PDA

View Full Version : Worst moaning ever heard at a Hibs match

PatHead
16-07-2019, 08:50 AM
In view of all the moaning going on just now (some possibly justified), what is the worst you have heard?

The old guy behind us started out not rating SJM. He then spent the next 3 seasons "justifying" it. Got really amusing at times.

(By worst I mean unjustified and if possible can we keep it lighthearted)

Billy Whizz
16-07-2019, 08:52 AM
In view of all the moaning going on just now (some possibly justified), what is the worst you have heard?

The old guy behind us started out not rating SJM. He then spent the next 3 seasons "justifying" it. Got really amusing at times.

Just what we need just now Pathead, another negative thread😎

Since452
16-07-2019, 08:55 AM
Falkirk semi when we were 3-0 down at HT. You'd have thought Fenlon had killed the granny of the guy infront of me. Realy bad stuff. Had to tell him to behave himself. Same guy was jumping around celebrating at 4-3 though.

MartinfaePorty
16-07-2019, 09:00 AM
Too many to mention. In the old days of terracing, at least you had the option to move away if it got too much. Special mention to a guy near me who thinks every keeper in the last 10 years has been dodgy and that any ball in the 18 yard box should be automatically claimed by them.

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

Since90+2
16-07-2019, 09:01 AM
Falkirk semi when we were 3-0 down at HT. You'd have thought Fenlon had killed the granny of the guy infront of me. Realy bad stuff. Had to tell him to behave himself. Same guy was jumping around celebrating at 4-3 though.

To be fair I think most fans were abit annoyed we happened to be 3-0 at half time to Falkirk in a semi final.

Since452
16-07-2019, 09:05 AM
To be fair I think most fans were abit annoyed we happened to be 3-0 at half time to Falkirk in a semi final.

I certainly was but guy was way OTT

Diclonius
16-07-2019, 09:15 AM

I was shouting a string of explitives when the second went in. Third was silent resignation.

The rest of the game was ok though. Don't think I celebrated a goal like the equaliser until 2016.

FilipinoHibs
16-07-2019, 09:27 AM

A group of guys near me used to slate Jones because he was in the team ahead of Murray. It went on for seasons despite him being a a colusus and bleeding green and white. I was sad I did not have a seat next to them for the 2007 final.

Daydreamer
16-07-2019, 09:31 AM
Not at a Hibs match but about Newell on here after 3 friendlies and 1 league cup tie.For GS give the guy at least 15 games then judge him. If he is to be the left sided midfield/striker he probably knows himself that he will have to do more.

PatHead
16-07-2019, 09:39 AM
Too many to mention. In the old days of terracing, at least you had the option to move away if it got too much. Special mention to a guy near me who thinks every keeper in the last 10 years has been dodgy and that any ball in the 18 yard box should be automatically claimed by them.

Is that Dave? :wink:

The Captain....
16-07-2019, 09:41 AM
Probably Brian Hamilton and Torto were some of the worst in terms of sustained abuse from the stands. Latterly I think Super Joe turned it round..thankfully cos he was and is a great lad...and Hammy was eventually bought by Hearts..in fact amazingly Im sure he scored on his debut for them.

Listening to fans give a running commentary on whats going on in front of them with their own tactical analysis pisses me off..everyone has an opinion on phases of play but the constant"he should have done this or that" from the punters or telling them what to do when they are on the ball can become pretty annoying. I often wonder if they take it into other parts of their life and provide a constant critique of others driving or their partners cooking the tea etc.

PatHead
16-07-2019, 09:43 AM
Probably Brian Hamilton and Torto were some of the worst in terms of sustained abuse from the stands. Latterly I think Super Joe turned it round..thankfully cos he was and is a great lad...and Hammy was eventually bought by Hearts..in fact amazingly Im sure he scored on his debut for them.

Listening to fans give a running commentary on whats going on in front of them with their own tactical analysis pisses me off..everyone has an opinion on phases of play but the constant"he should have done this or that" from the punters or telling them what to do when they are on the ball can become pretty annoying. I often wonder if they take it into other parts of their life and provide a constant critique of others driving or their partners cooking the tea etc.

A bit like the Harry Enfield character. You don't want to do it like that, you want to do it like this......

Wonder if they ever think before they speak?

Scottie
16-07-2019, 09:47 AM
Least he stayed till the end unlike some others that day :duck::greengrin

BILLYHIBS
16-07-2019, 09:52 AM
“ Hamilton, Hamilton, Hamilton you come up here and sit beside me!”

” Tortolano Ive seen better ball control in a man wi 10 bairns!”

SquashedFrogg
16-07-2019, 09:54 AM
Not the worst but certainly the most bizarre.

Sat in FF lower when my boy was younger. Two old boys sat behind us. Comments heard included:

"Aww, suffering catfish!"

"He's about as much use as pipe reek!"

Bristolhibby
16-07-2019, 10:00 AM

TBF the context of that 3-0 was the 5-1 the time before when we last visited Hampden.

I like him was losing my ****.

J

Hiber-nation
16-07-2019, 10:04 AM
Used to be an absolute clown in the North Enclosure who had an absolute hatred of Ralph Callachan because of him being ex-Hearts. It didn't matter who told him to shut up, or how well Ralph was playing he just ranted on and on about how Ralph was a herts ****.

One night we were home to Dundee I think, Ralphie was having a blinder and went on a mazy run. For every player Ralph beat this erse would shout "NEVER" until finally he rounded the keeper after beating 5 players and tapped it into the empty net. The guy just walked out and was never seen again.

MartinfaePorty
16-07-2019, 10:05 AM
Is that Dave? :wink:He's just naturally gloomy about everything :-)

calumhibee1
16-07-2019, 10:08 AM
Used to be an absolute clown in the North Enclosure who had an absolute hatred of Ralph Callachan because of him being ex-Hearts. It didn't matter who told him to shut up, or how well Ralph was playing he just ranted on and on about how Ralph was a herts ****.

One night we were home to Dundee I think, Ralphie was having a blinder and went on a mazy run. For every player Ralph beat this erse would shout "NEVER" until finally he rounded the keeper after beating 5 players and tapped it into the empty net. The guy just walked out and was never seen again.

😂😂😂

The 90+2
16-07-2019, 10:16 AM
Least he stayed till the end unlike some others that day :duck::greengrin

Guilty.

