PDA

View Full Version : Eticketing

wookie70
19-07-2019, 08:43 AM
Has anyone tried to use the eticketing for the Alloa game. The deal for Adult plus one kid is really good but if you have two kids I can't get seats together. The system is set up better in many ways as it is trying to keep clumps of seats together but if you are buying a package plus a single I can't seem to get them together.

Brightside
19-07-2019, 08:48 AM
Has anyone tried to use the eticketing for the Alloa game. The deal for Adult plus one kid is really good but if you have two kids I can't get seats together. The system is set up better in many ways as it is trying to keep clumps of seats together but if you are buying a package plus a single I can't seem to get them together.

It doesn’t allow you to pick your ST seats on this package either. Poor.

Steven79
19-07-2019, 08:55 AM

I tried to get seats in the in the east but it kept giving me ones at the top of section 37 (Nearest the famous five) so I gave up and choose seats in the West Stand instead.

You could purchase a family group then see if you can add a spare seat next to it but yeah I agree it's painful.

wookie70
19-07-2019, 09:04 AM
Worked it out eventually. Just added half a dozen packages in the area I wanted and then chose a single seat and deleted the packages until I got 3 together. It would be so much easier if it told you the seat number and row number when you hover the mouse over the dot. The email is decent when you receive the tickets allowing you the choice to print, yes please, or add to Android or Apple phones. I'll have a look at the Android option later but print this time. The pricing is great for Adult plus an under 18 but pity you cannot have another kid added on at a very good price. Still £25 for the three of us is decent. Good idea shutting the stands behind the goals too as that should improve the atmosphere.

jeffers
19-07-2019, 10:06 AM
Worked it out eventually. Just added half a dozen packages in the area I wanted and then chose a single seat and deleted the packages until I got 3 together. It would be so much easier if it told you the seat number and row number when you hover the mouse over the dot. The email is decent when you receive the tickets allowing you the choice to print, yes please, or add to Android or Apple phones. I'll have a look at the Android option later but print this time. The pricing is great for Adult plus an under 18 but pity you cannot have another kid added on at a very good price. Still £25 for the three of us is decent. Good idea shutting the stands behind the goals too as that should improve the atmosphere.

Totally agree with the bit in bold, if it can show the section and row why not the actual seat. It took me a bit of fannying about until I was able to select my normal seats.

IrnBru22
19-07-2019, 10:15 AM

Does the Print at Home/Apple Wallet link get sent with every confirmation email as standard? I’m on the eticketing website now and there’s no option for print at home, only collection from Hibernian.

Steven79
19-07-2019, 10:17 AM
Does the Print at Home/Apple Wallet link get sent with every confirmation email as standard? I’m on the eticketing website now and there’s no option for print at home, only collection from Hibernian.

Is that a student ticket?

IrnBru22
19-07-2019, 10:28 AM
Is that a student ticket?

It is yeah. I guess because it’s a new season I’m gonna have to show them my student card again?

Steven79
19-07-2019, 10:29 AM
It is yeah. I guess because it’s a new season I’m gonna have to show them my student card again?

Yeah you will, they don't allow you to do print at home tickets for students unless they have it on the system that you are a student.

IrnBru22
19-07-2019, 10:39 AM
Yeah you will, they don't allow you to do print at home tickets for students unless they have it on the system that you are a student.

Cheers

wookie70
19-07-2019, 12:09 PM
The pdf of the ticket is sent in the Email with the phone options

Hibee87
19-07-2019, 01:26 PM
This is terrible, you cant choose your own seat with the Adult and Kids thing? I want to add 2 additonal adults as well, but its pure luck wether there is seats available.

Nice they are addressing the ticketing system, but still work to do!

BoomtownHibees
19-07-2019, 02:14 PM
This is terrible, you cant choose your own seat with the Adult and Kids thing? I want to add 2 additonal adults as well, but its pure luck wether there is seats available.

Seats weren’t reserved for anybody, not just those buying the “adult & kids thing”

Hibee87
19-07-2019, 02:34 PM
Seats weren’t reserved for anybody, not just those buying the “adult & kids thing”

Im not sure what you mean?

I selected the Adult and child and was given random seats in the section I selected, and was not able to change these. On the same screen where I got the Child and Adult I selected +2 on for an Adult ticket which assigned 2 Adult tickets no where near where I got the Adult and Child, again, without an option to change the seat.

In the end I selected 4 seats together and paid full whack. Like I said, its great the eticketing is being addressed but appears there is still some things they need to iron out.

BoomtownHibees
19-07-2019, 02:45 PM
Im not sure what you mean?

I selected the Adult and child and was given random seats in the section I selected, and was not able to change these. On the same screen where I got the Child and Adult I selected +2 on for an Adult ticket which assigned 2 Adult tickets no where near where I got the Adult and Child, again, without an option to change the seat.

In the end I selected 4 seats together and paid full whack. Like I said, its great the eticketing is being addressed but appears there is still some things they need to iron out.

Sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you meant you wanted to reserve your own season ticket seats. That sounds rubbish if you are just allocated random seats without being able to change!!

wookie70
19-07-2019, 03:54 PM

You can choose a section at the bottom. I just added loads of package tickets and then chose a single to go with what I got.

Hibee87
19-07-2019, 04:41 PM
Sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you meant you wanted to reserve your own season ticket seats. That sounds rubbish if you are just allocated random seats without being able to change!!

No worries 👍

Hibee87
19-07-2019, 04:44 PM
You can choose a section at the bottom. I just added loads of package tickets and then chose a single to go with what I got.

I did choose a section, 41, it gave me FF (very back) for the adult and child. Then the rest was D (down the front) l.
I seen the op suggestion of this and tried several times and it didn't even always give them in the same section.
I just paid for selecting seats in the end so no real Hassel, sure it will be improved upon 👍

wookie70
19-07-2019, 05:30 PM
I did choose a section, 41, it gave me FF (very back) for the adult and child. Then the rest was D (down the front) l.
I seen the op suggestion of this and tried several times and it didn't even always give them in the same section.
I just paid for selecting seats in the end so no real Hassel, sure it will be improved upon 👍

Hopefully but I wouldn't hold my breath