

AZhibee
26-07-2019, 07:54 PM
Good picture ( except seems to be getting dark - floodlights perhaps ) , excellent sound and like commentary . Only complaint is at beginnings of matches - "Watch " didn`t appear till after kick off . It was the same v Arbroath . May be just early in season with changes mentioned the other day here to try to stop people cheating our club but annoying to rush home from work early to log on well before kick off to find you don`t see first minutes .

Was able to get video 15 minutes before and audio 10 before kickoff, but was a bit confused with new format.

Forza Fred
27-07-2019, 12:20 AM
Agree with comments re confusing.

Screen entry levels need to be setup to be idiot proof...so idiots like me can enjoy a smooth transmission.

Comments here suggest they underestimate us idiots capability to misunderstand.

SingaporeHibs
27-07-2019, 01:08 AM
I’m maybe biased as I love the job the Hibs TV does for me but I don’t think an away game at Elgin is a game I would expect to have a perfect stream. Any stream is only as good as the weakest link. GGTTH and Long live Hibs TV

Forza Fred
27-07-2019, 01:42 AM
I’m maybe biased as I love the job the Hibs TV does for me but I don’t think an away game at Elgin is a game I would expect to have a perfect stream. Any stream is only as good as the weakest link. GGTTH and Long live Hibs TV

Stream was fine as it was taken from BT tv.

I watched the first half on Hibs tv on the pc, before adjourning to my armchair throne to watch it on proper telly on Bein Sports

FilipinoHibs
27-07-2019, 01:49 AM
Stream was fine as it was taken from BT tv.

I watched the first half on Hibs tv on the pc, before adjourning to my armchair throne to watch it on proper telly on Bein Sports

I watched in bed in the Philippines and quality and stream were great.