Williamson was getting it tight big time before he left. 3 games in particular: we lost 2-0 at the pink dump (2 own goals I’m sure of it) and lost 2-0 at home to Dunfermline (Brewster scored both which I thought was ironic) 4-0 at home to Celtic where I’m sure Agathe scored twice too.

Barman Stanton
16-07-2019, 10:23 AM
Guilty.

Williamson was getting it tight big time before he left. 3 games in particular: we lost 2-0 at the pink dump (2 own goals I’m sure of it) and lost 2-0 at home to Dunfermline (Brewster scored both which I thought was ironic) 4-0 at home to Celtic where I’m sure Agathe scored twice too.

During that Period Williamson was speaking to the fans before games in the main stand corporate section. I assume this didnt go on for too long, bit of a stupid idea prior to the game. Once when I was there I saw Joe Baker give him a right hard time. It was pretty surreal.

Speedway
16-07-2019, 10:30 AM
Torto, Hammy, Billy Findlay and Davie Fellinger got it tighter that anyone else that I can recall.

They'd have a case to sue for abuse if it had happened these days.

I also have a memory of Chris Hogg running over to the old East to tell some fans to wrap it, or am I imagining that one?

The 90+2
16-07-2019, 10:35 AM
During that Period Williamson was speaking to the fans before games in the main stand corporate section. I assume this didnt go on for too long, bit of a stupid idea prior to the game. Once when I was there I saw Joe Baker give him a right hard time. It was pretty surreal.

That vaguely rings a bell aye! I was west lower but I can remember the confrontation parts.

oldbutdim
16-07-2019, 10:47 AM
Torto, Hammy, Billy Findlay and Davie Fellinger got it tighter that anyone else that I can recall.

They'd have a case to sue for abuse if it had happened these days.

I also have a memory of Chris Hogg running over to the old East to tell some fans to wrap it, or am I imagining that one?

You're not imagining it.
:aok:

Barman Stanton
16-07-2019, 10:51 AM
You're not imagining it.

Super Joe did the same thing once, away to Falkirk if I remember rightly.

matty_f
16-07-2019, 10:58 AM
Guy at the back of the West Lower, near the Dunbar end (think it was the third section from the end) at the Scottish Cup derby where Wotherspoon scored the winner off of Zaliukas. Guy was giving Wotherspoon it tight all game and barely celebrated when he scored the winner. Think the same guy walked out of the meeting the Leeann Dempster had when she arrived at the club (when the Petrie out protest was happening) because she couldn't sack Petrie.

Northernhibee
16-07-2019, 11:01 AM
When Potter got overexcited with his boss when they beat us last year 😳

Tom Hart RIP
16-07-2019, 11:02 AM
Remember a guy raging after we beat Motherwell 6-1 or 6-2 during the Tornadoes era. We scored 5 in the first half and his gripe was that we only scored 1 in the second.

we are hibs
16-07-2019, 11:06 AM
Never seen such an angry guy as this guy after we chucked away the 6-2 lead away to Motherwell. Can remember feeling burst at the end of that game. Wasn't even raging as it was so hibs. Then this big red face came on the bus and was giving it "get rid of every single one of them. A swear to **** if a see any eh them in a hibs shirt next season I'll be on the park and telling them what a think of them"

Seen him a few days later having the time of his life as Colin Nish got 2 goals to send us into Europe. Football eh?

Hibee87
16-07-2019, 11:13 AM
Away match, think it was Hamilton. Some guy was giving Chris Hogg dugs abuse from before kick off, I think he was even having a decent enough game, some woman telt the guy to shut it and support the team. The guy then went on a sexist tirade about woman not having an opinion about football and how men 'killing the beast and woman cooking it was how things should be'. Memory is a bit hazy but sure the bloke the woman was with was trying to get at him.

danhibees1875
16-07-2019, 11:14 AM
There's an older guy along from me who moans at everything and everyone, constantly swearing infront of his, I assume, grandson and stamping his feet in a temper.

I can't wait to find out if he's renewed for next year, it's rather entertaining. :greengrin

Fuzzywuzzy
16-07-2019, 11:14 AM
There's a guy near me spends all game going '****ing rubbish', '****ing useless' or 'booooooooo'. Unfortunately he doesn't say 'hurumph'

One Day Soon
16-07-2019, 11:16 AM

Brilliant, just brilliant.

Hibernian Verse
16-07-2019, 11:22 AM
Honourable mention to the guy in Section 13 in the West that was first heard hating on Chris Hogg. Subsequently he has taken a shine to Lewis Stevenson who is one of the worst players to don the green & white jersey. :rolleyes:

Arch Stanton
16-07-2019, 11:24 AM
Guys referring to Efe as Awfy.

Kind of amusing but a bit crass and way wide of the mark.

Hibernian Verse
16-07-2019, 11:26 AM
Also, I can't remember where it was...possibly St Mirren...but Rob Jones had to tell the fans to calm down and stop abusing Ma Kalambay.

we are hibs
16-07-2019, 11:29 AM
Anyone going to admit to their moaning coming back to bite them on the arse? I had was giving David Gray pelters after the falkirk play off 2nd leg. Wanted him and about 7 others released so we could start afresh again :hilarious

matty_f
16-07-2019, 11:33 AM
Anyone going to admit to their moaning coming back to bite them on the arse? I had was giving David Gray pelters after the falkirk play off 2nd leg. Wanted him and about 7 others released so we could start afresh again :hilarious

No, but I can remember the opposite happening when I vociferously defended Colin Calderwood (i know :greengrin) in an argument with Blackpool Hibs, who was completely and utterly correct, so the opposite happened to me. :faf:

georgieboy
16-07-2019, 11:38 AM
The best one I heard was aimed at Sammy Baird at Easter Road, in the early sixties - "C'mon Sammy, I've seen milk turn quicker than you" Priceless !

IWasThere2016
16-07-2019, 11:52 AM
Lewis lol. Probably the most admired player to have donned the Green and White jersey these past 12 years. Loved my every manager he’s played under and a role model to younger squad members. Apologies Hibernian V erse if I’m disagreeing with you

I think HV is quoting without quotes :wink:

gogs_t
16-07-2019, 12:10 PM

One of my favourite Hibs goals!

