PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: MATCHDAY INFO | HIBERNIAN V ALLOA ATHLETIC

RSS Bot
19-07-2019, 08:00 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10135)

elevengoats
19-07-2019, 08:48 AM
Well, funnily enough they charged me £15 instead of £13 (even though I'm a season ticket holder) when I bought my ticket 10 days ago. :rolleyes:

Brightside
19-07-2019, 08:48 AM
Well, funnily enough they charged me £15 instead of £13 (even though I'm a season ticket holder) when I bought my ticket 10 days ago. :rolleyes:

Did you choose the adult (STH) option.

BoomtownHibees
19-07-2019, 08:51 AM

How much did it tell you on your order summary before placing the order?

elevengoats
19-07-2019, 08:52 AM
Did you choose the adult (STH) option.

Ahh, too long ago to remember. Considering I had logged in when buying the ticket, surely the system 'saw' I'm a season ticket holder. Anyway, not a big deal just wondering if they have reduced the price recently or smth.

elevengoats
19-07-2019, 08:53 AM
How much did it tell you on your order summary before placing the order?
£15 + £1 post

Brightside
19-07-2019, 08:53 AM
Ahh, too long ago to remember. Considering I had logged in when buying the ticket, surely the system 'saw' I'm a season ticket holder. Anyway, not a big deal just wondering if they have reduced the price recently or smth.

Nope it doesn’t. Agreed it’s not great as it should auto pick that ticket for you.

wookie70
19-07-2019, 09:43 AM

You may have been buying a ticket for a non STH so the system needs to make you specify. It is a dreadful system but not sure we can blame it on this occasion

elevengoats
19-07-2019, 10:04 AM
You may have been buying a ticket for a non STH so the system needs to make you specify. It is a dreadful system but not sure we can blame it on this occasion

Nah, not blaming at all. System does need to be improved but people like me need to actually pay attention before randomly clicking somewhere. :)