PDA

View Full Version : Announcement Birth of another wee Hibee

Stantons Angel
16-07-2019, 09:02 PM
Hi

Just wanted to let all my friends on here to know that my first grandchild a beautiful grandson arrived hale and heartly in Cambridge this afternoon weighing in at 6lb 8oz.

He and his mum are both doing well and dad's recovering. im Off to the Hibs shop in the morning to purchase his and his dad's new top for the new season.

He will also be Registered as a Hibs kid and as a season ticket holder tomorrow.

This Gran is so over come with emotion and love for the wee thing and cant wait to meet him in a few days time.

GGTTH

scuttle
16-07-2019, 09:07 PM
Hi

Just wanted to let all my friends on here to know that my first grandchild a beautiful grandson arrived hale and heartly in Cambridge this afternoon weighing in at 6lb 8oz.

He and his mum are both doing well and dad's recovering. im Off to the Hibs shop in the morning to purchase his and his dad's new top for the new season.

He will also be Registered as a Hibs kid and as a season ticket holder tomorrow.

This Gran is so over come with emotion and love for the wee thing and cant wait to meet him in a few days time.

GGTTH

Congratulations I'm sure you will spoil the wee one rotten

Hibeewilly
16-07-2019, 09:10 PM
Hi

GGTTH
Congratulations on the birth of your grandson......you're certainly getting him into the fold early:wink:

DarlingtonHibee
16-07-2019, 09:12 PM
Hi

GGTTH

Congratulations, welcome.

We are all Hibs....

The 90+2
16-07-2019, 09:14 PM
Congratulations. Another addition to the Hibernian family.

When my wee ones came, the only thing more perfect would have been if the midwifes surname was Henderson 💚

Here’s Lucy!
16-07-2019, 09:16 PM
Chuffed for you.

Another wee Hibby is never a bad thing. :aok:

GGTTH :flag:

1875godsgift
16-07-2019, 09:17 PM
Hi

GGTTH

Congratulations!

Still trying to get one of these in my size......

https://www.hiberniandirect.co.uk/leisure-fashion/babywear/hibee-sleepsuit-green

PatHead
16-07-2019, 09:21 PM
Congratulations to you and your family. Great times.

kevinc
16-07-2019, 10:07 PM
Congratulations 👍

southsider
16-07-2019, 10:10 PM
Congratulations to you and your family. Great times.

Congrats for Janette. Good Luck x

jacomo
16-07-2019, 10:14 PM
Hi

GGTTH

Congratulations to you and the entire family.

A baby born in a new era and will grow up with the entire Farmer era as part of Hibernian Football Club’s history. You can tell them about some turbulent times but some great days along the way.

:thumbsup:

Stantons Angel
16-07-2019, 10:32 PM
Congratulations I'm sure you will spoil the wee one rotten

SHhhh, im not allowed too.

Cant wait till i see there faces at Christmas! he he.

Stantons Angel
16-07-2019, 10:33 PM
Congratulations to you and the entire family.

A baby born in a new era and will grow up with the entire Farmer era as part of Hibernian Football Club’s history. You can tell them about some turbulent times but some great days along the way.

:thumbsup:

Dont worry i intend too! thank you for your nice words.

Stantons Angel
16-07-2019, 10:34 PM
Congrats for Janette. Good Luck x

Thanks. xx

Stantons Angel
16-07-2019, 10:36 PM
Congratulations!

Still trying to get one of these in my size......

https://www.hiberniandirect.co.uk/leisure-fashion/babywear/hibee-sleepsuit-green

Beautiful aint it! i got him the sleepsuit with the hat bib and vest with it. Dont think my daughter in law is too impressed.

She just doesnt understand me and the Hibs. Ah well.

The Harp
16-07-2019, 11:11 PM
Lovely stuff. Not many things in life come close to becoming a grandparent.
Congrats to you and your family. Enjoy!

Stantons Angel
17-07-2019, 12:10 AM
Lovely stuff. Not many things in life come close to becoming a grandparent.
Congrats to you and your family. Enjoy!

thank you so much.

Bangkok Hibby
17-07-2019, 12:45 AM
Your first! Fantastic, congratulations to all.

Hibs4185
17-07-2019, 01:06 AM
It’s a good day for new hibs fans as my wife is in labour just now in the Borders general with our first!

Had to check for any updates quickly on .net!!

martinmcgurk
17-07-2019, 06:44 AM
[Congratulations Janette. You can just tell how proud and excited you are. GGTTHQUOTE=Stantons Angel;5847339]Hi

GGTTH[/QUOTE]

Wee Effen Bee
17-07-2019, 06:50 AM
Congratulations J. You’re allowed to spoil grandchildren, then hand them back to Mum and Dad! 👶

oconnors_strip
17-07-2019, 07:09 AM
Congrats to you and the family

Nikki

Stantons Angel
17-07-2019, 09:27 AM
[Congratulations Janette. You can just tell how proud and excited you are. GGTTHQUOTE=Stantons Angel;5847339]Hi

GGTTH[/QUOTE]

Aw thanks Martin, it means a lot to me.

Im so so excited I haven't slept all night and have a thumping headache!
Going down to meet him soon, I just cant wait.! xx

Stantons Angel
17-07-2019, 09:28 AM
It’s a good day for new hibs fans as my wife is in labour just now in the Borders general with our first!

Had to check for any updates quickly on .net!!

naturally!

Hope everything is going well for you.

Stantons Angel
17-07-2019, 09:29 AM
Congrats to you and the family

Nikki

thanks Nikki, im over the moon!

Billy Whizz
17-07-2019, 09:33 AM
Congratulations to all the new mums, dads, grannies and grandpa’s😄

IWasThere2016
17-07-2019, 09:34 AM
:thumbsup: Congrats to all x

One Day Soon
17-07-2019, 09:41 AM
Hi

GGTTH

Excellent and congratulations. I hope to be a grandfather one day, looking forward to all of the joy with little of the responsibility...

Forza Fred
17-07-2019, 10:01 AM
Congrats.

Better subscribe to Hibs TV

Lots of weekends in Cambridge coming up for you I guess......

Eaststand
17-07-2019, 10:31 AM
Hi

GGTTH
Many congrats to all the new wee ones family :-)

GGTTH

KDY Hibs
17-07-2019, 10:38 AM
Hi

GGTTH

Congratulations!