There was guy in the South Enclosure when I used to stand behind the dugout who had a total dislike for Ally MacLeod (and a few other as well but MacLeod got the brunt of it!) but he generally referred to him as 'YOU' instaed of using his name. Every game he'd shout and scream at MacLeod "What was that YOU?" "You're a waste of space YOU!" while his face would go red and be about to explode. A few seasons later, I was in the terracing and the guy was close to me and I wondered who his ire was aimed at now. Didn't take long - step up Gareth Evans. He shouted at him the whole game even though Evans scored 2 goals and eventually came out with the classic "are you incapable of a hat trick Evans?" :hilarious

jgl07
16-07-2019, 12:16 PM
I recall a real loudmouth at that match. He arrived 15 minutes late (and drunk) and was slagging the whole team off from the start. When we went 3-0 down he (and a few others) walked out. After they went the negativity in the crowd in our section went out with them.

The crowd got behind the team and the match tuned over. I am not sure what caused what.

.Sean.
16-07-2019, 12:28 PM
Anyone going to admit to their moaning coming back to bite them on the arse? I had was giving David Gray pelters after the falkirk play off 2nd leg. Wanted him and about 7 others released so we could start afresh again :hilariousThe 5-3 Killie game last season, guy behind me and my old man giving it tight as **** to Whittaker all first half, absolutely incessant, my dad turns round and asks him along of the lines of do you no fancy shouting something constructive instead? 5 minutes into the second half Whittaker strokes in a beauty on the volley (?) after SJM plays him in. Tbf to the guy he took it in great spirits and shook hands with my old man :thumbsup:

sixtwo
16-07-2019, 12:31 PM
Scottish cup semi against Dundee Utd. I seen the state of the goalie and turned to my mates and said he’s fatter than me. This is gonna be embarrassing

How wrong I was. One of the most memorable debuts ever and went on to achieve legendary status!

Hiber-nation
16-07-2019, 12:40 PM

There was guy in the South Enclosure when I used to stand behind the dugout who had a total dislike for Ally MacLeod (and a few other as well but MacLeod got the brunt of it!) but he generally referred to him as 'YOU' instaed of using his name. Every game he'd shout and scream at MacLeod "What was that YOU?" "You're a waste of space YOU!" while his face would go red and be about to explode. A few seasons later, I was in the terracing and the guy was close to me and I wondered who his ire was aimed at now. Didn't take long - step up Gareth Evans. He shouted at him the whole game even though Evans scored 2 goals and eventually came out with the classic "are you incapable of a hat trick Evans?" :hilarious

Haha, I remember that guy!

Hermit Crab
16-07-2019, 01:58 PM
When Makalamby had made an erse of a catch the week before that possibly cost us a goal then away at Aberdeen the following week and ball flew into the crowd and a boy caught the ball and screamed at Makalamby THATS HOW YOU DO IT KEEPER!!!!!!!! Que laughter from the small batch of travelling Hibs fans

Hermit Crab
16-07-2019, 02:04 PM
Used to be an old guy that sat in the FFL in the mid 90s who is probably long gone now. I had a ST there and he just used to shout at nobody in particular. He'd shout things like get yer finger oot, or get intae that bugger. his shouts were comedy gold but he also used to spit his false teeth out in the middle of said shouts much to the amusement of those around him. :greengrin

hibby6270
16-07-2019, 02:12 PM
I sit a couple of seats along from a guy in West Upper who is vociferous with his criticism and moaning. Not for any particular player but just in general.
The funny thing about it though is that he knows he’s a bit loud at times and more often than not, apologises after the game for his rants. Apologies always accepted gracefully by those around him. :greengrin
He is after all only showing passion for the club he loves and supports, just like the rest of us.:agree:

Diclonius
16-07-2019, 02:14 PM
Also, I can't remember where it was...possibly St Mirren...but Rob Jones had to tell the fans to calm down and stop abusing Ma Kalambay.

This game? (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/7170797.stm)

ScottB
16-07-2019, 02:17 PM
I vividly remember a game against Gretna, sat in the top tier of the North, a guy behind me spent the entire game shouting for Alan O’Brien to come on.

60 odd minutes in, he gets his wish. He’s delighted.

First touch of the ball, O’Brien made a mistake. Instantly, the same guy roars ‘YOU’RE ****ING ***** O’BRIEN!!’

I actually turned round and shouted ‘Really?!’ at him for that!

Jones28
16-07-2019, 02:22 PM
The guy sitting behind me last season who gave the west upper his internal monologue of utter *****. I snapped during the rangers game when the ball was played off Gray and our for a goal kick to rangers and he screamed “you should be anticipating that ya idiot” which just pissed me off something rotten.

I should also mention he was there with two wee kids and they were dragging him down the steps at half time as he screamed abuse at the rangers supporters. Absolutely cringeworthy.

Hibernian Verse
16-07-2019, 02:45 PM
Lewis lol. Probably the most admired player to have donned the Green and White jersey these past 12 years. Loved my every manager he’s played under and a role model to younger squad members. Apologies Hibernian V erse if I’m disagreeing with you

The "taken a shine" was tongue in cheek...that is his view on Lewis - not mine.

southsider
16-07-2019, 02:45 PM
I once was giving Gary Murray pelters after he ran the ball out of play for the 3rd time that afternoon. A fellow fan said to me ‘ dae u think screaming abuse at him is gonna make him play better. Lesson learned.

Hibernian Verse
16-07-2019, 02:47 PM
This game? (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/7170797.stm)

Yep that seems to fit in with my recollection of the game! Can't believe that was 11 years ago. How far we have come.

EVENTUALLY
16-07-2019, 02:55 PM
Used to be an absolute clown in the North Enclosure who had an absolute hatred of Ralph Callachan because of him being ex-Hearts. It didn't matter who told him to shut up, or how well Ralph was playing he just ranted on and on about how Ralph was a herts ****.One night we were home to Dundee I think, Ralphie was having a blinder and went on a mazy run. For every player Ralph beat this erse would shout "NEVER" until finally he rounded the keeper after beating 5 players and tapped it into the empty net. The guy just walked out and was never seen again.IMHO It was the greatest individual goal ever scored in my 55 years and counting of watching the Hibs.Ralphie was enigmatic for sure but that goal was supreme. Perfect response to any critic.

southsider
16-07-2019, 03:00 PM
IMHO It was the greatest individual goal ever scored in my 55 years and counting of watching the Hibs.Ralphie was enigmatic for sure but that goal was supreme. Perfect response to any critic.
Still have the ‘Gilzean’ cartoon of that goal.

stantonsboots
16-07-2019, 03:15 PM

One night we were home to Dundee I think, Ralphie was having a blinder and went on a mazy run. For every player Ralph beat this erse would shout "NEVER" until finally he rounded the keeper after beating 5 players and tapped it into the empty net. The guy just walked out and was never seen again.thats one of my favourite ever hibs goals? wasn't long after Archie Gemmills wonder goal against the dutch in Argentina 78,Dundee had just been promoted if I remember correctly ? we won 5-2 I think? happy days !!!

