PDA

View Full Version : Spl 11

leithsansiro
20-07-2019, 11:48 AM
With all the negative chat about where we will or won’t be finishing this year and the comments about the relative strength of other teams compared to us, I was thinking about how many of our players would get into an SPL 11 (excluding Celtic, and possibly Rangers players because their budgets are huge)

1 Marciano
2 O’Donnell (Killie)
3 Stevenson or maybe Taylor (Killie)
4 Souttar (them)
5 McKenna (Aberdeen)
6 Ferguson (Aberdeen)
7 Turnbull (Motherwell)
8 Allan
9 Brophy (Killie)
10 Naismith (them)
11 McGinn (Aberdeen)

Thoughts?

ShetlandHibby
20-07-2019, 06:10 PM
Stevenson over Taylor?? You’re high.

DTS
20-07-2019, 06:13 PM
I’d have Boyle over mcginn every day of the week, I’d also take mberi over brophy for all brophy’s praise he only scored 11 league goals last season(yes more than flo) he just happens to always score against us.

Lewiehas2
20-07-2019, 08:36 PM
Don’t get the Souttar hype, maybe I’m bias (definitely am in general), but he’s not that great on the ball and has always struggled defensively against us

JimboHibs
20-07-2019, 08:52 PM
With all the negative chat about where we will or won’t be finishing this year and the comments about the relative strength of other teams compared to us, I was thinking about how many of our players would get into an SPL 11 (excluding Celtic, and possibly Rangers players because their budgets are huge)

1 Marciano
2 O’Donnell (Killie)
4 Souttar (them)
5 McKenna (Aberdeen)
6 Ferguson (Aberdeen)
7 Turnbull (Motherwell)
8 Allan
9 Brophy (Killie)
10 Naismith (them)
11 McGinn (Aberdeen)

Thoughts?

What a pish team if thats the best our league can come up with.

AugustaHibs
20-07-2019, 09:10 PM

1 Marciano
2 O’Donnell (Killie)
4 Souttar (them)
5 McKenna (Aberdeen)
6 Ferguson (Aberdeen)
7 Turnbull (Motherwell)
8 Allan
9 Brophy (Killie)
10 Naismith (them)
11 McGinn (Aberdeen)

Thoughts?

You’re at it 100%

leithsansiro
21-07-2019, 06:52 AM
You’re at it 100%

So your pick of 11 players would be...?

leithsansiro
21-07-2019, 06:53 AM
What a pish team if thats the best our league can come up with.

Who would you edit in or out? Genuinely curious

Heisenberg
21-07-2019, 07:02 AM
Marciano

O’Donnell
McKenna
Berra
Taylor

Boyle
Ferguson
Allan
Turnbull
Horgan

Cosgrove

Unseen work
21-07-2019, 07:33 AM
If the old firm aren’t included.

...............................Lewis.............. .......

O’Donnell...........Berra....McKenna.....Taylo r...

..............Turnbull.....Ferguson.....Allan..... .........

Boyle............................................. .....Horgan..

............................Naismith.............

Bryson and Mulumbu should probably be in there. Lack of good forward players outwith the old firm.

calumhibee1
21-07-2019, 08:22 AM
Naismith isn’t back at Hearts is he?

Eyrie
21-07-2019, 09:34 AM
Naismith isn’t back at Hearts is he?

Hasn't signed with them yet.

It was suggested that, although his contract with Norwich finished on 30 June, it still pays him for the next month unless he signs with someone else so it might just be a matter of time.

JimboHibs
21-07-2019, 11:50 AM
Who would you edit in or out? Genuinely curious

None and its still a pish team for a league select.

Allant1981
21-07-2019, 11:59 AM
None and its still a pish team for a league select.

why not actually put a team up and debate it rather than coming over like a tool

JimboHibs
21-07-2019, 01:13 PM
why not actually put a team up and debate it rather than coming over like a tool

I have what bit do you not understand , that is a pish team for a league select and i couldnt pick a better team !!

You care to tell us why its not a pish team , rather than having a personal dig.

Allant1981
21-07-2019, 01:22 PM
I have what bit do you not understand , that is a pish team for a league select and i couldnt pick a better team !!

You care to tell us why its not a pish team , rather than having a personal dig.

No you didnt, your reply as to who you would take out or put in was to say none and say it was still a pain team, I didnt say it wasnt a pish team, I've not had a chance to think who I would pick but will do, rather than putting in a pointless post