PDA

View Full Version : Martin Boyle to climb Everest?

Forza Fred
17-07-2019, 10:51 PM
Australia have been drawn against Jordan, Chinese Tapie, Kuwait and Nepal in their preliminary World Cup qualifying group.

Home and away matches will be played between September and next June.

Martin may get to see a bit of the world.........not to mention a few cities in sunny Australia

Mixu62
18-07-2019, 12:06 AM
Hope there's at least one more game in sunny Brisbane, would be good to get along to see him. Good luck to him, though that's going to be a helluva lot of time sitting on planes. At least he doesn't need the upgrades for more leg-room! :greengrin

Ronniekirk
18-07-2019, 12:16 AM
Nepal is a beautiful country to go trekking in You can’t help but be touched by people’s generosity when they themselves have so little Puts Poverty here into perspective

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet Left Peg
18-07-2019, 12:44 AM
He'll be faster than Sherpa Tensing on a chairlift

Crunchie
18-07-2019, 01:40 AM
Australia have been drawn against Jordan, Chinese Tapie, Kuwait and Nepal in their preliminary World Cup qualifying group.

Home and away matches will be played between September and next June.

Martin may get to see a bit of the world.........not to mention a few cities in sunny Australia

I hope he doesn't miss too many of our games. On his game he can be a match winner.

FilipinoHibs
18-07-2019, 02:01 AM
Nepal is a beautiful country to go trekking in You can’t help but be touched by people’s generosity when they themselves have so little Puts Poverty here into perspective

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes same here in the Philippines. The UK and Scotland have so little to complain about when you see the poverty here and the friendliness and generosity of the Filipinos.