Hiber-nation
16-07-2019, 03:32 PM
thats one of my favourite ever hibs goals? wasn't long after Archie Gemmills wonder goal against the dutch in Argentina 78,Dundee had just been promoted if I remember correctly ? we won 5-2 I think? happy days !!!

If it was the 5-2 game then it was a Saturday afternoon game...I thought it was an evening game but must be getting mixed up with George Best's solo effort v Dundee which was definitely at night.

Mibbes Aye
16-07-2019, 04:15 PM
I sit a couple of seats along from a guy in West Upper who is vociferous with his criticism and moaning. Not for any particular player but just in general.
The funny thing about it though is that he knows he’s a bit loud at times and more often than not, apologises after the game for his rants. Apologies always accepted gracefully by those around him. :greengrin
He is after all only showing passion for the club he loves and supports, just like the rest of us.:agree:

I used to have a ST with my kids in the West Upper, towards the Dunbar end. I moved to West Lower because of a guy who was right behind us.

He wasn’t foul mouthed - I would have pulled him up if so because football is no excuse for swearing in front of an eight year old girl - but he was a complete slaver.

His usuals were shouting ‘keeper’s ball’ when it was nowhere near the keeper, bemoaning the full backs for not getting close to a ball when they would have had to have been superhuman and generally bemoaning half the team. At the time, the version of Runaround Sue was very current and he used to sing along but he could never get his words right.

This was constant and as he wasn’t actually being aggressive or sweary it just felt easier to move. Funnily, when he first started I assumed he was an older guy but when I actually looked at him he was relatively young, thirties maybe.

sean04
16-07-2019, 04:17 PM
Always remember we signed Derek Collins the right back. 2 mins into his debut a guy behind roared he's efffing useless

Iggy Pope
16-07-2019, 04:19 PM
I loved Ralph Callachan. Just sayin’.

Pretty Boy
16-07-2019, 04:27 PM
My favourite was a guy sat in front me at a game the season before last who stated that David Gray had 'never kicked a ****ing ball for Hibs' and was a '****ing imposter of a captain'. The utter idiocy of those statements make them amusing.

I also got stuck behind a moaning old codger and his son at the Ross County Cup game last season. The old boy berated Ross Laidlaw from 1st minute to last, eventually I had to say something and told him to give it a rest and shut up. He asked his son if he was going to let me speak to him like that and his reply was 'I agree with him, your doing my head in'.

Scouse Hibee
16-07-2019, 04:38 PM
For a few seasons it used to be Buster BloodVessel who sat in West Upper back row far South corner. I was convinced this guy was going to explode with rage. Turns out he is a member of my bowls club, he’s mellowed a bit these days 😂

Hermit Crab
16-07-2019, 04:50 PM
For a few seasons it used to be Buster BloodVessel who sat in West Upper back row far South corner. I was convinced this guy was going to explode with rage. Turns out he is a member of my bowls club, he’s mellowed a bit these days 😂

AB?:wink:

bigswissstriker
16-07-2019, 04:53 PM
Guys in the east a row in front of me on heckys first game were chanting “one Neil Lennon” and “who the **** is heckingbottom” as the teams came out. I “booed” there chants to which the wee dumpy guy out the group said “boo again I’ll kick your head In”. Asked him to try me which of course he never. The 4 guys that sit there are absolute ********s, all 40+ and act like absolute bairns. One week they were encouraging a wee laddie they were with who must’ve been 6 max to run on the pitch. Idiots

Scouse Hibee
16-07-2019, 04:59 PM
AB?:wink:

Yes 👍

You know him from away games?

Hermit Crab
16-07-2019, 05:03 PM
Yes 👍

You know him from away games?

Yes he used be a regular on the bus but recently he's not been on it every away game. I used to sit in the back row of the section along from him. Angry man. :greengrin

Scouse Hibee
16-07-2019, 05:04 PM
Yes he used be a regular on the bus but recently he's not been on it every away game. I used to sit in the back row of the section along from him. Angry man. :greengrin

He’s a really nice guy, massive cricket fan and travels a lot to watch down South.

Hermit Crab
16-07-2019, 06:00 PM
He’s a really nice guy, massive cricket fan and travels a lot to watch down South.

Aye, hes ok.:aok: . Yorkshire I think.

dalkeith stu
16-07-2019, 06:42 PM
The guy sitting behind me at Hampden was going bananas when Fyvie let it run out for a corner!!! He seemed to be pretty happy about it 30 seconds later!!

Keith_M
16-07-2019, 06:52 PM
For two seasons I had a ST in the FF Lower, Section 20, and there were two old guys that everybody round us referred to as Waldorf and Stadtler....and boy did they live up (or down?) to their names.

They weren't as bad as the guy about two rows in front that used to spend the whole 80 minutes* he was at the game shouting and swearing at everybody and everything, with his young son sat next to him.

* He always left in disgust with about ten minutes left.

Bishop Hibee
16-07-2019, 06:56 PM
When I sat in the West Upper, I was next to a guy who hated Whittaker in his first spell at Hibs. I finally snapped and told him it’d be years til we got someone as good at right back. I wonder if he now slates SDG? Wouldn’t be surprised.

hibsboy07
16-07-2019, 08:05 PM
Iv a mate who hates Darren Jackson so much ,even when he scored against Dundee Utd at Tynecastle in the LC semi final he wouldn't celebrate him scoring just stood with a face on him

Joe6-2
16-07-2019, 08:35 PM

😂

Joe6-2
16-07-2019, 08:37 PM
Guys in the east a row in front of me on heckys first game were chanting “one Neil Lennon” and “who the **** is heckingbottom” as the teams came out. I “booed” there chants to which the wee dumpy guy out the group said “boo again I’ll kick your head In”. Asked him to try me which of course he never. The 4 guys that sit there are absolute ********s, all 40+ and act like absolute bairns. One week they were encouraging a wee laddie they were with who must’ve been 6 max to run on the pitch. Idiots

There are some clowns around

Baader
16-07-2019, 08:54 PM
Semi final v Celtic at Hampden 1989. We went a goal down in 4 minutes when Mick Mccarthy scored. 3 down before 30 minutes. Was only 12 but remember the guy in front of me going absolutely crazy from the first goal. Constant abuse to the point everyone around was looking at him, complete loss of control.

