PDA

View Full Version : Kamberi on Lennon bust-up

Bayern Bru
24-07-2019, 09:37 PM
In the EEN (https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/latest-hibs-news/hibs-florian-kamberi-speaks-for-first-time-on-neil-lennon-fall-out-1-4970611).

we are hibs
24-07-2019, 09:39 PM
He doesn't say anything about the bust up. And I see the daily record are stirring claiming he said he is using hibs as a stepping stone. That's nothing like he was quoted saying. He said he is happy at hibs and wants to be here and give his all foe the club and fans. He said one day he will move on and that hes being linked with clubs down south means he's doing something right but at no point did he suggest he was using hibs as a stepping stone.

Here’s Lucy!
24-07-2019, 09:42 PM
The ‘bust-up’ was not mentioned in the article.

Carheenlea
24-07-2019, 09:42 PM
A lot of words that don’t really tell us anything or let light into revealing what happened with any supposed bust up.

Hibee Mac
24-07-2019, 09:51 PM
So basically it's the old journalist special of "add a juicy lie of a headline to a nothing interview and fill the page with adds to make it worthwhile".

Here’s Lucy!
24-07-2019, 09:52 PM
So basically it's the old journalist special of "add a juicy lie of a headline to a nothing interview and fill the page with adds to make it worthwhile".

Exactly. :aok:

Franck Stanton
24-07-2019, 09:54 PM
Article is just a "column-filler" . Nothing new or unknown in it.
What I do think is Flo is now playing with a smile on his face, and seems to be recapturing the form of his fist 6 months with us. Signs are he will have a good seasoned us.

Bangkok Hibby
25-07-2019, 01:08 AM
Nothing to see here

neil7908
25-07-2019, 07:06 AM
Kamberi's comments were very professional. Think we'll see him back to his best this season.

SouthMoroccoStu
25-07-2019, 07:30 AM
Sensationalism and misleading headline to sell papers/clickbait

Poor stuff from our local paper

GreenOnions
25-07-2019, 07:31 AM
Good interview from Flo. I expect the big man to do well this season

The 90+2
25-07-2019, 07:36 AM
The headline should be that Kamberi is staying and committed to having a good season which is great news going forward.

Vault Boy
25-07-2019, 08:02 AM
Good interview from Flo. I expect the big man to do well this season

That's what I take from this article too. Glad to see he's looking forward to this season, amongst the rumours on here that he wants away. A happy, motivated Flo will be like a new signing for us. He's easily one of the best strikers in the league on form.

Big_Franck
25-07-2019, 09:52 AM
Sensationalism and misleading headline to sell papers/clickbait

Poor stuff from our local paper

It's the 'journalism' of today unfortunately. Getting page views by any means to generate ad revenue for failing papers is the only way for them to stay in a job.

Stevie Reid
25-07-2019, 10:13 AM
Very mature comments from Flo. Even with his huge drop off in form, his scoring record for us is extremely healthy - 22 goals in 51 starts.

He's very raw still, but when he's good, he's very good. The big question re: how far he can go will rest on how regularly he can hit that top level.

Here's hoping for a big season from him.

25-07-2019, 11:39 AM
Very mature comments from Flo. Even with his huge drop off in form, his scoring record for us is extremely healthy - 22 goals in 51 starts.

He's very raw still, but when he's good, he's very good. The big question re: how far he can go will rest on how regularly he can hit that top level.

Here's hoping for a big season from him.

Exactly, very mature. Nothing wrong with what he said. I thought the EEN article was fine. DR trying to make it out to be something sensational, which it isn't. Surprised they never shoehorned in something about the post match cup final scenes.