Always remember after the third a fan along from us walked over, tapped him on the shoulder and said "We're all suffering pal". Guy called it spot on and completely defused a situation that was going to end badly. Never heard anymore abuse after that. Game was bad enough.

NGP
16-07-2019, 10:50 PM
Used to be an old guy that sat in the FFL in the mid 90s who is probably long gone now. I had a ST there and he just used to shout at nobody in particular. He'd shout things like get yer finger oot, or get intae that bugger. his shouts were comedy gold but he also used to spit his false teeth out in the middle of said shouts much to the amusement of those around him. :greengrin
It was 'Auld' Davey, although he was not that old. Passed away a few years ago. He once referred to Kilmarnock as 'Monkeybams'. 😅

Stuart93
16-07-2019, 11:19 PM

Know the exact guys you’re talking about

Were slating Scott Allan when he was on loan at us from Celtic as well

LaMotta
17-07-2019, 12:31 AM
Haven't read the thread but if anything beats this then it must have been bad!

https://youtu.be/sh0UY3poy90

Forza Fred
17-07-2019, 02:25 AM
I was at the now famous relegation battle between us and Airdrie In the early 60’s when things were so dire, that a guy in the terracing where the now east stand is carried out his famous silent protest.

The ball was kicked out of play and landed near him.

He grabbed it, turned around and raced ball in hand, up the terracing, including the old high terracing, raised the ball above his head and threw it down the embankment.

The crowd cheered and he got huckled, and as he was frogmarched around the stadium and the sparse crowd, everybody applauded and cheered him.

Thankfully Hibs managed to block any charges and even gave him a couple of tickets for the stand at a forthcoming game.

The then chairman, who I think was Harrower, was quoted along the lines of ‘ can’t blame him. The way we were playing I felt like throwing the ball out the park too....’

One of those football memories you remember for ever.

FilipinoHibs
17-07-2019, 10:22 AM
The funniest moaning I heard was a hippy on the big old East terrace in the last game 74/75 versus Abroath. A draw would give us second place.
The guy was stoned and when ever a pass went astray or a a shot was well off target he would shout "far out Hibs". When we put a good move or shot together he would shout "cool Hibs". A last gasp save and what a "bummer Hibs". On Stanton as he strode through the midfield with great elegance then "what a cool cat". All this while smoking joints throughout the match.

dalkeith stu
17-07-2019, 10:41 AM
Haven't read the thread but if anything beats this then it must have been bad!

To be fair they had a point!!!

Diclonius
17-07-2019, 10:44 AM
Imagine being so consumed with rage at a person who plays football for your own club. I just don't get it.

Keith_M
17-07-2019, 12:31 PM

Those guys are nothing but a bunch of bigots. Sadly they seem to have a small following of younger fans that seem to idolise them.

If you're not a died in the wool Irish Republican, can't trace your family back to the Cowgate Irish diaspora and don't know all the words to "Sean South" then you're a 'Hunbernian' to them.

Diclonius
17-07-2019, 12:34 PM
I mind we signed this guy called Joe Newell who was labelled as ***** just minutes into his first competitive game. Thankfully we seem to have moved on from such premature judgement.

JohnMcM
17-07-2019, 01:52 PM
I mind we signed this guy called Joe Newell who was labelled as ***** just minutes into his first competitive game. Thankfully we seem to have moved on from such premature judgement.

:not worth:not worth:not worth

saltandsauce
17-07-2019, 01:53 PM
Iv a mate who hates Darren Jackson so much ,even when he scored against Dundee Utd at Tynecastle in the LC semi final he wouldn't celebrate him scoring just stood with a face on him

If your on about Nigel then I was stood next to him,couldnt believe he never celebrated whilst everyone else was going daft

.Sean.
17-07-2019, 02:04 PM
Those guys are nothing but a bunch of bigots. Sadly they seem to have a small following of younger fans that seem to idolise them.

If you're not a died in the wool Irish Republican, can't trace your family back to the Cowgate Irish diaspora and don't know all the words to "Sean South" then you're a 'Hunbernian' to them.I was getting it stinking on a Facebook post last week by a few folk and told 'my type' wasn't welcome at Easter Road as I had the audacity to ask what IRA sloganism that had been posted on a Hibs supporters page, who had added me btw, had to do with Hibs :rolleyes:

MB62
17-07-2019, 02:29 PM
I once sat beside Grumpy Gibby, the North Stand Hibby. Despite the fact he was dead (had been killed in the boer wars) he could do some moaning, talked a loadypish the whole game. :wink: :greengrin

RIP
17-07-2019, 02:57 PM
The "taken a shine" was tongue in cheek...that is his view on Lewis - not mine.

Doh! Sorry 🤐

steakbake
17-07-2019, 03:59 PM
A guy sitting near me in the West moans all game. Favourite phrase is just repeatedly saying "sh**e" in a bored voice. Never has anything good to say. It's almost pathological.

My neighbour - a good guy - is a Hibs fan. He's always very cautious though - doesn't get carried away in his praise of the team.

Edit - the swear filter on here is ridiculous.

17-07-2019, 04:11 PM
Guy that had a ST directly behind me for years was torturous to listen to. Moan after moan after moan and he'd have particular targets and it was like he just loved seeing them do something wrong. Hibs could be winning 7-0, playing like Barcelona and he still wouldn't be happy. Draining absolutely draining. Thankfully he either stopped going or moved seats a few years back.

Really don't understand why folk like that even bother going tbh. We all have a moan and a rant now and again when things aren't going our way or the team isn't playing well but when your just constantly on the lookout for something, ANYTHING! to moan about then it's probably time you just stop going tbf because not only can that not be you enjoying yourself but its absolutely murder for everyone within ear shot of you.

Renton1875
17-07-2019, 04:16 PM
Know the exact guys you’re talking about

Were slating Scott Allan when he was on loan at us from Celtic as well

Aye, if it's who I'm thinking of one of them claimed he'd live streamed himself not celebrating Scott Allan's goal in the derby that season.

HUTCHYHIBBY
17-07-2019, 04:23 PM
I remember John Leslie & Catherine Zeta Jones being at a game .... 😉

HUTCHYHIBBY
17-07-2019, 04:28 PM
I don't know if anyone has posted this as haven't read the thread but, players that were not even on the pitch but some bell end has started slagging them, is always amusing! Must've witnessed it a few times.

fat freddy
17-07-2019, 04:28 PM

Tynie, think we lost 3_1 with Torto getting a late header, Zeta Jones was wearing a cagoule as it was raining, Leslie looked like the cat that got the cream.

HUTCHYHIBBY
17-07-2019, 04:30 PM
Tynie, think we lost 3_1 with Torto getting a late header, Zeta Jones was wearing a cagoule as it was raining, Leslie looked like the cat that got the cream.

Aye, I know! (I don't really). 😏

barcahibs
17-07-2019, 05:27 PM
Evening game against Queens Park at hampden in the league Cup, 2007ish. Only about 1000 folk in the stadium so you heard every echo. Coming to the end of the gane (which was dire) and a woman behind me starts going mental screaming for "Tony" (Mowbray presumably) to make a change and get that "lazy" **** benji off the pitch.

Only a few issues with her moan - Tony was no longer the manager, JC was in charge; we'd already used all three subs; and Benji wasn't on the pitch anyway.

Apart from that you couldn't fault her though.

I was also at a reserve game where a few guys trying to be wide were loudly slagging off Andy McNeill (who was moaner target no1 at the time). It was particularly unfair as Andy wasn't playing, they were just doing it to be attention seeking.
John Collins came over and sat along from them for a few minutes listening to their 'hilarious' comments and then very politely asked them to either back the team or leave. It was a moment of beauty as they sheepishly agreed to shut up and sat quiet for the rest of the match.

ben johnson
17-07-2019, 05:29 PM

Don’t tell me you heard moaning from their direction !

HUTCHYHIBBY
17-07-2019, 05:31 PM
Don’t tell me you heard moaning from their direction !

It was a wee stab at humour, hence the smiley! ABI on the "other hand"! 😍

Risboro Hibby
17-07-2019, 06:08 PM
I was getting it stinking on a Facebook post last week by a few folk and told 'my type' wasn't welcome at Easter Road as I had the audacity to ask what IRA sloganism that had been posted on a Hibs supporters page, who had added me btw, had to do with Hibs :rolleyes:
Yes I had the same argument on a Facebook page last week . Unfortunately I called Hibs a Cosmopolitan Scottish club that attract fans now of all gender ,race and creed who predominately come from or family hail from Edinburgh and the surrounding area. It appears as I cannot accept that Hibs are actually an Irish club and I am not a Catholic that supports Irish Republicanism my lifetime of being a Fanatical Hibby and bringing my kids up to do the same ,has all been sadly in vain.

Eyrie
17-07-2019, 06:20 PM
Yes I had the same argument on a Facebook page last week . Unfortunately I called Hibs a Cosmopolitan Scottish club that attract fans now of all gender ,race and creed who predominately come from or family hail from Edinburgh and the surrounding area. It appears as I cannot accept that Hibs are actually an Irish club and I am not a Catholic that supports Irish Republicanism my lifetime of being a Fanatical Hibby and bringing my kids up to do the same ,has all been sadly in vain.

Can't stand those idiots who want us to be a mini-Celtc instead of a modern Scottish club. They have the same mindset as the worst of the Sevco support.

Pretty Boy
17-07-2019, 06:39 PM
Half time of the Barcelona friendly at Murrayfield a guy was mumping away about our performance in the 1st half. 'It' s no even like we are talking about a great Barcelona team' was my favourite quote. They won the Champions League 10 months later.

One Day
17-07-2019, 06:41 PM

I think that might have been me

FilipinoHibs
17-07-2019, 08:51 PM
I don't know if anyone has posted this as haven't read the thread but, players that were not even on the pitch but some bell end has started slagging them, is always amusing! Must've witnessed it a few times.
Have heard it when the teams are announced.

Peevemor
17-07-2019, 09:16 PM
Not the worst moaning I've heard, but I remember a SC match against Motherwell in 1995 where I took my visiting English cousins along to the old North stand.

The guys sitting next to me kept having digs at Kevin Harper including stuff like "useless black c***".

Harper eventually scored a cracking goal and when I turned and saw the dafties next to me celebrating I lost the plot, screaming at them if they still thought he was "a useless black c***, etc. My cousins were gobsmacked as they'd never seen me in full flow before.

The clowns next to me either left or moved seats.

JimBHibees
17-07-2019, 09:26 PM

Think John Collins had a story about a fan slagging him off for playing badly even though John was sitting a row behind him in the main stand due to injury. Imagine the surprise of the fan when he got a tap on the shoulder from John. :greengrin

PatHead
17-07-2019, 10:34 PM
At Ibrox during the 3 0 Cup win Killen had a one on one chance at the end when we were 3 0 up.

The guy behind me was screaming miss ya ****, miss ya ****.... Turned out he had a bet on Hibs to win 3-0. He had put it on at half time on odds of 100-1.

SideBurns
17-07-2019, 10:41 PM
Think John Collins had a story about a fan slagging him off for playing badly even though John was sitting a row behind him in the main stand due to injury. Imagine the surprise of the fan when he got a tap on the shoulder from John. :greengrin

I once gave Eddie May a hard time for having a shocker in a SC midweek replay at ER v Celtic. Later found out it was actually Callum Milne. I was several pints of export down the road, which I admit is a poor defence. Mind you, no idea why Milne was playing in midfield, but that was Lexo for you.

matty_f
17-07-2019, 10:52 PM
Half time of the Barcelona friendly at Murrayfield a guy was mumping away about our performance in the 1st half. 'It' s no even like we are talking about a great Barcelona team' was my favourite quote. They won the Champions League 10 months later.

The boy that was sat next to me at that game left at 0-3 because he was so disgusted.

Crunchie
18-07-2019, 12:22 AM
Two standouts for abuse received during games were Brazil and Tortolano.

Some of the abuse hurled at those two was at times relentless and brutal.

Hermit Crab
18-07-2019, 02:15 AM
At Ibrox during the 3 0 Cup win Killen had a one on one chance at the end when we were 3 0 up.

The guy behind me was screaming miss ya ****, miss ya ****.... Turned out he had a bet on Hibs to win 3-0. He had put it on at half time on odds of 100-1.

Brilliant save from Waterreus.

Crunchie
18-07-2019, 02:27 AM

:faf:Heard a few fans over the years hurl abuse at a player who's not even on the park.

PatHead
18-07-2019, 06:58 AM

Think Colin Nish should be added to the list.

Onceinawhile
18-07-2019, 11:51 AM
The moaning my wife did when she came out of her work and realised I'd taken her car to go to Kilmarnock for a game on valentines day will take some beating.

Had about 15 phone calls giving me abuse in the second half! Few years ago now mind.

Northernhibee
18-07-2019, 11:54 AM
Think Colin Nish should be added to the list.

Liam Craig too. Any time he made a pass the same suspects screaming at him.

Diclonius
18-07-2019, 12:00 PM

Sorry but that's the best moaning ever heard at a Hibs match.

Keith_M
18-07-2019, 01:29 PM
I was getting it stinking on a Facebook post last week by a few folk and told 'my type' wasn't welcome at Easter Road as I had the audacity to ask what IRA sloganism that had been posted on a Hibs supporters page, who had added me btw, had to do with Hibs :rolleyes:

They're just idiots, Sean, and it's their 'type' that has no place at Easter Road

Well done on calling them out

Keith_M
18-07-2019, 01:36 PM

Not abuse as such but I remember standing in my usual spot on the old Main Terrace (just below the TV gantry) years ago when the players were warming up pre-match and the wee "Singing Section" we had in those days were going through the players in turn chanting "...give us a wave",
e.g. "Jackie, Jackie, give us a wave"

After going through ten of the players, one guy started chanting "Benny, Benny, give us a wave". Everybody else turned round to him and just went "Nahhh".

It was probably cruel but quite funny.

:greengrin

Shrekko
19-07-2019, 02:14 AM
Guy at the Stirling game ... standing at the very front of the terrace, launched a lengthy verbal attack on Steven Whittaker 2 seconds after the game started. Impressive start to the year for that guy.

People deny it but there are a lot of fans who act like they hate Hibs. It’s nothing to do with ‘passion’ or ‘caring’, it’s just downright despicable.

Hutchie
19-07-2019, 05:18 AM
Pat McGinley’s wife @erm Pat McGinley

FilipinoHibs
19-07-2019, 08:15 AM
They're just idiots, Sean, and it's their 'type' that has no place at Easter Road

Well done on calling them out

You can support a united Ireland and recognise Hi s links to it without shoving it down the throats of what is now a very diverse fan base. Most in Edinburgh of Irish descent do not actively support so what chance the majority if our fan base.

McD
19-07-2019, 09:57 AM
My dad tells a story of being at a game many years ago, when Marshall’s Chickens were a thing (may still be :greengrin), where the referee was coincidentally and unrelatedly called Marshall.

an older fella along from him had been giving the ref dogs abuse the whole game, never stopped. At some point in the second half, the ball goes out for what should have been a Hibs throw close to where my dad is, but is given to the opposition by said ref. This guy is bright red and losing the plot by this time, shouts “you’re sh**e ref”, then, in struggling to find something else to shout, resorts to “...and...and...and...and your chickens are pish by the way!”

hughio
19-07-2019, 03:37 PM
Perhaps not worst moaning but certainly the most moderate, middle class moan ;
Heard at Dumbarton away during the promotion struggle;in an educated Irish voice behind me;-

"Hibernian--that's MEDIOCHRE!"

Then there's that woman in the Lower West with the regular strident shout "Come on HIBERNIAN; show some GUMPTION!"

:flag::flag::flag:

BILLYHIBS
19-07-2019, 03:48 PM
Every time he scored though he would have a big beaming smile on his pus and point to Margaret in the Centre Stand and she would always stand up and be applauding with the rest of us as if to say “That’s My Patrick!”

hibbyfraelibby
19-07-2019, 05:00 PM

You daren't criticise Pat McGinley in the hearing of Mags without having a death wish!

CMurdoch
19-07-2019, 08:42 PM
The moaning my wife did when she came out of her work and realised I'd taken her car to go to Kilmarnock for a game on valentines day will take some beating.

Had about 15 phone calls giving me abuse in the second half! Few years ago now mind.

:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin nice one:aok:

The 90+2
19-07-2019, 08:48 PM
Heard at Dumbarton away during the promotion struggle;in an educated Irish voice behind me;-

Then there's that woman in the Lower West with the regular strident shout "Come on HIBERNIAN; show some GUMPTION!"

Wifie was in the FF for years. Wondered what happened to her.

scm70nyd1973
19-07-2019, 10:27 PM
Not that I found it funny (well I did TBH coz I was a v silly young boy at the time and didn’t think there was any injury or distress caused) or condoned it but the worst moaning I ever heard from the terraces was from the linesman when he was “escorted” into the south enclosure by Bobby Thompson on 19/11/1983 🤭

scm70nyd1973
19-07-2019, 10:36 PM
Like the singing section, can we not get a designated moaning section ? It could be enclosed in glass and they could show reruns of the 2014 Hamilton game, that 2012 final, the 7-0 Huns game at Ibrox and many more - they would be in heaven but might self combust as they couldn’t complain about getting cold and/or soaked🤭😬

The_Horde
19-07-2019, 11:41 PM
That ex Cowdenbeath player Dean Brett sometimes sits in my vicinity at the bigger games. For a professional-ish footballer I've never heard someone talk so much pish about the team.

It's true when they say not all footballers are cut out to be coaches.

PatHead
20-07-2019, 08:28 AM
Like the singing section, can we not get a designated moaning section ? It could be enclosed in glass and they could show reruns of the 2014 Hamilton game, that 2012 final, the 7-0 Huns game at Ibrox and many more - they would be in heaven but might self combust as they couldn’t complain about getting cold and/or soaked🤭😬

What pies would they get?

Bostonhibby
20-07-2019, 08:36 AM
Like the singing section, can we not get a designated moaning section ? It could be enclosed in glass and they could show reruns of the 2014 Hamilton game, that 2012 final, the 7-0 Huns game at Ibrox and many more - they would be in heaven but might self combust as they couldn’t complain about getting cold and/or soaked[emoji2960][emoji51]
[emoji23]

This is part of the infrastructure I would consider helping fund, but only if we put all the seagulls in it as well.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

DTS
20-07-2019, 08:38 AM
Wasn’t myself who heard it or at one particular game it was in fact across a full season or two, my uncle always tells the story how him and his mates had two elderly women who sat behind him for the season must have been mid 90s and they just constantly shouted all game every game “taaaaaackle taaaackle”

Keith_M
20-07-2019, 09:23 AM
Wasn’t myself who heard it or at one particular game it was in fact across a full season or two, my uncle always tells the story how him and his mates had two elderly women who sat behind him for the season must have been mid 90s and they just constantly shouted all game every game “taaaaaackle taaaackle”

Was it a desperate old biddies sexual request? As in, "Go on big boy, show us yir......"

BegbieHSC
20-07-2019, 09:52 AM
I can’t remember what game it was last season, but we were playing like absolute *****, and had to do something in a game.

Whittaker was getting subbed on - I was genuinely happy, so cheered him loudly on to the park.

Auld boy behind me thought I was being sarcastic, and telt me I’m no Hibs class for abusing players like that. Couldn’t believe it 😂😂

ColintonHibs
20-07-2019, 10:55 AM

Must admit i was also guilty this day. We were brutal first half

Scouse Hibee
20-07-2019, 11:41 AM

I sometimes shout “Away the Hibernians”in a mock posh voice, to annoy my laddie 😁

PatHead
20-07-2019, 11:54 AM
I sometimes shout “Away the Hibernians”in a mock posh voice, to annoy my laddie 😁

You should get a rattle and shout Hibernian, hibernian, ra, ra, ra. That would get him going.

CMurdoch
20-07-2019, 12:54 PM
I can’t remember what game it was last season, but we were playing like absolute *****, and had to do something in a game.

Whittaker was getting subbed on - I was genuinely happy, so cheered him loudly on to the park.

Auld boy behind me thought I was being sarcastic, and telt me I’m no Hibs class for abusing players like that. Couldn’t believe it 😂😂

:greengrin:greengrin

CMurdoch
20-07-2019, 12:57 PM
That ex Cowdenbeath player Dean Brett sometimes sits in my vicinity at the bigger games. For a professional-ish footballer I've never heard someone talk so much pish about the team.

It's true when they say not all footballers are cut out to be coaches.

To be fair he isn't the brightest of folk.
I felt sorry for him when he was at the centre of the betting storm.
Ill equipped to defend himself.

DTS
20-07-2019, 06:19 PM
Well I have to say I heard an absolutely outstanding shout today, “why are we wasting 300k on doidge, we should have signed stevie May” this was at half time. Same person was last person to sit down after the goal and high fiving his pals. The fickle life of a football fan

hibsboy07
20-07-2019, 11:39 PM
If your on about Nigel then I was stood next to him,couldnt believe he never celebrated whilst everyone else was going daft

He used to trave! on the Aberdeen bus in the 90s picked up at Dundee
Now stays in edinburgh

.Sean.
21-07-2019, 09:16 AM
:faf:Heard a few fans over the years hurl abuse at a player who's not even on the park.

Never hurled abuse but made a similar mistake, penalities away to Brondby and I was that bevvied after a full day on the pints I was at one point shouting 'Come on Otso'

Laidlaw was in goals

marinello59
21-07-2019, 09:53 AM
Never hurled abuse but made a similar mistake, penalities away to Brondby and I was that bevvied after a full day on the pints I was at one point shouting 'Come on Otso'

Laidlaw was in goals

After a few pre-match beers at Tannadice one season I was oblivious to the fact that we had swapped sides at half time and cheered when the ball hit the net for an Arab goal. My attempts to convert the cheer to a cry of despair fooled nobody.

scm70nyd1973
22-07-2019, 03:37 AM
What pies would they get?

The pies that are ordered up before the game but which arrive late in the second half and are the wrong type - returned and when the correct ones are delivered they are cold and get there just after any random wee Diddy team equalise against us at the same time as the Poppy Thieves take a late but undeserved lead - that would be the perfect fitba day out for these dudes 👍🤭

cad
23-07-2019, 03:17 AM

Yup guilty your honour , but I cant for the life of me remember who I was having a pop at think it may have been The Porn star " Dirk your absolutely rank rotten come and stand next to me and watch how crap you are " I just got the e out of ARE when he with his back to the defender flicked the baw of his right heel turned to his left dipped the shoulder and bent it in the bottom left hand post round the advancing keeper , super goal ,super skill. Guy turned round 2 rows down "good shout big man" felt such a prat just started chuckling as did the surrounding Hibees

Turnbullsmate
26-07-2019, 10:54 AM
many moons ago my eldest and i took our seats under the tv gantry in the old seated East........My drunken brother in tow. We were playing Raith as i remember but my brother insisted on shouting abuse at what he thought were Dundee players.

He then turned on Hibs and Michael O'Neill in particular...who to his credit when hearing my brothers tirade as he was taking a throw in around the half way line area..turned and told my brother to **** off. Cue me (to my "big" brother) "if you don't shut the **** up i'm gonna knock you out"...he was last seen scurrying up to the top off the terracing and out the ground.

Never attended another match with him ever again

Onceinawhile
26-07-2019, 11:04 AM

I remember when we were playing ICT and Lewis Stevenson was lining up to shoot from outside the box. "FFS don't hit it from there". Back of the net for (I think) only his 2nd goal.

Similarly when we were playing Gretna (think we won 4-2, or 4-0) Zemmama was lining up a free kick and I made similar complaints about him never scoring free kicks. 20 Seconds later, ball was in the back of the net.

Delighted to be proved wrong both times!

Turnbullsmate
26-07-2019, 11:26 AM
I remember when we were playing ICT and Lewis Stevenson was lining up to shoot from outside the box. "FFS don't hit it from there". Back of the net for (I think) only his 2nd goal.

Similarly when we were playing Gretna (think we won 4-2, or 4-0) Zemmama was lining up a free kick and I made similar complaints about him never scoring free kicks. 20 Seconds later, ball was in the back of the net.

Delighted to be proved wrong both times!

Wacko Jacko v Dee Ut'd...my mate cries out when Jackson kills the ball on his thigh, back to goal..."what ye dae'n ye rubber heid"..we all know how that ended !!!
What a strike

Monts
26-07-2019, 12:28 PM

I must have been sitting next to you! Up the back of the broomloan?

PatHead
26-07-2019, 04:43 PM
I must have been sitting next to you! Up the back of the broomloan?

Yip. We're you the one shouting?